» Texas theatre bust.
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» The Straus Family
Yesterday at 9:26 am by greg parker

» Villians Doing Time
Mon 24 Apr 2017, 12:39 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» Doyle's One Man Show
Mon 24 Apr 2017, 9:58 am by Ed. Ledoux

» EXCLUSIVE! Foo's own Gilbride ROKC Tribute! (as mind-read by me...)
Mon 24 Apr 2017, 2:34 am by Terry W. Martin

» ROKC Art Gallery
Mon 24 Apr 2017, 12:45 am by steely dan

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

No Shots Fired From The TSBD

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No Shots Fired From The TSBD

Post by Mick Purdy on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 11:40 am

Deleted: Off topic

Last edited by Mick Purdy on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 7:01 am

While working with an image of the front of the TSBD for a trailer I'm making, it struck me for the 10,000th time how odd it was that the "snipers nest" was on the extreme east end of the building seeing how the kill shots occurred when the limousine was moving away from that location. You know, why pass up a perfect shooting configuration with the motorcade approaching you on Houston, because if you're going to shoot the president from that spot, you do it as he approaches you. Stuff that everyone's discussed countless times.

But the east end of sixth floor is the perfect spot if someone is shooting from the Dal-Tex building AND you have a patsy all set up and ready to blame who's in the TSBD and you want to say he done it.

I'm convinced at least one shot came from the rear. The Dal-Tex building fits the bill. Like they have Oswald doing their version of "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" as they have him running down from the sixth to the second floor in a theoretically possible 90 seconds, the rear head shot coming from the Dal-Tex is close enough to the sixth floor window to make it theoretically possible that the shots could have been fired from there. Close enough for government work.

But, just as Oswald didn't run down from the sixth floor to the second, the kill shots weren't fired from the sixth floor east window.

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Stan shows why ROKC is heads above the rest

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 8:40 pm

Stan Dane wrote:While working with an image of the front of the TSBD for a trailer I'm making, it struck me for the 10,000th time how odd it was that the "snipers nest" was on the extreme east end of the building seeing how the kill shots occurred when the limousine was moving away from that location.
precisely why you would shoot from a west window if you are going for a rear head wound.

You know, why pass up a perfect shooting configuration with the motorcade approaching you on Houston, because if you're going to shoot the president from that spot, you do it as he approaches you. Stuff that everyone's discussed countless times.

agreed and where could the limo go but turn down Elm, and not at high speed.
Limo is sitting duck coming down Houston from the 'Snipers Lair'

But the east end of sixth floor is the perfect spot if someone is shooting from the Dal-Tex building AND you have a patsy all set up and ready to blame who's in the TSBD and you want to say he done it.

not to shoot coming down Houston, but to shoot in line with what is a planned and planted location... brilliant!

I'm convinced at least one shot came from the rear. The Dal-Tex building fits the bill. Like they have Oswald doing their version of "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" as they have him running down from the sixth to the second floor in a theoretically possible 90 seconds, the rear head shot coming from the Dal-Tex is close enough to the sixth floor window to make it theoretically possible that the shots could have been fired from there. Close enough for government work.

That rifle could have been the same as claimed to do all the shooting, a Manlicher Carcano.
Could be the same one found later in the book bins ...

Just as Oswald didn't run down from the sixth floor to the second, the kill shots weren't fired from the sixth floor east window.

Agreed!
Jesse Curry, the retired police chief, says of Oswald: “I think he might have been influenced by somebody. I have never been completely satisfied that there was not somebody behind the brick wall firing that shot.”

The wall is near the Depository Building, where Oswald allegedly fired from the sixth floor. Curry was in the lead car of the Kennedy motorcade. One of his first orders was to check out people reported seen on top of a railroad trestle across the Triple Underpass that the parade was approaching when the shots sounded. Henry Wade, who has been Dallas County district attorney for more than 20 years, is one of those who believe Oswald either was incited to kill Kennedy or had help. ‘ I don’t think Lee Harvey Oswald suddenly woke up one morning and decided all by himself to kill the President,” he said. “It is a gut feeling. I was in the room with him about five minutes and he never said anything. I was going to spend Sunday evening interviewing him but, as it turned out, I never got the chance.” Wade got a murder conviction against Jack Ruby, who shot Oswald two days after the assassination, and the jury ordered the death penalty, but the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals reversed conviction and sentence. Ruby died in 1967, technically an innocent man, although a large portion of the coutry saw him shoot on television.

“I don't think there is any question that Oswald did the shooting,” Wade said,
“But I’ve always felt he had to have encouragement or someone to discuss it with him.”

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 10:22 pm

Richard Randolph Carr's story is fascinating. Been reading about him a fair bit lately.
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/N%20Disk/National%20Enquirer%20FBI%20Records%20From%201-8-78%20Releases/Item%2006.pdf

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 9:23 am

Mr. BALL. Norman said what?  

Mr. WILLIAMS. 
He said it came directly 
over our heads. "I can 
even hear the shell 
being ejected from 
the gun hitting the 
floor." But I did not 
hear the shell being 
ejected from the gun, 
probably because I 
wasn't paying 
attention.

͟

He had to be told it was from overhead by Norman and in the TSBD 
In the Depository and From the floor above, directly over our 
heads.

TSBD- Really? 

Mr. WILLIAMS. 
Well, 
the first shot-I really 
did not pay any 
attention
 to it, 
because I did not 
know what was 
happening.
 The 
second shot, it 
sounded like it was 
right in the building, 
the second and third 
shot. And it sounded-
it even shook the 
building, the side we 
were on cement fell 
on my head.

Kinda vague for being a few feet from 
supposed shots origination. 
A first shot that would be more downward towards his location.

Never says the later two where from above him just that they were "SOUNDED LIKE THEY WERE RIGHT IN THE BUILDING"

Why not say they were from the building then, why the semantics.
Why? Because there was no shots from above them.

Near. Yes. 
Above... Not a chance.

Rifle exploding feet from your ear, but you don't pay it any attention... please, spare me.

The three stooges made better witnesses, but in their bungling style they give away the truth.

Cheers, Ed

Ed. Ledoux

Re: "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

by Ed. Ledoux Today at 9:55 am

[size=20][size=16]Its all a nice fairy tale but any reasonable person would ask fairly straight forward questions about their supposedly knowing a killer is mere feet above them, and what they did with this information.

Seems first thing they did was checked the killers accuracy.

Made a bee line to the West windows,
to see if they caught the killer in the knoll area...
but what about the killer above? 
Forget about it.
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=234

Then they decide to go downstairs.
They SEE NO ONE on the stairs. (nice question counselor )

And that's it. Hmmm five minutes later they go downstairs.,

to find a police man? Nah

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1317&relPageId=696

he minces words, "he believes the floor above me"
not very convincing. 

Harold Norman Is not supported in

his claims by the other two on 6th. 

[/size]

Ed. Ledoux

[/size]

Re: "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

by Ed. Ledoux Today at 10:17 am

Norman hears shots that he tells the others they are from "above" 

Yet here Norman describes exactly what the president is doing, slumping.

And he continues to watch till he says he couldn't see.

Not real worried about the shooter, or that he could possibly come crashing through the unfinished old weak floor, or the Secret Service might return fire in their direction, nah not a worry, keep watching!! and then sprint for the West windows to see where the shot was blowing Kennedy's head off came from... 
nope it was from above, I'm thoroughly convinced now  
  (the infamous double eye roll, please don't try at home) 

Now I understand you might try and fudge the two shots are from here or think there was two shots here and one shot there. Fair enough.
But those are directions  
not origin.

No bullet originated its flight from the TSBD snipers nest or any other window in the building.

Witnesses and origin. (my notes throughout)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ia0cn1jm85dmlrf/tsbdWitness.docx?dl=0

"Above" is comical
Cheers, Ed
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top