REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  doyle  3a  3  Weigman  hosty  paine  Humor  frazier  tsbd  +Lankford  Floor  beckley  2  11  Mason  zapruder  prayer  Theory  David  9  Lankford  tippit  Lifton  fritz  4  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four Empty Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four

Sun 11 Sep 2022, 1:28 am
And in his next post, Dubya continues to push the old thread which is no more than a sideshow alley, to avoid the places where the actual debunking can be found. See previous post.

Addendum:  There is a vast array of H&L data described on this original Education Forum thread, extending to over 100 EF pages, and people studying the thread will notice repeated, unsuccessful efforts by W. Tracy Parnell, Greg Parker, and one or two others (e.g., Paul Trejo) to discredit and "debunk" Armstrong's data.  

This so-called "Anti- H&L Hit Squad" fails to debunk almost anything on this original thread, including Armstrong's evidence that the FBI aggressively confiscated records (school, employment, and residential) relating to the Oswald Project almost immediately after JFK's assassination.
You repeatedly claim that you are only asking questions, you haven't read much but you're trying to figure out the complex evidence.

Then you turn around and act like H & L conclusions are rock solid facts. 

There is ZERO evidence of the FBI confiscating school records. The records for NYC, NO, and Fort Worth were all obtained through legally proscribed channels. The proof of this is in the WC volumes. A genius Harvard grad like you should not find them difficult to locate.

The sole evidence of any confiscation of any school records comes from an old friend of the co-author of this turgid theory (no - there are no other witnesses confirming Oswald ever went there - as demonstrated by Mark Stevens). And you have pulled the term "aggressively" out of your own arse.  The story as toid by Kudlaty includes no "aggression" - just simple obsequience to authority figures. BTW, did he ever get straight just who the principal was?

So I find it rather odd that some current forum members have repeatedly claimed that Greg Parker, W. Tracy Parnell, et.al., have "debunked" Armstrong's data.

So I find it rather odd that some current forum members have repeatedly claimed that Greg Parker, W. Tracy Parnell, et.al., have "debunked" Armstrong's data.
Those members are pointing you to where the debunking has actually happened. You are trying your darndest to ignore those links and instead divert away to a thread that was just an utter shambles. 

I also noticed that Greg Parker actually referenced the work of the CIA propagandist John McAdams on some of his anti-H&L posts. A big red flag.
Really? I don't recall that. I do use his website to quote witness testimony. Would that be "his work" that you're referring to?

Having said I don't recall, I do agree with those who pointed out that the source of material is irrelevant if the material stands on its own merit. You seem to be an advocate for throwing babies out with the bath water. Is that the type of academic standard they hold forth at Harvard?

Hargrove, Josephs, and Gaal debated Armstrong's evidence in great detail with Greg Parker, W. Tracy Parnell, and others.   I didn't see any evidence of the "debunking" that you and Bojczuk keep mentioning.
Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four 200.gif?cid=b43a6f4byjxm635s5d1oendtdx3h23n428jz8pf4qvzp4h5r&rid=200

At one point, Greg Parker was even reproached by Don Jeffries for telling people that they shouldn't click on Hargrove's H & L links, because the site might have computer viruses!

Being reproached by that POS is a badge of honor.

I clicked the link. I got this warning. 

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four Website-is-infected-300x280

I passed the warning on as you and others would do if you clicked a link to my site and got that warning. It may have been a false positive. How the fuck am I supposed to know? It's not like I'm a fucking Harvard graduate or anything....

The Kudlaty story seems particularly damning for the tag team of H&L deniers here on the Education Forum. 
Another sweeping claim lacking any detail or evidence.

Obviously, the FBI was trying to confiscate and suppress evidence about the Oswald Project after JFK's assassination.
Starting with a conclusion again that there was an "Oswald Project" and using that conclusion to bolster the premise that records were confiscated.

You really are A-Grade H & L cult material!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four Empty Re: Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four

Mon 12 Sep 2022, 1:30 pm
I also noticed that Greg Parker actually referenced the work of the CIA propagandist John McAdams on some of his anti-H&L posts. A big red flag.
Really? I don't recall that. I do use his website to quote witness testimony. Would that be "his work" that you're referring to?
I think I found what Dubya was talking about. Too funny.

It was a piece by Doug Horne that just happened to be hosted by McAdams.
Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four Horner10

The link however, no longer works.

But in the ARRB, Doug Horne had set out to confirm Armstrong's theories on Oswald's tax records, and instead, ended up disavowing the whole theory.

Pity he jumped from one ddead horse to another in the form of Lifton. But that's another story.

Doug Horne wrote:No one tasked me to write this memo. When responsibility for IRS and

Social Security Issues was passed to me late in the Review Board's

tenure, in August, 1998, I was told "I could do whatever I wanted with

the project." Since many actions were already in progress, I thought

it prudent to address the long-standing (and, so far, unanswered)

concerns of researchers John Armstrong and Carol Hewett, to the extent

that it was possible.

When I joined the Review Board staff in August, 1995 I was very

intrigued by Mr. Armstrong's hypothesis, and was most interested to

receive research leads from he and Ms. Hewett in 1996. I was the only

staff member at the ARRB who seemed to believe his theory might be

valid. Subsequent events have disabused me of that notion.

Horne e:\wp-docs\IRS/SSA.2 File: 4.6.3 (IRS)

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four Empty Re: Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four

Mon 12 Sep 2022, 4:33 pm
michael kalin
No need [for anu further debate]. It already happened. See the thread referenced by the OP. Hargrove/Josephs put Parker to rout. Negativity didn't pull him through.

Or you can go here and read the actual debunkings https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1588-harvey-lee-links-to-alternative-explanations What does it say about Michael and Dubya that they want to send everyone to a thread that even they admit is a train-wreck,, while avoiding the clear and iuncluttered mo-train wreck simple explanations in the threads linked to here?

Michael has obviously stopped by and as a result, has wisely dropped Dubya's glowing reference to Little Stevie Gaal. But he still seems intent on referencing Little Stevie's backing band, The Swingin' Gaal Bladders of God.

Here is on a post from the guy on electic mouth organ, David "the Fez" Joseph... to be fair to David, I did not select one in his usual Gaalish style. Mo. This one is without his usual array of fonts, colors, and twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on  each one explaining what each one was to be used for in the name of the Holy Writ So Help Me Armstrong. 

The point is, he is fucking insane, even when he isn't obviously posting like an insane person.

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt Four Thefez10
In 1945, tonsils were only partially removed. The perfect "storm" for tonsils to grow back is partial removal in children under 7. Oswald was under 7 when he had had the partial removal.  Science. Ya gotta love it.

Here is what the Harvey & Lee site said about the tonsils issue in 2015 (at the time of the debate)
Lee Oswald could not possibly have contracted tonsillitis because his tonsils
were surgically removed at Parkland Hospital in Dallas 12 years earlier, on January
17, 1945, by Dr. Philben.  

From https://www.healthline.com/health/can-tonsils-grow-back#symptoms
Your tonsils are two oval-shaped pads of tissue in the back of your throat that help fight germs. If your tonsils grow back, you’ll probably see bumps where the tonsils used to be. Typically, this isn’t a problem unless they cause severe symptoms.

Sometimes, these “new” tonsils can become infected and swollen, just like your “old” tonsils did. But a sore throat or infection isn’t necessarily a symptom of tonsil regrowth.

Talk to your doctor if you think your tonsils are growing back.

This is the quality of the Harvey and Lee research. No effort whatsoever was made to check if tonsils could indeed grow back. None. Or it was. And then it was ignored in the Dullesnian belief that no one would ever check. 

I beleve having been forced to admit they fucked this up, they had an alernative to the "magic" tonsilectomy written to replace the original - the new one based on the statistically improbable regrowth of Oswald's tonsils (also not true) - to finally - as far as I can tell, the removal of the article altogether. But let's not beat around the bush. They fought tooth and nail to maintain the original article. 

The rest of the website should follow the same fate as the not-so-magic tonsils. 

Okay, that leaves band manager and lederhosen-wearing flautist, Jimmy Hargrove. Hargrove is a slippery little flautist who is a rinse and repeat kinda guy. Impervious to facts, he will just drag you down in ever-decreasing circles with no end. Probably the only really sane one among them. 
------------------
Now I gotta friend who spends his life
Stabbing my picture with a bowie-knife
Dreams of strangling me with a scarf
When my name comes up he pretends to barf
I've got a million friends !

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 13 Sep 2022, 2:12 pm
W has learned quickly. When in doubt.. change the subject.
Just another American tosser with internet access.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum