REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Humor  Mason  +Lankford  zapruder  2  tsbd  11  paine  doyle  9  hosty  beckley  3a  tippit  3  prayer  Theory  David  Lifton  frazier  Floor  Darnell  4  Lankford  fritz  Weigman  

Like/Tweet/+1

The House Where Lee Harvey Oswald Stayed

+5
Ed.Ledoux
greg_parker
Mick_Purdy
JFK_Case
Vinny
9 posters
Go down
Vinny

The House Where Lee Harvey Oswald Stayed - Page 2 Empty The House Where Lee Harvey Oswald Stayed

Tue 17 Aug 2021, 6:10 pm
First topic message reminder :

The House Where Lee Harvey Oswald Stayed.

https://www.gonomad.com/113717-irving-texas-where-lee-harvey-oswald-stayed

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

The House Where Lee Harvey Oswald Stayed - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Where Lee Harvey Oswald Stayed

Tue 11 Oct 2022, 11:47 pm
Jake_Sykes wrote:
Mick_Purdy wrote:Why is it that nobody seems as interested in where Jack Dougherty was all lunch hour. Why does Jack get a free pass? Retard? I don't think so -We only have Truly's word on that. Jack had the keys to the TSBD - he had responsibility - I'm not buying the retard BS

FFS why do we get so tied up in knots about Lee Oswald and his where about's in the lunch hour. 

He told his accusers where he was -  that's in the record - eyewitness statement's are in the record and place Oswald on the first floor from 11.50am until as late as 12.25pm - that's there on record.  If that's not enough there is Hosty's notes which pretty much agree with the Bookhout /Hosty interrogation report - that report agrees with all the eyewitness statement's and 100% corroborates with what Oswald was telling them....

Jack Dougherty is unaccounted for except for his word - Buell Frazier is unaccounted for - at least until he moved out onto the front steps - we only have his word - there are others too...

There were witnesses who either saw Oswald on the first or their testimony proves that Oswald was telling the truth...he has an alibi - some others do not -let's start being honest here and start looking at some of the other players involved instead of just regurgitating the same old nonsense

Mick, I agree that Jack Dougherty is the elephant in the room. Why is there next to nothing in the public record about this person who was one of the persons closest to the alleged shooting and various other activities by various other people on the upper floors of the TSBD? I mean he should be a veritable fountainhead of information and if not, then there should be clear documentation as to why he isn't, as in mentally challenged or whatever. I don't buy it either. Even if mentally challenged, he would have a lot to say.

I think his information has been suppressed because he was a major problem if he ever started talking. It just doesn't make any sense otherwise. In the narrative of what happened that day, his story should be front and center with his every utterance documented, analyzed, and in support of the official narrative. It's very obvious why it isn't.
I agree with all that.

The House Where Lee Harvey Oswald Stayed - Page 2 Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The House Where Lee Harvey Oswald Stayed - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Where Lee Harvey Oswald Stayed

Wed 12 Oct 2022, 12:10 am
Bill Simpich wrote:Oswald may have been involved in the assassination in some way. To what extent, we still don’t know. 

I appreciate the criticism - I wish I got more of it, pro and con.  That's how we move forward studying the JFK case and cases like it.  I do want to clarify what I meant by "Oswald may have been involved in the assassination in some way."   I don't think LHO was wittingly part of the plan to kill JFK.

Here's what I'm trying to figure out - Why was Oswald lurking around the first floor in the last half hour before the motorcade went by?   I do believe that he might be Prayer Man out on the steps in the final moment up to when the motorcade went by.  

There probably wasn't anyone more fascinated by politics than LHO.   Why was he hanging out inside the book depository?

Was LHO tailing Joe Molina?   Molina's office was on the lower floors.   Molina was on the steps at the time the motorcade went by, with Prayer Man behind him.   The Dallas police went to Molina's home that night and tossed it - was it simply because he was on their "Communist radar", even though Molina was pretty much a conservative guy more interested in Hispanic rights than any other political cause.   

Was it because Molina had been tailed by Bill Lowery (and his handler FBI agent Jim Hosty) for many years?   The problem is that Molina had been watched by the feds - but the local cops harassed Molina that night - and their common claim was that the FBI didn't share their intelligence with them about Oswald - they certainly never admitted any sharing of intel about Molina.

Or was LHO waiting for a phone call of some kind?   He knew where the available phones were in the lower part of the building - he  appears to have directed at least one reporter to it.

It just doesn't make sense to me that he was inside the building almost the whole time prior to the motorcade coming by while everyone else was focusing on getting a good view.   I think he was doing some spy work or wannabe spy activity, which I think he was put up to doing so that he wouldn't have a good alibi.    I would appreciate anyone's thoughts.

Bill
Thanks for clarifying. "Involved in the assassination" to me, has a different meaning than involved in spying on someone and unwittingly framed for the assassination. 

But that's probably just me.

Jake and the Prodigal Son Lee F.  have put forward the same theory here. I thought it had merit at the time and still do. 

But I'll play Devil's Advocate for this post.

BS: Why was Oswald lurking around the first floor in the last half hour before the motorcade went by?

GP: On Novemember 22nd, Oswald did what he did every day. Worked on the 1st floor where the books he was resposnsible for were located. He only needed to go up if he ran out.  His normal lunch-time routine was grab a coke from the second floor and eat in the domino room, On some occasions, he did leave work. But my guess is that was to retrieve mail from his PO Box.  From what we can cobble together, it was a normal day, with the only variation going out to watch the parade.

BS: Was LHO tailing Joe Molina?   Molina's office was on the lower floors. 

GP: Molina's office was on the 2nd floor, which is a possible issue for the theory. On that day, Molina says he went outside at about 12:20. Could Oswald have seen him go out from the Domino room? We know Oswald was still in that room at around 12:25 when he saw Jarman and Norman come back in.  

BS: There probably wasn't anyone more fascinated by politics than LHO.   Why was he hanging out inside the book depository?

GP: He was also a huge movie buff, yet left it to the last before going to get a glimpse of John Wayne when he visited the base. Not only left it late, but also hung well back. You can't call out something as being out of character behavior when there are previous examples of the same or similar behavior. 

Following is what I see as the big pluses for the theory re Molina - and they have nothing to do with Lee's movements that day - which for the reasons above - I do not see as suspicious at all.

>Molina's connection to FBI infiltator/informant Lowery.
>Lowery informing on  Communist Party member John Stanford, who RFK had requested by left alone by Texas authorities until the Feds were through with him - and General Walker taking that fact, contorting it and spitting it back out by claiming RFK ordering Dallas police to release Oswald after arresting him in April for the "attempt" on him (Walker).
>Lowery publicly outing himself as FBI in federal hearings against Stanford and therefore rendering himself useless to the FBI. Timing is everything and this coincides with Buell, the Trojan Horse, getting his foot in the door at the TSBD.
> The TSBD being owned by a CAP founder
> The CAP running a program whereby businesses would employ CAP members and give them names of suspected comsyps to keep an eye on.
> Truly and Shelley both probably having been informants in the huge informant program run inside defense industry plants during WWII
>The certainty that Jack Cason was involved the FBI American Legion Contact program - which was similar in design to the CAP program.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum