REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

doyle  tsbd  David  3a  Darnell  2  11  Mason  tippit  paine  prayer  zapruder  Weigman  Theory  Floor  Lifton  fritz  +Lankford  9  hosty  Lankford  3  Humor  frazier  4  beckley  

Like/Tweet/+1

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

+10
barto
Redfern
Vinny
Mick_Purdy
greg_parker
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
steely_dan
Bigjohnaz
Goban_Saor
14 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Then went outside to watch the P. parade - Page 4 Empty Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:20 am
First topic message reminder :

Read all about it HERE

Prayer-Man.com

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Then went outside to watch the P. parade - Page 4 Empty Re: Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Thu 11 Jul 2019, 4:54 am
Year is not over yet Vincenzo.... Wink

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Then went outside to watch the P. parade - Page 4 Empty Re: Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Fri 12 Jul 2019, 4:38 am
The deniers reaction t the Hosty note spoke volumes.
From Von Peins desperate sophistry t Doyle's incoherent blather.
Combined with Marina's confirmation...( and yet again the usual suspects attempted their usual denial routine..attempting t trivialise and marginalise..and boy didn't Ralphie C Cinque show up at the right time)...one by one the objections are neutralised. No matter how hard they try they can't get Oswald out that corner and into a wig and a dress.
They can't attack the painstaking research, the meticulous case that's been assembled, so all they can do is huff and puff. Bluster, bullshit or tell barefaced lies.
It's just a blurry picture..Prayermans no better than Cinque and his debunked Altgens nonsense. Blah blah fucking blah..
Prayerman is THE litmus test. I agree with Vinny, the Hosty note has been THE breakthrough of the year. Hands down. And as Barto says the years only half done..plenty of time for the fat lady t start singing...
I can understand the LN reaction..they gotta do what they gotta do..but I've been genuinely shocked by the reactions of some of the venerable CT worthies.
What's not t get behind? The demolition of the 2FLRE combined with Prayerman is THE potential breakthrough..the gamechanger..the irrefutable proof. The chain reaction t trigger the critical mass..and look how far weaponising the truth has got us folks..endless onanistic bleating on Facebook and petty doctrinaire bickering. Next they'll be fucking arguing about the transubstantiation of Oswald or if the Second Marguerite was immaculately conceived.
I shudder t think of the diagrams Monsignor Fez will produce..
Prayerman is simple, compelling visual proof that anyone can understand. It doesn't rely upon complicated long winded prognostications that rely upon the suspension of disbelief. Most importantly it can be used t get the right people on our side. Get the people who should be interested interested.
The smart sophisticates , the next generation, kids who are as skeptical of wild eyed tin foil hatters as they are of government apologists.
It's that generation, the generation we need t energise this case, Fetzer and cos antics have completely alienated.
To see Cinque with Jerome Corsi on Infowars, with his irritating castrato squeak rambling on about the most ridiculously absurd "theories" was the absolute nadir.
And t see so called serious researchers queuing up t share the podium with Judy fucking Baker..
Anyone who doesn't get behind Prayerman can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.
They should go hunt chupacabras or strap on their EMF readers and go wander about a haunted house..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 12 Jul 2019, 11:31 am
Well said Alex.
Bigfoot has been rejected for PM I hear.
It was on the GK signing autographs.
Cheers, Ed
alex_wilson

Fri 12 Jul 2019, 12:00 pm
Indeed Ed and i bet Bill Miller was first in the queue.
"Is that a relic hominid in your pocket or are you just pleased t see me?" he squealed..
I bet the thought of finding a Bigfoot pissing up against the picket fence keeps him warm at night..deep in the forests of the Pacific Northwest..
It must be lonely out there..looking for big hairy men..
Poor old Evelyn had the same problem..used t spend ages out looking for similar cryptids too..scouring the seedy dives of Sanibel Island..although she was looking for hairy men who were well endowed in other parts of their anatomy..Old Albert wasn't called the Pomeranian Pickelhauber for nothing you know...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Sun 24 May 2020, 7:09 pm
The deniers never give up.

Then went outside to watch the P. parade - Page 4 Screen72

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 25 May 2020, 1:24 pm
Vinny wrote:The deniers never give up.

Then went outside to watch the P. parade - Page 4 Screen72
The only 56 year old crap comes from the findings of the DPD, FBI and WC.

Poor Pauly is flailing wildly trying to diminish it with protests of it being "old".

All the evidence HE relies on is just as old. Let's chuck all of it out, too. Fucking moron.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Mon 25 May 2020, 1:29 pm
Exactly Greg. The Hosty note has been quite a blow to LN's. All they can do is deflect.

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Mon 25 May 2020, 1:38 pm
Vinny wrote:Exactly Greg. The Hosty note has been quite a blow to LN's. All they can do is deflect.

Ignoring the obvious is the speciality of the stupidly irrational. They will never be convinced because their identity depends on not being convinced. Any evidence provided will be met with disregard or deflection.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 25 May 2020, 2:25 pm
We have fossils of dinosaurs, but no pictures. Clearly they never happened plus they're really old.

Tue 26 May 2020, 11:54 pm
Amen to that, Jake, and to all of the above. 

These trolls don’t even know their own names, since no proof of their identity could ever be enough.
Vinny

Fri 08 Jan 2021, 8:14 pm
Amazing how the deniers keep trying to explain it away.

Then went outside to watch the P. parade - Page 4 Scree107

Fri 08 Jan 2021, 8:17 pm
Then went outside to watch the P. parade - Page 4 Scree108

Sat 09 Jan 2021, 1:17 am
I suggest whoever ( or whatever) was responsible for those posts should bid their comrades on the Capitol steps a fond adieu...rid themselves of their camouflage survivalist gear, shed their body armour, stash their various automatic weapons, exchange their blood red MAGA caps for something a tad less provocative...

Grab the first flight to Utah and enrol in the Professor Larsen School For Sophists.

For the above " argument" with all its tortured permutations and twisted logic( enough to make famed logician Stevie Gaal scratch his head in baffled wonderment) gives all Sophists a bad name...

As if Britain hasn't suffered enough!! With Brexit and lockdowns...now the Macrae of Macrae, hereditary high chieftain of Clan MacStinky has flung open the putrid gates of his piss soaked empire....

Like some poor deluded petty lord in the ninth ring of the immortal Dante's Inferno ( where the souls of the damned are forever tormented by the dark echoes of their earthly delusions) the bold MacStinky once again welcomes guests to marvel at the splendours of his Imaginarium ...

MacStinkys Imaginarium is the JFK assassination research equivalent of a hostel for the homeless.

A places for waifs and rejects to congregate...where gentlemen of the road can gather round a flaming oil drum and compare their various chronic skin ailments, discuss the latest advances in lice breeding, or simply slurp down the gut rot wine they spent hours begging outside Lord Gordo's bistro for.....importuning the clientele with the lament  passed down from one MacStinky to the next....along with an IQ somewhere between Sandy Larsen and a prosthetic limb and tertiary syphillis it's a heritage to be proud of!!

"Hey mister gonna gee us 10p fae a cup of tea?"

It still retains its haunting beauty even when filtered through a Texas drawl or a nasal New York twang...

Vinny

Sat 09 Jan 2021, 2:16 pm
Both Ln's and CTs's hate the very idea of Oswald standing on the steps.

Sat 09 Jan 2021, 2:25 pm
Paul doesn't know how to refute Batman on the steps.
The simple reply of 'No Strangers' would do. Paul does have that level of honesty. Dramatic derangement yes that's what we're up against.
To "stoop" (pun intended) to Paul's level we must not have Buell, or anyone else on the steps to his satisfaction, so dispense with those inconvenient witnesses.
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Sun 10 Jan 2021, 4:33 am
What I'll never understand about this case is, there are people who believe in the convoluted and ridiculous HL nonsense, yet deny the undeniable evidence that someone who looks a lot like Oswald was actually photographed up in the vestibule. That, combined with the P. Parade statement recorded during the actually LHO interview, sure in the hell sounds plausible to me.
Vinny

Mon 11 Jan 2021, 3:39 pm
JFK_Case wrote:What I'll never understand about this case is, there are people who believe in the convoluted and ridiculous HL nonsense, yet deny the undeniable evidence that someone who looks a lot like Oswald was actually photographed up in the vestibule. That, combined with the P. Parade statement recorded during the actually LHO interview, sure in the hell sounds plausible to me.

Many just do not want the case to be solved. To them it is just a hobby. Some also make a living through it. Selling books and videos, giving paid speeches etc. They do not want their income to dry up.

Wed 13 Jan 2021, 1:44 am
That is beautifully said, Vinny. There are so many charlatans out there with this case including those people who show up at these conferences [for a fee of course] who are supposed experts and "I was there."
Vinny

Mon 10 Jan 2022, 8:55 pm
From the Hosty article on Wikipedia.

Then went outside to watch the P. parade - Page 4 Scree158

Mon 10 Jan 2022, 8:56 pm
From another Wikipedia article

Then went outside to watch the P. parade - Page 4 Scree159

Thu 20 Jan 2022, 8:58 pm
Fukwits sit on fences.
Lee is either innocent or not.
And typically is innocent until proven not so in a court of law with a defense councilor present.
Kangaroo court fukwits don't give a rip.
They don't care Lee is innocent.
Always will be.
... THEY CANT CHANGE THAT.
They believe the bs and by default he's sorta kinda maybe a wee bit guilty.
HORSESHIT!
He, by definition, can't be even a tiny bit guilty.
Sorry fukwits you lost before you even began.

Shit he can't even be guilty of any conspiracy as the Warren Commission proved that...right fukwits.
Fence sitting fukwits are screwed by their own devices.

Fukwits didn't give Lee the benefit of doubt, and any shadow. Forget those power line shadows!
Fukwits Sat on fence when BYPs were outed as fakes.
Sat on fence when Prayerman was reintroduced.
Sat on fence when better images were found.
Sat on fence getting splinters when Hosty Notes were finally found!
Fukwits can't get off that fence now cause I'm going to shove it up each and every one of their arses till they can gargle with it.
I suggest all here make an effort.
Find a post by a fukwit prayer man fence sitter and ream away.
When wood chips emit from their throat you've accomplished something good.
We don't need fukwit fence sitters.
Cheers!
Ed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum