REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  prayer  3  fritz  Theory  tsbd  David  Weigman  Humor  2  3a  9  +Lankford  zapruder  Mason  hosty  4  beckley  frazier  doyle  Lifton  Floor  paine  Lankford  tippit  11  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

PROFESSOR SANFORD Q LARSEN ( Orthopaedic Surgeon/ Photo Analyst and Engineer) WILL SEE YOU NOW,  EVEN IF YOU ARE AN IDEOLOGUE  Empty PROFESSOR SANFORD Q LARSEN ( Orthopaedic Surgeon/ Photo Analyst and Engineer) WILL SEE YOU NOW, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN IDEOLOGUE

Mon 16 Oct 2023, 8:30 pm
Note to Greg and the other moderators: please feel free to move this thread to the Humour and Satire section...

Aside from his onerous Administration duties our polygamous polymath savant chum has obviously been busy, branching out into orthopaedics. 

Diagnosing the " fake Billy Lovelady "( non midget variety) with a spinal condition. 

Apparently,  as well as drawing a plaid design to disguise Carl Jones ' outstretched arm ( WHY? WHY ? WHY?  In what sort of outre uber conspiratorial alternate dimension would this particular alteration ever possibly be considered? Conspirator #1 " Hmmm , the limo still  looks like it's slowing down,  what else can we do?" Conspirator #2 " Eh, howsabout drawing some fancy plaid patterns to hide this black guy's arm, think of the aesthetics,  Joe") these crack alterationists were able to rustle themselves up a prototype " crisis actor " , a fake albeit spinally challenged Billy Lovelady,  to lounge around in front of the TSBD...

At a few moments notice? 

Maybe there was a pack of CIA trained tame Skinwalkers loping around,  or maybe the Very Reverend Gilbride was right. Well sorta. There was in fact a flying saucer hovering over the Plaza,  ready to transmat lookalikes down,  when and if the occasion arose( or if the android Joe Molina went berserk and started stuffing his walkie talkie into his own arsehole ( exhaust duct))

Or was Honest Joe's Pawnbrokers truck really stuffed full of off the shelf doppelgangers?  Ready for any unforeseen eventuality? Ready to disgorge a brace of bullish Buell Fraziers, a gaggle  of gigantically gregarious Gloria Calverys  or a veritable Aladdin's Cave of " tramps" at a moment's notice 

Why not? Once you reject reason and fully embrace the warped " Prove to me it WASN'T ", illogic of full blown conspiracism,  the only limitations are the individual conspiracists imagination 

Here we have the " Administrator " of a self described " Education Forum " posting crosseyed gobbledegook,  based solely on his own bizarre interpretations of 60 year old photos,  rambling on about painted plaid, fake Loveladys etc, more ridiculous claims of alteration.

And he has the downright audacity to chide Jonathan? One of the few remaining sane voices. 

On this occasion I have to agree with our chum Brian,  the venerable Professor's latest foray into the highly dubious world of " alterationism "- not forgetting his self credentialed Orthopaedic skills- once again threatens to make all " conspiracy theorists " look like complete fucking loons. 

Here's an interesting metaphysical conundrum for our cranially enhanced chums to get their enlarged cerebellar cells round,  " How many times must you flay a dead horse before you realise you can't make a living out of dust?"

Or , to put it more pithily,  in unicornese,  " I'll show you an uncredible booby in a hoof full of dust "

Ive got a theory it was actually Otto Skorzeny standing outside the Depository,  firing ice tipped bolts from a special MK NAOMI designed crossbow. The boys in the mobile photo alteration truck hurriedly " Carl Jones ified" him, painting over the crossbow with the  magic plaid paint Angleton got from his pixie contact...

Utter fucking brain rotting bilge...

60 years down the line and here we are...no fucking wonder there's been a renaissance of lone nutism. Long ago , long after Warren Report criticism morphed into the semi religious cult of High Conspiracism,  the exact purpose grew fuzzy and indistinct,  almost as fuzzy as Fezzos crayon and felt tip pen nude portrait of " A Recumbent Ma Butler " ,  and perhaps crucially ( fatally?) a considerable proportion of researchers began mistaking their own particular truths for THE truth. 

Viewing Kennedy's life and death through a spurious,  often wholly distorting prism .

Or worse yet, try to infect his presidency and his assassination with the curse of presentism. 

This kind of gibbering nonsense affects us all. It lowers the whole tone and threatens to drag " debate " back down into the toxic swamp of the OIC and the Juddufkists

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JonathanCohen

PROFESSOR SANFORD Q LARSEN ( Orthopaedic Surgeon/ Photo Analyst and Engineer) WILL SEE YOU NOW,  EVEN IF YOU ARE AN IDEOLOGUE  Empty Re: PROFESSOR SANFORD Q LARSEN ( Orthopaedic Surgeon/ Photo Analyst and Engineer) WILL SEE YOU NOW, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN IDEOLOGUE

Tue 17 Oct 2023, 8:23 am
Alex, as usual you are providing much-needed comic relief and perspective, so, thank you. What's going on in that particular EF thread is particularly WTF-worthy, which is saying something ...
Vinny

PROFESSOR SANFORD Q LARSEN ( Orthopaedic Surgeon/ Photo Analyst and Engineer) WILL SEE YOU NOW,  EVEN IF YOU ARE AN IDEOLOGUE  Empty Re: PROFESSOR SANFORD Q LARSEN ( Orthopaedic Surgeon/ Photo Analyst and Engineer) WILL SEE YOU NOW, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN IDEOLOGUE

Tue 17 Oct 2023, 10:26 pm
If the evidence does not fit their theory, they claim that the evidence is fake or altered.

Tue 17 Oct 2023, 11:16 pm
My pleasure Jonathan. 

You said it Vinny. Imho , it's the equivalent of cheating. If you can't contort the facts enough to make them fit your pet theory of choice,  just claim the facts in question are fake.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. 

Hunchbacked Lovelady impostors lurking outside the TSBD?  Maybe " Quasimodo " Lovelady was waiting for the 2nd Mrs Reid,  Esmeralda Reid..

Maybe the time travelling extra terrestrial sponsors got the shooting scripts mixed up.." Excuse me, Your Exalted Tentacleness,  but the earth creature in the other compartment,  co conspirator D- U- L- L- E-S, insists the Hunchback of Notre Dame took place in Paris, and was in fact a work of fiction "

Under what circumstances would anyone ever remotely consider,  for conspiratorial or mundane every day reasons, covering an outstretched arm with plaid " paint"?

The venerable Professor's thought processes must resemble the disjointed scuttling of a STP dosed MK Ultraed crab inside a specially designed CIA maze...

Eschewing sense, coherence and rationality for the crazed meandering of a confused crustacean in a giant cowboy hat...

Just to add to the surreal atmosphere and otherworldly ambience Chris Davidson has taken a break from posting gifs of bushes and Magnus Pike ifying alterationism with a truly bewildering series of equations,  dropping in to contribute what looks like a gif of Billy Lovelady with some sort of pulsating object round his head...

I thought I was watching a avant garde Soviet  era Czech animated reconstruction of a lost 1960s Dr Who episode. 

Come to think of it there was a serial, the Faceless Ones that involved a race of shapeshifting aliens and their plan to doppelgang unsuspecting earthlings, by whisking them off on fake Club 18 30 holidays,  before shrinking them and stealing their faces...

Note to Professor Larsen and Fezzo: Dr Who was/is a science fiction show,  designed primarily for kids, it is NOT an instructional film. The Daleks did NOT invade Fort Worth,  the Cybermen did NOT emerge from the sewers under Dealey Plaza and Davros was not Paperclipped over to New Mexico to work on a race of war crazed genetic mutants,  to be encased in mobile weapons platforms..

And lastly,  and perhaps most importantly,  Zygon,  Zarbi and Sontarans ( despite what the Very Reverend Gilbride says about  their  probic vents)are not acceptable sexual partners

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JonathanCohen

Wed 18 Oct 2023, 11:55 am
Well, that thread just keeps on giving. We now face the prospect that one of the assassination conspirators was ... a seamstress hired solely to sew fake shirts for Billy Lovelady to wear !
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 18 Oct 2023, 2:33 pm
PROFESSOR SANFORD Q LARSEN ( Orthopaedic Surgeon/ Photo Analyst and Engineer) WILL SEE YOU NOW,  EVEN IF YOU ARE AN IDEOLOGUE  9k=
The international face (well, back anyways) of the Kyphosis Society - Billy Lovelady - prior to being awarded The Plaid Shirt by the CIA. The Plaid Shirt is a hitherto secret award given by the CIA to witnesses of CIA Acts of Freedom (nothing says "freedom" like plaid) who bravely tell it like the CIA would like it told. Awardees are encouraged to remove all pockets before donning for interviews.

Note that there is debate as to whether that is Lovelady's arm. It could belong to a Black man who remains hidden in the darkness after refusing to say "That's not a cheese sandwich, it's a bloody big gun" as the happy snap was taken.  

Billy Lovelady died at age 42, but he was at least well-rested, having the ability to rock himself to sleep every night.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Wed 18 Oct 2023, 3:21 pm
At first glance I wondered if this was Doyle getting ready to wash his classic Pinto Squire while sporting a Grace Slick-induced woody. But no man boobs or ponytail, so nah.
Vinny

Wed 18 Oct 2023, 9:13 pm
Is it any wonder that so many in the media or even the general public think that conspiracy theorists are a bunch of loons?

Wed 18 Oct 2023, 11:04 pm
Hmmm maybe we should send the photo Greg posted to the esteemed Professor Sanford,  so he can give us the benefit of his unique photo anal ysing experience. 

I have a sneaking suspicion it might indeed be our Brian,  the time he developed a hernia on his unicorns horn,  after buying a bootleg portfolio,  including some rather candid,  some might say graphic photos of Grace Slick,  taken backstage at the Fillmore West,  circa 1969.

The poor residents of Sanibel ( could you imagine what it's like living next door to our Brian? It would make Dave Ferrie,  Dr Sherman and Juddufkis secret suburban cancer lab/ a shrieking chattering squalling menagerie of primates and enough rodents to keep the entire Butler clan satisfied over Thanksgiving/ de facto primate euthanasia facility seem like a Buddhist retreat,  full of renunciates who had taken a vow of silence)

Harsh guttural Teutonic barks in the early hours of the morning engines,  gunning to disguise what sounds suspiciously like muffled gunfire. 

Neverending columns of gaunt apathetic adolescents, shuffling unsteadily down the basement steps as the white coated Very Reverend Gilbride scowls , while fondling his oversized bullwhip. 

Not to mention the shrieking and the howling dogs.....

It's becoming almost impossible to parody their whacky antics. How is a poor troll punk possibly meant to top Vince Palamara posting articles from the National fucking Enquirer?

Or the on going slow motion car crash that is the Prouty thread? Carter is so blinkered he makes your average carthorse or super duper hard core Jehovah's Witness fundamentalist look like free thinking swingers...

As for the good Dr Neiderhut ?( Harvard medical...you know the drill by now), He seems to be auditioning for the role vacated by Charles " the Infamous Inflatable bongo basher " Drago,  attempting to out anyone who dares deviate from the Orthodox Conspiracy Narrative as some sort of nefarious disinformation agent.

It's laughably pathetic and boringly predictable. Without a coherent counter argument to fail back on they are reduced to screaming,  " CIA propaganda ", " hatchet job" or " disinformation agents "

In the process producing a damn fucking convincing impersonation of a crowd of pitch fork wielding village yokels,  in East Anglia during Cromwell's Protectorate,  following Matthew Hopkins as his goons drag some poor old crone to the hastily constructed gibbet,  to be burnt at the stake for witchcraft. 

For apparently highly educated folks( who never miss an opportunity to crow about their superior education) they are mighty thin skinned and almost unbelievably intolerant and small minded. 

Seemingly unable to comprehend,  much less countenance the thought that other people have the downright impertinence to disagree with their opinions. 

Bottom line regarding Prouty: how many of his leads have actually panned out?

Aside from his horrendous lack of judgement and the appalling company he kept,  all his so called claims have led down one dead end after another. 

In the process,  stirring up rancour and bitter internecine fighting,  while exposing all serious research and researchers to ridicule and far worse. 

Prouty was just another conspiracy entrepreneur,  albeit a cut above most, actually having been an insider.

A lot of his stuff about WW2, especially regarding Churchill is pure fantasy. Tall tales and story telling,  transfixing those who are desperate to believe. 

As for the thread on RFK and Marilyn Monroe? No comment. 

If I have to read that dim witted lugubrious dolt Benjamin Cole writing about " the Dictator Puppet in Chief doing a snuff job on the JFK records "again,  I think I'll buy myself a one way ticket to Sanibel Island and become a hermit,  holing up in a basement retreat. 

Larry Hancock,  Jeremy,  Jonathan,  Tom and a couple of other notables are lonely islands in a wasteland of utter shite...

Hunchback Billy Lovelady impersonators 

Armstrong have mercy on us all

Last edited by alex_wilson on Thu 19 Oct 2023, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 19 Oct 2023, 12:19 am
I don't know if it is true - waiting for Brian to confirm - but I heard he has gone full Rasta and may be pivoting from Jimi to Bob.  

Word on the street is that Brian is hot on the trail of Marley's murderers who used a weaponized melanoma left over from a Bradenton Junior High "get Castro" science lab.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Thu 19 Oct 2023, 12:45 am
I hate to say this Greg,  but I think you've fallen for some primo grade disinformazia 

A little yarmulke wearing gerbil,  who had managed to slip betwixt our Brian's zen jackboots during a more than usually rigorous selektion,  on the dreaded basement Gerbilrampe,  told me he's hot on the trail of the British bastards who murdered Mama Cass.

Apparently they used the same CIA prop cheese sandwich BWF allegedly reported seeing,  lying beside an apple,  and a discarded Billy Lovelady facemask,  on a table in the 2nd floor lunchroom. 

Typical cheapsake Brit intel spook assassins! Couldn't even rustle up a few measly pence to purchase one of British Rail's notoriously lethal sarnies. 

They had to rely on a decade old hand me down intel spook murder scene accessory. 

I just pray our Brian never focuses his famously acute detective skills on Michael Hutchense,  and his rather,  ahem,  unconventional method of suicide/ accidental death 

Won't anyone think of the children? And the furry four legged inhabitants of Sanibel 

If our chum gets on the trail of an auto erotic asphyxiated intel spook hit I shudder to think of the consequences. 

Note to Brian: Please don't listen to the Very Reverend Gilbride,  you won't see full body apparitions of the Virgin Mary or the Saints if you fasten your ponytail to one of your late father's old meathooks and jump...

JonathanCohen

Thu 19 Oct 2023, 2:56 am
This didn't take long .. a certain EF moderator has banned me from posting there for four days. The alleged reason? "Ridiculing a forum member." Guess I better tell the murderous seamstress to stand down on my bulk order of Lovelady-brand hidden pocket plaid button-downs...
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 19 Oct 2023, 8:16 am
alex_wilson wrote:I hate to say this Greg,  but I think you've fallen for some primo grade disinformazia 

A little yarmulke wearing gerbil,  who had managed to slip betwixt our Brian's zen jackboots during a more than usually rigorous selektion,  on the dreaded basement Gerbilrampe,  told me he's hot on the trail of the British bastards who murdered Mama Cass.

Apparently they used the same CIA prop cheese sandwich BWF allegedly reported seeing,  lying beside an apple,  and a discarded Billy Lovelady facemask,  on a table in the 2nd floor lunchroom. 

Typical cheapsake Brit intel spook assassins! Couldn't even rustle up a few measly pence to purchase one of British Rail's notoriously lethal sarnies. 

They had to rely on a decade old hand me down intel spook murder scene accessory. 

I just pray our Brian never focuses his famously acute detective skills on Michael Hutchense,  and his rather,  ahem,  unconventional method of suicide/ accidental death 

Won't anyone think of the children? And the furry four legged inhabitants of Sanibel 

If our chum gets on the trail of an auto erotic asphyxiated intel spook hit I shudder to think of the consequences. 

Note to Brian: Please don't listen to the Very Reverend Gilbride,  you won't see full body apparitions of the Virgin Mary or the Saints if you fasten your ponytail to one of your late father's old meathooks and jump...
Hang on a minute. My informants tell me that "Mama Cass" was really a 300 pound book company employee in the witness protection program.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Thu 19 Oct 2023, 9:40 pm
You're quite correct Greg,  it was my mistake 

The " gerbil " in question turned out to be a traitorous hunchbacked weasel wearing a crude Alvin Chipmunk facemask. 

Let me get this straight Jonathan: you have been given a 4 day ban for " ridiculing a forum member" 

How unbelievably childish and petty.  

Ever since the eminent Professor Sanford Q Larsen was elevated to the ( 13 inch) heady heights of His Exalted Moderatorship and His Sublime Administratorship he's become drunk with power. 

His already grossly overinflated cranium has ballooned even further,  floating over Utah like some giant cowboy hatted blimp. 

Our eminent Professor friend has made it brutally apparent he's eminently unsuitable. 

I'm sure he's a marvellous engineer and a great guy,  but , like another of our chums he wildly,  almost obscenely over estimates his own intelligence/ aptitude while similarly under estimating other people's. 

I don't mean to be offensive but at times he sounds like a simpleton. 

Combine his lack of knowledge with his outrageous bias and monumental stubbornness and it's a noxious combination. 

It wasn't Jonathan's fault ( or anyone else's for that matter) the esteemed Professor came out with a completely ridiculous idea. 

Squinting at degraded internet reproductions, Armstrong alone knows how many generations removed from the original,  of 60 year old photos on a computer monitor does not constitute " photo analysis "

Are we supposed to be studying and/ or researching the assassination,  or coming up with ideas for a colouring in book suitable for remedial paranoids and incurable extreme conspiracy theorists?

" Shall we colour in Carl Jones ' outstretched arm? Now, where did I put my special plaid coloured crayon?"

As for the notion of multiple Billy Lovelady impersonators ( spinally challenged and midget varieties included) swarming around Dealey Plaza and the immediate environs? 

The very idea is beyond preposterous. 

The guy showed up to the FBI wearing a different shirt,  it even says on the fucking document he wasn't asked to wear the same shirt. 

No, wait, how naive of me, I'm being a bit of a sheeple,  aren't I? 

It's OBVIOUS the FBI faked the document 

My dear Professor,  it's really quite simple. If you don't want to be ridiculed , then stop coming up with ridiculous notions. Do you have any conception just how completely ridiculous you appear?

By attempting to adopt a condescending air,  presuming to speak down to someone like Jonathan ( who is,  quite frankly light years ahead of you in the little grey cells department) , informing him your proposition,  that " they" drew plaid patterns over Carl Jones' outstretched arm whilst deploying a spinally challenged fake Billy Lovelady to lounge around outside the TSBD,  was , " beyond his comprehension ", you make yourself look even more ridiculous ( not to mention a pompous clod)

Why bother about what goes on over there? On another forum? Why the ceaseless running commentary?

Imho it's primarily because,  for better or worse,  it's the most visible JFK assassination " research " debate forum on the Kennedy internet,  hosting some of the most widely known critics/ authors 

Thus their antics and sometimes near hysterical hyper conspiratorial excesses,  by association,  have the potential to make us all look like gibbering loons,  who vehemently believe " the CIA" had a mobile altercation truck,  parked in the vicinity of the Plaza, packed with animators,  analysts,  photo alterers,  spare doppelgangers and Armstrong knows who ( or what) else, all working away feverishly: Loveladyfying poor old HARVEY's forehead whilst plaidifying Carl Jones ' outstretched arm. 

The way they treat anyone who doesn't profess their absolute unswerving belief in the Orthodox Conspiracy Narrative,  including the Gospels according to St Fletcher of the Holy Flim Flam,  is arguably even worse. 

Betraying their almost comical arrogance ( as if COINTELPRO or OP Mock could give two fucks about Fezzo burbling on about LEE's sloping shoulders or the latest contender for Miss Fake Mom 2023 ) and their far less amusing predilection for intolerance and close mindedness 

The good Dr Neiderhut ( Harvard medical school etcetera) gave a most enlightening workshop on the perils of conspiratorial close mindedness. Admitting he's only read Prouty's own books, thus he's basing his opinion of the man and his various highly contentious claims on Prouty's very own words. 

Refusing to soil his Harvard educated mind with the opposing views,  spewed by CIA propagandists and similar unscrupulous minded filth.

And so it goes....

Quasimodo Lovelady and Lt Colonel Fletcher Prouty,  Deep State Whistleblower. 

Armstrong hab erberman

JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 20 Oct 2023, 7:48 am
Sandy Larsen is a joke. And now an admin over there no less. All you have to do is read his "of course I'm right" thread here:

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27634-the-zfilm-the-copies-and-the-geraldo/?do=findComment&comment=456407

He's very, very confident that he knows everything, everywhere and at all times. And he's never wrong. And BTW the baseball thread is the one I had with him FWIW.

He certainly does remind me of the deplorables you see and hear in videos done by, for example, Jordan Klepper. You know, the MAGATs that no matter how many times you tell them they're wrong, they're having none of it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum