REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Texas Theatre Theatrics

+17
JFK_FNG
lanceman
Locc
TerryWMartin
Peter_Johnsen
alex_wilson
greg_parker
Goban_Saor
BC_II
StanDane
Steve_Thomas
steely_dan
Vinny
barto
Jake_Sykes
Ed.Ledoux
Mick_Purdy
21 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Empty Texas Theatre Theatrics

Tue 15 May 2018, 11:34 am
First topic message reminder :

Ed Ledoux wrote:

When police were called to the Texas Theater the description was of a man sneaking into the theater with a shotgun.
This was broadcast by the Dallas Police Department dispatcher. 
Why else would police descend upon the TT in such force? Dozens of armed cops for a kid sneaking into the balcony? 
So,,,Whom gave Julia Postal this description? Since she claims not to have actually seen the individual whom Brewer asked her about.
Brewer claims he is responsible for that description since he followed the person from down the street. Wouldn't Julia tell police this?
Surely she did not tell them she saw the person, so she had to rely on Brewer for this. Yet where did a shotgun get introduced if not by Postal. 

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Byp_211

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Empty Re: Texas Theatre Theatrics

Tue 29 May 2018, 3:15 pm
Thirty seconds before Brewer steps out to sidewalk.
Takes far less to fast walk 180 feet.

Anglin took dispatch call from radio and reports this to officers at Tippit scene.
Could Anglin be responsible for the shotgun report Reiland described.

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Screen21
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 29 May 2018, 4:18 pm
By 1965 word was out, the jig was up. 
Dallas got outed again. 
The CIA used these Funds, with the agreement of the Funds to funnel money to "education" purposes, under the table.... oh and cold war stuff, shhh.

If you have Kentfield Fund Conniptions, don't worry its just a Hobby 

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Dummie10
Alleged Dallas CIA Group Hard to Find 
DALLAS, Tex. (AP> The elderly, retired and Kentfield Fund, listed in some philanthropist, Mrs. Pace quarters as a tax exempt Texas based on impressions foundation that may have passed to her that Kentfield died, money to students, is pin down in Dallas, Apparently, it doesn’t actually exist. 
It may never have. The name of the fund came Into prominence last week when ca^s f°r 'he fund since last year a national magazine said it was; sometime, as far as I know, one of six foundations “suspected” of being CIA fronts. in the Told that the fund is listed in United States current telephone directory  with her number, she replied "Kentfield Fund” is listed in “0h- is it? That‘s Just careless- the Dallas telephone directory errs on our part.” but turns out, on telephoning, to Mrs. Page also did not  be an answering service. re-member Kentfield’s first name, Mrs Yvonne Pace, of the an- another woman at the answering firm, said, "Kentfield answering service said, "I think died about a year ago. He used his name was Dana, Yes, that the fund to donate money to it.” students, but it hasn’t been in When calls came in for the existence since his death.” Kentfield Fund, they were not She said she believed Kent- referred to another number field to a retired, very elderly man.  ” and a philanthropist,” she added, I guess you'd call him "My recollection is that we held them until someone came in picked them up ” Nobody re- Mrs. Page said she never recalled seeing the person who called ever seems; him, and she made the "collections.” had no written records of his originally taking out the service "We re very informal around here.
A check of City of Dallas Bureau of Vital statistics showed three years ago nobody named Kentfield died in Dallas in 1965 or 1966 
no individual list- payments were received. inss of a kentfield just the Her report that Kentfield was name of fhp fund The Internal Revenue Service show no Kentfield Fund in the North Texas area tn 1963 1964 and 1965, No personal tax returns was filed during those same years in the name of Dana Kentfield

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/44356522/

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Dummy10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 29 May 2018, 4:37 pm
There is more,

CIA to Halt Some Clandestine Funds Washington  
Senator Richard Helms of the Central Intelligence Agency told subcommittee Tuesday that the CIA should cut off under-the table financial aid to a number of private activities. .Helms met in closed session with 12 members of the Senate subcommittee that oversees ClA operations Chairman Richard B. Russell, D-Ga., told reporters afterward that some clandestine financing would be stopped. ; The meeting was called to look into CIA’s recently disclosed subsidy to the National Student Association (NSA) This set off the furor that revealed the CIA had been secretly helping to support several nongovernmental organizations. Russell, defending the CIA. said the dispute created by the CIA-NSA relationship had “greatly damaged" the effectiveness of the CIA. But he said charges that it had hurt academic freedom were “just a lot of hogwash." Russell first told reporters It was his own opinion that It now “might be well for the CIA to sever the financial connections with a great number of organizations.’* Asked if Helms had stated such an intention to the subcommittee, Russell replied, "yes.” But he said he would rather not quote Helms. Russell's defense of the CIA came as Sen. Robert F. Kennedy. D-N.Y., told UPI in an interview that if the CIA erred in supporting the NSA, it was the fault of the Eisenhower, Kennedy and Johnson administrations. All of them, he said, had to approve the plan. 

Jones-0'Donnell Group Channeled CIA Money DALLAS, Tex. »AP> - The state chairman of the Republican Party, Peter O’Donnell Jr. of Dallas, said Monday that a foundation which he heads has served as a channel for Central Intelligent e Agency funds But he said that the Jones-O'Donnell Foundation of which he is president, has had no connection with his work In the Republican Party. O’Donnell declined to give the details of CIA funds handled by the foundation, saying "I will have more to say about it at a later date.” Returns filed by the foundation with the Dallas office of the Internal Revenue Service show that the foundation received S20.000 in 1961 and S30.000 in 1962 from the Berrien Trust and the Price Fund, both of which have been identified as CIA disbursement fronts. The returns of the tax-exempt Dallas foundation show that it educational and charitable" purposes, and made other contribution* to Dallas schools and charities. Tax returns in the district 1RS office also show that funds from CIA organizations were also channeled through the Florence Foundation of Dallas. 
The returns named the Republic National Bank of Dallas trustee but listed no foundation officials. 
Bank officials declined to elaborate on the tax return or to name the officials of the foundation. 
Earlier, two other Dallas- based organizations—the Hoblitzelle Foundation and the Kentfield Fund—were linked to organizations identified has having channeled CIA funds. in turn distributed funds to the American Friends of the Middle Fast, Inc., and to the Cuban Freedom Commission of the Christian Form. O'Donnell said the foundation's charter is “very broad,” is operated for “religious, education"
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/44357161/

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Dummie11

Big names... Dallas' finest. 
All tied together in a scheme that should have been public knowledge or at least less clandestine and spooky, why the "theatrics" in passing on funds for education or religious purposes.
So the IRS is just barking as they know too the rules, allowing such non-public disclosure, that the lawyers are privy to. Policies fine details when read by expensive suits, make it okay to hide or keep secret what should have been pubic information.theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Dummer10 

A Dallas answering service takes calls for the
Kentfield Fund; an operator there
thought its patron was an otherwise unknown
philanthropist named Dana Kentfield,
then apologized for not checking
further: "Some of our records were
rained on. They melted together." 

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/White%20Materials/Sylvia%20Meagher%20Clips/SM-067.pdf

Oveta Culp Hobby sat on the Cuban Freedom Committee with Peter O'Donnell, Jr. who was president of Harry Ransom friend Karl Hoblitzelle's Foundation and a member of the right-wing National Advisory Council of Young American's for Freedom (NAC-YAF) with Robert Morris. Morris was Otto Otepka's defense attorney, General Walker's attorney, H.L. Hunt's attorney, a John Bircher, and a Naval intelligence officer. 426
http://the-puzzle-palace.com/files/rambler3.html

See ya!
Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 29 May 2018, 5:34 pm
Hobby said the most recent transaction for the cia was less than three months ago "and we would help again anytime they ask us"

I bet. 

Fact is if the government needs money to carry out a plot Dallas has piles.
Slush funds and coffers stuffed by the unwitting American people via the CIA. 
One has to ask what else was going on in the theaters in Dallas.
What meetings take place in the dark.

Does this mean Lee was meeting someone other than Marina and June for new shoes later, and Lee "kills a minute" watching a movie just like 23 other fine Dallas citizens such as John Gibson, Jack Davis or George Applin.

"The reader should keep in mind that theater patron Jack Davis, told author Jim Marrs that Oswald had first sat next to him, but then got up and sat next to another person. (Crossfire, p. 353) In fact, Davis told Marrs that he thought it was strange that Oswald would sit right next to him inside a big theater with many seats to choose from (ibid). Warren "Butch" Burroughs told Marrs that Oswald had also sat next to a pregnant lady.  (Lee may have sat across the aisle from a lady and a man, as described in Four Days In November, Bug said Nick went to the row with Lee on his right and on other side a man and a woman, Nick feigned like he was going towards the couple but turned and made Lee stand up next. Its possible this is the Pregnant lady Butch described ~Ed)

Oswald's actions imply that he thought he was to contact someone inside the theatre. And as many researchers, such as Greg Parker have noted, when Oswald was arrested, he had in his possession a torn box top with the label "Cox's Fort Worth" printed on it, and that Oswald may have been using this to identify himself to the person he thought he was to meet inside the theater (see thread entitled Neely St Questions on John Simkin's education forum)
."

If its clandestine meetings in CIA fronts then the dollar halves attributed to Lee could be important. 
I cant see the contact being (described to Lee?) as both an male and pregnant female... If Lee sat next to a man in an empty theater there was a reason.  He was meeting someone, but Davis was a teenager,,,
18 years old. 

Obviously the meeting didn't go as planned  Wink
Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 29 May 2018, 5:36 pm
Of note half dollar bills,

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Dollar10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 29 May 2018, 6:01 pm
I take that back.

The lady may be a different one, could be two female witnesses in the theater!

So this (pregnant) lady after Lee sat next to her on her side of the aisle (opposite the aisle from Davis) gets up and uses the ladies room.
Lee goes to the concession stand (we can safely assume), and returns to the middle section and likely the row he is arrested in.

Butch makes it seem like this pregnant woman was alone, or does not mention the man she was with for what ever reason, or its a second female not a couple as implied by teenage Davis.

The theater pat downs remind me of another teen, one who took a bus from in front of another theater downtown and got into a altercation with a woman out on Marsalis, a one Milton Jones.

His description is eerily similar to the TT pat downs

He recalled that at this time a policeman notified the driver the President had been shot and he told the driver no one was to leave the bus until police officers had talked to each passenger. JONES estimated that there ware about fifteen people on the bus at this time and two police officers boarded the bus and checked each passenger to see if any were carrying firearms . 

Myers writes in his endnotes that the Dallas Morning Newsand the Dallas Times Herald published an article two days after the assassination, in which McDonald was quoted as saying; "A man sitting near the front, and I still don't know who it was, tipped me [that] the man I wanted was sitting on the third row from the rear on the ground floor and not the balcony."

Astonishing,
Who would know this man was supposed to be in the balcony?
Or that police reports have a man hiding in the balcony?

However, Brewer testified that he pointed Oswald out to the officers as he was standing on the stage of the theater (WC Volume VII, page 6) If McDonald's account is true, then the obvious implication is that Brewer wasn't the man who pointed Oswald out to the police. Myers evidently wants his readers to believe that the man was in fact Johnny Brewer, but doesn't mention that Brewer was standing on the stage when he allegedly pointed Oswald out to the Officers.

Brewer does not say in his affidavit anything about pointing out the suspect. The guy taking all the credit sure missed that opportunity.

Case Closed.

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 29 May 2018, 8:20 pm
Was Applin not accosted for his movements?

"On Friday evening, November 22, 1963 at about 1:45 p.m., I was seated on the main floor of the Texas Theater on West Jefferson in Dallas, Texas. As I watched the movie I saw an officer walking down the isle [sic] with a riot gun and about that time the light came on in the theater. One of the patrolmen walked down to the front of the theater and walked back up the isle [sic] and I got up and started walking toward the front of the theater. 

Well no he isn't grabbed, searched or otherwise it would seem.
Why not? He is a 
w/m [white male] 21 years old. Is he red headed or bald? 
He watches as the police search two others, do they match a description??
So then:

I saw the officer shake two men down and then asked a man sitting by himself to stand up.

Two men were together, and Lee did not sit by them.
But one may be the anonymous tipster.

Gibson,

"
Mr. GIBSON. John Gibson. 
Mr. BALL. What is your occupation? 
Mr. GIBSON. I am manager of a retail store
Mr. BALL. What kind of retail store is that? 
Mr. GIBSON. It's Elko Camera store. 
Mr. BALL. What is the address of the Elko Camera Store? 
Mr. GIBSON. 239 West Jefferson. 
Mr. BALL. Near the Texas Theatre
Mr. GIBSON. I'm four doors from the Texas Theatre.

So Gibson like Brewer is a manager of a retail store close to the The Texas.

Gibson says no roll call.

Mr. BALL. Well, did any officers talk to you afterwards and get your name and address? 
Mr. GIBSON. No. 
Mr. BALL. Did you see them take the name and address of anybody else? 
Mr. GIBSON. No, sir; right after they put Lee Oswald in the police car and drove off, I walked outside and went back over to the store

Gibson is a regular at The Texas, 

Mr. BALL. Do you go to the picture show very often--that particular theatre--the Texas Theatre
Mr. GIBSON. Like I said--that's on Friday and that is depending on business. 
Mr. BALL. About what time of day do you usually go on Friday? 
Mr. GIBSON. About 1 o'clock--the same time I always go to lunch. 
Mr. BALL. Where did you sit on this Friday, November 22, 1963? 
Mr. GIBSON. I sat in the first chair from the rear on the far right-hand side. 
Mr. BALL. Is that where you always sit? 
Mr. GIBSON. That's where I always sit--that's my chair.

Now Mr. Gibson puts on a show for the commission, but what was he doing when lights came on?

Mr. BALL. Did you see the lights come on in that theatre
Mr. GIBSON. Yes. 
Mr. BALL. Had you paid any attention to other people who had come in the theatre before the lights came on? 
Mr. GIBSON. No. 
Mr. BALL. Tell me what happened after the lights came on? 
Mr. GIBSON. Well, when the lights came on
, of course, as I said before, I know most of the people that work there in the show and I got up and started to the front to ask where the head usher or the girl was that works these lights--if something was wrong--I thought maybe they had a fire. 
Mr. BALL. You say you started to the front, you mean you started into the lobby? 
Mr. GIBSON. I started to the lobby, and just before I got to the door there were two or three--anyway the first police officer that got to me was carrying a shotgun, I remember that, and he says, "Is there anybody in the balcony?" 
I said, "I don't know." He went on up into the balcony and I stood around out in the lobby for--I don't know--a minute or something, I guess, and they kept coming in and I stepped back inside the theatre just standing just behind where I had been sitting and I would say there were at least six or possibly more policemen downstairs. The rest of them were going upstairs. 

So like every other patron we know of including Lee, they all STOOD UP.
When lights came on all these people stood up, not solely Lee.

Lets get this bullshit straight,

Oh and this gem,

Mr. GIBSON. Well, as I said, the only thing that they said to me--the first policeman that I saw in the theatre was right after the lights came on and he asked me if there was anyone upstairs, but I can't definitely say I saw them talking to anybody. 

So no Brewer on stage pointing out anyone  to cops.... no chatting with patrons about suspects entering. Just concern for the radio report of a suspect in the balcony.

Mr. BALL. I understood that one group of the police headed for Oswald? 
Mr. GIBSON. Well, I don't believe they really headed for him--I believe they just started down through the theatre. From what the boy told me--Johnny Pardis told me, he followed him into the theatre and he went upstairs, and I believe this is why all the policemen went upstairs. I don't think they really headed for him. I mean, they just evidently, as I said, all of them went upstairs, with the exception of a small majority, say 6 or 8, maybe 12 downstairs and inside the theatre there. 

Butch had a reason to leave the back door!

Mr. BALL. Was there any other patron of the theatre along the way that they went? 
Mr. GIBSON. I don't know this, as I said, for a fact--this is what a lady at the show told me. She sent Butch, the head usher up on the stage to guard the exit back there and where he come from I don't know, because as I said, 

when they took him to the floor, then I turned around and walked out into the lobby and one officer hollered, "Lock the doors," and Butch came through there to the doors. 

Gibson must have missed the search of the two men.

Mr. BALL. But you didn't see other officers go up to any other patrons of the theatre over there on their way to Oswald? 
Mr. GIBSON. No. 
Mr. BALL. As they went along--they finally walked up and outside? 
Mr. GIBSON. No; they were just looking in general it appeared to me. 

Applin says two boys:

Mr. BALL - And where did you take your seat? What part of the theatre
Mr. APPLIN - About six rows down, I got in the middle aisle, about the middle of the chairs. 
Mr. BALL - Middle aisle, six rows from the rear? 
Mr. APPLIN - Yes, sir. 
Mr. BALL - And you were how far from the middle aisle into the row of seats? 
Mr. APPLIN - Well, about--seemed quite a little while since I thought about this. I guess I was about four or five seats over from the aisle. 
Mr. BALL - From the aisle. Now, did something happen there during that showing of that picture that you remember? 
Mr. APPLIN - Well, I know this much, Audie Murphy introduced the picture. 
Mr. BALL - Then some police officers came in there? 
Mr. APPLIN - No, sir; the lights came on. 
Mr. BALL - Then what do you remember happening? 
Mr. APPLIN - I seen the officers come down the right-hand aisle. 
Mr. BALL - From the rear, or from the front? 
Mr. APPLIN - From the rear. 
Mr. BALL - Come in from the screen side, or the place you enter? 
Mr. APPLIN - Where you enter it. 
Mr. BALL - From your rear? 
Mr. APPLIN - Yes, sir; came in on the right-hand aisle over against the wall. 
Mr. BALL - Did he have anything in his hands? 
Mr. APPLIN - Yes; I believe he had a shotgun. Might have been a rifle. 
Mr. BALL - What else did you see? 
Mr. APPLIN - Well, when I seen him, I was wondering what was the matter and what about the lights. 
Mr. BALL - You got up and ran up to the front? 
Mr. APPLIN - Went to the front to find out what was happened--was happened-- happening. As I was going up an officer passed me going down and I stopped to find out. 
Mr. BALL - Did you ask him? 
Mr. APPLIN - No, sir; he passed me before I got a chance to ask him. 
Mr. BALL - What did he do? 
Mr. APPLIN - Went to the front and turned around and started back up. 
Mr. BALL - Started back up the aisle? 
Mr. APPLIN - Yes, sir. 
Mr. BALL - Towards you? 
Mr. APPLIN - Yes, sir. 
Mr. BALL - And what did you see him do? 
Mr. APPLIN - Well, he stopped and asked two boys sitting down in the front, asked them to stand up and---- 
Mr. BALL - Did he search them? 
Mr. APPLIN - Yes, sir; they shuffled them down. 

Mr. BALL - Did he search you? 
Mr. APPLIN - No, sir; they came on up to Oswald, where he was sitting. 

Can anyone point me to the Secret Service report or FBI report of any interviews with Applin?

Mr. APPLIN - But, there is one thing puzzling me. 
Mr. BALL - What is that? 
Mr. APPLIN - And I don't even know if it has any bearing on the case, but there was one guy sitting in the back row right there where I was standing at, and I said to him, I said, "Buddy, you'd better move. There is a gun." And he says--just sat there. He was just back like this. Just like this. Just watching. 
Mr. BALL - Just watching the show? 
Mr. APPLIN - No; I don't think he could have seen the show. Just sitting just like this, just looking at me. 
Mr. BALL - Did you know the man? 
Mr. APPLIN - No; I didn't. 
Mr. BALL - Ever seen him since? 
Mr. APPLIN - No, sir; didn't. I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Buddy, you'd better move," and---- 
Mr. BALL - Were you scared? 
Mr. APPLIN - Well, when I seen the gun I was. 
Mr. BALL - Did you tell the police officer about this man? 
Mr. APPLIN - No, sir; at the time, I didn't think about it, but I did tell--I didn't even think about it when I went before the Secret Service man, but I did tell one of the FBI men about it. 
Mr. BALL - Okay. I guess that is all, Mr. Applin. Thank you very much. 
Mr. APPLIN - All right.

Cheers, Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 30 May 2018, 3:36 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:I take that back.

The lady may be a different one, could be two female witnesses in the theater!

So this (pregnant) lady after Lee sat next to her on her side of the aisle (opposite the aisle from Davis) gets up and uses the ladies room.
Lee goes to the concession stand (we can safely assume), and returns to the middle section and likely the row he is arrested in.

Butch makes it seem like this pregnant woman was alone, or does not mention the man she was with for what ever reason, or its a second female not a couple as implied by teenage Davis.

The theater pat downs remind me of another teen, one who took a bus from in front of another theater downtown and got into a altercation with a woman out on Marsalis, a one Milton Jones.

His description is eerily similar to the TT pat downs

He recalled that at this time a policeman notified the driver the President had been shot and he told the driver no one was to leave the bus until police officers had talked to each passenger. JONES estimated that there ware about fifteen people on the bus at this time and two police officers boarded the bus and checked each passenger to see if any were carrying firearms . 

Myers writes in his endnotes that the Dallas Morning Newsand the Dallas Times Herald published an article two days after the assassination, in which McDonald was quoted as saying; "A man sitting near the front, and I still don't know who it was, tipped me [that] the man I wanted was sitting on the third row from the rear on the ground floor and not the balcony."

Astonishing,
Who would know this man was supposed to be in the balcony?
Or that police reports have a man hiding in the balcony?

However, Brewer testified that he pointed Oswald out to the officers as he was standing on the stage of the theater (WC Volume VII, page 6) If McDonald's account is true, then the obvious implication is that Brewer wasn't the man who pointed Oswald out to the police. Myers evidently wants his readers to believe that the man was in fact Johnny Brewer, but doesn't mention that Brewer was standing on the stage when he allegedly pointed Oswald out to the Officers.

Brewer does not say in his affidavit anything about pointing out the suspect. The guy taking all the credit sure missed that opportunity.

Case Closed.

Cheers, Ed
Brilliant as always Mr Ledoux. Brilliant!
So Brewer is now caught out in his lies. 
Without even being aware most likely -  McDonald tips us off.

Brewer is full of it. He could not have tipped off McDonald to any such thing because if he had McDonald would have bee lined Oswald direct. Instead we have him patting down two others before getting to Lee.

Give us all a break.

Thanks Ed and Bart for all of the fantastic contributions in this thread.
Really good stuff.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 30 May 2018, 3:52 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Thirty seconds before Brewer steps out to sidewalk.
Takes far less to fast walk 180 feet.

Anglin took dispatch call from radio and reports this to officers at Tippit scene.
Could Anglin be responsible for the shotgun report Reiland described.

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Screen21

Anglin certainly could be the source for Reiland's report. Nice work Ed

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 30 May 2018, 5:49 pm
And many thanks to you Mick, asking questions you trouble maker.

The exit doors are key.

Brewer was covering for the cops being able to enter the rear exit.

I mean think about it... who saw or found Brewer hiding back stage?
No one" Definitely not one of the cops crawling around in the theater, nope not even cops! 

Whoa!

No sir they had not "found" Brewer till he supposedly opens the rear exit upon hearing a sound and then is supposedly accosted by police, ONLY THEN does Brewer relay info to police that the man is inside. Why?
What was he waiting for?

a) For the police inside to fail to locate another suspect??
b) He was waiting for police to "find" himself (Brewer) to tell them anything.
c) He was waiting for the curtain to rise....

WTH was Brewer doing hiding behind a flipping curtain with cops storming the balcony???????????????????????????????????????
And not saying a word as cops walked past Lee several times...on the main floor  Shocked

I need to think this through but Brewer has made my list.
Also on the list Dale Myers.
Myers spins the arrest inconsistencies but they still stand out like diamonds on a frog.
In the theater case he made it worse.

Lots of missing bits in Myers mock up, where is the lady or couple across from Lee that Nick feigned interest in, where is the other store manager John Gibson or Jack Davis? Recall they got up and went towards lobby.

And did the men near the front exit stage left? They are not there in the film by Reiland!
theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Theate13
theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Theate10
theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Theate11
theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Theate12

Unwitting work by Myers destroying once and for all the Texas Theater Theatrics!!
Why did Nick not walk to the row "behind" Oswald, just as he did for the two men in front?

Why put another cop in the line of fire if the suspect has a gun?

Heck ask Myers, ...maybe he has a graph  Very Happy
Cheers Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 30 May 2018, 6:33 pm
Where would you hide?

https://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/movies/a20901814/texas-theatre-lee-harvey-oswald/

Not much was ever said about the projectionist or his booth.

Was it White as claimed?
Did he have any help with the "double feature?" 

I mean on the way to the balcony one has to pass ... the stairway!!

Can we get a White photo asap! 

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 20180501-192827-1527194501
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 30 May 2018, 6:39 pm
Wait!
It has a BASEMENT!?

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 09-01-11-OC-Cover-Texas_Theater-IMG_5806

https://oakcliff.advocatemag.com/2011/09/haunting-season/

“He didn’t pay for his ticket,” says Oak Cliff entrepreneur Julie McCullough Kim, who sometimes puts on events at the theater. “So that’s why they called the cops, because they were like, ‘This guy doesn’t have a ticket.’ ”

Yep that's it...  Rolling Eyes
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 31 May 2018, 4:19 pm
JCB

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Brewer10

Well, its all over now. 
Ed
BC_II
BC_II

Fri 01 Jun 2018, 6:37 am
JA theorizes that Tommy Rowe possibly called the authorities? Have you guys found any satisfactory evidence concerning that theory? He also said there were numerous calls. Amazing work as always guys...wow. Its something else when you have a literal visual representation (if not the genuine article) to view alongside the testimony, etc.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 01 Jun 2018, 8:14 am
Thanks BC_II,
Appreciate the comment and the question.

Rowe is a dead end, I as well as Greg and Lee looked at JA's claim and its spurious.

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Screen22
Since dispatch destroyed the call sheets (except for one) we can not rule out other calls.
The blame still rests with Brewer/Postal.
If you get my drift.

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 01 Jun 2018, 8:19 am
The article is interview of Penn Jones and he admits to not finding or speaking to Rowe.

Could Rowe have worked at the shoe store? Perhaps.
Could he have been at work and saw Oswald... Only if Brewer flat out lied about his employee being absent
and covered this up and expected Rowe to never mention it again....nah.

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t607p50-question-concerning-time

Cheers, Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 01 Jun 2018, 8:32 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:The article is interview of Penn Jones and he admits to not finding or speaking to Rowe.

Could he have been at work and saw Oswald... Only if Brewer flat out lied about his employee being absent

Cheers, Ed
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

BC_II
BC_II

Fri 01 Jun 2018, 1:07 pm
You guys are insane detectives.... Shocked, thanks a ton for the response.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 01 Jun 2018, 10:59 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:The article is interview of Penn Jones and he admits to not finding or speaking to Rowe.

Cheers, Ed
Amazing stuff Ed , Brewer joins a long long list . His affidavit and statements written up by the same play writer who directed Baker's, Wesley's and Linnie Mae's stories....

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 02 Jun 2018, 10:17 am
Thanks to Ed, 

we now know Brewer saw nada, zero, diddly squat. No Oswald entering the theatre

So did his supposed conversation with Postal at the booth trigger her alleged calls to the police about a man hiding in the balcony inside the theatre acting suspiciously? Who else could've have made that call? Who had opportunity? Who had access to a phone? And who knew that Oswald was already inside the theatre?

Anyone of the employees I'm guessing, Callahan the boss as well I suppose.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 02 Jun 2018, 11:50 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:And many thanks to you Mick, asking questions you trouble maker.

The exit doors are key.

Brewer was covering for the cops being able to enter the rear exit.

I mean think about it... who saw or found Brewer hiding back stage?
No one" Definitely not one of the cops crawling around in the theater, nope not even cops! 

Whoa!

No sir they had not "found" Brewer till he supposedly opens the rear exit upon hearing a sound and then is supposedly accosted by police, ONLY THEN does Brewer relay info to police that the man is inside. Why?
What was he waiting for?

a) For the police inside to fail to locate another suspect??
b) He was waiting for police to "find" himself (Brewer) to tell them anything.
c) He was waiting for the curtain to rise....

WTH was Brewer doing hiding behind a flipping curtain with cops storming the balcony???????????????????????????????????????
And not saying a word as cops walked past Lee several times...on the main floor  Shocked

I need to think this through but Brewer has made my list.
Also on the list Dale Myers.
Myers spins the arrest inconsistencies but they still stand out like diamonds on a frog.
In the theater case he made it worse.

Lots of missing bits in Myers mock up, where is the lady or couple across from Lee that Nick feigned interest in, where is the other store manager John Gibson or Jack Davis? Recall they got up and went towards lobby.

And did the men near the front exit stage left? They are not there in the film by Reiland!
theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Theate13
theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Theate10
theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Theate11
theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Theate12

Unwitting work by Myers destroying once and for all the Texas Theater Theatrics!!
Why did Nick not walk to the row "behind" Oswald, just as he did for the two men in front?

Why put another cop in the line of fire if the suspect has a gun?

Heck ask Myers, ...maybe he has a graph  Very Happy
Cheers Ed
Had to post this again Ed,

It's brilliant.

Where was John Calvin Brewer- oh say around -say 1.00pm.
Just thought I'd ask  Cool

Oh. That's right Brewer didn't match "the description" of the "suspect"

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 03 Jun 2018, 9:56 am
What did Brewer really see with regards to a man entering the theatre from his vantage point back at his store entrance?

theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Screen11

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 03 Jun 2018, 9:58 am
Where was Butch Burroughs between 1.00pm and 1.45pm?

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 03 Jun 2018, 10:06 am
Burroughs WC testimony.

Brewer tells Butch how it's going down it would seem.

Mr. BALL. Later on the police came in your place? 

Mr. BURROUGHS. Yes. 

Mr. BALL. They asked you if you had seen a man come in there without a ticket? 

Mr. BURROUGHS. Yes. 

Mr. BALL. What did you tell him

Mr. BURROUGHS. I said, "I haven't seen him myself. He might have, but I didn't see him when he came in. He must have sneaked in and run on upstairs before I saw him." 

Mr. BALL. Later on, did somebody point out a man in the theatre to you? 

Mr. BURROUGHS. No----I got information that a man----the police were cruising up and down Jefferson hunting for Oswald, and he ran to a shoe store and then came out and came on up to the Texas, and the man came in and told me that a man fitting that description came in the show and he wanted me to help him find him, and we went and checked the exit doors, he was up in the balcony, I imagine, and then we went back out and the police caught him downstairs. 

Mr. BALL. You went to check the exit doors? 

Mr. BURROUGHS. Yes. 

Mr. BALL. With the shoe salesman? 

Mr. BURROUGHS. Yes. 

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 03 Jun 2018, 10:31 am
theatre - Texas Theatre Theatrics - Page 5 Kennedy

Sponsored content