Choose Search Type
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Hargrove's 20 Alternative Facts (for those who prefer their conspiracies devoid of any reality)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hargrove's 20 Alternative Facts (for those who prefer their conspiracies devoid of any reality)

Post by greg parker on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 12:09 am

20 Facts Indicating the Oswald Project was Run by the CIA

1. CIA accountant James Wilcott said he made payments to an encrypted account for “Oswald or the Oswald Project.”

It is not a good witness who says nothing in real time because his hearsay information would not be helpful, but then leaves his employer because he is "disenchanted" and only then starts talking about the "Oswald Project". If he thought his information was useless in the '60s, why would it be any better in the '70s? 
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=34140&search=%22oswald_project%22#relPageId=4&tab=page

2. Antonio Veciana said he saw LHO meeting with CIA’s Maurice Bishop/David Atlee Phillips in Dallas in August 1963.

Any reference book on CIA procedures will tell you that case officers do not meet their agents in public places. Absolutely verboten. This gets traction only via wishful thinking. If any such meeting took place, it should be considered prima facie evidence that Oswald was not being run by Philips - that the relationship was something else.

3. A 1978 CIA memo indicates that a CIA operations officer “had run an agent into the USSR, that man having met a Russian girl and eventually marrying her,” a case very similar to Oswald’s and clearly indicating that the Agency ran a “false defector” program in the 1950s.

This is a perfect example of the lack of care and logic used. A CIA officer sends someone into the Soviet Union and that person marries and that is all you need to prove a "False Defection Program"? I don' thin' so, Lucy. All it is proof of is that a gnat has more research skills than these guys. The CIA Officer of this story is Robert Byrnes and being "run" was Leonard Kirsch. He returned to the US with his wife in '62 - the same year as Oswald. Kirsch was an exchange student and part of the CIA REDSKIN program.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=74676&relPageId=155&search=%22Leonard_Kirsch%22

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/03/us/robert-francis-byrnes-79-influential-expert-on-russia.html

4. Robert Webster and LHO "defected" a few months apart in 1959, both tried to "defect" on a Saturday, both possessed "sensitive" information of possible value to the Russians, both were befriended by Marina Prusakova, and both returned to the United States in the spring of 1962.

Since there was no Oswald Project", any "connection" here must be in regard to something else. I wonder what that could be?  Go for it!

5. Richard Sprague, Richard Schweiker, and CIA agents Donald Norton and Joseph Newbrough all said LHO was associated with the CIA. 

Did any of them pony up with anything other than supposition? Which Donald Norton are we talking about anyway? Don O Don P or Don J?
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/burlingtonfreepress/obituary.aspx?pid=157349627

6. CIA employee Donald Deneslya said he read reports of a CIA agent who had worked at a radio factory in Minsk and returned to the US with a Russian wife and child.

Utter rubbish. Deneslaya claimed to have read reports about someone wanting to redefect. - an ex-Marine who sounds like Oswald. Nowhere but nowhere does Deneslaya refer to this person as an agent. He does indicate he may have been a "contact" for intel on the Minsk factory. That, does not an "agent" make.

7. Kenneth Porter, employee of CIA-connected Collins Radio, left his family to marry (and no doubt monitor) Marina Oswald after LHO’s death.

LOL So every person ever employed by Collins Radio was CIA? 

8. George Joannides, case officer and paymaster for DRE (which LHO had attempted to infiltrate) was put in charge of lying to the HSCA and never told them of his relationship to DRE.

Let me get this straight. LHO was a CIA agent trying to infiltrate a CIA sponsored Cuban exile group? You guys are just downright scary. 

9. For his achievements, Joannides was given a medal by the CIA.

Any connection between the medal and his HSCA work is not proven. Which makes it perfect evidence to claim whatever you want!

10. FBI took Oswald off the watch list at the same time a CIA cable gave him a clean bill of political health, weeks after Oswald’s New Orleans arrest and less than two months before the assassination.

And your proof that this is linked to an "Oswald Project" is?

11. Oswald’s lengthy “Lives of Russian Workers” essay reads like a pretty good intelligence report.

Yes it does. But it also reads like the type of diary the Reds forced those being "re-educated" to keep. I know it's a lot to ask, but you should try something different in writing this dross - study some history.

12. Oswald’s possessions were searched for microdots.

Because Oswald had that word written in his notebook. Duh!

13. Oswald owned an expensive Minox spy camera, which the FBI tried to make disappear.

Not Oswald's - but planted to look like it was his.

14. Even the official cover story of the radar operator near American U-2 planes defecting to Russia, saying he would give away all his secrets, and returning home without penalty smells like a spy story.

Nowhere near as smelly as a 1000 page book about a CIA sperm bank by-product. The facts will be made public this year.

15. CIA Richard Case Nagell clearly knew about the plot to assassinate JFK and LHO’s relation to it, but the CIA ignored his warnings.

Show where he warned the CIA.

16. LHO always seemed poor as a church mouse, until it was time to go “on assignment.”  For his Russian adventure, we’re to believe he saved all the money he needed for first class European hotels and private tour guides in Moscow from the non-convertible USMC script he saved. In the summer of 1963, he once again seemed to have enough money to travel abroad to Communist nations.

"An assignment" doesn't equate to an "Oswald Project". An assignment indicates minor work on a project that is not about you. "I'm on assignment... I'm playing me (or my doppelganger) in my own project!" Nope. Doesn't work.

17. To this day, the CIA claims it never interacted with Oswald, that it didn’t even bother debriefing him after the “defection.” What utter bs….

So denial is confirmation and black is white?

18. After he “defected” to the Soviet Union in 1959, bragging to U.S. embassy personnel in Moscow that he would tell the Russians everything he knew about U.S. military secrets, he returns to the U.S. without punishment and is then in 1963 given the OK to travel to Cuba and the Soviet Union again!

Without punishment because... HE DID NOTHING ILLEGAL!!!

19. Allen Dulles, the CIA director fired by JFK, and the Warren Commission clearly wanted the truth hidden from the public to protect sources and methods of intelligence agencies such as the CIA. Earl Warren said, “Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security.”

Yep. So?

20. President Kennedy and the CIA clearly were at war with each other in the weeks immediately before his assassination, as evidenced by Arthur Krock's infamous defense of the Agency in the Oct. 3, 1963 New York Times. “Oswald” was the CIA’s pawn.

Kennedy was at war with the CIA and Oswald was a CIA pawn and that is another of your "proofs" that there was an "Project Oswald"? Only a lunatic would make that statement.

Last edited by greg parker on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 8:17 am; edited 3 times in total

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Hargrove's 20 Alternative Facts (for those who prefer their conspiracies devoid of any reality)

Post by Terry W. Martin on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 11:55 pm

Nicely debunked, Greg.

Is there a follow-up planned, or do we have to wait for your book?
Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hargrove's 20 Alternative Facts (for those who prefer their conspiracies devoid of any reality)

Post by greg parker on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 8:18 am

Terry W. Martin wrote:Nicely debunked, Greg.

Is there a follow-up planned, or do we have to wait for your book?
Terry,

all my research will be out by the end of the year via book or through the conference, or both.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top