REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 14 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 14 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 14 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 14 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Thu 18 Jun 2020, 11:31 pm
Sean Murphy approached me.
Sean was just as capable of errors in judgement as anyone else.

Sean also had faith that Groden's "new" witness would be a game-breaker. Instead, the whole thing was made up by Groden.

You and your fucked-up GIFs, two-bit word salads and bizarre claims on this subject enabled Mother McCree and Doyle to run 7 years of interference and time-wasting.

Thanks for that.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 1:51 am
I disagree profoundly with Mr Davidson's methods , I genuinely believe that his attempts to prove the Z film was altered are unconvincing and counterproductive.
I apologized to him because he is sincere in his beliefs. He's not attempting to scam money out of people, or claim he was a witness to the fakery 
I respect his beliefs, his willingness to attempt to prove them and his undoubted mathematical talent and photoshop skills 
There's a world of difference between being genuinely mistaken and setting out to wilfully misinform.
Saying that I think after H and L the whole film and photo alteration angle is the most destructive folly to afflict assassination research.
Not only do I find the idea that 1960s alteration technology would be undetectable today nonsensical but I think arguing for Z film alteration is a monumental strategic error 
If the Z film WAS indeed altered then the conspirators presented researchers with THE most potent weapon.
To the vast majority of the public, unschooled in assassination research the Z film has been the single most devastating proof of conspiracy.
Look how it galvanized America, and indeed the world when it was shown first on Geraldo then again when it was the centrepiece of Stones JFK
To have such a potent weapon on hand and have squandered over 25 years on internecine disputes arguing it's authenticity seems like utter folly to me ..
Like RAF pilots discovering blueprints to the V 1 bombs in 1943 and using them to start a fire.
I think satire is a devastatingly successful tool. Look at Hogarth .he exposed the sordid truth of Georgian Britain far better than Macaulay and all the other prim Whig historians.
I think too treating knowingly deceptive hustlers like Baggins, scam artists like Baker, unthinking zealots and despicable holocaust deniers like Jeffries and ego crazed buffons like Doyle with collegiately.is a terrible mistake. The last thing Baggins wants is debate. He's just looking for another chance to swamp the cranially enhanced forum of ill repute with his shoddy propaganda. In the hope of ensnaring yet another good hearted but poorly informed newbies. A JFK assassination research forum should be a JFK assassination research forum and not the recruiting ground for a wannabe cult 
And as for the Imaginarium...with inmates such as our Brian, Tommy G, Paul fucking May- the thinking mansm Eva Braun and Walt Cakebread ( Lemkin with an extra scoop of chocolate sprinkles?).. I don't know if I'm watching an outtake from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest  or a Tim Burton reboot of Full Metal Jacket ..set in a claustrophobic post Coronavirus SothS Carolina coffee shop..
They themselves are hardly paragons of etiquette and gentlemanly discourse.
Read what theyve written about Greg and Barto .Baggins and Joseph's openly accusing Greg of being a paid disinformation agent. Doyle gloating after GregsG heart attack and openly bragging about causing it 
Read the horrendous hate filled trash that passes for research on Jeffries blog 
No such scruples are on show when they're cavorting with proven con artists or doing the fandango round the second floor lunchroom with duplicitous hucksters ....but the moment one of those awful uncouth ROKC trolls used a naughty word or refuses to use whatever euphemism is currently in fashion then suddenly we're sitting in a primly upholstered mid Victorian drawing room sipping Earl Grey with the parson and his elderly maiden aunts.
Chris_Davidson

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 2:09 am
greg parker wrote:
Sean Murphy approached me.
Sean was just as capable of errors in judgement as anyone else.

Sean also had faith that Groden's "new" witness would be a game-breaker. Instead, the whole thing was made up by Groden.

You and your fucked-up GIFs, two-bit word salads and bizarre claims on this subject enabled Mother McCree and Doyle to run 7 years of interference and time-wasting.

Thanks for that.
I said shadow person looked like a lady after the shadow contrast adjustments. I also stated that I hadn’t proven anything yet.
I left it there because I thought someone eventually might provide a better quality copy of the Wiegman film to work with.
If your opinion was you didn’t care for the gif’s that I created then why not just move on.
Inferring that I somehow ran interference on this subject for seven years is preposterous.
Yes, we all make mistakes but it shouldn’t undermine the notion that the truth is what we’re seeking.
Chris_Davidson

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 2:43 am
alex wilson wrote:I disagree profoundly with Mr Davidson's methods , I genuinely believe that his attempts to prove the Z film was altered are unconvincing and counterproductive.
I apologized to him because he is sincere in his beliefs. He's not attempting to scam money out of people, or claim he was a witness to the fakery 
I respect his beliefs, his willingness to attempt to prove them and his undoubted mathematical talent and photoshop skills 
There's a world of difference between being genuinely mistaken and setting out to wilfully misinform.
Saying that I think after H and L the whole film and photo alteration angle is the most destructive folly to afflict assassination research.
Not only do I find the idea that 1960s alteration technology would be undetectable today nonsensical but I think arguing for Z film alteration is a monumental strategic error 
If the Z film WAS indeed altered then the conspirators presented researchers with THE most potent weapon.
To the vast majority of the public, unschooled in assassination research the Z film has been the single most devastating proof of conspiracy.
Look how it galvanized America, and indeed the world when it was shown first on Geraldo then again when it was the centrepiece of Stones JFK
To have such a potent weapon on hand and have squandered over 25 years on internecine disputes arguing it's authenticity seems like utter folly to me ..
Like RAF pilots discovering blueprints to the V 1 bombs in 1943 and using them to start a fire.
I think satire is a devastatingly successful tool. Look at Hogarth .he exposed the sordid truth of Georgian Britain far better than Macaulay and all the other prim Whig historians.
I think too treating knowingly deceptive hustlers like Baggins, scam artists like Baker, unthinking zealots and despicable holocaust deniers like Jeffries and ego crazed buffons like Doyle with collegiately.is a terrible mistake. The last thing Baggins wants is debate. He's just looking for another chance to swamp the cranially enhanced forum of ill repute with his shoddy propaganda. In the hope of ensnaring yet another good hearted but poorly informed newbies. A JFK assassination research forum should be a JFK assassination research forum and not the recruiting ground for a wannabe cult 
And as for the Imaginarium...with inmates such as our Brian, Tommy G, Paul fucking May- the thinking mansm Eva Braun and Walt Cakebread ( Lemkin with an extra scoop of chocolate sprinkles?).. I don't know if I'm watching an outtake from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest  or a Tim Burton reboot of Full Metal Jacket ..set in a claustrophobic post Coronavirus SothS Carolina coffee shop..
They themselves are hardly paragons of etiquette and gentlemanly discourse.
Read what theyve written about Greg and Barto .Baggins and Joseph's openly accusing Greg of being a paid disinformation agent. Doyle gloating after GregsG heart attack and openly bragging about causing it 
Read the horrendous hate filled trash that passes for research on Jeffries blog 
No such scruples are on show when they're cavorting with proven con artists or doing the fandango round the second floor lunchroom with duplicitous hucksters ....but the moment one of those awful uncouth ROKC trolls used a naughty word or refuses to use whatever euphemism is currently in fashion then suddenly we're sitting in a primly upholstered mid Victorian drawing room sipping Earl Grey with the parson and his elderly maiden aunts.
Thank you Alex.

That you disagree with my methods and state as such is fine with me.
All I ask is you convey it in a constructive manner as per your posting.
I have a lot of respect for the research and info being provided on this forum.
Do I agree with all of it, that’s up to me to decipher.
I try to defend only my work and let others defend theirs.
So, so much or a tit for tat.
I don’t want a continued shouting match as it is not a constructive activity.
I will remove the disparaging remarks in my initial posting directed to you as that just isn’t my style.
But, I thought a little interjection on my part was necessary to clear the air.
I’m back to my alteration research.
Good luck to all researchers seeking the truth.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 3:35 am
Chris, kudos for calling out Doyle as a POS. Your reward will be you join a select list of serious researchers he attempts to trash.
Sincerely, good luck with your own research.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 3:58 am
Thanks for being so gracious Chris 
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say. It's been a pleasure meeting you, i only wish it could have happened under more propitious circumstances
In our urge to emphasise what divides us all too often we forget what we have in common.
We all breathe the same air , as JFK so memorably put it and everyone who takes a serious interest in this case just wants to find out what really happened.
Instinctively we all know only by finally learning and confronting the truth will we be able to put an end to the lies 
Heal the psychic wound thats scarred the subsequent decades.
Chris, we may be walking along different paths, but werew heading in the same direction.
We shouldn't allow what we see along the way to blind us to that fact 
Just because I think you're wrong doesn't mean you're not right 
Your opinions are just as valid as mine.
What really angers me is the self righteous dogmatism that's seeped it's way into far too much so called research.
When discussing anything as delicate and easily manipulated as history it's always dangerous to talk in absolutes.
I lurkedat several forums before I joined here 
I joined because I genuinely believed the folks here were looking for the truth.
They had the integrity to admit their mistakes; and the brains to understand that it's by being wrong we learn what is right.
I wish you all the best. If it turns out that you are right, I'll be the first to congratulate you.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 4:01 am
Chris,

For what it's worth, it's hard to understand why some people think everything involved in this case has to be a conspiracy. Examples are the Oswald clone found in Hungary 10 years prior to 11/22; throwing Kennedy's body into the cargo hold of 26000 and whisked away on a thrumming helicopter for mad doctors to perform all manner of body alterations; removing 67% of the frames from the Zapruder film; and so on.

Further, when you blew up that single frame from the Darnell(?) film, you probably thought that you were somehow helping the case along. You have two eyes and a brain like everyone else, but did you not, for one single moment, ever think that the blow up is a horrible mess of pixels that shows absolutely nothing of value? Put another why, why would you actually do that?

And back to the Z alteration - I never did hear from you and asked a very pointed question on another forum about Altgens' testimony regarding where he was and so forth. I posted this over a year ago. I'm still waiting. It starts here.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1315.30.html
Chris_Davidson

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 5:08 am
Looked at the link, what is the specific question you are asking?

Instead of furthering a discussion on zfilm alteration in this topic, why not move it here:

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1744-skunk-smells-math-sucks
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 6:14 am
Did you read my posts on why there was no alteration, Chris? There's about 6 points. You'd have to go back and read them. Then the question, clearly, (as I said when I bumped that post back in Nov 2019) is - so Altgens was wrong to state where he was that day because you've somehow proven that he was not where he said he was?

You claim the shooting happened much further down the street, but because you believe based on your math formulas that 67% of the frames were removed the shooting sequence was altered. Yet, there is Altgens a second or two after Z313 on the curb and getting ready to take his final photo [the one where Jackie is on the trunk and Hill is there]. He said he was about 15 feet away when it happened and based on the Z film, that's correct because he's right there.

Instead of furthering a discussion on zfilm alteration in this topic, why not move it here:

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1744-skunk-smells-math-sucks

It'd probably be good idea to start a new thread on this forum about the Z film. We wouldn't want to post what we're posting on the above link because, in case you don't realize it, that's a humor thread, similar to what you'd read in the old Mad magazine. It's called parody.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 10:02 am
Inferring that I somehow ran interference on this subject for seven years is preposterous.
That is not what I said or suggested or inferred.

Again

Your work and the presentation of it, ENABLED OTHERS to run interference.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 11:21 pm
Chris,

Here's a pretty good display of who was where when 313 hit:

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 14 Altgens-53

I say "pretty good" because Tyler made this based on testimony and watching the films. #53 is Altgens and he's not quite in the frame of the Z film until a few seconds after 313, which is accurate.

Altgens is one of the more lucid witnesses of the murder based on his testimony. I'll speculate but I believe it's because he was on the scene as a professional photographer. I've shot 300 weddings and receptions in my career so folks like this are aware of their surroundings. So Altgens seems to be quite aware of what was going on. Further, he stated this:

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, it sounded like it was coming up from behind the car from my position--I mean the first shot, and being fireworks--who counts fireworks explosions? I wasn't keeping track of the number of pops that took place, but I could vouch for No. 1, and I can vouch for the last shot, but I cannot tell you how many shots were in between. There was not another shot fired after the President was struck in the head. That was the last shot--that much I will say with a great degree of certainty.

He was there, Chris and we weren't so we have to take his word that he heard nothing else after 313.

As I've said ad nauseum about this, the FBI guys got their diorama wrong the first go around, Chris. They corrected it later. People make mistakes. There was nothing nefarious about getting it wrong and correcting it.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 20 Jun 2020, 4:29 am
Brian, you are not mistaken. Davidson IS referring to you as an ignorant piece of shit. The rest of the research community (90%) refer to you as a lying sack of shit. 
Your still funny though...

Again - If I am not mistaken I am one of the persons being referred to as an "Ignorant Piece Of Sh*t" above who needed to get his story straight...Which was followed by Davidson saying the very image he shows as being his own in the GIF he provided in that same post wasn't his own...Davidson then claims there is no confusion on his behalf even though he just claimed and disclaimed the same piece of evidence as being his own and not being his own... 

Davidson refuses to take the two minutes to come back and own his mistake...In the quote above Davidson says Duncan enhanced the last of the series of Wiegman images Davidson made clearer with his software...Anyone can see the referenced frame Davidson is speaking of and see that the woman's face shown by Duncan is identical to the face in Davidson's image...The bottom line is Duncan did not "enhance" Davidson's frame, as Davidson falsely submits, and then uses as justification of disowning his own discovery...Davidson is foolishly wrong on this and has publicly accused others of his own wrongdoing...He has no right to disclaim Duncan's image because it is his own and does show Davidson's enhancement accurately...All Duncan did was enlarge the image...

There's a distinctly obvious failure in honest conduct here that deserves to be addressed...In the quoted text above Davidson makes clear that the same process was applied to both frames that show a woman's face...Therefore Davidson is validating that Duncan's frame also shows a woman's face...Davidson refuses to come back and admit that he just indirectly admitted that the woman's face shown in his own frame that Duncan enlarged is valid and is a direct product of his own digital photo enhancement...Since that frame shows the woman's face the best therefore Davidson has no right to suggest another fuzzier frame shows it better or that others are unfairly designating it as his own...

It is clear to me that the problem here is Davidson is a political fan of the Prayer Man website and Sean Murphy and does not want to be the person who delivers them their death blow in relation to their Prayer Man theory...That, of course, is a serious failure in academic conduct, ethics, and objectiveness but when it involves the case of a single skilled researcher being mocked by most of the research community, of whom 90% were true believers of the Prayer Man theory, and that skilled researcher then turning around and handing them their asses, it becomes clear what the main motive is - and it isn't honest research...What hypocrites the Prayer Man people are because what Davidson just did was throw down and publicly declare Prayer Man was a woman...Only he did it via another frame in the same series of enhanced images (as shown in Davidson's post)...There is no trolling or pilloring of Davidson and no gang attacks of every post he makes...But more importantly there is no answer from those persons recognizing the elephant Davidson just led in to their room...Instead they try to change the subject to technical minutia Davidson is interested in while ignoring that Davidson has just delivered my bomb to their Prayer Man headquarters and nuked it...Davidson just said Prayer Man was a woman in no uncertain terms...Knowing that is correct the members there ignore it instead of doing their usual banning...

Davidson suggests that Duncan is owed the apology...It is my opinion that it is owed more to myself, as Davidson's failure to respond shows...I guess when you have ignoring, gang trolling, and censorship on your side you can get away with not apologizing...It is pure poetic justice that a skilled analyst like Davidson who was trying to assist Murphy applied his skill objectively and came up with the crushing proof that the Prayer Man theory was bullsh*t...What cowardly dishonesty it is to deal with this by ignoring it...
« Last Edit: Today at 07:16:51 PM by Brian Doyle »

Checkmate.

Chris_Davidson

Sat 20 Jun 2020, 9:13 am
alex wilson wrote:Thanks for being so gracious Chris 
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say. It's been a pleasure meeting you, i only wish it could have happened under more propitious circumstances
In our urge to emphasise what divides us all too often we forget what we have in common.
We all breathe the same air , as JFK so memorably put it and everyone who takes a serious interest in this case just wants to find out what really happened.
Instinctively we all know only by finally learning and confronting the truth will we be able to put an end to the lies 
Heal the psychic wound thats scarred the subsequent decades.
Chris, we may be walking along different paths, but werew heading in the same direction.
We shouldn't allow what we see along the way to blind us to that fact 
Just because I think you're wrong doesn't mean you're not right 
Your opinions are just as valid as mine.
What really angers me is the self righteous dogmatism that's seeped it's way into far too much so called research.
When discussing anything as delicate and easily manipulated as history it's always dangerous to talk in absolutes.
I lurkedat several forums before I joined here 
I joined because I genuinely believed the folks here were looking for the truth.
They had the integrity to admit their mistakes; and the brains to understand that it's by being wrong we learn what is right.
I wish you all the best. If it turns out that you are right, I'll be the first to congratulate you.
btw Alex,
I don't have a problem with you attacking/commenting on my work.
That's fair game in my book.
I just didn't care for the personal comment.
There are many who disagree with Zfilm alteration, so I'll just work a little harder on it
Back to my jigsaw math puzzle.
alex_wilson

Sat 20 Jun 2020, 9:55 pm
Understood Chris. My comment was way out of line.
No matter what one thinks about film and photo alteration itsi obvious you are a sincere and talented guy

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Sun 21 Jun 2020, 11:18 pm
Have you seen the latest over on the Imaginarium?
Macraes attempt at humour ..at least I presume it was humour 
Attempting to disparage this forum by writing some cringe worthy Tolkienesque gibberish about dragons and flagons .
Maybe old Tommy's been on the vodka again..or perhaps Brian got a little bit confused again .the 1976 version of the Ring Cycle filmed in a dank abandoned Hamburg bierkeller wasn't quite what Wagner had in mind..
Or maybe Macraes started a Lord of the Rings themed dating site...
Cue Jimbo Baggins mysterious sabbatical..
" Eh Sandy would you mind keeping on top of the whole 13 inch head angle . something's just come up"..
If John Waters ever decides to shoot a camp version of Lord of the Rings old Jimbo B is a shoot in for Gandalf!!
In the spirit of detente and camaraderie I'll be happy to send Duncan the contact details of a couple of comedy writers.. I'd feel embarrassed entering a battle of wit's against an unarmed man .
Obviously the basic concepts of satire and parody elude him 
To successfully satirise something the idea is to concentrate on the characteristics that made the said subject a target for caricature..
Brian's fantastical delusions, Tommys hateful witless stupidity...
Brian, I apologised to Chris Davidson because I was mistaken. I still firmly believe his research is unconvincing and amateurish but I can respect his ability and his motivation. There's no shame being wrong. Indeed recognising our mistakes and attempting to learn from them are an integral part of growing up. Perhaps that's why so many intrepid truth seekers sound like whiny teenagers ,  who are never wrong. It's always someone else's fault. Dastardly CIA photo forgers, COINTELPRO infiltrators or plain old troll punks..
To me unless the specific document/ film in question was verified as fake by a disinterested neutral expert, and not someone desperate to salvage a pet theory, alteration in general is singularly unconvincing.
A lamely convenient  contrived Deus ex machina to extricate pet theorists from the intrusions of reality.
Sometimes I s cringe whenI read myself pontificating about truth, what is truth?..an eternally malleable metaphysical concept? Or something firmly grounded in fact 
I don't pretend to know.
In this instance truth is attempting to uncover what really happened on 22nd November 1963..
As Jeremy rightly pointed out this case use to attract the likes of Sir Bertrand Russell..now thanks to the stalwart efforts of the post Oliver Stone generation..headed by luminaries such as Fetzer and White 95%of the people attracted to the case are politically motivated cranks, hustlers, fake witnesses and disturbed fantasists who use the palate of doubt to paint their pretty pictures on the padded walls of reality .
Will I continue to attempt to satirise the likes of Baggins, Jeffries and co .people who are doing inestimable damage , people who are attempting to profit financially or emotionally from the case?.. you bet your fucking ass I will.
This forum is so successful because it seperate the research from the satire .
On the other forums the satire IS the attempted research.
I hadn't visited the Imaginarium for a while ( one one pandemic..sorry Don Plandemic is enough for anyone).. the place offers absolutely nothing worthwhile. It's  lowest common denominator ghoulish tabloid fodder .I swear to Armstrong it was like wandering through a nightmarish politically motivated reboot of A Night at the Museum..when the exhibits . curiously lifeless effigies of fossilised hate filled McCarthyite cranks, acid frazzled hippies , faceless Tea Party meets the Stepford Wives automatons come alive every night to argue and leave suspiciously foul smelling splatters on the floor for the mild mannered Scottish janitor to mop up..see Duncan I felt charitable, and boy does your forum need all the charity it can get, there was an example of satire 101..
It's obvious why Brian is banned everywhere, Ray M was spot on..a silly little man. 
Imagine him in the Sanibel Island Walmart
" Your not credible checkout lady, your a liar!! Although you're the 1000000th person to say so my feet do not smell! It's the CIA . they've invented cutting edge septum technology just to discredit me"
Brian, if everyone told me that my feet smell I might think about doing something about it. Almost everyone tells you to find a new hobby and what do you do? Declare yourself to be the most skilled researcher .
Also reading the Imaginarium it dawned on me again how much fucking hypocrisy y self righteousness there is in this so called community.
Oh my gosh!! People have no problems cavorting with proven con artists, hustlers and open holocaust deniers but just let one of those awful ROKC trolls use a naughty word or try to make a joke then by golly we'll have something to say about it
Their very delicate and very selective sensibilities are IMHO an excuse for them not coming here and debating in person..
Only Doc Norwood has had the guts so far..
Anyway look at what Fezzo, Baggins, Brains Clark and co have said..i  know moral equivalency is a somewhat dubious argument...but it sure fucking beats moral bankruptcy and moral cowardice .
Read DoylesD FB page..or the thinly veiled racist and anti Semetic garbage that passes for research on Jeffries blog.
A fucking moderator no less..does that mean I wonder he runs around with a tape measure checking no CIA infiltrators with 13 inch heads disturb the slumbering hordes .
That one message of Clark's.. about stomping on the H and L disbelievers like vermin or rabid dogs was worse much fucking worse than anything anyone here has ever written..
But not a peep from our morally enlightened some chums .
I may have gone too far at times, I admit it . especially regarding Doyle, I genuinely feel sorry for him. Brian, however cruel and inhospitable reality may seem it's far better than wrapping yourself up in the rags of some moth eaten fantasy.
Your drifting further and further off into a netherworld..- but all the jokes and the surreal jibes I've attempted, successful or not, there's never been any malice behind them .

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 22 Jun 2020, 3:51 pm
Brian, this post is magnificently stupid and extremely funny. Bravo!

Sarah was whatever weight she was when she worked at the Depository...

The reason I accuse Rick of trolling is because his posts are logically unsound and fail to consider the obvious...In this case the obvious is that Sarah could not be in the grotesque obese range that Rick trolls because if she were she would be too fat to work...

As I have repeated over and over and Rick ignores each time I post it, we know Prayer Man is Stanton so her level of obesity is what you see in the Darnell frame...

It is possible Sarah gained the morbid obesity you see in the family photo after the assassination because her stress over knowing she witnessed Oswald saying he intended to go in to the break room (2nd floor lunch room) caused her to solve it by means of over-eating...

In any case, you can see Rick evading admitting that we know Sarah worked at the Depository and was on the top deck of the front steps during the assassination...So we are obviously talking the 300 range instead of 500...Rick knows this...He's just trolling...

Frazier:   " There was a lady there, a heavy-set lady who worked upstairs there "

Checkmate.

Vinny

Wed 24 Jun 2020, 7:57 pm
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 14 Scree10

Wed 24 Jun 2020, 8:41 pm
By Armstrong Brian IS a genius!!!
Sarah Stanton wasn't really obese ..except for the obese forearm his superior skill set allowed him to detect( I was going to write " my spidy senses allowed me to detect" but the thought of a freshly Sanibelised version of Spiderman was just too horrific to contemplate)
That must be it!! Sarah Stanton was actually Hellgirl...Hellboys estranged twin sister!!
I heard it was during a mercifully brief stop over in a La Jolla trailer park that the creator of Hellboy got the initial inspiration..
A lumbering puce faced colossus with an unfeasibly well developed right forearm.
It was during one of his regular commie hating vodka drinking binges with Roy Cohn that Tommy dreamed up the ill conceived idea of grafting two giant horns on his head( that had absolutely NO phallus related symbolism. None whatsoever) Tommy and Roys binges usually descended into horny red faced frolicking..
A giant red horned creature with an unnaturally well developed right forearm..
Tovarisch Hellboy...his poor sister slipped quietly away to a life of suburban conformity in Dallas...and she'd have gotten away with it too..if it wasn't for the Scooby Doo like genius of our Brian!!
Brian, you can rant and rave away to your heart's content.. creating ever more outlandish scenarios but the unfortunate reality is no one believes you.
No one takes your "research" remotely seriously.
However tenuous your trip on reality is surely you must recognise this.
Youve made yourself into a figure of derision 
The less you know about a subject the more certain you are you know everything. 
Prayerman may not be Lee Harvey Oswald.
Prayerman CANNOT be Sarah Stanton. Unless she was a bulkily armed superhero who wore a wig in professional situations.
Her own fucking testimony and the photo YOU uncovered rules her out absolutely.
Brian, you're almost a caricature now. A living embodiment of the worst excesses of " conspiracy research"
All you do is create increasingly more unhinged scenarios and accuse us all of being trolls.
You must be utterly impervious to irony. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.
Someone whose been banned from ALL JFK related sights for his obnoxious and repetitive trolling accusing us all of being trolls!!
Please Brian for your own sake find a new hobby.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 25 Jun 2020, 3:17 am
It's Molina...

Please stop your nit-picking, nay-saying trolling...

Translation; Please stop pointing out my bullshit...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 28 Jun 2020, 7:40 am
There is no "blurry-ness" in Davidson's enhancement or Altgens...The woman's face in Davidson was quite sharp and recently Davidson came back to reconfirm it and was ignored...

Nope! He came back to call you out as an ignorant piece of shit...remember?
You should do...you became quite upset.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 28 Jun 2020, 7:52 am
I'm no Fetzer...I'm a case-cracker...

Brian, you and Speer so deserve each other. Get a basement...get some gerbils...have a blast!!!!!!

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 28 Jun 2020, 9:21 am
Hollies spoke of seeing Oswald regularly eating in the 2nd floor lunch room in 1964...It's real and accurate, like the many other witnessings of him doing it...

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 11:49:30 PM by Brian Doyle »

Brian, Oswald died in 1963.
Can't you get anything right?

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:37 am
I've always seen, and continue to see, the whole Prayer Person argument, as a red herring. There are so many clear-cut reasons to doubt the single-assassin scenario. Why prop up something so murky? This reminds me of the Z-film is fake and autopsy photos are fake arguments. Equally murky. Equally misguided, IMO.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:25:01 AM by Pat Speer »

You never made it past the "blurry photo" bollocks then, Pat?
Wow! You really are an erect prick, unlike Brian...IMHO.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 28 Jun 2020, 11:22 am
Greg, do you think its worth panning this bucket of swill? 

Brian, your ideas didn't get you banned, your behavior did.

Participants on the Ed Forum are expected to behave themselves, much as they are on other forums. You're not supposed to call others the L word, or claim they are deliberately trying to conceal the truth. It makes for a nasty environment. While James and others on the forum may support those trying to the prove the Prayer Figure was Oswald, it is not focus of the forum, and, in fact, rarely comes up.

You need to take a step, back, IMO, and realize those trolling you are doing so not because they see you as some sort of existential threat, but because they find your self-righteousness annoying. Tell a joke every now and then. Admit a mistake now and then. Accept that if people are unwilling or unable to see your truth, that it's their loss, not yours.

While I was once a newbie at the Ed Forum, arguing against and sometimes alongside the likes of Gerry Hemming, Jim Fetzer, Jack White, Ralph Cinque, David Lifton, Tink Thompson, Jim
Donations to the Forum can be made via Paypal using the links below.

, etc... I now find myself a battle-scarred veteran of the forum wars. And I can tell you the saddest thing to witness is an enthusiastic researcher who gets a little too enthusiastic, and begins to see everyone else as a threat to his progress. I recall, in particular, a researcher who undertook a detailed study of the statements of Jarman, Williams, and Norman, and came to conclude they'd lied about everything, and that Jarman had slipped up to the sixth floor to shoot Kennedy, or some such thing. He then announced that in protest of their actions, he was gonna destroy his collection of soul and Motown records. It should come as no surprise that he was banned shortly thereafter. Another such example is Robert Morrow, who was a passionate proponent of the LBJ did it school. This was fine. But he had this disturbing habit of turning every thread into a discussion of LBJ's sex life, and JFK's sex life, and Bill Clinton's sex life, and Hillary's sex life, and Rick Perry's sex life, etc. It got so bad we had to put him on moderation and essentially ban him from writing about the sex lives of public figures. This led, in turn, to his leaving the forum.

You deserve a better fate.

PRINT
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 28 Jun 2020, 11:49 am
steely_dan wrote:Greg, do you think its worth panning this bucket of swill? 

Brian, your ideas didn't get you banned, your behavior did.

Participants on the Ed Forum are expected to behave themselves, much as they are on other forums. You're not supposed to call others the L word, or claim they are deliberately trying to conceal the truth. It makes for a nasty environment. While James and others on the forum may support those trying to the prove the Prayer Figure was Oswald, it is not focus of the forum, and, in fact, rarely comes up.

You need to take a step, back, IMO, and realize those trolling you are doing so not because they see you as some sort of existential threat, but because they find your self-righteousness annoying. Tell a joke every now and then. Admit a mistake now and then. Accept that if people are unwilling or unable to see your truth, that it's their loss, not yours.

While I was once a newbie at the Ed Forum, arguing against and sometimes alongside the likes of Gerry Hemming, Jim Fetzer, Jack White, Ralph Cinque, David Lifton, Tink Thompson, Jim
Donations to the Forum can be made via Paypal using the links below.

, etc... I now find myself a battle-scarred veteran of the forum wars. And I can tell you the saddest thing to witness is an enthusiastic researcher who gets a little too enthusiastic, and begins to see everyone else as a threat to his progress. I recall, in particular, a researcher who undertook a detailed study of the statements of Jarman, Williams, and Norman, and came to conclude they'd lied about everything, and that Jarman had slipped up to the sixth floor to shoot Kennedy, or some such thing. He then announced that in protest of their actions, he was gonna destroy his collection of soul and Motown records. It should come as no surprise that he was banned shortly thereafter. Another such example is Robert Morrow, who was a passionate proponent of the LBJ did it school. This was fine. But he had this disturbing habit of turning every thread into a discussion of LBJ's sex life, and JFK's sex life, and Bill Clinton's sex life, and Hillary's sex life, and Rick Perry's sex life, etc. It got so bad we had to put him on moderation and essentially ban him from writing about the sex lives of public figures. This led, in turn, to his leaving the forum.

You deserve a better fate.

PRINT
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Only if you're looking for brown nuggets. 

Speer, the self-proclaimed "battle-scarred veteran"... of forums where no real "battle" is allowed.

Liars get to hide behind rules banning the "l" word.

Those of bad faith get to hide behind rules banning calling such bad faith out.

Some fucking battle-scarred veteran.

Rather than creating a good environment, it creates an environment where absolute cowards and cunts get to bait others; an environment where liars and sellers of discredited theories get to thrive. 

Your list of fellows you  claim to have fought against and alongside, says it all.

Gerry Hemming, Jim Fetzer, Jack White, Ralph Cinque, David Lifton, Tink Thompson

Hemming was as crooked as a dog's hind leg, Fetzer is full-blown nut job, Ditto Cinque, Lifton is a research thief, not just according to me but also to Weisberg. Moreover, he is a blovioting egotistical cunt. And if Tink Thompson knew  times as much as he thinks he does he'd still be an ignoramus. [edit: somehow I passed over JW.] Jack Whirw - the granddady of such gems as fake moon landings, chemtrails, thirteen inch heads, two oswalds, fake documents presented to the media, fake witnesses and confessions presented to the media. An absolute joke who so loved his own image, he always spoke of himself in third person. 

As for hero John Simkin -- he is supposedly an educator and historian. What sort of educator and historian relies EXCLUSIVELY on what he finds in various bios and conspiracy books rather than actual documents and official records? 

Pat, you want to talk about your ideas on PM? Come here and debate me on it. You can set the rules of the debate. You and me. No one else to interfere.

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum