REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  doyle  3a  Lankford  David  Mason  frazier  4  fritz  Lifton  paine  +Lankford  9  Humor  11  Weigman  Theory  2  beckley  tippit  prayer  hosty  Darnell  Floor  3  zapruder  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Empty The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or????

Tue 31 Dec 2013, 4:59 pm
First topic message reminder :

David Reitzes

Advanced Member
  • The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-6332
  • Members
  • The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_black
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:28 AM
I'm very proud to announce my article in the new issue of Skeptic Magazine, "JFK Conspiracy Theories at 50: How the Skeptics Got It Wrong and Why It Matters." Coming soon to finer newsstands and CIA safehouses near you.
The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Magv18n03_cover
http://www.skeptic.com/magazine/

Dave

#2 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareRobert Prudhomme

Advanced Member
  • The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Photo-6434
  • Members
  • The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_black
  • 647 posts

• Interests:Gold mining, horses, pickup trucks, fishing, hunting, killing trees, you know....the usual redneck stuff

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:39 AM
David Reitzes, on 09 Sept 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Snapback
David Reitzes wrote:I'm very proud to announce my article in the new issue of Skeptic Magazine, "JFK Conspiracy Theories at 50: How the Skeptics Got It Wrong and Why It Matters." Coming soon to finer newsstands and CIA safehouses near you.
The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Magv18n03_cover

Dave

Hello Dave

Have you had a chance to look at the thread "Oswald Leaving TSBD?" What do you think about the so called Prayer Man at the top of the stairs at the TSBD? It sure looks like Oswald, and no one seems to be able to identify him either. Your thoughts?

#3 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareRobert Morrow

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-6333
  • Members
  • The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_black
  • 2,183 posts

• Interests:I welcome phone calls and emails relating to the JFK assassination. My phone is 512-306-1510 in Austin, TX and my email is Morrow321@aol.com. If you would like my "LBJ and CIA murdered JFK" file, please email me. It has LOTS of super info and web links.

ALSO ===>

I would bet my house, my car, and my bank account that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer for Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denying the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The Clinton thugs then stole the tapes. Watch the "New Clinton Chronicles" and go to minute 48 for the Gary Johnson interview.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:19 AM
David Reitzes, on 09 Sept 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Snapback
David Reitzes wrote:I'm very proud to announce my article in the new issue of Skeptic Magazine, "JFK Conspiracy Theories at 50: How the Skeptics Got It Wrong and Why It Matters." Coming soon to finer newsstands and CIA safehouses near you.

Dave

Roger Stone has a new book coming out which indicts Lyndon Johnson, the CIA and the mafia in the JFK assassination. http://www.amazon.co...rds=roger stone

Roger Stone will also have information from multiple high level US political players - all indicting Lyndon Johnson in the JFK assassination: Richard Nixon, Barry Goldwater, Henry Cabot Lodge and several other high level American political players all thought LBJ did. Not only that:

Roger Stone from 9/2/13: "Bill Casey's nephew told me last nite when he asked DCI who killed JFK

Casey said " Johnson's fingers were in the soupbowl""

That is William Casey, former Reagan campaign manager and later head of the CIA - indicting Lyndon Johnson in the JFK assassination. Not in Stone's book - but he was told this recently by a nephew of William Casey.

Stone also had conversations with Roy Cohn and Tony "Fats" Salerno of the NY Genovese mafia family in 1979. Guess who they indicted in the JFK assassination? Read Stone's book.

Not to mention the KGB who was convinced by Sept. 1965 that "LBJ Did It."

So how do the skeptics of the skeptics handle all that blockbuster revelatory information. Just ignore it because it does not fit one's theory?

Richard Nixon also told Roger Stone that he knew exactly who Jack Ruby was - an LBJ man from the 1940's who was put on the HUAC as a paid informant. This is out of Nixon's mouth not out of some internet document.

As soon as Nixon saw Jack Ruby kill Oswald on 11/24/63 Nixon knew exactly what the score was and who was most likely behind the JFK assassination.

Richard Nixon on the day of the murder of Oswald - looked at the TV; his face turned white and he (Nixon) said "I know that man!"

Roger Stone had some long conversations with John Mitchell, Nixon's attorney general who was very close to Nixon for a long time. What does he say? Read Roger Stone's book and you will find out.

How about Waggoner Carr? There is blockbuster material on him as well in Roger Stone's book and who he was convinced was behind the JFK assassination.

And, finally, some people embrace the term skeptic or "critic" when it comes to the JFK assassination.

I don't. I am a researcher and amateur historian of the JFK assassination and I know who did it and why.

Edited by Robert Morrow, 10 September 2013 - 08:22 AM.
#4 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareEvan Burton

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-2326
  • admin
  • The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_blackThe MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Bullet_black
  • 4,912 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:18 AM
I'm very proud to announce my article in the new issue of Skeptic Magazine, "JFK Conspiracy Theories at 50: How the Skeptics Got It Wrong and Why It Matters." Coming soon to finer newsstands and CIA safehouses near you.

Dave

Congratulations, David. I'll have to get an online issue and read it.

#5 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareDouglas Caddy

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-4120
  • Members
  • 2,746 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:35 PM
This is terrific news, Dave. I'll get my copy at the local newsstand as I have doubts as to how safe CIA safe houses really are.

#6 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareDavid Andrews

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-6253
  • Members
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:43 PM
Stone also had conversations with Roy Cohn and Tony "Fats" Salerno of the NY Genovese mafia family in 1979. Guess who they indicted in the JFK assassination? Read Stone's book.

Robert, as longtime Roy Cohn watcher, I have to ask what Cohn allegedly said.

I saw Roy Cohn when he spoke at NYU in the early 1980s - did not get to speak with him, though.

#7 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareCliff Varnell

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-4811
  • Members
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Dave

Hi Dave,

So...what do you say about the clothing evidence?

After all, the bullet holes in the back of JFK's shirt and jacket are too low to be associated with his throat wound.

You remember the bullet holes in JFK's clothes, don't you, Dave?

#8 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareRobert Morrow

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-6333
  • Members
  • 2,183 posts

• Interests:I welcome phone calls and emails relating to the JFK assassination. My phone is 512-306-1510 in Austin, TX and my email is Morrow321@aol.com. If you would like my "LBJ and CIA murdered JFK" file, please email me. It has LOTS of super info and web links.

ALSO ===>

I would bet my house, my car, and my bank account that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer for Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denying the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The Clinton thugs then stole the tapes. Watch the "New Clinton Chronicles" and go to minute 48 for the Gary Johnson interview.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:55 PM
David Andrews, on 10 Sept 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Snapback
David Andrews wrote:Stone also had conversations with Roy Cohn and Tony "Fats" Salerno of the NY Genovese mafia family in 1979. Guess who they indicted in the JFK assassination? Read Stone's book.

Robert, as longtime Roy Cohn watcher, I have to ask what Cohn allegedly said.

I saw Roy Cohn when he spoke at NYU in the early 1980s - did not get to speak with him, though.

Roger Stone was asked to run New York state for the 1980 Reagan campaign. Stone had a meeting with Roy Cohn at the same time with Tony "Fats" Salerno the front man for the Genovese crime. Cohn and Salerno were both supporting Ronald Reagan for president.

Read Roger Stone's book and see who they pinned the JFK assassination on. It comes out November 6th.

Roy Cohn had an outrageous hatred of Robert Kennedy. Both of them had worked on the staff of Sen. Joseph McCarthy in the early 1950's.

#9 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareRon Ecker

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-720
  • Members
  • 4,171 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:52 PM
Dave,

I hope to read your article. What do you say about the large wound in the back of JFK's head, seen in Dallas and at Bethesda alike?

I used to subscribe to Skeptic and another "skeptical" mag called Skeptical Inquirer. The thing about these "skeptics" is that I don't recall them ever being skeptical at all about the U.S. government (I can't think of anything to be more skeptical about). They are only skeptical toward private researchers and others who postulate "conspiracy" theories and such. If the government says that that UFO was just a weather balloon or the planet Venus, then these skeptics say you can believe it was a weather balloon or the planet Venus. These are skeptics? They sound more like government mouthpieces.

But I hope your article is different.

#10 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareJ. Raymond Carroll

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-2672
  • Members
  • 3,447 posts

• Interests:https://www.facebook.com/search/me/friends/photos-of

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:57 PM
All due respects to Dave
For his wonderful work on Garrison

I won't spend a dime
until Dave answers
the question above
about
Prayer Man

#11 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareCliff Varnell

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-4811
  • Members
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:30 PM
When Dave last checked in at 12:35am today he may have missed this.

Let's bump it, since it involves the crucial physical evidence in the murder of JFK -- the location of the holes in the clothing.

Right, Dave?

Cliff Varnell, on 10 Sept 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Snapback
Cliff Varnell wrote: 

Dave

Hi Dave,

After all, the bullet holes in the back of JFK's shirt and jacket are too low to be associated with his throat wound.

#12 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareRichard Coleman

Experienced Member
  • The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Photo-6416
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:53 PM
Cliff Varnell, on 11 Sept 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Snapback
Cliff Varnell wrote: 

Let's bump it, since it involves the crucial physical evidence in the murder of JFK -- the location of the holes in the clothing.

Right, Dave?

Cliff Varnell, on 10 Sept 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Snapback
Cliff Varnell wrote: 

Dave

Hi Dave,

Hi Cliff.

While the McAdamses bleat about JFK's jacket "bunching", thus trying to reconcile a low bullet hole for a high entrance wound, nobody - I mean NOBODY - at least that I ever heard of - has ever tried to claim that his SHIRT  also BUNCHED under his jacket. Yet the hole in the shirt matches exactly the jacket hole.

Hey Dave! what about the shirt Dave? Dave?? Yoo hoo, Dave......WHAT ABOUT THE SHIRT?

#13 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareCliff Varnell

• Members
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:36 PM
Richard Coleman, on 11 Sept 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Snapback
Richard Coleman wrote:

Cliff Varnell, on 11 Sept 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Snapback
Cliff Varnell wrote:

Right, Dave?

Cliff Varnell wrote:

David Reitzes wrote:

Dave

Hi Dave,

Hi Cliff.

While the McAdamses bleat about JFK's jacket "bunching", thus trying to reconcile a low bullet hole for a high entrance wound, nobody - I mean NOBODY - at least that I ever heard of - has ever tried to claim that his SHIRT  also BUNCHED under his jacket. Yet the hole in the shirt matches exactly the jacket hole.

Hey Dave! what about the shirt Dave? Dave?? Yoo hoo, Dave......WHAT ABOUT THE SHIRT?

Hi Richard,

The bullet hole in the shirt is 4" below the bottom of the collar.

The defect in the jacket is 4.125" below the bottom of the collar.

The jacket was bunched up a fraction of an inch in Dealey Plaza.  The shirt wasn't bunched up at all.

The Weaver photo shows a great shot of this.

The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Weaver

Check out the smooth floor of the jacket indentation on the right shoulder.

The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Weaverspecial

The jacket was elevated a fraction of an inch and the shirt wasn't elevated at all.

Conspiracy in the murder of JFK is not a matter of debate but a fact to be observed.

#14 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareCliff Varnell

• Members
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:48 PM
D'oh!  There I go again!  Hi-jacking a thread when I already vowed not to do so and started a thread solely for Dave's comments on the clothing evidence...That's one amends I owe...

Richard -- perhaps we should take our discussion here:

http://educationforu...showtopic=20432

#15 The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Icon_shareDavid Andrews

• The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Av-6253
  • Members
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:22 PM
A timeline occurs to me:

1) JFK shot in throat through windshield

2) Raises fists in involuntary reaction

3) Jacket bunches slightly

4) JFK shot in back

Case closed?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wzdSXI-p9KYJ:educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D20430%26page%3D1+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Last edited by Tom Scully on Tue 31 Dec 2013, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Edit, and question added.)

James DiEugenio

The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Empty Re: The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or????

Sat 04 Jan 2014, 12:39 pm
Funny one Dan.

God, Simkin's forum has become a flock of compliant sheep.
Mark A. O'Blazney

The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or???? - Page 2 Empty Re: The MOST Important Deleted Thread in the History of the Internet, Or????

Mon 02 Jun 2014, 11:08 pm
So, over four months down the road, very little has changed.  Anywhere.  Or has it?  Did I/we miss something….. again?  A dusty road indeed, can't see much.

But all this from the mind of Oswald? Alone?  By himself?  Is that what Lone Nut means? With no one admitting even egging him on?  Please, if you Pease.  Even James Jesus might be laughing…….. encore.  Again, excusin' my confusion.  Thanks for allowing my one cent.
Peace.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum