REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

zapruder  prayer  Darnell  Humor  Mason  tsbd  doyle  2  frazier  11  3a  +Lankford  hosty  3  David  Floor  Lankford  Lifton  fritz  Weigman  tippit  4  Theory  paine  beckley  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

2022 Documents release

+7
Roger Odisio
Mick_Purdy
Steven Uanna
StanDane
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
David Butler
11 posters
Go down
David Butler

2022 Documents release Empty 2022 Documents release

Fri 16 Dec 2022, 7:20 am
The December 15 2022 documents release is here 

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release2022
David Butler

2022 Documents release Empty Re: 2022 Documents release

Fri 16 Dec 2022, 7:26 am
Bulk download page is here - 

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/jfkbulkdownload
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 16 Dec 2022, 12:54 pm
Thanks David.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 12:57 am
It strikes me as ironic that with all the legal effort being poured into these documents and the whole Johanides thing, a simple lawsuit to procure the PM films could cut right through all the government BS and prove the case wide open. All this other stuff would flow out of it naturally. Cart before the horse. Horse sense needed.

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 1:26 am
Whatever you focus your attention on animates the subject of your attention.

We did many memes in my early days here. The purpose was to try to grab people's attention so that they become curious, begin to question and dig, and to look at the facts (that we help uncover and present). To be a catalyst for the public to clamor for the truth. On a large enough scale to reach a tipping point, a critical mass, unleashing a flood.

Our efforts--books, podcasts, etc.--tried to do this too. Wake people up, get them interested. Create an army of ROKCers.

I haven't looked at this latest doc dump yet, but it seems to have created a little buzz.

A relative made me aware of this interview. I don't watch TV but this guy is very popular here. For these kind of questions on the JFK assassination to be discussed on a broadly-viewed program is noteworthy. At least to me. It brings a historical event that many younger people may not find relevant into today's world.

Could this is a sign that the public may be beginning to wake up and take interest? Interest leading to support for releasing the films? I don't know, but every thing has a beginning.

https://rumble.com/v20v0me-intel-insider-tells-tucker-carlson-the-cia-was-involved-in-assassination-of.html
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 2:54 am
Water shed moment on MSNBC Morning Joe. Unprecedented. Watch it here: https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/28476-msnbc-goes-there/

Historian Michael Beschloss, always the apologist looks gut shot having been cornered into admitting the obvious. Major media breakthrough in my opinion. Looks like MFF scored.

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 3:51 am
StanDane wrote:Whatever you focus your attention on animates the subject of your attention.

We did many memes in my early days here. The purpose was to try to grab people's attention so that they become curious, begin to question and dig, and to look at the facts (that we help uncover and present). To be a catalyst for the public to clamor for the truth. On a large enough scale to reach a tipping point, a critical mass, unleashing a flood.

Our efforts--books, podcasts, etc.--tried to do this too. Wake people up, get them interested. Create an army of ROKCers.

I haven't looked at this latest doc dump yet, but it seems to have created a little buzz.

A relative made me aware of this interview. I don't watch TV but this guy is very popular here. For these kind of  questions on the JFK assassination to be discussed on a broadly-viewed program is noteworthy. At least to me. It brings a historical event that many younger people may not find relevant into today's world.

Could this is a sign that the public may be beginning to wake up and take interest? Interest leading to support for releasing the films? I don't know, but every thing has a beginning.

https://rumble.com/v20v0me-intel-insider-tells-tucker-carlson-the-cia-was-involved-in-assassination-of.html

I'm elated. It may not be a PM moment, but these various clips will live on for a long time and finally show how the media (let alone the gov't) has been screwing the public out of the truth for all these years.

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 8:27 am
The main people involved in JFK’s assassination are dead but their children continue in the highest levels of the US Government. Here are 2 examples. 
When Lee Harvey Oswald’s mother took a train from Texas and went to the Department of State in January 1961 trying to find out about Lee she told the Warren Commission she talked to a Mr. “Boster”.
Francis Knight, the head of the Passport Office at the State Department was called before the Warren Commission to explain a document involving her and William O. Boswell the head of State Department Security and why she and Boswell had given Lee his passport back so he could leave the Soviet Union and come back to the US. At issue was it was publicized that Lee had renounced his US citizenship and defected. Her explanation was weak, but accepted by the Warren Commission. 
Boswell’s assistant at that time was Otto Otepka, who would later play games about his suspicions of Lee. 
Boswell’s son Eric would later be in State Department Security. He would be called before Congress and ended up fired over the death of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi, Libya in September, 2012. It was determined that Stevens had been left woefully unprotected in a very hostile environment. The news media found out Eric never left State. He just moved to another office. Later State give him a clean bill of health and he may still be wandering the halls at State. The hearings were televised and I think it was on CNN. He is the “Eric” that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton refers to in the flap over her using  personal Email instead of a secure Email to discuss confidential State Department information. 
Thats one. Another is Gordon Gray, chairman of the hearing board that took Manhattan Project head scientist Robert Oppenheimer’s security clearance away in 1954. This demoralized the American scientific community - no worries, there were lots of Nazi scientists to fill in the gaps. Gray was in the CIA’s Psychological Strategy Board around that time (C.D. Jackson was a PSB member then too and at the same time publisher of LIFE Magazine. Still publisher in 1963 when he bought the ZAPRUDER FILM and locked it away). Gray became head of the Office of Defense Mobilization (Civil Defense), and then Eisenhower’s National Security advisor to be succeeded by McGeorge Bundy who was JFK’s Nationsl Security Advisor. Gordon Gray was a member of MJ12. Gray’s son Boyden would have many high positions at State and the White House into the 2000’s. It’s incredible in what all he is involved in. Is Boyden’s son around State now? Who knows. 
William Boswell as head of State Security with Otepka as his assistant were in those positions at State when my father died in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in 1961. I filed FOUA requests but State would not release any documents relating to my fathers time in Ethiopia. 
This is a family affair, generational thing. Kind of like the land owning gentry in Europe. They appear to be untouchable by the common folk. If the JFK documents were released you would need a large group of loyal (to the US Constitution) security agents to collect information, get probable cause and make arrests by raiding the offices at State and the CIA and who knows where else to evict these second and third generation “public servants”. Then take them to trial for being accessories. In a treason case accessories are treated as principals. But who will coordinate this operation? This is subversion of the highest order, it’s Treason. The US Army Counter Intelligence Corps was on guard for this because it went (quoting from the CIC Investigator Handbook) “...against the sovereignty of the State” Anyone that is a threat to these traitors is bribed, discredited or killed. This is serious business but I think they are treading a thin line. It’s possible to expose them and win. 
One more. James Vincent Forrestal the son of James Forrestal the first Secretary of Defense in 1947. Also a MJ 12 member. Forrestal “jumped” from a top floor of Bethesda Naval Hospital in 1947. James Vincent was an aide to McGeorge Bundy and appears to be the one most responsible for the confusion involving the cable sent to Vietnam that approved removing President Diem from power in South Vietnam. This resulted in Diem’s death and his being replaced by a succession of generals who would rule South Vietnam during our involvement in the Vietnam war. This was just weeks before JFK was assassinated. JFK was furious with Forrestal. During Watergate forged documents were found in Howard Hunt’s safe that were meant to implicate JFK in Diem’s murder. This was part of a plan to, by degrees, destroy America.
Keeping ANY documents involving the assassination of JFK secret allows the children and probably now the grandchildren of those involved in JFK’s assassination to be protected from any serious scrutiny into their activities today. They do what they want. 
Steve

Last edited by Steven Uanna on Sat 17 Dec 2022, 2:40 pm; edited 14 times in total
StanDane
StanDane

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 8:36 am
These all till the soil, Jake. They help place the JFK assassination back into the public awareness. Critical thinking people will ask questions as they focus on the logic errors and problems with the Warren Report. This may make them receptive to the fact-based arguments that Oswald was down in front all along. When they learn there is photographic evidence that supports this, our quest to identify Prayer Man could go viral. That's my hope.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 9:24 am
StanDane wrote:Whatever you focus your attention on animates the subject of your attention.

A relative made me aware of this interview. I don't watch TV but this guy is very popular here. For these kind of  questions on the JFK assassination to be discussed on a broadly-viewed program is noteworthy. At least to me. It brings a historical event that many younger people may not find relevant into today's world.

Stan, thank-you for sharing this clip. 59 years and counting - let's hope that next year, the 60th anniversary year will bring about a change in peoples perception.

2022 Documents release Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 9:33 am
https://vimeo.com/781809338?embedded=true&source=vimeo_logo&owner=9866153

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 9:36 am
Jake_Sykes wrote:Water shed moment on MSNBC Morning Joe. Unprecedented. Watch it here: https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/28476-msnbc-goes-there/

Historian Michael Beschloss, always the apologist looks gut shot having been cornered into admitting the obvious. Major media breakthrough in my opinion. Looks like MFF scored.
Thanks for sharing Jake.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 10:21 am
https://youtu.be/krf9JpfrLUo

Roger Odisio

Sat 17 Dec 2022, 4:32 pm
Big day in US medialand.  After the document release, some shows actually stuck their toes in the waters of the JFKA and said its beginning to look like the CIA and FBI knew a lot more about Oswald they have let on.  Maybe they were involved in some way with Oswald the killer.

Then Tucker Carlson blew past all that nonsense.  Most people, he said, have no idea how shoddy and corrupt the Warren Commission was when it declared that Oswald and Ruby were lone assassins. When questions started, the CIA entered the term "conspiracy theories" into the lexicon to try to dismiss and ridicule questioners.  

He was just getting warmed up.  The other official investigation by Congress said there *was* a conspiracy but left it there. Well then who?  The obvious candidate, he said, is the CIA.  Is there a benign explanation for the secrecy continuing today? It's not about protecting any individual--they're all dead--but protecting an institution.   

So Carlson asked an (anonymous) individual he said had direct knowledge of the information still withheld, did the CIA have hand in the murder?  His answer:  "Yes." And he didn't stop there. "It's a whole different country from what we thought it was.  It's all fake."  

Which leads Carlson to the climax.  We have a government within the government that is wholly beyond democratic control.  It's more powerful than the elected officials who are supposed to oversee it.  It can affect elections and murder a President.  In short it can do anything it wants.

This is similar to what JFK told DeGaulle after the CIA tried to kill him over Algeria and what Harry Truman was getting at in the Wash Post oped lamenting how the CIA had strayed wildly from the purpose he had envisioned when it was created in 1947.

But did you ever think you would see this being discussed on the MSM?  On a nightly "news" show with the highest rating of them all?  Whatever you think of Carlson, and I don't think much, he did a great job of giving millions of people something to think about.  https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1603558942558359553

It's another opening.  

Then  RFK Jr pops up on Twitter with this:  "The CIA's murder of my uncle was a successful coup d'etat from which democracy has never recovered."  Seems more explicit than anything he's said before.
Steven Uanna

Sun 18 Dec 2022, 12:20 am
After JFK was assassinated RFK blamed himself for his brother’s murder. I think this was because of the Fair Play for Cuba charade he had approved to discredit the Bay of Pigs Cubans. The American public was completely brainwashed with the Cold War mentality, it would have been political suicide to tell the real story of trying to double cross these “freedom fighters” And Ed Lansdale would not have backed him up. 
Jim Garrison was baffled by the way RFK reacted to his investigation. RFK would not help. And RFK’s ambivalence was used by supporters of the Warren Report. RFK intended to take care of it himself after he was elected president. 
Hickory Hill, RFK’s home in suburban Washington was bought by a man who was a security systems contractor for the US Government. He gutted the inside of the house to the outer walls even though Hickory Hill was an historic structure. If RFK had hidden a diary or information he may have found it. 
But if one exists it may still be there on the grounds or somewhere else.
Also, portions of William Manchester’s book The Death of a President were kept out of the book at the request of Jackie Kennedy. And RFK too? The book’s publication was threatened. Manchester relented and his outstanding work has been a primary road map for assassination researchers. 
Perhaps these omitted portions could shed some light and maybe Caroline Kennedy could be persuaded to let them be released now.
Steve

Last edited by Steven Uanna on Sun 18 Dec 2022, 1:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Steven Uanna

Sun 18 Dec 2022, 12:49 am
It came up during the Warren Commission investigation that Lee had traveled to Washington DC. Allen Dulles interjected, like he did so often when leads came up “maybe he was looking for a job?”
George DeMohrenschildt said he was Lee’s friend. He was also a friend of Jackie Kennedy and her family the Bouviers. He was of foreign nobility. Friends with Ruth Paine’s father too. There’s much more... see his write up in Who’s Who in the JFK Assassination. 
Is it possible that he and Lee stopped in on Jackie at Hickory Hill? 
On the day DeMohrenschildt agreed to an interview with the House Select Committee on Assassination’s he was found dead from a shotgun wound through his mouth.
Maybe he died, maybe not. Maybe it was another other body. Like Clay Shaw’s death, maybe the body was whisked away quickly and he lived out his days comfortably in a gated community. I think this is what happens to the privileged members of this conspiracy. Fake deaths. Unlike the many others who were innocent witnesses or bit players in the conspiracy. 
Steve
JFK_FNG

Sun 18 Dec 2022, 2:46 am
Jake_Sykes wrote:It strikes me as ironic that with all the legal effort being poured into these documents and the whole Johanides thing, a simple lawsuit to procure the PM films could cut right through all the government BS and prove the case wide open. All this other stuff would flow out of it naturally. Cart before the horse. Horse sense needed.

I agree. You’d think it’d be a number one priority to figure out the identity of the suspiciously Oswaldian unknown figure in two films that are being withheld from the JFK collection. Procuring the original films has the highest expected value out of any other evidence in this case, cause even if there’s a 1% percent chance it’s Oswald - and I think the odds are a lot better than that - if it’s him the case gets reopened immediately. If it isn’t him we solve a major mystery and get access to original films that may reveal something else we’ve never seen before. It’s just such an obvious win-win that I’m surprised it’s not major focus of the lawsuit.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 18 Dec 2022, 2:51 am
The entire tweet from RFK Jr in reference to the Tucker Carlson segment:

"The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA's murder of my uncle was a successful coup d'état from which [our] democracy has never recovered."

RFK Jr seems to have an anti-approved-narrative, anti-status quo, anti-establishment-something slant to him. He often goes against the grain.

No honest person with a brain believes JFK was taken out by the lone gunman bullshit story. Period. He was killed by persons other than Oswald. Period. Whether or not it was by the CIA, I don't know.

But to answer that big question of who and why, we have to peel away the onion skins of this case, one by one. A war is not won in one big fell swoop. It's won over time through a long series of small battles and skirmishes.

I would love for us to have the opportunity to talk with RFK Jr. To persuade him that the best way to ultimately and conclusively answer the big overriding questions of who and why is to first win a series of smaller battles.

Demonstrably proving the Warren Report is hogwash would be just such a battle. The best way to do this is to demonstrate that Oswald was down in front when the motorcade passed by. Complete with photographic confirmation as soon as the pesky authorities give us access to the films. (Why are they dragging their feet, what are they hiding?)

The WR is the central plank in the case against Oswald. Break it, and the entire thing collapses into rubble. Do this and everything is now back on the table. The Kennedy case is reopened!

RFK Jr could possibly be the champion we need to help break the logjams we've faced for years. If we could just somehow get an audience with him to make our case.

Just my wishful thoughts on a chilly Saturday morning here in Arizona.
Roger Odisio

Sun 18 Dec 2022, 5:16 am
Adding Darnell and Wiegman is one focus of the MFF lawsuit, tho not a major one at this point.  Bill Simpich, lead lawyer on the case, said on EF that even if all the specific documents they were seeking were released, they would still pursue at least two issues.  The sad mess the Collection is in and the release of new documents not now in the Collection.  Larry Schnapf, another lawyer said just yesterday in his Carlson interview, that NARA has done nothing in this regard since the ARRB closed in 1998,

Simpich said he is aware of Prayerman as one of those records.

The fact that next to nothing was released on the 15th, however, is likely to force their attention to begin with on the withheld records that all of the publicity is focusing on.
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Mon 19 Dec 2022, 2:29 am
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/15/politics/jfk-assassination-documents/index.html

Nothing is going to change. Until the media stops reaching out to the usual tropes like Larry Sabato and starts reaching out to people like Jefferson Morley - and quoting him in their stories - stories like the above will continue to be published and things will continue to be swept under the rug.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 19 Dec 2022, 2:41 am
Nothing is going to change.

Until they change.
Steven Uanna

Mon 19 Dec 2022, 5:45 am
In the CNN article Sabato say that JFK’s assassination was preventable if the CIA and FBI had been doing their jobs. Embarrassing that’s all. President Truman said the CIA had no business doing this. It looks like shoddy work on the FBI’s part by not heeding Richard Nagell’s warning and not asking why Chauncey Holt was not held. Holt later said he was providing fake ID’s for something that was going on in Dealy Plaza that day to embarrass anti Castro Cubans. 
Hoover could rightly say, don’t ask me ask RFK he runs internal security. And RFK, couldn’t blame it on Lansdale and if pressed would have to say the same thing Jack Ruby told the Warren Commission “I tell you boys, I’m in a tight spot” 
I always thought Allen Dulles ran the assassination from his house in Georgetown where he lived with the rest of the “Georgetown Set”
He never left Navy Hill. And why go to Fort Deitrick for poisons and mind altering substances when you have plenty of laboratories on Navy Hill. 
Even today Navy Hill is off limits. 
Instead of standing outside the National Archives like a beggar with a tin can saying “please sir can I have some more” we need to think about what might really be behind all this secrecy. 
It’s more than money. It’s a worldwide cult. 
I’m sure my father was aware of the telephones Fletcher Prouty said John Foster Dulles had at his home in Georgetown. The white phone on his desk went right to Eisenhower. One on his bookshelf one went to Russia. Not Khrushchev like JFK’s Hotline, but someone behind the scenes like Dulles. Between them they would work things out then explain things in a way to kept both Eisenhower and Khrushchev  satisfied and in the dark as to what was really going on. 
When my father sent the letter to Allen Dulles saying he needed to get in line with NSC 5618 that meant more than a trip to Ethiopia for us. It meant death. Dulles would never let the technicians, known as SY/T in State Department lingo, on to Navy Hill. 
RFK’s mistake was he continued to socialize with the Georgetown crowd and people like Bunny Mellon. Jacqueline Kennedy and later Caroline would be in their group. Harriman, Bruce... blue bloods. The book The Georgetown Ladies Social Club describes this bunch. Mary Meyer was in this set too. A branch of the Mellon family, the Hitchcock’s, provided Timothy Leary with the mansion Millbrook for his LSD experiments. But these people like Claire Booth Luce were doing LSD in the early 1950’s.
In the book Esalen: America and the Religion of NO Religion these New Agers up at Big Sur take credit for among other things ending the Cold War. On p.328 of the paperback is pictured Joseph Goldin Esalen’s New Age connection wearing a Tower of Babel hat. Astral projection... whatever New Agey thing, both sides in the Cold War were doing it. Why not, they are in the same New Age Club. And I am impressed with the very tight clamp that was placed on Dr. Mary Sherman’s death. Right at the time the Warren Commission was coming to New Orleans. Instead of an anti cancer experiment was this some sort of astral projection device, or something to split the rays from stars? 
But what I think drives it all is astrology and if you read Ovason’s book The Secret Architecture of Our Nations Capital you see that the design of the Capital, especially the way the Washington Monument  is offset matches astronomy. 
Then add that the reverse of the great seal, with the eye and pyramid was never cast, yet, well... 
I don’t pretend to know everything about this but it appears an elite group established the United States and continued in positions of power until now. 
What might be behind the United States Institute of Peace at the bottom of Navy Hill, I mean in its basement leading into Navy Hill...
Director of the Passport Office Francis Knight said in an oral biography interview that there is still a Civil War era tunnel under 17th Street leading from the old passport office at 17th and F over to the White House Executive Officer Building. 
Ovason had no way of knowing that the Old Post Office on Pennsylvania and 11th would be bought by Donald Trump. It’s tower plays a big role in the sun going down during the summer solstice. 
Trump plays both sides of the fence. His mentor Roy Cohn played a big role in establishing the Cold War. Cohan’s uncle Marcus was one of the only people jailed, it appears justifiably, for the 1929 stock market crash. 
I think we need to check out Navy Hill. And the New Agey United States Institute of Peace. 
They killed JFK. Jackie and others who looked into the casket at the White House agreed with Jackie when she said “It wasn’t Jack” Tippit’s casket was guarded during the viewing and hhis face covered. 
Think outside the box. 
Steve
Vinny

Mon 19 Dec 2022, 1:37 pm
Perhaps  Jim Di or Larry S could mention in the interviews they are doing in the media about the PM films. Mention that NBC is holding on to the films which contain some important information. Might help stir up the public.

Mon 19 Dec 2022, 1:58 pm
Here is a typed record of Lee’s and Jack Ruby’s Arraignments. It is from: Texashistory.unt.edu
I’m searching for the witness Jim Allen. 

2022 Documents release 6a446a0f-65fd-4a77-84e9-63fa8d12cae2
Steven Uanna

Mon 19 Dec 2022, 2:05 pm
Here is the typed record of Lee’s and Ruby’s arraignment. 
Steve

Sorry. I’m having trouble copying it. Get it at Texashistory.unt.edu 
“Oswald and Ruby’s Arraignment”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum