REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Mason  Lifton  Humor  Darnell  3a  David  tippit  11  3  Lankford  paine  Theory  4  zapruder  9  +Lankford  prayer  Floor  doyle  frazier  hosty  2  Weigman  fritz  tsbd  beckley  

Like/Tweet/+1

Ruth Paine's helping hand

+2
Ed.Ledoux
greg_parker
6 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Ruth Paine's helping hand Empty Ruth Paine's helping hand

Sat 23 Dec 2017, 8:16 pm
Ruth Paine

George de Mohrenschildt once speculated that the assassination was the result of an argument that the Oswald’s had about obtaining their own apartment. Marina had objected that she could not move from the Paine residence unless she had her own washing machine. This dispute had allegedly taken place on the night prior to the assassination and caused Oswald to “strike out and hurt someone”.

But what really happened… and when did it happen?

It is apparent that Oswald was seeking a place to reunite his family from at least the previous Friday.

On that day he was seen at (and assumed, rightly or wrongly to be living at) 507 East Tenth Street in Oak Cliff. This is only about a tenth of a mile from the Tippit murder site – literally a 2-minute walk.

Also seen entering or leaving the apartment on that day, separately, were two others, believed by the witness to be Jack Ruby and Marina Oswald respectively.

The person believed to be Jack Ruby was described a wearing black coat with a fur collar. I have been unable to find any photo or document showing that Ruby had such a jacket. It is much more likely, in my opinion, to have been a member of the White Russian community.

The person believed to have been Marina is like-wise someone else. In this instance, the clothing and hair description help nail the person’s real identity. It was without doubt, Ruth Paine.

The description given: black hair, on one occasion wearing a plaid skirt with a light-colored top and another time, the same skirt with a black colored blouse or top. 
Ruth Paine's helping hand Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwizyYbr5J_YAhVJxbwKHRUjB6cQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmcadams.posc.mu.edu%2Fimages%2Fliving
Ruth Paine's helping hand Grant112Ruth Paine's helping hand <a href=
photo shows left to right, Ruth Paine, Marguerite Oswald & Marina Oswald nursing baby Audrey

The above photo was taken after the assassination, but prior to the sequestering of Marguerite and Marina. It clearly shows Ruth with dark or black hair and wearing a plaid skirt and a dark or black blouse.

On the same day that Ruth and Lee were seen at 507 East Tenth Street, someone phoned the Ridgewood Furniture Company in Garland asking about renting a washing machine for a Marina Oswald. This person was remembered as offering the name “Ruby” - last name unrecalled - as a credit reference.

This too was undoubtedly Ruth Paine, with the first name becoming confused with Jack Ruby’s surname post-assassination.

Ruth was duly interviewed - meaning that the FBI came to the same conclusion I did regarding the name confusion. In this interview, she gave one of her oh so clever non-denials - "a call to Garland would be a toll call and I therefore would remember had I made it." In no way did that statement rule out her having made the call. She is simply stating she would remember making it if she did. Yet the FBI chose to infer from it just such a blanket denial and failed to even check Ruth’s toll calls for that day. But then, the investigating agents also failed to interview the owners or landlords associated with 507 East Tenth Street as well, so we can hardly be surprised. This whole area was going to be deep-sixed, come hell or high water.

The following explains how Quakers avoid technical lies while also avoiding telling the truth:

Quakers who take not lying very seriously have traditionally still occasionally used not telling the whole truth as a way around that strictness. There are stories about people giving intentionally misleading but not technically false responses to questions like "why would you think that?" and non-quakers warning each other to force a quaker into giving a straight answer and not to be misdirected by apparent denials that aren't actually making any claimSo even if you do believe that you should be always telling the truth and nothing but the truth, I'm not sure about the whole truth.

Ruth’s Warren Commission testimony is full of similar examples for anyone who wants to depress themselves by looking.

Marina was also asked about this call to the Ridgewood Furniture Company. She denied knowing anything about it, but what we do learn is that the question of a washing machine for Marina was raised well before the night of November 21.

The final question to file under this is, why was information about Oswald seeking to reunite his family in their own apartment and obtain some modest modern appliances, not properly investigated and then buried? The answer is for the same reason as the Downtown Lincoln Mercury test drive was dismissed. Oswald looking to reunite his family and buy a car is an Oswald with an eye to a future beyond November 22. It does not fit the “lone nut” narrative.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Ruth Paine's helping hand Empty Re: Ruth Paine's helping hand

Thu 04 Jan 2018, 10:13 am
Marina was obsessed with appliances and modern conveniences it seems. Still a washing machine only fights half the laundry battle.
Imagine her finding out about clothes dryers!

This I make light of, but Greg has pointed out something which only someone with an agenda would deny.
Lee was ready to move the family into a new place.
Not sure if the curtain rod and or curtains were to accompany the Oswalds in their new digs.
But even Buell's tale may be supportive.
The money Lee saved and gave Marina would be a deposit, with Friday's TSBD check they had rent.
I would move that weekend if I were Lee.
With Ruth's help Lee never got to unite his family under his own roof.

Then there is the diagram from Lee's notebook.
Could this be the new apartment or house.
A sketch to show others (Marina, Ruth) the place he would be setting up for the girls.

100 percent does not fit the narrative of a LN killer.
Thanks Greg.
Cheers,
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 04 Jan 2018, 8:19 pm
The old thread
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t283-the-washing-machine-conspiracy

The washing machine for Marina,
Ruth Paine's helping hand Washma10

And the reports
Ruth Paine's helping hand Washma11
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 04 Jan 2018, 8:22 pm
Ruth Paine's helping hand Washma12
This being the kicker,

Ruth Paine's helping hand Washma13
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 04 Jan 2018, 8:47 pm
And just so you believe the Washing Machine Theory is based on strong feelings that would justify murder, then just check the ad I found for Ridgewood Furniture and Appliance in 1962 Garland paper. 

They only have one application requirement, extreme dislike

RENTALS automatic WASHERS and REFRIGERATORS rent, apply on pure hate Ridgewood Furniture & Appliance BR 8-0521 USED TELEVISION PORTABLES* consoles and table model* Ridgewood Furniture & Appliance BR 8-0521

I include a screen capture to bolster the find. Smile
Ruth Paine's helping hand Washma14
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 04 Jan 2018, 9:00 pm
Here is WC reporting about Lee saving money for washing machine... a washing machine for where???
Not for Ruth Paine's helping hand Washma15Ruth's house of laundered alibis.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 2:20 am
https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/FalseMystery/ThePainesRoleInHistory.html

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 08 Jul 2018, 6:19 am
Michael Paine deserves no such redemption had he sought the truth then perhaps. His time came and went. Ruth is holding out too. Her time is not long for this earth yet she has avoided redemption.
Her prefacing any interview on the interviewees agreement to a falsehood that Lee shot at Walker.
There can be no pardon for such continued rhetoric.

Salandria gives Arlen too much credit.
The Warren's would use any tool to reach its forlorn conclusion. Specter was in the tool box, he was a hammer to pound a square peg into a round hole.

No, none shall gain any historical amnesty.
Truth is not malleable like facts. Truth and lies share no kin.
They knew the difference and that makes them guilty.

Salandria says we would implode if the facts were know in 63.
Bullshit, we wouldn't be in our current cleanup of the government swamp if it wasnt for the perpetrators getting away and control. That ruin was iminant is Salandria's claim and all they did was a duty to humanity.
No, they all are guilty of their intended consequences.
It would of been fine to rip off the bandaid and abrade the wound, as a clean laceration heals.
Cheers, Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 08 Jul 2018, 9:39 am
Yes Yes Yes Ed,

That's what these jokers do not understand.
Lee Rankin is at the top of the tree too. What a piece of work.

They all knew what they were doing and went along for the ride.
Even at the eleventh hour of the final meeting of the Warren Commision there was dissent among those merry men. A stenographer was present! Recorded a verbatim transcript just as she had done at every other prior meeting.

Where is that transcript, the one which clearly would've shown the American people that the Warren buddies didn't all agree....In fact it has been claimed that 3 of the Warren's wanted the report changed to reflect their opposition to the lone assassin theory. Where did that verbatim transcript go? 

Destroyed!! Why?
They chose to write history as they pleased with the gravest of consequences.
Off topic I know but, but they should all rot in hell for what they did.

Truth is not malleable like facts. Truth and lies share no kin.

Ruth Paine's helping hand Byp_211
Vinny

Sun 08 Jul 2018, 10:37 pm
Richard Russell did not agree with the single bullet theory and even refused to sign the Warren Report. He phoned LBJ and told him that he did not believe in the single bullet theory.LBJ replied that he did not believe it either.

Mon 09 Jul 2018, 9:52 am
Mick Purdy wrote:Yes Yes Yes Ed,

That's what these jokers do not understand.
Lee Rankin is at the top of the tree too. What a piece of work.

They all knew what they were doing and went along for the ride.
Even at the eleventh hour of the final meeting of the Warren Commision there was dissent among those merry men. A stenographer was present! Recorded a verbatim transcript just as she had done at every other prior meeting.

Where is that transcript, the one which clearly would've shown the American people that the Warren buddies didn't all agree....In fact it has been claimed that 3 of the Warren's wanted the report changed to reflect their opposition to the lone assassin theory. Where did that verbatim transcript go? 

Destroyed!! Why?
They chose to write history as they pleased with the gravest of consequences.
Off topic I know but, but they should all rot in hell for what they did.

Truth is not malleable like facts. Truth and lies share no kin. : Ed Ledoux.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 09 Jul 2018, 9:57 am
Vinny wrote:Richard Russell did not agree with the single bullet theory and even refused to sign the Warren Report. He phoned LBJ and told him that he did not believe in the single bullet theory.LBJ replied that he did not believe it either.

Agreed Vinny, it was Connolly's testimony and private conversations Russell had with him which swayed the three in the end. Disgraceful. Pathetic!

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 09 Jul 2018, 6:39 pm
Saw this just now.
https://bulletin.swarthmore.edu/summer-2018-issue-iv-volume-cxv/friend-through-tragedy
Not read it yet so...

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 11 Jul 2018, 8:40 am
Ruth's helping hand can be summed up in a letter.

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Valeriy_Kostikov_and_Comrade_Kostin.html

The "Letter" from Ruth's house of Paine.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1133#relPageId=57

The key here is the next page of evidence, it shows the envelope... typed NO HAND WRITTING!
This was Ruth's work.
She should be pinned with this act of implicitly being part of the assassination coverup and planners forever.

This letter is her defeat.
Please help make it so.

I want that stamp tested for DNA. Now while that bitxh is alive.
I want that envelope tested for touch dna, NOW while she still sucks air.
I want her saliva checked against that envelope seal.

Cheers! Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 11 Jul 2018, 9:53 am
Thanks Ed,

The envelope is a powerful piece of likely evidence. Wow!

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 16 Jul 2018, 6:11 am
Thank you Mick this should be an imperative like better Darnell frames.

ps note envelope has no Zip Code...
Cheers, Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 16 Jul 2018, 10:34 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Thank you Mick this should be an imperative like better Darnell frames.

ps note envelope has no Zip Code...
Cheers, Ed

Yes Ed, agreed.

These small pieces are crucial to the jigsaw puzzle. 

Like all the paper trail evidence collected by the Keystone Cops, it should have been totally disregarded as any piece of evidence against Lee Oswald -on every level.
Ruth, Michael and a few others lurking out at Irving should not have been given the free ride they've enjoyed....we all know a blow torch should've been pointed at the crew from Irving

Phil_Hopley

Ruth Paine's helping hand Empty Ridgewood Furniture and Appliance Center

Mon 16 Jul 2018, 3:40 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:And just so you believe the Washing Machine Theory is based on strong feelings that would justify murder, then just check the ad I found for Ridgewood Furniture and Appliance in 1962 Garland paper. 

They only have one application requirement, extreme dislike

RENTALS automatic WASHERS and REFRIGERATORS rent, apply on pure hate Ridgewood Furniture & Appliance BR 8-0521 USED TELEVISION PORTABLES* consoles and table model* Ridgewood Furniture & Appliance BR 8-0521

I include a screen capture to bolster the find. Smile
Ruth Paine's helping hand Washma14

As per the May 1964 Greater Dallas Telephone Directory, page 37 of the Garland Section, Ridgewood Furniture & Appliance was located at 336 Ridgewood Shopping Centr. Phone: BR 8-0521. After hours phone number: DA 7-2180.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum