REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

zapruder  fritz  hosty  beckley  3a  Lankford  tippit  Theory  2  Humor  Darnell  Floor  11  David  Mason  +Lankford  prayer  doyle  frazier  Lifton  3  Weigman  paine  tsbd  9  4  

Like/Tweet/+1

"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

+27
greg_parker
Eastern Spotted Skunk
steely_dan
Vinny
cavalier973
Mick_Purdy
Colin_Crow
TerryWMartin
StanDane
Jake_Sykes
Goban_Saor
Hasan Yusuf
Ray Mitcham
Faroe Islander
Mark A. O'Blazney
Marlene Zenker
AllenLowe
John Mooney
Frankie Vegas
Albert Rossi
Admin_2
Redfern
dwdunn(akaDan)
James DiEugenio
Robert Charles-Dunne
beowulf
ianlloyd
31 posters
Go down
ianlloyd

"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 39 Empty "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

Wed 21 Aug 2013, 5:02 pm
First topic message reminder :

As I am not a member of the EF, I cannot post there but there is an interesting discussion going on there at the moment regarding a figure in the TSBD doorway generally referred to as "Prayer Man" due to the apparent position of his hands, seemingly clasped in front of his chest as if in prayer.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20354

I recall this person being discussed somewhere many years ago and was referred to as "Prayer Man" pretty much from the outset but I cannot recall where it originated, maybe on Lancer?

Anyway, the reason for this post is that, upon looking closely at the various photographs and movie clips presented as part of the discussion, it struck me that his hands don't seem to move from the "prayer" position for what seems to be quite some time. Was he holding something, I wonder? If so, it seems an odd way to hold whatever it was.

"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

Fri 21 Apr 2017, 3:06 am
Not a single shot from the TSBD. Nada. Zero. That place was the dumping ground for shells and a  rifle to divert attention from possibly the Daltex building. If I were any of those dudes below the 6th floor window I'd leave a shit stain if I knew someone was shooting a floor above me. It is absurd to believe their fucking nonsense account. 150% agreement with Ed on this.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

Fri 21 Apr 2017, 9:26 am
Ed wrote: 

No bullet originated its flight from the TSBD snipers nest or any other window in the building.

100% agreed. Proved beyond a reasonable doubt. Next!

"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 39 Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 21 Apr 2017, 10:00 am
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:Not a single shot from the TSBD. Nada. Zero. That place was the dumping ground for shells and a  rifle to divert attention from possibly the Daltex building. If I were any of those dudes below the 6th floor window I'd leave a shit stain if I knew someone was shooting a floor above me. It is absurd to believe their fucking nonsense account. 150% agreement with Ed on this.

Yep, could'nt agree more.

In my work I've filmed rifle fire both exterior and interior. Let me say that I would hazard a wild guess that had the rifle shots come from within the TSBD, then the three stooges would've been down to the first floor quicker than you could say "I've shit my pants"

IMO anyone inside the building including people on the first floor would've heard and smelled those shots if they really had originated from inside....just my opinion of course.

"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 39 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 21 Apr 2017, 1:24 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:And it sounded-
it even shook the 
building, the side we 
were on cement fell 
on my head.

Ed stop it!

I can't take any more of this comedy.

I wish I could Mick.
Quoting BRW is like Quoting Mary Bledsoe

And thats no laugh.

Cheers
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 22 May 2017, 6:50 pm
Vinny wrote:This guy wanted to visit Dallas and show Marina the PM image.Wonder if he did manage to do so.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/dallas/2636521-safe-affordable-living-arrangement-few-weeks-3.html
Can you grab the pic and post it Vin?
Thgx, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 22 May 2017, 8:06 pm
Aloha,
I once in an other forum, many moons ago, I was asked how I knew the TSBD's self closing door was required by code.

This person didn't know me.
They sure didn't know my Dad.

Building managers like Truly do not waste money on expensive fire rated self closing doors unless they are required, not for sound. But by fire and safety, better known as The Building and Exit Code 1963.
I found an online version of the '64 book, almost exactly the same as 1963
But in '63 your fire escape routes into interior stairway through firewalls had to be of the Self or Automatic Closing devices or hinges.

Here for you ROKCers is the code that required Truly and Byrd etc to pay for that door so the building could get an occupancy permit.
Also when you will see photos inside the with exit signs, that is code enforced.
All these come with a FINE and MISDEMEANOR if you don't abide.
So spare me the noise concern.
If it was noise then they had already told people to not use the stairs so why waste time and money on a self closing door for what? No one on those rickety old stairs that probably ...didn't meet code ... and had to be updated for the building to keep its occupancy permit.
Or the old Byrd could have gotten a waiver or an allowance for some other measure like fire escapes etc.
And these were times when agencies and groups were jockeying for national standards which would become IBC or International Building Codes. I recall Dad having all the Oklahoma fire training manuals.
I have almost all the books of which is a 60's building code enforcement book, if I can find it I will also scan its relevant pages.
But this is just to show a internet warrior what real research can garner with dedication and tenacity.
Anyways here is the Building Exit Code 1964
Cheers, Ed Cool

"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 39 64code10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 22 May 2017, 8:11 pm
"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 39 Ubc10
"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 39 Ubc6410
Vinny

Tue 23 May 2017, 1:42 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:
Vinny wrote:This guy wanted to visit Dallas and show Marina the PM image.Wonder if he did manage to do so.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/dallas/2636521-safe-affordable-living-arrangement-few-weeks-3.html
Can you grab the pic and post it Vin?
Thgx, Ed
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1364-a-prayer-man-presentation-in-plain-sight

Tue 23 May 2017, 2:39 pm
Whom was the BUILDING OFFICIAL for 411 Elm in 1963?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 23 May 2017, 2:57 pm
City of Dallas Building Inspector Record Books (MA 86.9)
1905 - March 1970. The volumes contain handwritten records of building permits issued.
Building permit records will give you a date of construction and any significant changes or
additions. They may also give you the name of the architect or contractor responsible for the
building. Permits were not required until 1925, but may have been issued earlier. You may
also wish to contact the City of Dallas, Building Inspection Division, Central Files--located
in the Oak Cliff Municipal Center. The telephone number is (214) 948-4318. They have
microfilm of some (but not all!) of the actual building permits

https://dallaslibrary2.org/dallashistory/docs/historicBuildingResearchGuidelines.pdf
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 28 May 2017, 7:40 am
"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 39 Screen14

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 28 May 2017, 9:36 am
Chose

Elects

?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:45 am
Do you think your FOO ban might have anything to do with not using your real name on that forum, Mr Kangaroo?
I read your FB post were you listed the T&C's of the forum and you seem to have missed that one.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 14 Jun 2017, 8:29 am
Kangaroo wrote:Bart:

The Darnell-Murray-Willis 8 images are sterile neutral photographic evidence. Totally objective, impartial, and taken from the generally accepted evidence. They are totally 'supported' in and of themselves. 

Why can't we post them and let people see for themselves? 

I saw ROKC post an invitation to this forum on the Education Forum where they said people were invited to come debate their Prayer Man evidence freely and would not be discriminated against or automatically disallowed. Greg invited me here from my Prayer Woman page. If we restrict this issue to just the Willis 8-Murray-Darnell juxtaposition why would that be automatically disallowed? What specifically is unsound or disallowable about 3 photographs?
I never invited you Brian. You were ranting about being blocked from joining. I simply and truthfully told you that was not the case - that no one is rejected in the process of joining. I then offered to help with what was in reality a technical issue. That failed. You have since obviously used another email address as I recommended.

Joining and staying are two separate things.  Those looking to join are given fair warning at the top of the page:

Before joining, please consider if this is the place for you. We are looking for those who believe that the case should be reopened. That eliminates all who believe the case was closed with the issuance of the Warren Commission Report. Above and beyond that, we are looking for those with the capacity and willingness to think outside the boxnot those who look no further than opportunities to spin wheels or score points. If this is you, welcome. If it is not, then your time here may be limited.

We all agree that the best opportunity to get the case reopened is by getting a clear scan from the Weigman or Darnell films. You are on record as stating that you don't believe there is any need to have the films released for such purposes. Is that still your opinion?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:42 am
PS The Kangaroo is on our coat of arms. You can not co-opt it or have it be made an object of ridicule. It is akin to flag burning. I have therefore changed your username to something native to Florida. I likewise have changed your avatar as it seemed to depict a drunken kangaroo shooter.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:32 am
Brian,

I have admins and mods who have carte blanch permission to administer and moderate as they see fit. This is not a kindergarten playground, nor a place where detractors can come and take a dump. 

Furthermore, I never invited you. You were making a false claim about being blocked from joining. Clearly since you did eventually manage to join, you should apologize for the false claims.

I don't think I can be clearer than to say that this place is dedicated to having the case reopened. We have identified what we believe to be the best way to do that - i.e. clear scans of one or both of the Weigman and Darnell films.

Your previous position was completely at odds with the above. I can only take your refusal to answer whether that is still your position as an indication that it is.

This is simply not the right forum for you. It is not a debate club. No one has the time or inclination to correct a figment of your imagination again and again and again, and nor do you even support our identified path to our stated goal.

You were given an opportunity to get on board. You didn't take it.

Your time here is up.

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 15 Jun 2017, 9:08 pm
A fool studies the worst frame whilst ignoring the best evidence
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 26 May 2019, 5:54 am
Important thread that deserves a bump.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 26 May 2019, 6:03 am
Certainly the first 80 pages while Sean Murphy was presenting his work.

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 26 May 2019, 6:10 am
I meant this thread Wink, and yes I agree with what you said, until it got mullered by clowns like Doyle and Miller.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 26 May 2019, 7:38 am
oops!

Checkmate.

Vinny

Sun 26 May 2019, 7:10 pm
Yes quite an important thread. Lots of excellent posts here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum