REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

paine  Darnell  Mason  11  Weigman  Lankford  3a  2  tsbd  fritz  prayer  hosty  Floor  Theory  doyle  4  Lifton  David  frazier  beckley  9  tippit  zapruder  +Lankford  Humor  3  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two Empty Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two

Sat 10 Sep 2022, 1:14 pm
Bunk.  You're talking about something that you don't really understand.
How many adults with Asperger's have you evaluated and treated over the years?

Oh dear.  So you have to have evaluated and treated people to understand any particular condition they might have? 

Your God-Complex is showing. 

Unlike W Niederhut, I contacted the man recognised as the world's leading authority on the subject, Tony Attwood, outlining some of the things people who knew him had said about Oswald over the years, as well as outlining his Russian proficiency and his poor writing etc and asking if the total picture was consistent with Asperger's. Attwood agreed it was an "intriguing possibility" and gave permission to quote his reply in my work.

There is also this: Not only can a foreign language be learned quickly, but with Asperger’s Syndrome, it is often spoken without a hint of the person’s native tongue, for example, “when an Englishman learns French, a native of France can easily detect that the speaker’s first language is English.” Such detection is far less likely however, if the Englishman happens to have Asperger’s Syndrome (The Complete Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome by Tony Attwood, p225).

this: “Once the child with Asperger’s Syndrome has heard a particular word or phrase, the original enunciation will be continued such that the experienced listener may be able to identify whose accent is being echoed.” (The Complete Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome by Tony Attwood, p220) which explains his pronunciation including the for the English word "asked".

this: In Asperger’s Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals, Tony Attwood quotes a patient regarding odd changes in her speech patterns. According to the patient, she would “often fluctuate between accents and pitch” and the manner in which she described things. She also noted that her accent was sometimes “quite polished and refined.” That this is not a rare instance can be seen in various online forums dedicated to Asperger’s. In one example, a partner of a person with Asperger’s commented that “…he says things so properly that he has no accent at all, and that’s why he sounds a little weird. Most people where we live have pretty obvious American southern accents and it’s like he’s immune to picking it up. Then sometimes there’s this blunt, angry-sounding “accent” that makes him sound a little eastern European or something.”

And this: In Asperger’s Syndrome – that explains everything: Strategies for Education, Stephen Bradshaw tells us that the person with Asperger’s may often commit a faux pas by “not understanding the rules of the particular social framework.” Lillian’s attempts to excuse Lee sitting in the Black section of the bus on the grounds that those were the only seats available is hardly credible, since this would be likely to have happened from time to time without any non-Blacks ever taking those seats.

Oswald's [Russian] linguistic abilities were rated as mediocre, at best, in the Marine Corps. 
Actually they were rated "P" which the WC was told stood for "Poor". I would note that "P" also stands for "Pass" and "Proficient".

Oswald scored +4 +3 and -5 for a combined score of +2. If those scores were really classed as "poor", why does the military pay an allowance for "poor" foreign language skills?

The rates and scores needed to paid those rates as at 2006 

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two Diagram+insert+1

Speaking as a board certified psychiatrist from Harvard Medical School, (class of '83) my opinion is that it isn't plausible at all that a dyslexic, native English-speaking high school dropout like Oswald would read and discuss the novels of Turgenev and Dostoevsky in Russian.  That's an ability that we would expect to see in native Russian speakers, or grad students in Slavic languages. 

Wow! Two mentions of your education in the space of three pages.  

You're not the first to trot out a Harvard education to make a complete lack of knowledge sound better. You're not the first to try and "beat" my work by virtue of a Harvard qualification, but no facts. 

It does smell a bit like desperation. 

But this bushman with less than 2 years of high school agrees with you. It isn't plausible at all that a dyslexic, native English-speaking high school dropout like Oswald would read and discuss the novels of Turgenev and Dostoevsky in Russian. Unfortunately for you, Oswald was not dyslexic. 

As for your claim that you'd have to be a native speaker to do it, the evidence suggests otherwise.

"George and Jeanne were impressed by Lee's reading choices, especially his ready references to classic Russian literature such as Tolstoy, Gogol, Turgenev and Chekov." (The Faux Baron: George de Mohrenschildt: An Aristocrat's Journey from the Russian Revolution to the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, pg 324)

Which of course is your cue to play your "doppelganger" card. I wonder what a good non-Harvard trained psychiatrist would make of that ... the need to explain away things that go against core beliefs by imagining there was a CIA program creating doppelgangers and that said doppelgangers account for all the alleged anomolies in the records. 

Your cries for attention though are getting addressed, so that's one positive for you...  Go for it!

Last edited by greg_parker on Tue 13 Sep 2022, 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two Empty Re: Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two

Sat 10 Sep 2022, 2:09 pm
BTW, in my early 20s I went to adult night classes in creative writing. On that first night, everyone read out a sample of their writing. I was last and sat there listening as everyone got polite applause and a critique -  - some brutal - as was one I would receive on another night after reading a piece of excrutiatingly bad poetry I had written  and that I personally liked - but in hindsight, only because of the subject matter. But on that first night, after I read, there was just silence. I thought "well, that must have really sucked". But no - the silence was out of being stunned, with one person comparing it to Dostoevsky. I had heard of the dude but never read any of his books at that time.

But according to your logic, a small sample of my writing being compared to Dostoevsky's work by some backpacker from Ireland, no less, is not possible, given my lack of education. It must have been my doppelganger.  

Something similar happened 20 years ago in alt.conspiracy.jfk when I was more or less called a successor to Peter Dale Scott.

"This is great stuff. Thanks. I'm just now re-reading
Peter Dale Scott's "Deep Politics and the Death of JFK",
wondering why so little work has been done in the ten
years since its publication on so many of the suggestive
connections he throws out. This is exactly the kind of
thing that I've been looking for."
-------------
[Greg's post snipped. If you haven't read it, *read it*!]

> BEAUTIFUL! Now THIS is research!
-------------
His summary work is _Deep Politics and the Death of JFK_
(Berkeley: University of California Press, 1993).

I wasn't referring to anything specific in your post but rather to
the way you're trying to look at the bigger picture rather than
isolated facets of it. 
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/aKwyCuMzogM/m/m0DMkS1_428J

And no - I'm not in agreement with either assessment. The piece I read was in hindsight, Dostoevsky-ish, but I could never sustain one book in that style, let alone many and certainly not at the level of the man himself, let alone at the level I did reach with that one passage. As for PDS, I believe I have diverged significantly since 2002 and any comparison now would probably be unfair to both of us.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Vinny

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two Empty Re: Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two

Sun 11 Sep 2022, 10:59 pm
People who constantly brag about their degrees tend to be insecure people. They seem to have an inferiority complex.

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:33 am
The subject of browbeating others with one's degree brought this quote to mind by Calvin Coolidge:

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 13 Sep 2022, 10:13 pm
Dubya wrote:"Oswald" was, apparently familiar with the works of Turgenev, Dostoevsky, Gorky, and other Russian literati-- having read and discussed their work in Russian!  That's not the same thing as someone being able to possibly mimic a foreign accent.  (BTW, "Oswald" allegedly spoken remarkably good Russian with a slight Polish accent.)  
WTF does "Oswald" supposed to mean? I thought you were onlu asking innocent questions, nor joining the proselytizers. Until such time as the ACME Doppelgangalyzer is proven to be not fictional, leave the fucking quote marks to someone who actually knows what they are for. I'll throw in a couple of examples of proper use for you. No charge.

Okay. So you get Oswald's love of Russian literature from George's DeM's tome and then twist it out of shape. Nowhere does DeM say in I'm A Patsy that Lee "discussed" those works, only that he read them. That says nothing of his comprehension of them. You and Norwood have made assumptions that you magically transform into "fact".

As for the accent... as Attwood noted, some would speak with an Eastern European accent - and last I looked, Poland was in Eastern Europe.

It's about knowledge of both the language and its high literature-- by a young man who couldn't even spell in English!   (I have read some of Lee Oswald's English prose.  He spelled phonetically.)

Shit, are you still on about the Russian books? You ASSUME he had knowledge of Russian "high literature" beyond merely reading or attempting to read such books. 

Show me where those books are? He would not have purchased them. Too expensive. And they do not appear on any library lists of borrowed books. He DID have a copy of Dostoevsky's The Idiot because it had been bought for him by his Intourist Guide in Moscow as a 20th birthday present. Beyond that, Marina's aunt and uncle had an extensive library of all the Russian classics - but there is no indication Lee ever borrowed any of those books.  So where are they? 

As for Lee spelling phonetically... are you for real? I think it is about time you posted your accreditation as a psych because this is just getting fucking ridiculous.

Here are some examples of Oswald's spelling mistakes

ELDERY, ANLYZE, HABITITUATED. These are examples of dysgraphia, not phonetic spelling. Some of his spelling does show the classic reversal of letters seen in Dyslexia (for example he wrote Soviet as "SOVITE") but the mistakes most commonly were of the of missing or added letters variety. Examples of phonetic spelling would run a poor third to those two varieties. 

A professor of Slavic languages from Yale opined that "Oswald" was most likely a native Russian speaker for whom English was a second language.  Doesn't sound like Lee Oswald of Fort Worth to me-- with or without Asperger's. 
You rightly refer to McAdams as a propagandist - yet fail to identify Petrov as one? He made that point for one reason and one reason only - to paint Oswald as a Soviet agent. Just like you are now using Petrov to paint Oswald as a CIA Doppelganger. 

How do you and Greg Parker explain Armstrong's Kudlaty evidence-- i.e., the fact that the FBI confiscated Oswald's school records from Kudlaty after JFK's assassination?
... and there it is right on cue... the H & L patented change of subject.

It should be renamed the Butwottabout Theory.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 13 Sep 2022, 10:55 pm
Ron B wrote:I'm definitely not W, Parker or Atwood when it comes to psychoanalysis.  But I thought a symptom of Asperger's was hyperactivity.  I don't see this in Oswald's brief encounters with the press after his arrest.  No sir, I didn't shoot anybody. Somewhat measured.  I am asking for someone to come forward and help me. Nervous somewhat, understandably given the circumstances but not skipping from tangent to tangent. 

Maybe a little in his New Orleans debate when confronted with his Russian trip?  IDK.  
Ron, hyperactivity is mostly associated with ADHD - and ADHD is one of a number of conditions that ASD can be misdiagnosed as. Another common misdiagnosis would be the Youth House verdict of a schizoid personality disorder.

The problem is they share some of the same behavioral issues. 

On the other hand, one of the problems with ASD is public perception that it is "this" and only "this" when in fact, those with ASD vary nearly as much between themselves as those without the syndrome do.

As already discussed, innate ability to learn a second language is found in ASD. But not with EVERY single diagnosed case. It is just more statistically prevalent than in general society. 

The specific problem for Oswald was that the condition was not recognized in the US and he was definitely in the high functioning end of it... so he gets labelled an "oddball". If he had been rich, maybe he would have been called "eccentric". 

Let me show you how dishonestly the H & L Carnical run their show.

In his article, Norwood quotes an alleged interview Armstrong had with Zach Stout in 1998

“Oswald didn’t attend any Russian classes or read any Russian books or listen to any Russian records.  He didn’t have anywhere to get such materials and if he had them we would have known about it.  We slept in the same bunkhouse and most of the time worked on the same radar crew.  The idea that Oswald studied Russian in Japan is ridiculous—it just didn’t happen.”

What Norwood leaves out is what Stout told the HSCA

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two Diagram+insert+2

Much of Stout’s HSCA interview was spent correcting information in Epstein’s Legend which allegedly came from Epstein’s interview with Stout.  Had Armstrong interviewed Stout prior to those House hearings, we would probably see Stout likewise using part of the HSCA interview to correct Armstrong.

Stout’s HSCA interview actually corroborates the information provided in 1963 by another Marine, Daniel Powers. 

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two Diagram+insert+3

All of this and much more is in the essay here http://www.jfkconversations.com/lee-oswald-russian-language

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 13 Sep 2022, 11:11 pm
Dubya wrote:The most plausible explanation for such remarkable literary fluency is that the young man had either studied Russian literature at a very advanced collegiate or post-graduate level, and/or was a native Russian speaker.
The most plausible explanation is that you made assumptions from a simple quote that Oswald read such books. 

You are also completely oblivious as to how hard the Russian test he took actually was. Despite that, I wonder why he did not pass it with flying colors given you claim he was a native speaker?

From someone who took the test in more modern times

I took the DLPT for Russian. I figured that I knew how to talk with natives, read some simple news texts, and read recipes online, and I was offered the opportunity by my command, so I thought why not take the test? If one takes this test, receives a satisfactory grade, and it’s an in-demand language, you will get extra pay. The catch: it’s only available to take if you’re in the U.S. military.

I have to say, this is one difficult test. Even the native speakers of Spanish, Russian, and German were struggling, but mind you that they still achieved stellar scores. The test is comprised of reading and listening, so to the people that are hardcore LingQ users, this would be right up your alley! The first portion comprised of listening. We’d listen to a dialogue, either a rehearsed one, or a real clip from a news cast and we’d decipher what it is. You’d have to answer multiple choice questions. Not only you’d have to comprehend the question, you’d have to understand what the meaning of the passages were. Towards the end, the passages got a lot more difficult. My mind would turn into mush, because the vocabulary used were beyond my mode of understanding. They would get into topics such as Soviet military history and geopolitics. The questions would get more confusing themselves despite being in English. Even if you picked out some words in the passage, you don’t know if it’s part of the right answer, because the questions are looking for ‘the most-right answer’ rather than a right answer.

The second part of the test was reading. I did better at reading, but still struggled. If I had the vocabulary of a college student, I think I’d have done well. The format was the same; multiple choice, the questions trying to confuse you, and the question looking for the most-right answer rather than a right answer. I noticed that I could pick out a good fraction of the words and phrases, but like reading, my problem was vocabulary. If I had done more reading in varied topics, I’d done a lot better.

“Why are you telling us this, if we can’t take the test?” You might be asking. Good question! I wanted to see how my skills meshed up with military standards. I scored low, which I was disappointed, but not surprised at the same time. I think taking proficiency tests are a good way to gauge progress in learning, but I don’t think tests should be the end goal, because the philosophy by many here is “just have fun”. That being said, taking the test helped me reevaluate my learning methods in LingQ and encouraged me to start importing a lot of my own content to learn off of. My current goals are to expand my passive vocabulary even more, by focusing on quantity rather than quality, and to have more conversations with native speakers.
--------------

Oswald got more right than wrong - but did not acheive a stellar score like native speakers would. He did about as well as I would expect that someone would who had an innate ability and had done some intensive but not lengthy study - and suffered from a hearing defecit. 

And he did have innate ability. They would not have agreed to him undertaking study, let alone do the test if they had not already tested for such innate ability.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 13 Sep 2022, 11:36 pm
Let's return to Oswald's spelling and writing ability in English and Dubya's insinuations that these rule out him bring able to be reasonably fluent in Russian.

Let's also return to your oft touted qualifications and claims that you have diagnosed and treated many ASD patients - not just for the heck of it - but to point out that for someone making such claims, you have a gaping deficit in knowledge of the history of Asperger's.

Oswald’s periodic poor spelling: Oswald was known for his poor spelling and messy writing. However, there are examples of his writings which bear no misspellings.

From Dr Asperger’s original case-notes:
"His handwriting, as would be expected from his general clumsiness, was very poor. He carried on writing carelessly, and messily, crossing out words, lines going up and down, the slant changing. His spelling, however, was reasonably accurate. As long as his attention was focused on one word, he knew how to spell it. It was very significant then that he made more spelling errors when copying than at dictation. Really, one would expect that copying should not present any problems at all since the words were in front of him; but this very simple and straightforward task simply did not interest him".

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 14 Sep 2022, 11:00 am
Newsflash.  Greg Parker already got taken to the cleaners by Jim Hargrove and David Josephs on the original 11 year (2004-15) Education Forum Harvey and Lee thread that I referenced above.
Just as predicted by Jeremy. After years of Jimbo calling for a debate on the Ed Forum, when push comes to shove, they are all going to scatter and run.

Although it was wise of Dubya to drop Gaal from those who took me "to the cleaners" after I pointed out the camel's droppings masquerading as Gaal's posts, he is still left with Gaal Lite and a refugee from the Lord of the Rings film set. 

It is a  sad and pathetic way to avoid an actual debate.  

And I'm still waiting for you Anti-H&L rhetoricians to tell us how you "debunked" Armstrong's data about Frank Kudlaty and the FBI's confiscation of Oswald's Stripling Junior High School records after JFK's assassination.

Every time the subject comes up, you deflect to a different topic.
I'm sure even Dubya is aware of the irony here as pulls the Kudlaty card out to change subjects..

Mark Stevens puts the Kudalty crap to the sword. Denying that he did is easy. Proving that he dis - well, that's something we'll never get the chance to see. No one wants to address it with any counter arguments.

As for Parker's Asperger's theory about Oswald's ability to read Dostoevsky and Turgenev in Russian, it's bunk.

Adults with Asperger's have difficulty perceiving and responding to social cues, and they tend to fixate on and repetitively talk about the subject of their obsession.  They generally lack wide-ranging, open-ended intellectual curiosity-- traits which are essential for the study and comprehension of advanced literature.

So, for example, an adult with Asperger's would be more likely to ruminate and talk obsessively about Raskalnikov's murder of the pawn broker in Crime and Punishment, rather than reading and discussing a wide array of great Russian literature in Russian.
I am not going to continue with an inter-forum debate. They have refused the chance to have a real debate. 

But I will address this nonsense in case anyone actually falls for it.

ASD - what does it stand for again? That's right Doc! Autism SPECTRUM Disorder. Does that give a clue? Yes, I think it does. There is a SPECTRUM on which ASD cases may fall. Dubya is trying to get everyone to believe that there is only deep end of the spectrum. Nope. There is a high functioning end as well. 

Either Dubya is deliberately lying about the disorder, or he was lying about ever having diagnosed and treated it (or if he did, he was taking money under false pretenses).

What are the levels of ASD?
ASD is divided into three levels:

Level 1. People at this level may have symptoms that don’t interfere too much with their work, school, or relationships. This is what most people are referring to when they use the terms high-functioning autism or Asperger’s syndrome.

Level 2. People at this level require some outside support on a daily basis. Examples of outside support include speech therapy and social skills training.

Level 3. People at this level require substantial outside support on a daily basis. In some cases, support may include full-time aides or intensive therapy.
------------------
Dubya wants you to believe only level  exists.

But let's look at Oswald in regard to what Dubya says...

Adults with Asperger's have difficulty perceiving and responding to social cues But those in Level one learn by observation and mimic the "right" behaviors.

tend to fixate on and repetitively talk about the subject of their obsession From Mike Paine's testimony:

Mr. PAINE - Well, I think one of the most outstanding was in this discussion of religions and I was trying to suggest that religions did embody many of the values of many people and so the conversation was trying to talk about those values quite apart from--I think the Russian, I think Marina's view of religion is quite primitive never mind Marina. Ruth was bothered by his logic or argument being of no avail. She would be content, you know if he had followed the laws of debate or something, you present evidence and he presents opposite evidence and you try to answer, let one answer the other. But when he couldn't answer he would just state his belief and there he followed the Communist line.
He talked something about feudalism, or the church being more powerful in feudalism than it was today and he tried to explain why that was.
I had then suggested that maybe science was instrumental as an alternative explanation to his explanation but instead of supporting further his view, which just didn't make sense to me, he just restated it. Well, this kind of thing.
Mr. LIEBELER - Upset your wife?
Mr. PAINE - Yes; you just couldn't enter the conversation deeper.

There are other examples in testimony where Oswald is said to just restate the same arguments over and over again. Much like H & L talking points really. 

They generally lack wide-ranging, open-ended intellectual curiosity

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) was updated and released in 2013. Before its most recent update, the DSM used to detail a condition known as Asperger’s syndrome.

People diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome had several symptoms in common with autistic people, but they didn’t have delays in:

the use of language
cognitive development
the development of age-appropriate self-help skills
the development of adaptive behavior
the development of curiosity about their environment
https://www.healthline.com/health/high-functioning-autism#vs-aspergers-syndrome

If you had even an ounce of belief in the shit you are posting, you would jump at the  chance to debate me. Referring back to a trainwreck of a  thread that is 7 years old and dominated by Gaal and his magical mystery tour of the wonders of his mind, is a  pretty pathetic and cowardly act.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 14 Sep 2022, 11:46 am
Michael Kalin wrote:Much obliged, should put the issue to bed, but it won't.

FWIW Parker's site, ROKC, in its earlier iteration was one of the better JFK forums, hosting lively & intensely argued discussions. Then the brain police chief took over, crushed dissenting opinions, remade the interface, but forgot to rename the site. It should now be called Maggie's Farm.
It hasn't - because what Dubya said is just flat out not true. See my previous post.

ROKC remains the only site dedicated to making itself redundant by getting the case reopened. It remains one of the few places where any meaningful research is being undertaken - and I might add, made freely available. It may also be the only forum not soliciting money.

It has not changed at all, except for the fact that we have upset a lot of people by exposing their grift and lies. That in turn has meant members, including myself, become targets of those people, and have to set the record straight. That has become a self-propelling distraction that we do not need, and it will be addressed sometime in the coming months. 

The Ed Forum meanwhile should be renamed Mr Jones' Loungeroom because y'all just know something is happening here, but you have no fucking clue what it is.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Fri 04 Nov 2022, 4:59 am
Depressingly, the  good DR Neiderhut ( Harvard medical school class of 83 muthafuckas) is the  posterboy  for  a  " certain  type of conspiracist " 

The type of conspiracist mentality that is welcomed,  indeed encouraged by  Lord Gordo's  reactionary  regime( imagine a sort of  twee  twinset and  pearls type of  suffocating 1970s British sitcom style mediocrity/ morality ,  ruthlessly  enforced by jackbooted thugs with bad teeth and matching sweaters, we've  even  been  treated to the  thoroughly wholesome and edifying  spectacle of the  esteemed Professor Sanford Larsen,  with his shiny new  moderators badge stuck to the brim of his 13 inch hat , issuing pronounciamentos)

The type of conspiracist that accepts  " conspiracy evidence " at face value.  No fact, nor indeed witness,  regardless of how dubious,  poorly sourced or uncredible are ever to be disputed 

Ever

The  kind of  fucking  boofer who  tunes in religiously to hear Don Jeffries,  the  kind of  utter  vacuous  throbber who will go to his  grave  believing  Tosh  Plumlee,  Beverley Oliver and  Gordon  fucking  Arnold..

Woe  betide  the  poor misguided  soul who has the temerity to  question,  or God forbid , hold said fact or witness up to examination. Even if be superficial and/ or perfunctory . It won't be long before the  shrill howls and the  hoarse  barking  croaks come a floatin ' down..

COINTELPRO infiltrator,  disinformation agent...like magnolia blossom in springtime back in good old New Orleans..

To my humble unlearned  mind  at least,  boasting about  your intellectual/ educational  achievements are two of the  surest  admissions of failure..

Surely  the depth/ quality  of  the  intellect in question can be ascertained by the  content of the argument? Or the depth of  knowledge and the understanding of the question at hand?

Merely  parroting some of the hoariest  ,stalest and least convincing conspiracy  tropes , before rising to a crescendo of  smugness by trumpeting his dazzling  intellectual attainments , is more the feeble belching of a paper tiger than the  profound  insightful musings of  the true intellectual. 

Plus, this is yet another example of the  utterly baleful,  downright pernicious  influence  the H and L doppelganger  fantasy  still exerts..

The pervasiveness  and the  sheer longevity ( not to mention the  stamina,  enough to make even  Porfirio  Rubirosa  blanche) not to mention the evangelical  wild  eyed fervour of the  handful of  remaining  disciples,  have  turned  H and  L into the  disinfo  vampire theory from  hell..John Armstrong  is nothing  more  than  Ed  D Wood trapped  inside the  body of a  slick toupee  totin' huckster cum wannabe  cult  leader..

Who needs Glen or Glenda when you have  HARVEY  or LEE?

DR Neiderhut  is a  prime example of ardent conspiracy  neophyte who is desperate to believe. Who refuses  even to countenance anything remotely  critical....like  some  shrivelled  virgins spinster fearing his mind may be importuned  then penetrated by some nefarious  lone nutist,  instead of the  glib silver tongued assurances of the  callous  gold hungry  gigolo 

He won't listen because he doesn't want to listen. He already knows everything he wants to believe..

Prouty's  assorted  fables, his erstwhile namesake, the  teenage Dubya  , strolling through the Plaza,  enjoying the autumn  sunshine,  now H and L...

For all their  apparent confidence,  articulated with such brashness  and  at such  frequency,  none of them have yet found  the courage , to match  their seeming  commitment..

None of them have the fucking  cojones  to  debate  Greg,  preferring instead to take the low road,  the easy  way,  the cowards  way..

Putting words in  his mouth, and  twisting  his arguments  into strawmen  they then  proceed to  better down...but only  just..

With all the  style and  elan  of  Sanford Larsen,  the  famous one legged Lancer from Utah in the  now infamous  2005 La Jolla Arse kicking  Olympics..

Ouch!! That's  gotten hurt

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 06 Nov 2022, 12:44 am
alex_wilson wrote:Depressingly, the  good DR Neiderhut ( Harvard medical school class of 83 muthafuckas) is the  posterboy  for  a  " certain  type of conspiracist " 

The type of conspiracist mentality that is welcomed,  indeed encouraged by  Lord Gordo's  reactionary  regime( imagine a sort of  twee  twinset and  pearls type of  suffocating 1970s British sitcom style mediocrity/ morality ,  ruthlessly  enforced by jackbooted thugs with bad teeth and matching sweaters, we've  even  been  treated to the  thoroughly wholesome and edifying  spectacle of the  esteemed Professor Sanford Larsen,  with his shiny new  moderators badge stuck to the brim of his 13 inch hat , issuing pronounciamentos)

The type of conspiracist that accepts  " conspiracy evidence " at face value.  No fact, nor indeed witness,  regardless of how dubious,  poorly sourced or uncredible are ever to be disputed 

Ever

The  kind of  fucking  boofer who  tunes in religiously to hear Don Jeffries,  the  kind of  utter  vacuous  throbber who will go to his  grave  believing  Tosh  Plumlee,  Beverley Oliver and  Gordon  fucking  Arnold..

Woe  betide  the  poor misguided  soul who has the temerity to  question,  or God forbid , hold said fact or witness up to examination. Even if be superficial and/ or perfunctory . It won't be long before the  shrill howls and the  hoarse  barking  croaks come a floatin ' down..

COINTELPRO infiltrator,  disinformation agent...like magnolia blossom in springtime back in good old New Orleans..

To my humble unlearned  mind  at least,  boasting about  your intellectual/ educational  achievements are two of the  surest  admissions of failure..

Surely  the depth/ quality  of  the  intellect in question can be ascertained by the  content of the argument? Or the depth of  knowledge and the understanding of the question at hand?

Merely  parroting some of the hoariest  ,stalest and least convincing conspiracy  tropes , before rising to a crescendo of  smugness by trumpeting his dazzling  intellectual attainments , is more the feeble belching of a paper tiger than the  profound  insightful musings of  the true intellectual. 

Plus, this is yet another example of the  utterly baleful,  downright pernicious  influence  the H and L doppelganger  fantasy  still exerts..

The pervasiveness  and the  sheer longevity ( not to mention the  stamina,  enough to make even  Porfirio  Rubirosa  blanche) not to mention the evangelical  wild  eyed fervour of the  handful of  remaining  disciples,  have  turned  H and  L into the  disinfo  vampire theory from  hell..John Armstrong  is nothing  more  than  Ed  D Wood trapped  inside the  body of a  slick toupee  totin' huckster cum wannabe  cult  leader..

Who needs Glen or Glenda when you have  HARVEY  or LEE?

DR Neiderhut  is a  prime example of ardent conspiracy  neophyte who is desperate to believe. Who refuses  even to countenance anything remotely  critical....like  some  shrivelled  virgins spinster fearing his mind may be importuned  then penetrated by some nefarious  lone nutist,  instead of the  glib silver tongued assurances of the  callous  gold hungry  gigolo 

He won't listen because he doesn't want to listen. He already knows everything he wants to believe..

Prouty's  assorted  fables, his erstwhile namesake, the  teenage Dubya  , strolling through the Plaza,  enjoying the autumn  sunshine,  now H and L...

For all their  apparent confidence,  articulated with such brashness  and  at such  frequency,  none of them have yet found  the courage , to match  their seeming  commitment..

None of them have the fucking  cojones  to  debate  Greg,  preferring instead to take the low road,  the easy  way,  the cowards  way..

Putting words in  his mouth, and  twisting  his arguments  into strawmen  they then  proceed to  better down...but only  just..

With all the  style and  elan  of  Sanford Larsen,  the  famous one legged Lancer from Utah in the  now infamous  2005 La Jolla Arse kicking  Olympics..

Ouch!! That's  gotten hurt
I am genuinely perturbed that a psychiatrist who claims to have diagnosed and treated many patients on the spectrum, is so utterly clueless about it. And not just clueless about that, but also about dyslexia.

If Doc Needlenuts told me the upside down floating gold fish was deceased, extinguished, no more, in eternal rest, ready for Great Water Slide to the Treatment Plant, I would have to believe it was actually just doing some backstroke wihile contemplating the frailty of human existence.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Sat 14 Jan 2023, 1:25 am
Like bowls of turkey goulash made from the leftovers of 60 Christmas dinners, served up to LEE Oliver Twist in some CIA doppelganger safe house,  deep in the steamy Louisiana swamplands,  Jimbo Baggins and Fezzo the Fez are back,  ladling up the stringy gristle of their ridiculous fantasy, after it's been reheated for the umpteenth time,  and smothered in Fezzos bewildering array of incoherently inedible sauces...

Its a complete fucking disgrace. 

Jimbo,  like some sort of hobbit/ hyena hybrid,  as soon as he gets the whiff of anything doppelganger related he starts circling,  watchful and ready to pounce. Eager to ensnare any inquisitive newbie or stray wannabe conspirocrat, attempting to befuddle their senses with some of his bait. The vaguely suggestive/ distorted/ misrepresented or outright deceptive ephemera he now swamps his hapless would be victim with..

Administering it, like the intellect deadening poison it is, hoping to infect the initial incision his blunt claws made with the doppelgangers venom...

Hobbit,  hyena, hustler, carnival barker for a seedy unscrupulous cult, Jimbo Baggins and his sidekick,  the angry befezzed psychedelic graffitist , terror of COINTELPRO agents, and pseudoscholar par excellence,  are about as far from serious minded factually based historical enquiry as its possible to get in one lifetime...

Imho, despite the understandable , not to mention the honourable desire to counter such egregious mis and disinformation,  the wisest course of action is non engagement. 

Greg, Jeremy,  Bernie L, RC D, Jonathan and several others,  with the best of intentions have,  over the years destroyed the fantasy,  dismantling it, piece by shoddy piece. 

But doppelgangerism is a particularly virulent form of brainwashing. The cultmembers,  once infected are immune to the sunlight of rational thinking. Preferring to lurk in the darkness of ignorance and make believe. 

In over a quarter of a century,  a quarter of a fucking century,   the H and L fantasy has done precisely fuck all to help advance the cause of justice in this case. 

Apart from further polluting the already toxified evidentiary pool , trivialising the subject and poisoning the subsequent attempts to understand LHOs short, enigmatic life with their preposterous non facts and fairy tale logic, the doppelgang have mired proper research in a veritable quagmire. 

And that's without even mentioning the alchemy they've attempted to perform with the facts/ evidence/ witness statements and,  perhaps worst of all,  the photographs. 

In short,  along with helping to prop up the Original Warren Report lie- Lee Oswald,  born October 1939, firing a rifle from the 6th floor window- by giving it a conspiracy friendly makeover ( LEE Oswald was up on the 6th floor but his Hungarian doppelganger HARVEY wasn't,  he was busy with hush hush intel spookery,  waiting to interface with fellow CIA man Bill Shelley) its further bogged the case down in the morass of fake mystery. 

Fezzo,  the esteemed Professor Sanford and his fellow academic,  the notoriously thin skinned teachers pet and ex chairman of the venerable academic institution known as the OIC James Norwood are lost causes. True believers with a hopelessly unrealistic unsophisticated understanding of what " conspiracy "( in real world terms) actually means. Preferring to dally through the looking glass,  in the land of make believe,, rather than attempting to address,  and make sense of the far more prosaic humdrum reality. 

Jimbo Baggins is the Willy Loman of conspiracy touts. In fact he's more like the Arfur Daley,  trying to flog his doppelganger fantasy like a shady down market used car salesman...

His only potential clients include wide eyed neophytes like DR Neiderhut,  whose bloated sense of self regard blinds him to his staggering gullibility and lack of insight,  hapless wannabes , the caterpillars of conspiracy cabbage patch, who dream of becoming butterflies,  fluttering their gossamer wings before soaring off with their fellow conspirocrats and those permanently marooned in conspiracy adolescence. Along with alterationism,  the H and L fantasy may well be the conspiracy equivalent of acne..

Most are lucky enough to grow out of it as they grow up, while a handful of poor unfortunate souls are condemned to spend their middle age daubing their  conspiracy scarred faces with Fletcher Prouty and Richard Case Nagell along with Clearasil...

We've had Professor Sanfords immoderately immodest moderators musings,  Fezzos deliriously incoherent scribblings and Jimbo Baggins sleazy hucksterism,  the only one Confabulated Four whose still missing,  perhaps still hibernating , is the Ringo Starr of doppelgangerism,  the 4th best photo analyst in the double doppelganger quartet,  John Butler....

Maybe it's a matter of pride, in Fezzos case I suspect it's not having to confront the horrible reality of 20 + years wasted on nothing but fantasy,  or maybe it's purely business. Just another gig. Or maybe it's something darker. Along with Fetzer various grotesqueries,  imho, the H and L fantasy reeks of intentional mis and disinformation. Maintaining the Oswald was the shooter delusion from a conspiracentric perspective whilst sowing discord and exposing the few remaining serious researches to ridicule and further marginalisation...

Jobs a good 'un I'd say....

Jimbo Baggins , for whatever reason,  is exploiting both assassination research and assassination researchers. It's highly repugnant. Deeply cynical and unsettling to watch. Yet again it exposes the precipitous decline of a self proclaimed Education forum...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JonathanCohen

Mon 16 Jan 2023, 4:54 am
Alex,
I couldn't have said it better myself! The recent absurdities at that forum, including the fact that my posting privileges were restricted by Sandy Larsen after I called out transphobic comments by Gil Jesus, have finally led me to sign up here. Kudos to all the great work, and I look forward to contributing.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 16 Jan 2023, 11:34 pm
JonathanCohen wrote:Alex,
I couldn't have said it better myself! The recent absurdities at that forum, including the fact that my posting privileges were restricted by Sandy Larsen after I called out transphobic comments by Gil Jesus, have finally led me to sign up here. Kudos to all the great work, and I look forward to contributing.
So you're saying that a hall monitor who is a member of an anti-trans church (the Mormons) restricted your posting privileges for calling out what you took as trans hate speech (not saying it was - I didn't see the comment) from someone who holds similar views which are also based on religious beliefs?

So what's your problem? If it was done with proper etiquette and perfectly executed curtsies, you really have nothing to complain about.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Tue 17 Jan 2023, 12:05 am
Welcome aboard Jonathan. It's great to see you here. Having someone as biased ( not to mention intellectually deficient,  and that's putting it mildly) as the erudite Professor Sanford as a moderator just makes a nonsense of the entire forum. 

By parroting the most pernicious , not to mention,  embarrassing conspiracy dreck and carrying on as if his intention is to out conspiracy the worst, most egregiously offensive mainstream media stereotypes,  the venerable Professor Sanford makes an absolute mockery of the entire subject,  not to mention the very concept of independent serious  minded historical research.

The way you were treated was nothing short of disgraceful. All manner of crackpots and cranks are given free reign to peddle their hateful lies and banalities while you are punished for speaking up,  exposing the bullshit and the utter hypocrisy. 

Apart from a small minority of genuine researchers/ historians I really believe most of these characters frequent forums like 13 inch headville not in an attempt to embrace the truth,  but to escape from it..

Losing themselves in the hazy through the looking glass world, populated by like minded fantasists and reassuring willo the wisp daydreams...

Basically their beliefs are so fragile and their skins are so thin the vast majority cannot stand reading too much truth. I think most of the wannabe conspirocrats are closet doppelgangerists,  they're just too ashamed to admit it. 

Any serious researcher should welcome criticism,  they shouldn't shy away from having their ideas challenged. Instead,  we get a circus full of utter clowns,  regurgitating shite that was debunked decades ago. Or , in the case of  H and L decades before it emerged,  splashing into the pan. The only response to reasoned critiques is shrill squealing " COINTELPRO,  disinformation agents ' before burying their 13 inch heads even deeper into the sand. 

Thanks for the kind words Jonathan. You are one of the few rational minded researchers remaining,  who don't become starry eyed at the merest whisper of the magical C word. You understand the vital importance of distancing the case from the toxic ignorance that has come to personify alternative trooferdom. Where all conspiracies are treated equally. 

One of the bitterest ironies is characters who claim to be searching for the truth are quick to gag anyone who speaks it. Instead of tamely reciting the hollow conspiracy platitudes..

alex_wilson

Fri 03 Feb 2023, 10:46 pm
Everyone's favourite pioneer of the ' Abstract Research School '- who owes a far greater stylistic and intellectual debt to the likes of Mark Rothko and Joan Miro rather than Mark Lane or Joan Mellen- Fezzo the Fez is back 

And he's more incoherent than ever!

Posting brain scrambling montages , appended with epistolary fragments ,keeping his fellow adepts updated with the latest stirrings over at Doppelganger Central. Just about the brainiest brains trust since Nils Bor,  Heisenberg and Einstein decided to quit messing around with silly little equations and get down to the REALLY important business.  

Buying a dilapidated nuclear fall out shelter deep in the Appalachian backwoods they recruited giant intellects like Stevie " Da Vinci'" Gaal,  Jimbo " Gandalf was my bitch " Baggins and,  of course no world historic meeting of minds would be complete without Professor Sanford and his doppeltastic sidekick,  Academician Butler,  before getting  down to the serious business of counting and comparing teeth...in grainy old photos. 

Fezzo,  yet again tried to float his nonsensical scenario,  utilising clumsy,  amateurish and/ or downright deceptive " photo analysis"

As usual,  when asked about the provenance of a certain photo,  that,  to my untrained eyes at least is obviously not Oswald,  his response to a perfectly reasonable question typified his lack of maturity and integrity. 

The irony is utterly mindblowing,  someone who has made a virtual " career " out of making the wildest allegations- ANYTHING and I do quite literally mean anything that doesn't fit into his fantasy scenario is automatically dismissed as " fake"- using highly dubious imagery ( especially the Bronx Zoo HARVEY,  a teenage boy with what looks like Jake laMottas nose grafted onto his face) to support his embarrassing ( and utterly debunked) doppelganger hypothesis. 

They've been at this for over 25 years,  a quarter of a fucking century,  and they've made absolutely zero progress. They've uncovered no new credible witnesses,  whose stories could withstand reasonable critical scrutiny. Brought forward no new leads. Indeed Armstrong's core hypothesis is exactly as it was when his book, and even earlier,  when his initial articles were published,  back in the mid to late 90s

The H and L " theory" is probably the most pernicious example of blinkered conspiracy thinking. 

I don't think Fezzo is knowingly deceptive,  or wilfully disassembling dubious material,  he's a true believer Unable,  and unwilling to step outside the conspiracy bubble. Unfortunately it's far fetched junk like the doppelganger fantasy,  and the quasi religious zealotry of the few believers,  that has been so detrimental to the way the case is generally perceived. 

And integral in the rise of the Anti Skeptic Skeptics , who ridicule conspiracy theories the way the Warren Report was once ridiculed.

Vinny

Sat 04 Feb 2023, 2:06 pm
I agree Alex. This does not look like Lee at all.

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two 1560094589_YoungLeecolorized-smaller.thumb.jpg.17b295c686ebee9645f786bc5ed3e936

Admin

Sat 04 Feb 2023, 2:46 pm
Vinny wrote:I agree Alex. This does not look like Lee at all.

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Two 1560094589_YoungLeecolorized-smaller.thumb.jpg.17b295c686ebee9645f786bc5ed3e936
Is Fezzo saying this is LEE (or HARVEY)?

FFS. It's Robert. 

Or Sarah Stanton.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Sat 04 Feb 2023, 11:22 pm
Thanks for posting the photo Vinny. 

Greg,  don't you understand? That's all part of the magic of militant doppelgangerism. We can all be Oswald doppelgangers if we only wish hard enough!!! But just remember a Doppelganger is for life, not just for Christmas. 

And send a photo ( and all relevant bank and credit card details,  insurance policies, property deeds etc) to Doppelgangers Of Non Governmental Educational Resources ( D.O.N.G.E.R.) c/o Fezzo and Baker High Quality Investment Art, 6969 Rue Charles Ponzi,  Armstrongville Heights,  Mogadishu,  Somalia) for Fezzo to scribble over...

In a highly revealing Freudian, perhaps Feldian would be more apropos,  slip, Fezzo gave us an illuminating insight into his highly sophisticated research processes. Meticulously poring over every detail,  checking out every conceivable angle, searching tirelessly for confirmation and most certainly not grabbing wildly at any straw, regardless of how hard, brittle and ready to break, in a frantic attempt to appear relevant and to keep the absurd fantasy, whose  mast he has fastened his tatty tie dyed flag,  not to mention his identity to,  from sinking deeper into the toxic abyss of trooferdom. 

Asked where he got the photo of " Oswald " from ( incidentally Greg I believe in the H and L cosmology this particular icon represents LEE) , super sleuth, crack doppelgangerist and terror of the COINTELPRO disinformation stooges, Fezzo replied,  " I googled it"

End of story. Say no more. 

A striking illustration of their casual, sloppy , downright amateurish ' research methodology" Anything,  remotely,  or even vaguely plausible,  that can be used, or somehow twisted,  to buttress the crumbling ruins of their nonsensical wish dream is seized upon. 

Without  care or scruple. Basically,  Fezzo ( now Iconographer cum collaborator in chief with the toupeed guru of all things doppelganger related. Has Jimbo Baggins been demoted? Or is he currently being held incommunicado at the Jack White Memorial Re Education Centre? )  doesn't give two fucks about factual accuracy. His sole purpose is to prop up his disintegrating  ( although I would say it's been well and truly disintegrated. Like the time Paul Trejo went naked paint balling with Lord Gordo at the Flash Gordon themed XXX paint ball cum bondage parlour in Hamburgs Reeperbahn) fantasy. 

Likewise his attempt to add an intel spooktastic veneer to his guru's Westbrook and Croy theory Showing a photo,  taken in Vietnam,  purportedly with Westbrook in a group with David Morales. 

Fezzo,  as per usual,  offers absolutely zero provenance. Obviously he hasn't a fucking clue where or indeed when the photo was taken. For all he knows it could be someone's holiday snapshot. 

This reckless,  cavalier approach is absolutely symptomatic of the shoddy " research methodology " habitually employed. 

Once the claim is made it passes into accepted doppelganger lore. To be whipped out whenever Fezzo and co feel a whataboutism? turn coming on. You can bet your bottom Sanibel shekel that this new photo of LEE, or the photo,  supposedly of Westbrook and Morales intel spooking in 'Nam will be referred to as if they are irrefutable truths. 

Cue much incestuous cross pollination. Within a matter of months every new Orthodox Conspiracy sanctioned tome will be breathlessly repeating these utterly  spurious, tendentious, claims. 

Researcher David Josephs discovered a photo of Westbrook with CIA assassin David Morales in Vietnam. Or researcher David Josephs unearthed another photo of the bull necked all American LEE Oswald,  further confirming Armstrong's theory 

And so it will go...

I note in passing one of the Junior lone nutists,  recently migrated from Stinky Mac's Pissarium,  Gerry Down,  started wittering on about Oswald being drugged in the Soviet Union. 

Watching these clowns brawling in the metaphorical gutter is like watching two blind mongrel fighting over scraps outside a butcher's shop..

Both of them,  clouded by self righteousness and unwarranted certitude,  blissfully unaware of Greg's breakthrough discovery regarding the roundworm ( or was it ring worm Greg? Apologies if I got it wrong) medication Oswald was prescribed. 

No wait, what the fuck was I thinking!! It was LEE who hid Alan Tippits roundworm medicine in Harvey's duffelbag to help frame his future self for the Mary Pinchot Meyer murder. Apparently HARVEY was wearing a Joe Molina  facemask before he morphed into Sarah Stanton. Or was Alan Tippit wearing Lee's Sarah Stanton fat suit before he morphed into HARVEY? No , wait, I'm sure there was a couple of sodomy loving aliens,  a mobile photo alteration truck,  driven by Barbara Bush,  on her way to the Bush family picnic up on the grassy knoll,  with Prescott mixing cocktails with Geronimos shinbone,  and at least a dozen cackling jews,  in purple Purim robes involved...

Armstrong have mercy on us all. 

I think ROKC should sponsor Celebrity Conspiracy Wrestling on YouTube. Ole Porcelain Throne could wear his Joe Molina facemask and his MAGA hat, and borrow BigDogs Let's Go Brandon mobility scooter,  imagine Dickie Gs costume? A cross between a geriatric Zorro and Charlton Heston in Ben Hur, waving his sword, as he comes trundling in to the ring on his one wheeled chariot the eminent Professor Sanford built for him, Brian, complete with gasmask and ponytail,  like some half naked monster from the obscure Slovenian version of Dr Who,  and not forgetting,  Fezzo and Jimbo Baggins,  a doppeltastic dream team...HARVEY and LEE meets Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber...

Hold it at the Texas Very Busy Loyers club the same night as their Grab A Granny marathon..

Our Brian would be like Harry Enfield's Kevin the teenager reborn..

Coming loping into the darkened arena, ponytail bristling like Ma Butler's unmentionables after her biannual shearing,  cursing and fulminating,  threatening to wreak a terrible vengeance on all troll punks and uncredible booby moderators..

After half a litre of turps and an extended fumble with some 76 year old retired lavatory engineer from Buda, Texas, he comes out trilling Gilbert and Sullivan's" Little Buttercup" in his warbling contralto..

" James Gordon is a wonderful moderator! Prayerman was Lee Oswald,  Isn't it a beautiful day!! Jolene and I are off to do a spot of flower arranging, I'm going to show her daddies collection of WW2 memorabilia,  she said her daddy worked at a holiday camp in Upper Silesia too...Oh hello Dickie,  isn't life just wonderful? And isn't ROKC a really informative research site?"

Armstrong have mercy on us all

alex_wilson

Tue 07 Feb 2023, 12:53 am
I apologise for dredging this brain dead dreck up again but it's not just the H and L fantasy per se; rather ,  the shoddy and/or duplicitous methodology habitually employed and shameless lack of respect,  for all fellow researchers/ members/ " seekers of truth/ troof ", but most of all, the process 

itself- perfectly illustrated by Fezzos recklessly lackadaisical approach,  posting a photo he unearthed via a google search  sans ANY supporting corroboration. Find an obscure photo ,depicting some anonymous 50s kid, roughly the same size and build and claim it's LEE. Imho at least it's a disgraceful way to practice ' research "- I  object to. 

Fezzo,  in this latest incarnation,  resembles a methamphetamine crazed mayfly doing the mazurka on a hot plate, leaping frantically from topic to topic. Whataboutism taken to it's wildest most illogical conclusion..

An attempted hit and run drive by, perpetrator: an angry shouty man in an ill fitting red fez,  brandishing a pop/ scattergun loaded with rancid factoids ..

Its not just sloping shoulders folks, it's skeletal analysis doncha know!! Not to mention the different sized heads..

An acknowledged connoisseur of logical fallacies,  Fezzo opened up with one that is, along with argumentum pro gibberish,  his absolute favourite: appeal to ( false) authority. 

To be perfectly blunt,  the opinion of someone who has squandered over 25 years of his life mastering the nuances of a preposterous fantasy,  is an opinion to be avoided at all cost. 

To me, H and L, and Fezzos methodology in particular,  along with alterationism,  represents the absolute nadir of conspiracy research. H and L should come with some sort of sticker, a mental health warning " Danger! Your logical faculties may be irreversibly impaired by long term exposure to the contents of this volume '

It should be mandatory at Conspiracy 101 courses, " How NOT to research "

Unfortunately, the seeming lustre and false allure ,  not to mention the sheer quantity and the pungent aroma rising from the steaming cauldron of " evidence " Fezzo gleefully ladles up bowls of stinking gristle from, often blinds the unwary but honest seeker.

The central premise alone should have condemned it , along with equally zany theories,  to the dustbin of history,  decades ago. 

It took me a while to untangle the whole sorry dizzyingly over complicated mess. But,  imho, one simple fact negates the entire theory. In fact,  make that one simple word: why?

The H and L brigade always try to cloak their illogical claims , using the sinister allure of cold war spygames,  parroting expressions like " plausible denial" etc. And,  superficially at least,  it does,  sorta kinda make sense: switching an all American kid with a Hungarian polyglot doppelganger. 

Until you realise the switch was completely unnecessary. Why not,  hypothetically speaking at least,  give your Hungarian polyglot another identity entirely? Why go through this astoundingly complicated decades long pantomime ( ask anyone who has studied contemporary tradecraft about logistics/ financing,  the mundane details where the devil always lurks )

Unless they are suddenly going to claim the name Lee Harvey Oswald possessed some special significance. Making it imperative to switch Oswalds rather than send a Russian speaking John Smith,  or Jimbo Baggins,  or Armstrong forbid,  a John Butler to the USSR

Using the template of contemporary tradecraft/ spycraft  the Oswald Project sounds like a work of poorly conceived boilerplate fiction. 

Its starting to get really embarrassing to watch. Sloping shoulders for fuck sakes. 
Scribbling over photos,  and,  perhaps worst of all,  googling any old picture of some nondescript 50s kid with ( roughly) the same size and build and claiming its" LEE"

I may disagree with Lance P most of the time,  and usually quite profoundly,  but on this particular occasion he was spot on. Having someone as hopelessly biased and fundamentally deficient as the esteemed Professor Sanford as a moderator just takes the piss.

Every single one of the H and L fantasy factoids have been ruthlessly exposed when faced with proper critical scrutiny. Indeed a significant minority weren't even factoids in the first place!!

They were created by knowing and wilful sleight of hand. Their only purpose was to deceive and/ or further muddy the already polluted and toxified waters. 

This theory,  arguably more than any other has caused rancorous splits to emerge,  grow and widen, until they become unbridgeable chasms. It has also provided the self styled lone nutist skeptic brigade with a seemingly unending succession of open goals. 

Most of all,  it has attempted to resuscitate the core Warren Commission lie, The Biggest Lie if them all: American born LEE Oswald in the 6th floor window,  with a rifle,  and root it firmly in the conspiratorial firmament. 

Far be it from me to compare myself with such obvious intellectual heavyweights like Messrs Neiderhut,  Larsen and co, but from a personal perspective,  the instant I realised Armstrong had left out the" but of course it was Margie " punchline,  that was when I knew I wasn't dealing with an upfront dispassionate seeker of fact. 

I was dealing instead with a peddler of a particularly noxious brand of snake oil.

Armstrong's ( and his tiny cotorie of slavish drones, think I'm being over dramatic? Ask anyone who has had the temerity to criticise one of his conclusions) methods violate all established historical research protocols. All joking aside,  and in all seriousness,  David Josephs may well have , or at least started out with the best of intentions,  but now he is the virtual embodiment of the psuedoscholar.

Touting " work" which is worse than junk science and trying to pass it off as research. 

To me, H and L represents all that's rotten in the research kingdom of Denmark. Most of all,  bit not exclusively,  this apparent mania for conjuration,  attempting to tease the zombified remains of long defunct theories to life, by slapping garish daubs of makeup onto the sunken cheeks of waxen skull  faces..

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum