REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

3  11  9  fritz  Floor  zapruder  Theory  +Lankford  Lankford  Lifton  prayer  Humor  tippit  2  hosty  tsbd  Mason  4  paine  Weigman  beckley  doyle  frazier  Darnell  3a  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

This is who was behind the assassination....duh

+6
alex_wilson
steely_dan
Vinny
Mick_Purdy
greg_parker
zangarathepatsy
10 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

This is who was behind the assassination....duh Empty Re: This is who was behind the assassination....duh

Sun 11 Apr 2021, 10:40 am
Well, of course! any whacked out drug-addled xenophobic Holocaust denying fuckwit with the IQ of a fence-post can see you are right!

Trust me, Corey. Your attempts at baiting and trolling are obvious, pathetic, completely predictable - and won't end well for you if anyone bothers to actually address your horseshit. 

Meanwhile I suggest you contact Rob Clark for another interview. You deserve each other

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

This is who was behind the assassination....duh Empty Re: This is who was behind the assassination....duh

Sun 11 Apr 2021, 10:45 am
Oh Dear! Just when you thought it couldn't get any whackier - along comes this pile of dung.

This is who was behind the assassination....duh Byp_211
Vinny

Sun 11 Apr 2021, 2:37 pm
greg_parker wrote:Well, of course! any whacked out drug-addled xenophobic Holocaust denying fuckwit with the IQ of a fence-post can see you are right!

Trust me, Corey. Your attempts at baiting and trolling are obvious, pathetic, completely predictable - and won't end well for you if anyone bothers to actually address your horseshit. 

Meanwhile I suggest you contact Rob Clark for another interview. You deserve each other

You mean Zanga is Corey in disguise?

Sun 11 Apr 2021, 3:31 pm
Doyle is a much better troll than you. That must hurt considering the effort you put in.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Mon 12 Apr 2021, 8:10 pm
After the matzoh ball soup and gefilte fish we round off today's kosher feast with the world's greatest JFK assassination researcher hacking up a huge phelgm covered spitball of the wackiest most outlandish Conspiracy shit imaginable..

Cory, I don't really blame you for your obvious ignorance, having listened to your " presentation" I wouldn't have expected you to know a damn thing about the linguistic origins and development of the Ancient Near East Civilisations.

And that the word Purim is probably related to the Akkadian word " punu"  meaning stone or urn, or that the Persians you refer to were the Achmeniad dynasty who are recorded as speaking Old Persian.

I don't know as much about Biblical history as I would like , but I damn well know a little about the various Empires and Civilisations that rose, flourished and declined in that relatively small piece of real estate, known as the Fertile Crescent, or the Cradle of Civilisations..

I wouldn't expect you to know anything about the cultural, social, religious and military history, nor indeed would I have expected you to be familiar with the the incredible cylindrical scrolls , unearthed mostly by the British, in the pre WW1 and inter war years, in various sites, ranging from Ur, Persepolis and Ancient Babylon, tracing the route of the fabled Royal Road. These scrolls, written largely in Cuneiform are still in the process of being translated, but already they are providing startling insights into the customs , protocols and the day to day life.

As an aside a few years ago one partially damaged cylinder scroll was translated, containing mainly astrological data( the Persian Magi were of course the basis for the Three Wise Men biblical story. The earliest known depictions, discovered in the Roman Catacombs have them dressed in Phrygian caps and  loose trousers / short waist length cloaks) on further inspection it became clear that the cylinder had been written on the actual night of Alexanders definitive victory over Darius at Guagamela...

I don't blame you for your ignorance, to be honest I couldn't give a fuck about your warped fantasies and the perverted belief system you have become so enamoured with..

It's mainly your attitude and your, albeit laughably infantile, efforts to associate serious historical research with empty headed bigotry and most of all your open endorsement of the most spurious Holocaust denial tropes that caused my initial comments. 

I find you a deeply pathetic character. Spreading this sordid drivel on the internet and doing so with such classlessness. Also I have to admit I find your attempted posturing fucking hilarious!!! 

The greatest JFK assassination researcher in the world!!!

Likewise the meticulous attention to detail and your obvious respect for primary sources... When asked by a fellow troofer for your evidence, your reply was classic, a vintage Sanibelism!! " Duh! He's clearly CIA!!"

Thus spaketh Zarathustra!!!!

Saying that I hope Greg doesn't choose to ban you. By letting you spew your chunks of hateful bile he's inadvertently providing a considerable public service...

Banning and censorship only allow the peddlers to skulk off triumphantly back to the shadows..to exult on Stormfront or Jew watch or incels anonymous.." the Zionists and their shills are dedicated to keeping the troof hidden from the sheeple"

Banning adds a certain illicit lustre to the mangy flea bitten old lies, it may well convince some, largely those who want to be convinced, that there's actually something worth hiding...

Daylight is the surest disinfectant of all....by all means Zangarathepatsy enlighten us further...

Toga wearing Jews on Elm Street you say? Fascinating stuff!!!
Purple cowled rabbis cackling gleefully as the bullets slammed into JFK...Do tell us more..

Titter ye not but have you checked where Frankie Howerd and Charlie Hawtrey were? They are pretty famous over here in Blighty. As assassins of some description

" Photo analysis" ....faked films... Conspiring jews in fancy dress...it sounds like one of Don Jeffries wildest fantasies!!!

Up there with spending a weekend in a Scandinavian bathhouse getting his bare arse whipped red raw by Stringbean from Heehaw...

Keep on keeping on Zangarathepatsy.. your " research" is execrable.. with every post you reveal a little more of your true self...a barely educated hate filled bigot with clinical delusions of grandeur..

I apologise to you and my fellow ROKCers, for loosing all sense of decorum and resorting to cheap ad hominem jibes...I won't be commenting any further on your " research"  I admit I find it very hard to be civil to holocaust deniers and such like. When I know very well I should be. A civil response is the best way to expose an uncivilised mind. By resorting to cheap jibes i'm reducing myself to their level... but the arrogance, the ignorance, the absolute intolerance and unwillingness to learn....

I do however look forward to reading the next earth shattering instalment of your " research"...I wonder what it will be this time?

The TSBD building was actually built to represent a giant Owl? Dealey Plaza is really an altar to Moloch? How many conspiring Zapruders can you fit into an upturned yarmulke? The Tel Aviv majorettes were dancing through Dealey Plaza in the shape of a Pentagram?

Abe and Marilyn Sitzman were really acting out some abominable ritual ..after the assassination they stripped naked and danced round a carved effigy of Ethel Merman eating live Christian babies ..

I expect you've studiously " researched" the blood libel myth..

Why not go one better than your fellow anti semitic " researcher" friend Dickie Hooke?

Why not claim Jackie Kennedy was actually Jewish and she shot JFK in the back of the limo with a specially weaponised bagel ?

Why not?

Its no less credible than the rest of the simple minded junk you peddle...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Tue 13 Apr 2021, 1:35 am
To Corey Zanga --

This is who was behind the assassination....duh Screen-Shot-2021-04-10-at-1.55.21-PM

You're wrong about the above photo. The ones on the right are smoking cigarettes and the one on the left is not. So they can't possibly be the same person. Different time and dimension.

Sorry to burst the bubble.
AllenLowe

Fri 16 Apr 2021, 10:08 pm
dont forget we also killed your Lord. They found a note admitting it:

"We did it. We killed him because he wouldn't become a doctor -

-Morty"
kaline68

Sat 17 Apr 2021, 12:35 am
Everyone knows the Joint Chiefs/Pentagon hated JFK's foreign policy & wanted him dead, they simply handed the job off to the CIA & the rest is history.
rogerhucek
rogerhucek

Sat 17 Apr 2021, 3:24 am
There is a handy button for this topic that conveniently states "WTF?" with a nice big thumbs down emoji. What else needs to be said?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum