REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

David  Mason  zapruder  9  doyle  paine  Humor  Darnell  Lankford  4  fritz  beckley  tippit  frazier  3  hosty  prayer  2  Weigman  Theory  Floor  Lifton  +Lankford  tsbd  11  3a  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt One Empty Another attention-seeker at the 13 Inch Head Forum Pt One

Sat 10 Sep 2022, 11:30 am
The following quotes are all from W Niederhut in his 13 Inch Head forum thread titled Question About Harvey, Lee, and the "Two Marguerites"

C'mon, Jonathan.   Reading and discussing Turgenev and Dostoevsky in Russian?

How many Turgenev and Dostoevsky novels have you read?  

I can't picture a dyslexic high school drop out from Texas reading and discussing Turgenev and Dostoevsky in Russian-- regardless of a possible autism spectrum disorder.

That is, frankly, far less probable than Armstrong's theory about the Harvey and Lee doppelgangers.

If you're looking for "baffling" theories about Oswald to "debunk," take a closer look at Greg Parker and Jim Purtell's "explanatory" theory about Oswald's unusual fluency in Russian.  🤥 
What's perplexing is that anyone could believe the prolific reader Oswald had been his entire life, was dyslexic. That "diagnosis" was commissioned by the WC using CIA affiliated psychiatrist, Dr. Rome and based solely on Oswald's writings.

The fact is that dyslexia is a reading disorder and those with the affliction avoid reading.  If you drop the idiotic diagnosis of dyslexia, it is not at all a problematic proposition. 

Symptoms of dyslexia according to the Mayo Clinic

Late talking.
Learning new words slowly.
Problems forming words correctly, such as reversing sounds in words or confusing words that sound alike.
Problems remembering or naming letters, numbers and colors.
Difficulty learning nursery rhymes or playing rhyming games.

More from https://www.dyslexiasw.com
Some common characteristics that can indicate dyslexia include:

Skill levels lower than individual's intellect.
Inconsistent IQ tests.
Language processing difficulties
Poor oral reading skills.
Poor reading comprehension.
Inconsistent listening comprehension.
Literal interpretation of language.
Auditory perceptual differences
Difficulty remembering directions.
Poor spelling skills
Visual perception differences
Poor copying, handwriting.
Poor eye-hand co-ordination.
Attention/concentration deficits
Organisational problems
Time management problems

That is not Oswald and it would most definitely have precluded him from being a radar operator.  

It is gobsmackingly stupid to claim he was dyslexic based on just TWO things from those lists - both of which can be explained much better by Aspergers - poor spelling and poor writing. 

Meanwhile, here is the piece by me and Jim that got him all flustered.

http://www.jfkconversations.com/lee-oswald-russian-language

With a thanks to Tom G for recognising it for what it is - an honest effort to understand and get to the bottom of Lee's ability with Russian.

Tom,

I'm a (retired) Board Certified psychiatrist who has evaluated and treated a lot of patients with autism spectrum disorders over the decades.  And Russian literature has been an interest of mine for many years.

I don't doubt that Lee Oswald, the dyslexic Texas high school drop out, could have learned some rudimentary Russian in the Marine Corps, but the notion that he could have developed the proficiency to read and discuss Turgenev and Dostoevsky in Russian is simply not plausible.

Ergo, I believe the CIA cultivated a Russian-speaking Oswald double for their false defector op.

Have you studied John Armstrong's research?

Meanwhile, I notice that Jeremy Bojczuk continues to repeat his mantra about Armstrong's Oswald data being "debunked."   Are we supposed to be convinced by his repetition of the claim?

Yikes! A board certified psychiatrist who thinks a prolific and life-long reader who became a radar operator in the Marines was actually dyslexic!

Oh wait! He doesn't believe that at all. He believes it was a doppelgabger who was the prolific reader... oh what a tangled web...

I pity the poor bastards with ASD who were treated by W Niederhut who can't seem to tell a reading disorder from a boil on the bum. 
-------------
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum