» A Prayer Man Presentation, In Plain Sight
Tue 23 May 2017, 5:29 am by Ed. Ledoux

» ROKC Lampoon
Tue 23 May 2017, 5:17 am by Ed. Ledoux

» First to Second
Mon 22 May 2017, 9:54 am by Stan Dane

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

No Shots Fired From The TSBD

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No Shots Fired From The TSBD

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 22 Sep 2016, 5:30 pm

Just repeating the claim in the articl Hasan.
They shit canned the report so no one would believe anything they said anyway. Dubious word of criminals....
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 8:48 am

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/N%20Disk/National%20Enquirer%20FBI%20Records%20From%201-8-78%20Releases/Item%2006.pdf

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 6:30 am

FBI discrediting attempt is comical.

Carr is an enigma as is Craig.

Negro piloting station wagon seemed to be the last thing DPD wanted to confirm. You know behind the scenes a hunt for dark complected driver was under way if only to silence or threaten said accomplice.

Yet this driver, supposed negro, would not be hauling a rifle, unlike Wesley's tale of curtain rodded packaging.

Why no innocent station wagon pilots popping up.

Seems to be a limited hangout all its own that wagon.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:16 am

Bob Jackson drivel,

If the DPD told you there was NO SHIT in this sandwich would you take a bite? Mmmmm nah

David Von Pein asked:
"So, Tony, should all JFK researchers REALLY just ignore the testimony
of Brennan, Euins, Couch, and Jackson (with respect to each of those
persons saying they definitely saw a gun in the SN window)? "

Yes they should be ignored.

Each has been shown to have made false statements, false claims which have been shown to be FALSE. None of their testimony or statements hold water.
Films of them and of the TSBD windows prove they have embellished the truth, the truth is they are not truthful.
And David's trick of stacking falsehoods does not by its volume overcome the tiny fact they each are proven liars.

How does anyone say with a straight face that shots came from the TSBD?

And as Bart has shown Mal not only said he saw a rifle withdrawn, which even Bob Jackson thought a lie since he said the rifle he saw was withdrawn by the time he said anything. So be your own judge when he says he saw the rifle "EMERGE" from a window.
Associated Press, Nov 22nd at 13:50 p.m. CST.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:48 am

Von Pein is on someone's payroll. It's the only logical reason he would push such vacuous BS for so long. Only Cinque and other Doylesque idiots would do that and DVP is not an idiot. DVP never acknowledges any possibilities other than the official story. I don't see a conspiracy behind every bush, but I'm not too naive to realize there is no organized disinformation and active obfuscation talking place here. He's more along the lines of a Gary Mack, but less subtle.
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 17 Dec 2016, 8:39 am

That is the problem with the likes of a Von Pein, he/they are shown to be incorrect but by his constant implication of Oswald with evidence that actually leads no where (Klein's/SeaPortTraders/PostOffice/RailwayExpress/Banks) he tries to pull wool over the eyes of the fellow believers.
How many times in how many books, threads and emails to Von Pein that show he has nothing officially that verifies its Oswald's rifle, or Oswald's pistol. From residues to fibers Von Pein just keeps implying the scant evidence is enough... Nah Davey boy it isn't.
His superficial site and rants don't have any real substance behind them.
When boiled down Von Penzoil is a snake oil sales man.
Same oil his clan fries chickens in.

I do not proclaim to know exactly where the shot came from that hit JFK in the upper back, unlike Davey, as the autopsy was less than forthcoming with probe angles and gunshot forensics.
The head wound ...forget about it.

But the idea the shots were from the upper floor of the TSBD is a conspiracy theory without merit.

Proven by the highest authority to not have happened.
Yet Davey keeps preaching from his book of useless facts
known as the Warren Report. Davey has to bury his head in sand for the Hughes film and Itek destroyed his notions of a TSBD shooter. That is not enough for a Von Pein though.

Seems Von Pein has no real world basis for saying what he does.
I guess as long as the crooked government keeps publishing an old book we should just go along with their false premise... nah forget Davey Von Pein and his book of white lies aimed at one man, an innocent feller named Lee Oswald.
We know the game was rigged which makes Davey's foray even more disturbing.
And yes he does it not blindly, but has to account for the dishonest approach he takes just as the one sided Warrenati were. Davey is okay with the DPD and Henry Wade as seen through the eyes of history, the most corrupt police force and district attorney in America and Davey is fine with their evidence and statements,,,,no matter how conflicted they are.
And as said before Davey's trip through the evidence is circular, no path or documented course, just a whirlwind to confuse and impugn a man whom could not be or do what Davey and 'his' book claims.

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 12:20 pm

Compare the reporters reports to a Police Officer standing and observing the same situation.

Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 8:01 am

barto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 8:46 am

Mitchell's seeing no one in the window is supported by the film and photos.
Fischer's account is of Dougherty taking a nap. A blonde Dougherty?
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 2:44 pm

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Mitchell's seeing no one in the window is supported by the film and photos.
Fischer's account is of Dougherty taking a nap. A blonde Dougherty?

Mitchell's 2 darker than white guys dressed in brownish work clothes does not sound like any other witness descriptions that I'm aware of.

Fischer's guy could well be Doughterty and may be a match for the bloke we've been looking at. The t-shirt works and the lighter blonde hair may be accounted by being at the window and the extra light.

If it was Doughtery and he was asleep, that just about rules out any thought he was in any way involved except as a possible patsy. On the other hand, maybe he really was concentrating on the triple underpass. Maybe he saw something. Maybe he knew something. I wonder if his posture and stillness was a military thing? Rowland's man was standing at one point at port arms.

Dougherty's testimony may have been vague on what he did and where he went in the TSBD that day, but his memory was as sharp as a tack on his military service:

Mr. BALL - How long were you in the service?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - 2 years, 1 month, 17 days, to be exact.

His keenness for the military was further highlighted with this exchange:

Mr. BALL - Did you have any active service?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, no--I volunteered for active service, but they said you couldn't very well volunteer--you have to be drafted, so they said, they told me at the time.

Continuing to act as if in the military (if indeed he did) may be an indicator of mild personality, developmental or psychological issues. The fact that he was stationed at Freeman Army Airfield reflects a certain level of intellect, nonetheless. It was a pilot training center. But any mild issues as above may also be the reason for his early out.

Last edited by greg parker on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 4:47 pm

Can we just foia his records
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 12:08 pm

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Can we just foia his records
I agree Ed,

I know we can't rely on intuition or gut feel, but I have the same suspicions about this guy as I have with BWF.

Something stinks with this bloke, I can't explain it but when you've read the various accounts from others that day and his version of events etc, well something just doesn't ring true.

I wish we could identify him, learn a little more about him.

FOIA maybe the answer
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 7:13 am

Thanks Mick,

Would be nice to have something solid.
BWF should have given or asked about his description by now.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Thu 09 Feb 2017, 10:46 am

Here is something else to consider while the rifle is sticking out of the window...
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=40395&search=carolyn_arnold#relPageId=48&tab=page

barto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 09 Feb 2017, 11:17 am

Window Strip, or Rolling Reader either would be considered hard surfaces

Rests are usually sand bags
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Thu 09 Feb 2017, 11:20 am

Ed. Ledoux wrote:No one talked to those prisoners, the ones right across from the SFW... thx Bart.
Shows they had no interest as no one saw anything close to a rifle fire from the TSBD.
Too right Ed.

This threads a beaut!
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 4:48 am

Thank a million Mick!

I reread the thread and I agree it is quite good.

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 9:32 am

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Thank a million Mick!

Cheers, Ed
ROKC is where all the good stuff is. The rest of the forums sell frozen goods. All the fresh stuff is here.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 11:59 am

Paul Francisco Paso wrote:
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Thank a million Mick!

Cheers, Ed
ROKC is where all the good stuff is. The rest of the forums sell frozen goods. All the fresh stuff is here.
Paul you make me laugh,

But it's so true, take a look at our sticky's they're fresher than fresh. This place is the place to be for sure.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 4:10 pm

barto wrote:Here is something else to consider while the rifle is sticking out of the window...
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=40395&search=carolyn_arnold#relPageId=48&tab=page

Mr. BELIN. When did you put your initials on the boxes, 653 and 641, if you know?
Mr. DAY. I am not certain whether it was the 22d or 25th when we collected the boxes.
Mr. BELIN. I notice your initials are also on 641, is that correct?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Again you have marked the side of the box as being the top, that correct?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Putting your initials on there?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; and my name is on it "J. C. Day."
Mr. BELIN. If you put your initials on or your name on on November 25, how do you know this was the same box that was there when you first came?
Mr. DAY. There was a scar on the top of or the top side of this box that was sitting there. I noticed that at the time. I thought the recoil of the gun had caused that. I later decided that was in the wrong direction. It was not the recoil of the gun but I did notice this scar on the box.
Mr. BELIN. When you came back on the 25th where did you find this box, 641?
Mr. DAY. They were still in the area of the window but had been moved from their original position.
Mr. BELIN. Does that scar appear on the box in 733?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 11:19 am

Ed. Ledoux wrote:
barto wrote:Here is something else to consider while the rifle is sticking out of the window...

Mr. BELIN. When did you put your initials on the boxes, 653 and 641, if you know?
Mr. DAY. I am not certain whether it was the 22d or 25th when we collected the boxes.
Mr. BELIN. I notice your initials are also on 641, is that correct?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Again you have marked the side of the box as being the top, that correct?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Putting your initials on there?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; and my name is on it "J. C. Day."
Mr. BELIN. If you put your initials on or your name on on November 25, how do you know this was the same box that was there when you first came?
Mr. DAY. There was a scar on the top of or the top side of this box that was sitting there. I noticed that at the time. I thought the recoil of the gun had caused that. I later decided that was in the wrong direction. It was not the recoil of the gun but I did notice this scar on the box.
Mr. BELIN. When you came back on the 25th where did you find this box, 641?
Mr. DAY. They were still in the area of the window but had been moved from their original position.
Mr. BELIN. Does that scar appear on the box in 733?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Consider this considered Ed,

Prisoners, Dougherty and the long list of people whom should have been talked to. I wonder what time Friday afternoon it was decided and conveyed to the troops on the ground that they should desist and withdraw from further investigations of potential suspects.

I'd say - just a hunch - long before Frazier had his second interrogation session. Hmmmmm!

Well done Ed, you have made an extremely good case for no shots fired....

We know that Kennedy was shot from behind with at least one shot so if not the TSBD there's not too many other buildings the shot/s could've come from imo.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Crow on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:45 pm

Mick, the fix was in before the stuff was sent to the FBI that evening. Day virtually admits this as the lunch sack and pop bottle (and wooden strip) were not sent with Drain. He stated the reason being Oswald's prints were not found on them. The Lone Nut filter was being applied late on day 1. Likely and order from Hoover down. Does anyone believe there were no prints on that lunch sack!!! Any other person being involved was deep sixed inside 12 hours. The rest of the investigation was done merely to support to Oswald alone scenario.
Colin Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 3:01 pm

Colin Crow wrote:Mick, the fix was in before the stuff was sent to the FBI that evening. Day virtually admits this as the lunch sack and pop bottle (and wooden strip) were not sent with Drain. He stated the reason being Oswald's prints were not found on them. The Lone Nut filter was being applied late on day 1. Likely and order from Hoover down. Does anyone believe there were no prints on that lunch sack!!! Any other person being involved was deep sixed inside 12 hours. The rest of the investigation was done merely to support to Oswald alone scenario.
Funny too Colin that Hoover and Wade had connections, I'm sure that has a bearing in proceedings and although nothing more than gut feel and a hunch, I would lay money on the fact that these two were talking constantly that Friday....
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Crow on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 6:12 pm

You can imagine the phone melt down when Curry said the FBI knew of Oswald but didn't tell the DPD!

Hoover would be screaming his tits off....
Colin Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 11:38 am

I'm not so sure they remained good friends post the assassination aftermath.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top