REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie.

+4
Jake_Sykes
barto
steely_dan
Vinny
8 posters
Go down
Vinny

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie. - Page 2 Empty Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie.

Sat 16 Mar 2019, 8:32 pm
First topic message reminder :

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/my-stretch-texas-ground-very-bad-movie-we-didnt-know-we-needed/

‘My Stretch of Texas Ground’ Is the Very Bad Movie We Didn’t Know We Needed

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie.

Wed 24 Apr 2019, 6:12 pm
Thanks Vinny and Alex.
Stan and I are having schadenfreude with the jousters. You can lead them to water but they will refuse the acknowledgment outright.
There is much humor to be had in their research, it is a comic tragedy
That Merchant of Venice Beach, Brian Doyle, has met his match in the nuttier than squirrel droppings Ralph "Lee is Billy because Billy is Lee" Cinque.
I almost expected a catastrophic event when they crossed paths like some Star Trekian episode, Let That Be Your Last Battlefield Of The Brains, where the dalmatians argue over their spots till all hell erupts. These two, Bele and Lokai, have a force field of stupidity that prevents facts or evidence from harming their 'ideas' of how things happened, or their history.
They attempt to take the ship off course and eventually succeed!
Yet When the ship arrives and our Bele /Lokai depart at Cheron(facebook) their home planet, Spock's scans still can find no sign of intelligent life on the surface.
Too bad John Carpenter wasn't brought in to help.
He would of written in Sgt. Pinback to deploy a rogue planet elimination device while Lt. Doolittle surfs the implosions wave hanging ten to the tune Benson Arizona.
Ahhhh the majesty of the universe
Cheers, Ed

https://youtu.be/eTa2vXL7FI8
alex_wilson

Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Texas Monthly Review's Cinque's Movie.

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 12:30 am
Cinques movie is now available for streaming
"Takes the high road" sez the nice man from the L.A Times...
Great. You're sorted..if you're looking for the most risible slice of neo reactionary fear mongering rabble rousing trash since David Koreshs hernia popped or if your inner Kiki is a twitchin' and you need a comfortable new pair of hiking boots t go tramping thru the Texas hills looking for a couple of extremely shy extra flammable pink bottomed Texan gerbils....

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 2:20 am
https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-reporter-christopher-hooks-of-texas.html

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2019/06/i-have-been-in-touch-with-dr.html

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 3:09 am
Greg is Dr Caldicott one of those deadly Aussie troll punk doctors?..
Cinque baffles me as much as he angers me he's a compulsive jack of no talents..an outrageously untalented writer, researcher and singer.
Has he no eyes or ears or are his senses tuned differently?
A horrendous jumped up little quack who punts HGH and starves desperate people out of their money ;.
a reprehensible gerbil faced cunt.
Now he's pontificating like Ghandi..the JFK research equivalent of tertiary syphilis.
Fuck him. Fuck everyone who's ever enabled him. Everyone on that grotesque web site of his should hang their heads in shame.. Well the living ones at least..
You've reaped what you've sown Don Jeffries et all..Ralph Cinque, Jim fucking Fetzer, John Butler and Brian Doyle are the bastard offspring of the "researchers" you defend so assiduously. If you want t be in a big tent with those cunts I'll be the one pissing thru the flaps with a freshly greased gerbil in one hand and a blowtorch in the other...
Thanks t you and your motley gang of egotists fantasists and fools a subject that should be at the very heart of any socio political renaissance, a case that cries out t b reopened, a case that desperately needs some sort of Truth and Reconciliation Committee t heal the wounds the poisoned by the unhealed truth; instead of any sober reevaluation what t we get? Ralph fucking Cinque on info wars babbling in his high pitched castrato squeak( a voice that sounds like the screech of a freshly launched gerbil) about imaginary photo alterations a blind village elder from the depths of the uncharted Amazonian jungle; a man whose lived his life in the Stone Age uncorrupted by the benefits of so called civilisation..could see Cinque was talking utter unmitigated shite.
Thsnks Don. You sure played a blinder. Keep it up. Keep it up with Jack White, Ralph Yates and the vast discrepancies in Lee HARVEY Oswalds height and your great great great grandchildren might just live t see this case re opened.
Keep on keeping on buddy, rhapsodising about Michael Collins Piper like a weak kneed convent girl at a Rammstein concert..keep ignoring Prayerman..keep dismissing ROKC...you're doing just fine..
alex_wilson

Tue 11 Jun 2019, 8:58 am
Forget Cannes. Move Over Sundance. The Stretch marks on my Texas Hound has been nominated in six..yes that's right Mr Spielberg..SIX categories at the prestigious..drum roll maestro please..MaBig Film Festival in scenic Augsburg Germany.
Birthplace of Fritz the black rat who put the pied into the piper....all the way t Hamelin and back... and Hauptscharfuhrer Otto Moll..Auschwitz Stammlagers answer t Mick Jagger..it's a gas gas gas, mein herr. Dickie Hookes no.1 nasty nazi pinup boy..
Ralphies already rehearsing his acceptance speech in front of the mirror..Thanks MaBig Cock from this very stretched and very sodden little Texas twat.
You see boys and girls your dream of a whiter brighter world can come true!! If your willing t debase and humiliate yourself and turn yourself into an international laughing stock.
I'm sure the good citizens of Augsburg haven't been so excited about guests paying their beautiful town a visit since the T-34s of the 2nd Shock Army trundled in t say "Heil" back in spring of '45..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum