REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

2  prayer  4  tsbd  Floor  hosty  3a  Weigman  +Lankford  beckley  Darnell  Theory  paine  frazier  doyle  Lifton  zapruder  Lankford  Humor  tippit  9  Mason  fritz  3  David  11  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

H & L conclusions so far vs reality Empty H & L conclusions so far vs reality

Tue 28 Jul 2020, 11:05 am
THE MARGUERITE OSWALD IMPOSTOR AND HARVEY WERE LIVING AT 101 SAN SABA IN BENBROOK FROM JULY THROUGH NOVEMBER, 1947 WHILE MARGUERITE (OSWALD) EKDAHL WAS LIVING WITH LEE (AND ROBERT AND JOHN DURING THE SUMMER) AT 1505 8TH AVENUE. MORE IMPORTANT, HOWEVER, WAS THAT 101 SAN SABA WAS OWNED BY MARGUERITE (OSWALD) EKDAHL AND WAS RENTED TO THE MARGUERITE OSWALD IMPOSTOR FOR 6 MONTHS. THESE TWO WOMEN KNEW EACH OTHER IN 1947.
The sleight of hand used to get to that conclusion:

1. Armstrong ignored the fact that in 1963, both neighbors (Bell and Carleton) stated that all three kids were living with Marguerite on San Saba. 

2. In 1963, Bell had them living there in 1947 and Carleton had it has somewhere between 1945 and 1947.  Added to that, records of Tarrant County show that Marguerite purchased the place on 7/7/47. But they are also misreading those records. She did not move in as claimed. In fact, the book of the myth shows that Armstrong new very well that she never moved in.

From page 25 of the good book

On July 7, 1947 Marguerite C. Ekdahl, with a $1500 cash down payment, purchased a new home at 101 San Saba in Benbrook for $3950. 74 Tarrant County land records show that Marguerite Ekdahl leased her house to Buster L. Murray on August 1, 1947 for one year at $50 per month. 75 This is the only Tarrant County record relating to Buster Murray. 

For reasons that should be obvious, Armstrong has put more weight on witness memory than the actual county records. In short, he does not believe that anyone named Buster Murray rented it out because he is desperate to "prove" that the fake Marge and fake Lee were the renters.

Repost of the Tarrant County documents
H & L conclusions so far vs reality 1210981442_101SanSabaDeedCard-OCarletonbuysfromMEkdahl.jpg.0c336169e5d6162c03825cb5f6471668

H & L conclusions so far vs reality 239293010_DeedofTrustMargeEKDAHLbuying101SanSaba.jpg.693ec31b10cd54c60be8d46c89050721

But he is also wrong about the amount she paid for it. $1500 was not just a down payment - it was the full price. The amount shown in the column under "compensation" is not the price she paid. It is the total owing on the place. The figure showing of $2950 is made up of the $1500 she paid for it plus the $2450 owed by the then current owners, the Ellis's to the previous owners, the Denmans to be repaid by the Ellis's at $40 a month. Until I found a copy of Harvey and Lee, I assumed that part of the deal had been that the Ellis's stayed there for 12 months when the reality is that Marguerite rented it out at $50 a month for 12 months to Buster Murray. 

The Ellis's had only moved in on April 11, 1947 so by July it seems, they had hit a financial brick wall.  I gather much ado has been made over what was claimed to be Marge buying the place for $3950 and selling at a loss for $2750. That was not the case. She made a fat profit on it, plus some rental income.

In September, 1947 John and Robert returned to the Chamberlain-Hunt academy, while 7-year old LEE Oswald enrolled in the second grade at the Lilly Clayton Elementary in Ft. Worth. LEE Oswald was the son of the tall, nice looking woman who married Edwin Ekdahl. HARVEY Oswald was a native speaking Russian boy who was probably brought to this country during or after WWII and raised by his "short, heavy-set" caretaker/mother who also used the name "Marguerite Oswald." During the next 12 years, as we shall see, these two young boys often lived close to each other, attended the same schools, worked in the same cities, and both were in the Marine Corps.

Yes, the one and only Lee went to Lily Clayton Elementary in 1947. 

The rest is just unadulterated drivel that has never been proved and the only evidence offered up so for in this long article http://harveyandlee.net/Early/Early.html is the fact that Frank Wisner recruited refugees to return to their homelands, to blend in and act as spies for the US. There is not a single instance where Wisner or anyone else, recruited an emigre to return to their homeland to blend in while pretending to be a US born citizen. Why have they never done that? Because it is ridiculous on its face.

In researching this, I have come across the San Saba saga as being referred to as a "mystery" on more than one occasion - a mystery which apparently, Armstrong solved.

No he never. He created a false mystery and solved it via the usual unreliable memories of witnesses and by misreading some documents and dismissing those that went against him - in particular the record showing Marge rented the place out for 12 months from August 1947 to the start of summer the following year - at which time she moved in with the 3 boys. Armstrong also hides from his readers that both neighbors told the FBI that all 3 boys were living there - no matter what he may have cajoled them into saying decades later.

There is no mystery here. There are no discrepancies. The only thing Armstrong has proved wrong in the official history is that the WC assumed she bought the place at the time she moved in in 1948. That was because they relied on John Pic who probably did not know she bought it the year before and rented it out for a year before they moved in.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

H & L conclusions so far vs reality Empty Re: H & L conclusions so far vs reality

Fri 31 Jul 2020, 7:57 pm
San Saba updated again here: https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t2253-h-l-conclusions-so-far-vs-reality

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum