REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Lankford  frazier  tippit  +Lankford  2  tsbd  paine  11  Lifton  Weigman  David  beckley  Humor  4  3  prayer  fritz  zapruder  3a  hosty  Theory  Mason  Darnell  Floor  9  doyle  

Like/Tweet/+1

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie.

+4
Jake_Sykes
barto
steely_dan
Vinny
8 posters
Go down
Vinny

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie. Empty Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie.

Sat 16 Mar 2019, 8:32 pm
https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/my-stretch-texas-ground-very-bad-movie-we-didnt-know-we-needed/

‘My Stretch of Texas Ground’ Is the Very Bad Movie We Didn’t Know We Needed

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie. Empty Re: Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie.

Sat 16 Mar 2019, 8:35 pm
The movie is not actually written by Ron Paul, of course, but by Ralph Cinque, who during the day operates a supervised fasting center in Buda—Dr. Cinque’s Health Retreat. But Cinque’s true passion lies elsewhere—he’s a prominent figure in the Oswald Innocence Campaign, or OIC, a group whose purpose is to prove that Lee Harvey Oswald didn’t shoot the president, in part by showing skeptics a picture of Oswald’s face next to a very blurry photo of a man in the doorway of the Texas School Book Depository at the crucial moment.

“The idea that Doorman could be any other man is preposterous and stupid,” writes Cinque on the OIC’s website. “Notice first that they are both wearing long-sleeved shirts.” Cinque has led the charge to clear Oswald’s name for many years, partly by writing songs, like this adaptation of John Lennon’s “Nowhere Man,” retitled “Doorway Man.” In his spare time, Cinque wrote a novel called Texas Ground. When he announced on a Kennedy assassination listserv that he was turning it into a movie, the other conspiracy theorists, who can be a cruel and venomous bunch to each other, taunted Cinque by noting that OIC are also the initials of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation. A coincidence, you say? There are no coincidences.

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie. Empty Re: Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie.

Sun 17 Mar 2019, 2:47 am
The trailer

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 17 Mar 2019, 4:11 am
So that is what he has been doing instead of posting drivel on the web.....he wrote drivel for a movie that is straight to video z-list rubbish.
Long may he write more of these scripts.......one Doyle is enough.

Last edited by barto on Sun 17 Mar 2019, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 17 Mar 2019, 5:57 am
Here's some of Brian's script...

Stanton noticed Oswald hiding out on the 2nd floor staircase landing and caught his vibe...She didn't know the reason he was out there was because he was a CIA operative on assignment to be in the 2nd floor lunch room but not be seen...Sarah caught Oswald in this isolated segregated position and thought to herself this man needs reaching out to...In Sarah's mind Oswald needed to be invited to watch the motorcade...Oswald blew her off by saying he was going back to the break room and not going out to watch the president...He was trying to get rid of her...Using his training he didn't commit to anything with Stanton...He simply gave her negative replies to her innocent inquiries...Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in his intended destination a few minutes later when Mrs Reid's husband reported the motorcade was nearing...Oswald had to be on the 2nd floor staircase landing in order to watch the 2nd floor lunch room and wait for it to clear out...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 17 Mar 2019, 6:41 am
He's a compulsive no talent writer. So is Doyle for that matter. He'll come back to the doorway crap after rejection sinks in. Now for some compulsive writing of my own.

For me, these characters induce the perception of a streak of overt and covert racism running through the various LN'rs and contra-CT'rs out there. This Texas Ground bilge has all the earmarks. That perception feeds a recurring theory I have along the lines of a white supremacist culture that is sharing either a knowledge of or a legend of  their cause as having aided and abetted in the deed. The seed of that knowledge or legend would have sprouted from inside the DPD obviously. If there is a trail back to such an identifiable group, then at least some of the apparently counter-operational activities we see constantly working to muddy the waters and derail progress in the case could be to protect that core, as opposed to say others who would be more likely protecting the government's part in it. 

Obviously Oswald on the steps takes everything concerning Oswald's apprehension, fabricated actions, illegal treatment, and of course murder straight back to the steps of the DPD. So why expound upon a theory of doorway man being Oswald (or two Oswalds in the TSBD) if the work is to protect themselves from that self same scenario? By expounding loud and long on such patently ridiculous theories centering on the location of their strongest weaknesses, collateral damage is done to the real progress being made at that same location, namely the steps and interior of the TSBD during and after the shooting. I think it worked for quite a while, but I also think they are losing ground especially of late due the preponderance of evidence being produced thanks to our dedicated researchers including of course Barto and his treasure trove from Uncle Malcom.

Last edited by Jake Sykes on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Sun 17 Mar 2019, 6:59 am
It tracks with the thinking that would go behind this movie as well. It's anti government, pro Waco and Ruby Ridge coded and dressed in a sheep's clothing of tolerance and empathy. Overt racism doesn't get made into movies, but this kind of thing does. All my opinion of course.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 17 Mar 2019, 9:15 am
Jake Sykes wrote:It tracks with the thinking that would go behind this movie as well. It's anti government, pro Waco and Ruby Ridge coded and dressed in a sheep's clothing of tolerance and empathy. Overt racism doesn't get made into movies, but this kind of thing does. All my opinion of course.
Without freedom of speech I might be in the swamp
Bob Zimmerman said that...

Sometimes mutton dressed as lamb is all there is for sale at the butcher shop
I said that...

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 17 Mar 2019, 9:49 am
greg parker wrote:
Jake Sykes wrote:It tracks with the thinking that would go behind this movie as well. It's anti government, pro Waco and Ruby Ridge coded and dressed in a sheep's clothing of tolerance and empathy. Overt racism doesn't get made into movies, but this kind of thing does. All my opinion of course.
Without freedom of speech I might be in the swamp
Bob Zimmerman said that...

Sometimes mutton dressed as lamb is all there is for sale at the butcher shop
I said that...

You both deserve a Nobel prize. One has it. So far.

Sun 17 Mar 2019, 9:27 pm
He is quite upset with the review.

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2019/03/there-is-economics-professor-from.html

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 17 Mar 2019, 10:49 pm
As nutty as Brian Doyle, simply brilliant.
That review is spot on and his credibility is zero, but since he lives in denial he does not understand it.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Wed 27 Mar 2019, 9:51 pm
Ha Ha.Now Doyle is trolling on that site.

Sarah Stanton's daughter in law and grand daughter told me in an interview that Sarah saw Oswald with a Coke outside the 2nd floor lunch room as Sarah exited the building to go watch the motorcade...That means he had the Coke that Baker witnessed long before the lunch room encounter...
Wrong Ralph...The reason Baker was fuzzy on how exactly he detected Oswald in the vestibule doorway to the lunch room was because Baker saw Oswald standing stationary in the doorway window looking out at the staircase landing because he had heard Truly shouting and wanted to key an eye on who was coming up the stairs...That way Oswald could watch the stairway but not leave his 2nd floor lunch room assigned post...Baker went after Oswald because he flinched when he saw a cop...Baker could not describe this in his reports because it showed Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the assassination...It's why they murdered Oswald 2 days later...

I can't because I've been banned by uncredible losers and morons who protect their friends....

Liar...Duncan's is the only place where I can't post images because of a problem with my computer...But anyone can see that when I've posted images elsewhere you fail to answer what they show and enter trolling like you do here...Lauren Johnson is a lying scumbag who is moderating in order to accommodate his own stupidity and incompetence and make it the rule...He pretends to be moderating strictly but is just moderating according to the social club of friends he prefers...He's a dishonest asshole with his head up DiEugenio's ass because, like yourself, he's too stupid to analyze evidence or follow his own site rules...There's a strict rule on DPF of no Lone Nutters but you are allowed to post anyway because the rules don't really apply to them...You're an obnoxious troll Mark and you never answer the serious substance...

Wed 27 Mar 2019, 9:53 pm
Somebody marked my comment as spam and it was hidden...My comment was not spam...It was informational and spelled out the evidence...Who is the coward who censored my informational post and labeled it "spam"? My comment showed that there was an equally guilty group as Cinque in the form of Greg Parker's ROKC group who moved Cinque's Doorway Man one person over and were wrongfully calling Depository employee Sarah Stanton Oswald...
My post showed that Debra Conway had called Buell Frazier and he confirmed to her on more than one occasion that "Prayer Man" was indeed Sarah Stanton...I also interviewed Stanton's grand daughter and she also confirmed Prayer Man was her grand mother Sarah...
So in effect there are two sources that are pushing bogus claims that Oswald was on the front steps...One is Cinque with his false claim that Billy Lovelady is Oswald...The other is Bart Kamp and ROKC, who commit an equal offense with their refuted Prayer Man claim where they try to call Sarah Stanton Oswald...

I'm well in to getting the top levels of JFK research organizations to help me access the original films...I also got Lancer Chair Debra Conway to retract Kamp's Lancer award and say it was a mistake...When Kamp did what you are doing here Conway banned him from her Facebook page...Prayer Man was proven to be Depository employee Sarah Stanton by myself...Conway went to Buell Frazier to discuss my evidence and he agreed Prayer Man was Stanton...You on the other hand are still pester trolling because you exist on an uncredible level and aren't embarrassed to show it in public...

Classic troll who ignores my proof that got even Buell Frazier to admit Prayer Man was Stanton...You show a good example of the popularity club the present JFK research community has become and destroyed its credibility in the process...That's criminal harassment and defamation...I'd like to sue you...

I'm the person who single-handedly out-argued the entire research community on the Prayer Man subject and proved Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...When I showed my evidence to Debra Conway she retracted Kamp's Lancer award and publicly backed my claim that Prayer Man was Stanton...She even showed my evidence to Frazier and he agreed Prayer Man was Stanton...You're an idiot Mark who spends his time harassing real researchers in defense of idiots...I was banned because the uncredible social club that calls itself the JFK research community are a bunch of ninnies who use idiot moderators to censor people who disprove them...They're cowards and losers and it figures you would credit them for that epic dishonesty...

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 7:54 am
Cinque should channel his newly discovered inner auteur and make "Brian and Sarah" a time travelling interdimensional love story..in late Nov 63 a strange new employee turns up for work at the TSBD. A happy go lucky hipster with purple sandals Brian ( after his triumphant performance in Der Untergang actor Bruno Ganz was excited at the new challenge.." i thought if i could find humanity in Hitler i could do so in anyone. No matter how depraved. I was wrong)
Immediately he catches the eye of shy secretary Sarah ( Kathy Bates)
They go for a couple of dates at the Carousel club but Sarah feels Brian is holding back.
He says he'll meet her on the morning of Nov 22nd and tell her everything.
She waits and waits but he doesn't show up..she gives up and goes t work.
She would never know what happened..he was picked up on Stemmons Freeway " is that a selfie stick in your pocket or are you just pleased t see me?" asked the driver, who introduced himself as Ralph( Joe Pesci) " i'm a fucking meat packer" Ralph growls " and you look like the sort who likes t pack meat"
The scene goes black. There's a terrifying scream..
"Oh Brian" his mum( Oprah Winfrey ) sighs " that's the 3rd duvet you've ruined this week" as she gets the shame faced Brian an antiseptic wipe...
It was all a dream..
Or was it? When he goes t roll a little Sanibel gold he finds a VIP pass t the Carousel amongst his rolling papers.
On the back, written in bright pink lipstick he sees "Call me ..love Sarah..I'll be waiting on the TSBD steps for you..For eternity"
FIN
Special effects by Stan Dane and the Aussie Punk Trolls
Legal services and catering by Dawn Meredith
Songs by Ralph Cinque except " the Ballad of the 300lb woman" words and music by Greg Parker
Produced and Directed by Ralph Cinque
Executive Producer John Armstrong

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:03 am
BALLAD OF A 300 lb WOMAN

You walk into the building with somethin in your hand
You see Sarah naked and you say, "Was this part of the plan?"
You try so hard but you don't understand
Just what you will say when you get thru the pearly gates
Because something is happening here but you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Yates?

You raise up your head and you ask, "who's Moby is this?"
And Sarah points to Buell and says, "It's his"
And you say, "isn't it mine?" and Shelley says, "Well, it is what it is?"
And you say, "Oh mein Gott, am I here with Kathy Bates?"
But something is happening and you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Yates?

You hand in your ticket and you go watch the flick
Then Butch walks up to you, he's thick as a brick
And says, "How does it feel to be fingered for this shit?"
And you say, "Impossible!" as he hands you your skates
And something is happening here but you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Yates?

You have many contacts among the evidence hacks
To get you facts when someone attacks your imagination
But nobody has any respect, anyway they already expect you to all give a check
To tax-deductible chiropractic organizations

Ah, you've been with the professors over at stink-ees
With great lawyers you have discussed Harveys and Lees
You've read all the Spot books at all the depositories
You're very well-read, among certain primates
But something is happening here and you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Yates?

Well, Crafard, he comes up to you and then he kneels
He crosses himself and then he clicks his high heels
And without further notice, he asks you how it feels
And he says, "Here is your throat back, thanks but it grates"
And you know something is happening but you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Yates?

Now, you see this one-eyed midget shouting "I'm Lovelady"
And you say, "For what reason?" and he says, "I was hired by someone shady"
And you say, "What does this mean?" and he screams back, "You're such a baby!
Give me your milk or else some milk crates"
And you know something's happening but you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Yates?

Well, you walk into the vestibule like a camel, and then you smear
feces all over the walls and put plugs in Sarah's ears
There ought to be a law against you mixin up the floors and forgetting to bring beers
You should be made to wear corn flakes
'Cause something is happening and you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Yates?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:37 am
I can just picture it.."the Ballad of the 300lb woman" pounding out the speakers at the Carousel as Brian and Sarah take t the dancefloor.
Then the estrogen tablets he found in Sarah's handbag start t kick in..
Cut t dream sequence.
Brian's eyes widen as he sees a greased up Grace Slick writhe about on stage. Sarah gets jealous as she feels his selfie stick start t twitch..she slaps him across the face with her flabby arm sending him spinning across the floor. Mein Gott Poor Old Brian!!
He bumps into another couple
"I know you "he splutters in amazement..
Its JVB dancing with Lee
"I know you too honey.." a Cajun voice coos..he feels a sweaty hand on his shoulder. He turns round..
A dumpy malodorous middle aged woman smiles seductively at him..
Dancing right next t JVB and Lee is Anna Lewis with Harvey..
She's about t suggest they all go back t hers for a dopplegangbang when Harvey the Rabbit suddenly bursts out the toilet and vomits all over Beverly Oliver whose sitting at a table with James Files.and the three Stooges..
Then Kathy Bates brassiere snaps almost blinding Bruno Ganz who takes a fit and thinks he's back in the bunker again..he goes berserk and runs around singing the first two verses of the Horst Wessel Lied...
Order is only restored when sheriff Joe Haladin strolls in
" We'll have none of this hippie stuff..this is my stretch of Texas Ground"
alex_wilson

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 11:02 am
By the way killer lyrics.. The perfect band t handle every last pound of the 300lb woman would be:
Bobby Z( naturally) vocals/gtr
The GTOs- harmony vocals
The Pacific Coast Blues Band feat. Ragin' Ralphy Cinque- tuba/ kazoo
Stinky Macrae- lead gtr
Laughin' Larry Trotter- harmonica/ bassoon
Jizzy Jimmy Hargrove- bass
Davie " Lizard Queen" Lifton - wind instruments
Swingin' Sandy Larson - the Copulatin' Cowboy - pedal steel guitar
Charlie " the flatulent facilitator" Drago- drums/ percussion
Davie" Funky Fez" Josephs- triangle/ sousaphone
Produced by Dancin' Dawnie Meredith at Make it Brief Studios.
Its got "No1" written all over it.
Although in Brian's case it'll probably be a No2..hence the never ending demand for nappies down Sanibel way..

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 4:49 pm
Heck, I'd buy tickets... to not see them play!
Id rather watch Maury Chaykin make magic grits.
Ed
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 5:44 pm
alex wilson wrote:By the way killer lyrics.. The perfect band t handle every last pound of the 300lb woman would be:
Bobby Z( naturally) vocals/gtr
The GTOs- harmony vocals
The Pacific Coast Blues Band feat. Ragin' Ralphy Cinque- tuba/ kazoo
Stinky Macrae- lead gtr
Laughin' Larry Trotter- harmonica/ bassoon
Jizzy Jimmy Hargrove- bass
Davie " Lizard Queen" Lifton - wind instruments
Swingin' Sandy Larson - the Copulatin' Cowboy - pedal steel guitar
Charlie " the flatulent facilitator" Drago- drums/ percussion
Davie" Funky Fez" Josephs- triangle/ sousaphone
Produced by Dancin' Dawnie Meredith at Make it Brief Studios.
Its got "No1" written all over it.
Although in Brian's case it'll probably be a No2..hence the never ending demand for nappies down Sanibel way..

Don't forget Brother Jimmy.

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie. Accordianman
Vinny

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 7:40 pm
Cinque addressed Doyle as mudder flucker in a FB thread. He said that Doyle is road kill on the JFK Highway.

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 9:33 pm
Brother Jizzy Jimmy Hargrove must be something of a multi instrumentalist Stan. Bass and accordion. Kinda like the Carole Kaye of the Bellevue Secure Psychiatric Facility.
Or maybe he has a doppelganger.
Brother Jimmy Jizzy Hargrove , a strapping 6 foot 4 inch African American who was house bassist for Stax back in the 60s
Brother Jizzy Jimmy Hargrove, an obese effete somewhat hirsute 5 ft 1 inch weakling who plays accordion for Eva's Titties, Bariloches leading Bavarian oompah band.
It would explain so much.
P.S. Thanks guys for making me feel right at home here. Your sense of humour is equal t your research skills.

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 24 Apr 2019, 1:05 pm
Making Horatio fn jealous

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie. Ralph10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 24 Apr 2019, 1:22 pm
"Cinque... said that Doyle is road kill on the JFK Highway." Vinny

He sure is right about that V.

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie. 20190423
alex_wilson

Wed 24 Apr 2019, 2:16 pm
Don't let the Harvey and Lee crowd see that picture of Cinque..Swingin Sandy Larsen will start a 34 page thread on the history of doppelganged trumpets while Josephs will claim one of the trumpets was made in Hungary.
While Hargrove will wait until his guru John " Maharishi Yogi Bear" Armstrong makes the official pronouncement on what the Scriptures say.
"And yea did it come t pass that LEE Harvey Oswald was seen outside 544 Camp St carrying a bass trombone while Lee HARVEY Oswald was in Oak Cliff getting a new reed for an alto saxophone. So it is written. "

Vinny

Wed 24 Apr 2019, 4:44 pm
Quite hilarious. Keep up the good work.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum