Choose Search Type
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

No Shots Fired From The TSBD

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No Shots Fired From The TSBD

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 28 May 2017, 11:11 pm

Its why they've avoided a front steps recreation
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Wed 31 May 2017, 1:45 pm

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:27 pm

Smoke is not associated with the recreation or window.
The recreations rifle and shooter are easily visible.
Shoots holes in the idea of a sixth floor sniper.
Thanks Bart!
Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 1:57 pm

Sixth Floor Museum Grabs Bronson Film From Daughters.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article158448839.html

Acquisition of the Bronson collection gives the Sixth Floor Museum the copyright to three of the four films that recorded the Kennedy assassination in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963. Bronson’s provide the farthest perspective of the four, the museum said. By far the most famous is the Abraham Zapruder film.
“The Bronson Collection is of both historic significance as well as a subject of investigation and careful study by the assassination research community,” Nicola Longford, executive director of the museum, said in a news release. “Every photographic viewpoint, particularly Mr. Bronson’s unique perspective some distance away, adds to our overall understanding of those tragic moments in Dealey Plaza.”
Bronson, 45 at the time, was standing on a concrete platform at the southwest corner of Main and Houston streets when he took a series of photos and home movie sequences of the scene just before and during the assassination.
The home movie clips include a sequence showing an ambulance picking up an epileptic seizure victim in Dealey Plaza about six minutes before shots rang out, an event later seized upon by conspiracy theorists.

The museum notes that the Texas School Book Depository is visible in the background. Assassin Lee Harvey Oswald was perched in the sixth floor window of the depository when he fired the shots that killed JFK.

“Because there was a possibility of movement in this brief glimpse of the sixth floor window, this film was of particular interest to the House Select Committee on Assassinations investigation and later film analyses,” Judy Ivey says in the news release.

Bronson died in 1995 and his collection was previously on loan to the museum. The donation was made by his four daughters — Barbara Young, Joyce Hall, Alice Bronson and Charlette Laughlin.
“It is important to us that our father’s historic materials be preserved for the ages,” they said.
Written by:
Tom Uhler 817-390-7832 @tomuh

Give Tom a call and tell him what you think of his piece.
Tell em Ed sent ya
More of the same, guys in purple shirts pacing?
Wait pacing or standing?
I've no clue as this is all nonsense and there was no one shooting.
Its like the Sixth Floor Museum is in a love hate relationship with Groden on what was or wasn't in the windows.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiSgrakg-HUAhUI7oMKHaoEBBYQFggmMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjfk.hood.edu%2FCollection%2FWeisberg%2520Subject%2520Index%2520Files%2FB%2520Disk%2FBronson%2520Charles%2FItem%252022.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEeVhj2e1CPeHNLuogQzTpxFui9vw&cad=rja

Mmm, my baloney detector gets a good whiff and goes off every time.

Explain to Tom Uhler why dapples of light on boxes is never going to be:
A. Lee Oswald.
B. Gunman/men.
C. A protruding rifle.
D. A rifle firing.
E. The lone gunman Oswald with a protruding rifle and firing it.
F. Anything Groden is selling.

Bronson died in 1995 and his collection was previously on loan to the museum. The donation was made by his four daughters — Barbara Young, Joyce Hall, Alice Bronson and Charlette Laughlin.
“It is important to us that our father’s historic materials be preserved for the ages,” they said.
Tom Uhler: [url=tel-390-7832]817-390-7832[/url], @tomuh

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:01 pm

Things I think…

I think the Sixth Floor Museum has performed 4K digital scans on ALL of the films in their possession.

They don't release the high resolution images from the films showing the sixth floor window because they show nothing.

They don't release the high resolution images from the films showing the entrance to the TSBD building because they show something. (Wink, wink, nod, nod.)

Advantage Oswald, who still has the presumption of innocence. For all you bitches who want to declare him guilty, reopen the Kennedy case and let's have us a proper investigation. Do it the right way.
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prodigal Son on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:26 pm

Stan Dane wrote:Things I think…

I think the Sixth Floor Museum has performed 4K digital scans on ALL of the films in their possession.

They don't release the high resolution images from the films showing the sixth floor window because they show nothing.

They don't release the high resolution images from the films showing the entrance to the TSBD building because they show something. (Wink, wink, nod, nod.)

Advantage Oswald, who still has the presumption of innocence. For all you bitches who want to declare him guilty, reopen the Kennedy case and let's have us a proper investigation. Do it the right way.

It would help if I posted my words on the right thread!!
The Prodigal Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 12:20 am

How does Oswald get out through the opening marked with arrow
without passing across the windows view... what did he crawl  
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 3:33 am

barto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 21 Jul 2017, 3:06 pm

Thanks Bart.

Bob is among 5 who claimed to spot a rifle or barrel.

Of hundreds there,
5 make this claim, each conflict with the next.

Here is another...
https://youtu.be/okGNb78YUEo

[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Now when you became conscious that these were shots and that they seemed to be coming from the building known as the Texas School Book Depository Building, did you look toward that building?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - My back was turned to it at the time, because I was riding in the front seat and was conversing with Mrs. Cabell and Mr. Roberts.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Who were in the back? And you were next to the driver?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - I was sitting in the front seat with the driver. This was a convertible in which we were riding with the top down.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - So that actually the shots seemed to you to come from behind?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - From behind.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Did you turn in the direction of the shots?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - I turned then, rather looking down toward the Presidential car, and then I saw the people scattering and some throwing themselves on the ground. One man threw himself over a child that was sitting in the grass there. I did not observe anything in connection with the building itself.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - You did not see anybody in any of the windows?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - No.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Now I think you mentioned that Mrs. Cabell made a remark to you, "Oh, that is a shot." I take it from what you have said, that remark was made immediately after the first shot?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - Just immediately; yes.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - And before the second and third, is that right?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - And really before I could get my answer out--I think it was motivated by wishful thinking as much as anything else, to deny or to say possibly it wasn't--then the second and third shots rang out.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Were there any other spontaneous remarks made by anyone else in the car?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - Well, in the discussion which followed, both Mr. Roberts and myself said that it must have been from a gun similar to a .30-06.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - By spontaneous, I meant those remarks made just immediately, not the discussion thereafter, you see.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - I don't remember.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - So you do not recall any remarks made by anyone else of a spontaneous nature?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - No; I don't.[/size]

[size=31]
[/size]

Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 11 Aug 2017, 12:29 am

Earwitness Tabulation Part II

My comments are sidebar and also in the body. 

www.dropbox.com/s/pbfnti4zklpmk67/tsbdWitness.pdf?dl=0

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 1:33 pm

barto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content