REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

+Lankford  Lankford  Lifton  David  Floor  2  frazier  hosty  Mason  Darnell  Theory  3a  zapruder  4  9  paine  tippit  11  Weigman  doyle  3  tsbd  beckley  fritz  prayer  Humor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Back Yard Photography

+8
Ray Mitcham
Vinny
Jonny Mayer
TerryWMartin
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Hasan Yusuf
12 posters
Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Empty Back Yard Photography

Thu 01 Sep 2016, 5:19 pm
First topic message reminder :

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=129096216&size=small&290342
Ed Ledoux

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 PbucketBack Yard Photography - Page 5 Mimitw10

The Most Incriminated Man In the World.

All fun aside the new CTKA article was pointed out by Bart.

http://www.ctka.net/2015/JeffCarterBYP4.html

One point made was,
30) If the backyard photos were faked, it means that all items within the photo were deliberately chosen by the forgers. The odd inclusion on the Oswald figure is then the pistol. It invokes the Tippit slaying, but how could the Tippit slaying be anticipated months ahead? Perhaps a shootout with the pistol-carrying assassin was the anticipated event.

Was slaying of Tippit with an automatic pistol changed to match the picture of a revolver. More likely they knew LHO had purchased a pistol in Fort Worth. 

Or were the photos composited onto an empty backyard photo after Tippits murder thus the need for a pistol wearing murderer.

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 1backy10

When you examine the photos the shadows under the stairs do not change yet the shadow of LHO does, denoting time between images.
This would lend credence to Oswald's being composited onto a single image. See images below.

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 2-133a10Back Yard Photography - Page 5 3-133b10
Again the stairs shadow is the same, note its appearance on the blanket etc. yet the "oswald" shadow has changed implying time between photos.

In fact the shadow of the rifle is at a different angle than the holder of rifle in second pose.

Of note is the bag or sack, or "blanket" possibly used to carry the rifle to the location, under the stairs by the post. Possibly a connection to the baby blanket later claimed to hold a disassembled rifle. 

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Ws8LTadNjjep1yrsO2KI3y1LhcjlSp-XmJCJd-H3M0qu6sMk

In this image is a black 'thing' sticking out of the fence known as the black dog nose. It is likely light leak from the compositing process.

No black sports shirt with two white buttons was not on clothing inventory of LHO.

Do the black pants look like dress pants or more like work pants?
Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Blackp10

Do you think these are black dress pants?  

Please respond to the questions raised first, then we can expand the post to other areas of the BYPs.

Cheers, Ed
Back Yard Photography - Page 5 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=129002776&size=small&25224
Mick Purdy

Ed,

all great points.

I'm going to get a set of these backyard pics for further study. I think the top two (side by side) are curious indeed. Need a clear set to have a closer look. If I didn't know any better I'd say that the shadow from the figure falling across the ground has changed to my eye at least  when it seems no other shadows have moved. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks, I also had assumed the figure had moved back a step, but then had a closer look at where the head meets the roof of the garage. It alters too. And just to make it interesting take a close look at the decreased angle of view of the lens on #2 its different IMO and its not just the cropping I'm talking of. I don't know whether thats right but it certainly looks to be the case. Maybe I'm pixel peeping to much....
September 6, 2015 at 9:07 AM[size=12][size=14][size=12][size=14][size=12][size=14][size=12]Edit Delete Flag Quote & Reply [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Back Yard Photography - Page 5 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=129096216&size=small&856821
Ed Ledoux

"decreased angle of view of the lens on #2 its different IMO"

Nope your eyes are correct.
The camera is slightly less tilted in that shot and has changed position minutely.
This was covered in the discussions on EF about these photos with Lamp post Lamykins.
So a tripod was likely not used or if it was it was, it was bumped or moved an inch or twoforwards or backward depending on which photo we are saying is the first and baseline to examine the others.

Yes another set of eyes will be great help Mick!

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 4:41 pm; edited 5 times in total

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Empty Re: Back Yard Photography

Mon 29 May 2017, 3:06 pm
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:
greg parker wrote:
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:
greg parker wrote:At the risk of sounding like I expect everyone to automatically agree with everything I post (I promise I would hate that), I am kinda surprised that no one has commented on this.

To be clearer, I'm not talking about the position of the arms - it's the position of the legs in what I consider a fairly unusual stance that got my attention. To me, it looks almost exactly the same as in the BYP.

If no one else sees it, or you do see it, but don't think it means anything, fair enough - I'll drop it as just me being hyper-whatever...(conspiratorial? Vigilant? Obsessive?  Shocked )

I think it's been brought up before, Greg, if I'm not mistaken and quite a few others queried it like you did so you're not alone. I haven't dwelled on it because tbh I don't think it means anything that I can think of. It's a similar pose to the BYPs but that's about it for me.
Thanks Paul. Wasn't aware it had been brought up before. I'll drop it as having any value.

I think Mick pointed it out maybe on the old/new site we had but I could be wrong about that it may have been somebody else but I do remember it being discussed. I'm not sure if it has any value mate but who knows. I certainly don't mean to discourage you bro. Not in the slightest. My main interest in this case at this stage of my enthusiasm is strictly PM. It has been for a while now. I still read the stuff here but PM is Oswald. I know we're stalled on it till clearer scans come about but PM and the 2FE bullshit is what interests me. All the other stuff for me personally doesn't get my juices flowing as much but I appreciate and respect it all here at ROKC. Yourself, Ed, Mick, Barto, Hasan and Stan have done fucking wonders that never cease to amaze me. I'll confess that I wasn't totally on board with Mick's high suspicion of Frazier and his sister stuff entirely but he's turned me on that completely. I know I'm going off topic on this thread but I feel it important to point out how open and free this place is for me to reconsider my views. I love ROKC. The other forums can go fuck themselves as they do. Anything goes here and it usually does so as far as I'm concerned everything is valued whether you pick it up or drop it.
Thanks again, Paul.

When this is all done and dusted, in victory or defeat, we can say we gave it everything we had.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Mon 29 May 2017, 3:37 pm
Thank you, mate for giving us this haven. It's never lost on me what you've accomplished. I'm still that kid that many years ago suspected something ain't right because of what you built here bro.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Mon 29 May 2017, 6:08 pm
To jump in here Johnny-come-lately, I too found Frazier's pose striking. It reminded me of Michelangelo's David when I first saw it. But yes, it does resemble the BYP stances. (Wouldn't that be something if BWF was the model for the BYP!)

I echo pretty much what Paul said. I'm a PM/Oswald-on-the-first-floor guy first and foremost. I'm interested in the other things, but if anything will ever get this case reopened, it will something PM-related, IMO. As good as the other stuff is—and much of it is off-the-friggen-charts good—it just doesn't move the needle enough, sad to say. It's going to take something like a clear image of Oswald standing "where he shouldn't be standing" to get this thing front and center in the public's attention. Just my realistic assessment.

If this ever happens, ROKC will be instrumental in making it so.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 30 May 2017, 8:42 am
I'm not done with NBC yet. Not sure what I'll do, but I made myself a promise that I would come up with something before the end of the year.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm
Martin Shackelford is a twat
Totally without a thought.
Has claimed the science we used here is JUNK SCIENCE.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JFKED/permalink/1950785305188154/?comment_id=1951389011794450¬if_t=group_comment_reply¬if_id=1497415741826033

This is the same Martin Shackleford that said this:

"
I've known Judyth Baker for four years ["Martin4" assured everyone]. I've studied her evidence, and spent time with her exploring the areas of New Orleans which relate to her account. I've talked with a witness who knew of her affair with Lee Oswald. Another researcher has talked with two other witnesses to the affair. I find her credible.(3)

What a lump.
He's PM denier material alright.

So we have Martin, whom studies a case for 4yrs by speaking with Judyth and has spoken to one witness which he thinks supports Juydth's story.

Secondly he knows, or perhaps he talked with another person whom talked to two other people who support Judyth's story.

Sorry for doubting the genius that is the Shit Shack,
the Outhouse is Elelyon!

http://www.jfk-online.com/judyth-shackelford.html
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 15 Jun 2017, 4:21 am
Seems the Outhouse has not read PM so he is speaking from his arse

Shackelfraud doesnt know who Terry Martin is,

And thinks PM is the same as Jack White doorway jazz.

What an ignorant researcher. Dismal in fact.

Shackelford was warned he'd look the fool when I started this conversation.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 15 Jun 2017, 8:39 am
Martin is a lost cause. 

1. So what if he doesn't know who Terry is? Terry is not the evidence. Terry's work is. It stands or falls on it's own merit, not how well known Terry is.

2. The BYP can be fake and the Zap film unaltered. They are not joined at the hip.

3. Dragging Jack White's scrawny ass across the screen is meaningless as his work has never been used here. It is just a desperate ploy.

Last edited by greg parker on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 16 Jun 2017, 4:11 pm
Thank you Greg.
At least we know how a denier reacts when cornered.
They lick their butthole and claim its chocolate

Cheers
Ed
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 14 Aug 2018, 11:06 am
Jake Sykes wrote:The following is an image essay describing modeling work I've done in analyzing the power line and LHO figure shadows in the back yard. 

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Model_shown_on_map
Here is the model on a Google map. It sits on the Neely house. A feature of Sketchup is that one can geo-locate the model. As a result the shadows in the back yard can be generated for every minute of daylight on every day for the entire year.

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Model_closer_in_on_grass
Here you see the model closer in. I've replaced the google map with a green grass ground cover, but the geo-location is the same. Note the wires hanging in the air as if by magic. It's the wire shadows we care about, not the poles.

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Nealy_wires_then
Above we have the wires as they were back in those days. Today they are in a different location, on poles further away from the house. 

All of the dimensions in the model are careful approximations based upon the google map scale, and upon photos showing apparent ground level changes, typical floor to floor heights, typical door heights, and stair construction technique observable from the variety of photos available on the internet. I do possess the types of construction knowledge needed for purposes of making these kinds of inferences. That said, the model isn't perfect. But it was useful for making a point in studying the back yard photos.

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 SOF_general_view_329_225_PM
Above is at 2:25 PM on March 29, which was when I was able to get a decent match for shadows close to what we see in BYP's. One thing I struggled to get and never did succeed was a decent correlation between the post height and LHO's height. Could be my fault, could be something more suspicious, but I know this issue has been brought forward by others in the past.

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Side_ortho_w_dims_1
Side view with some critical dimensions (again 3/29 @ 2:25 PM)

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Wire_shadows_shad_on_fence
This is sequencing one minute at a time. I was amazed to see how far the shadows traveled up the pole (six inches) in just three minutes. Also note that as predicted by Steely, the head shadow goes UP the fence too, but much more slowly than the wire shadows. The speed of the wire shadows is due to the distance and elevation of the wires. These shadows are traveling toward the horizon faster than all the ground based shadows are. Point of order: Terry Martin gets the credit for the original discovery of this shadow anomaly.

So this leaves us with two possible conclusions: One, the photos are faked. Two, LHO moved closer to the camera within the time span of only several minutes between shots. Let's see how we must move LHO in this model in order to render a similar shadow change as observed in the BYP's:

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 NOF_general_view_329_227_PM
Here it is at 2:27 as that time looks most similar in terms of wires on the post. I'm focusing here on the bottom wire shadow and ignoring the fact that the upper two wire shadows are much higher on the post in the BYP's. The point stands either way. LHO is now way too far forward of the wire shadows on the ground. He is even taller compared to the post. (For those who are interested, the field of view setting for the perspective views is 30 degrees).

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Side_ortho_w_dims_2
Here are the dimensions and time stamp for the preceding view. The difference in distance from LHO to the fence is now 12" further from the fence.  

Thus eliminating the possibility that LHO moved closer to the camera, my final conclusion is that the photos are apparently faked.

Chris Bristow at EF counted the siding slats in comparison to a typical 6'-8" door height (80"), which is the same thing I did to arrive at most of the vertical house dimensions shown above. I came up with 10'-2" for the landing height, he got 10'-0" to 10'-4". I like 10'-2". Nice old siding really. You don't see siding like that anymore.

Thought I'd bump this in case somebody over there sees it and finds it useful.

Tue 14 Aug 2018, 1:16 pm
Jake Sykes wrote:Thought I'd bump this in case somebody over there sees it and finds it useful.

Nice to look at this again.
Damn fine work, Jake.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 15 Aug 2018, 3:09 am
Thank you very much Stan.

Thu 16 Aug 2018, 9:53 am
Jake,

this is awesome mate. Love your work. It's well set out, even I can understand this. BYP are faked 100% Nicely done.

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Byp_211
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Thu 16 Aug 2018, 9:17 pm
Thank you for the nice words Mick. It was my best effort to keep up with the work that you do along with the rest of the folks here.

Sun 26 Aug 2018, 4:13 pm
"One thing I struggled to get and never did succeed was a decent correlation between the post height and LHO's height. Could be my fault, could be something more suspicious, but I know this issue has been brought forward by others in the past."~Jake

Jake would say 5'2" model fit the post and pix more closely?

Thanks for great work on this!
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 26 Aug 2018, 4:39 pm
Side by side comp.

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 Byp10

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 26 Aug 2018, 4:53 pm
Okay, please refresh my memory.
Was this item identified before?
Does appear to have up turned edges...

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 20180813
Back Yard Photography - Page 5 20180814

Cheers, Ed
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 26 Aug 2018, 5:30 pm
I made the GIF on the left a few years ago, overlaying two of the BYPs to focus on the static background. This was before Terry discovered the wrong way power line shadows with Jake's subsequent analysis. I looked at this GIF again, this time with and eye on the power line shadows. The second GIF is Jake's animation resized to fit along side mine.
The two BYP images used in my GIF here use a different one than the two I used in my video, so the shadow movement is not quite as pronounced but you can still see a little movement. Later, when I have the time (and I'm more awake), I'll remake this overlay GIF using the same two images I used in the video, which better shows the movement of the shadows. 

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 BYPOverlay  Back Yard Photography - Page 5 JakeSykeBYPsanimation
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 26 Aug 2018, 10:51 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:"One thing I struggled to get and never did succeed was a decent correlation between the post height and LHO's height. Could be my fault, could be something more suspicious, but I know this issue has been brought forward by others in the past."~Jake

Ed

I think that would do it nicely. 5" shorter should pretty much nail it.
I can check it on the model when I have a bit more time.
Thanks Ed.

Mon 27 Aug 2018, 2:21 am
Jake Sykes wrote:
Ed. Ledoux wrote:"One thing I struggled to get and never did succeed was a decent correlation between the post height and LHO's height. Could be my fault, could be something more suspicious, but I know this issue has been brought forward by others in the past."~Jake

Ed

I think that would do it nicely. 5" shorter should pretty much nail it.
I can check it on the model when I have a bit more time.
Thanks Ed.

Here is 5'-2" Oswald in the model:

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 5-2_oswald

It pulled the shadow off the fence. If we backed him up more then it would go back onto the fence. Conclusion: at 5'-2" the faked photos work much better for the faker than for the fakee, since he was 5'9" tall.

Great observation Ed.

Mon 27 Aug 2018, 12:27 pm
Here's an overlay of the two BYP images that best show the movement of the power line shadows on the post and on the ground.

I started with the B&W image as a reference and I resized/positioned the reddish tinted image to match the background as closely as I could, focusing in the size/angle of the post. It's good but not perfect (there's a slight pincushion/parallax effect that I couldn't eliminate with with my modest skills).  

But the good is not the enemy of the perfect, so it's plenty good enough to illustrate the movement of the shadows of the power lines as well as the shadow of Oswald's head.

It sure would be cool if we could ever find a way for Marina Oswald to look at this.

Back Yard Photography - Page 5 BYP%20Overlay%20Power%20Lines
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 28 Aug 2018, 11:29 am
How about a Flip book....
Easy to make and works just as well.
We can include url too
Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 28 Aug 2018, 11:41 am
Bloody Good work Stan! btw
Ed
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 28 Aug 2018, 12:40 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Bloody Good work Stan! btw
Ed

It certainly is. Photos are faked. Everybody knows.

Fri 21 Sep 2018, 10:54 am
That is now inescapable Jake.

Stan how goes the Condensed PM version, bullet points etc.
Any headway.
Mahalo, Ed
StanDane
StanDane

Fri 21 Sep 2018, 7:22 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:That is now inescapable Jake.

Stan how goes the Condensed PM version, bullet points etc.
Any headway.
Mahalo, Ed
D'oh!
I didn't realize I signed up for anything, but I see I had, I guess. 
Let me cogitate on it over the next day or so and I'll come up with sumpin'.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum