REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  fritz  prayer  Weigman  Lankford  11  +Lankford  tippit  2  Humor  paine  zapruder  3  Lifton  doyle  frazier  Floor  9  3a  Mason  Theory  4  beckley  Darnell  David  hosty  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 7 Empty Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Thu 11 Aug 2016, 6:23 pm
First topic message reminder :

This is full rebuild of the hugely popular thread created by Mick Purdy at the Webs forum in February 2015. – Stan

Mick Purdy

I believe Buell Wesley Frazier lied about seeing Lee Oswald with a package, a package two feet long on the morning of Friday November 22nd 1963.

I believe Linnie Mae Randle lied about seeing Oswald with a package, a package 27 inches long on the Morning of 22nd Nov 1963.

I believe both Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier fabricated the curtain rod story.

I think there is ample evidence in their WC testimonies, affidavits and FBI interviews to support each of these contentions.

I have also come to the conclusion (after having a closer look at the testimonies and the various reports), that Buell Wesley Frazier lied about another crucially important matter that day. In my opinion the totality of the evidence suggests Frazier lied with regards to driving Lee Harvey Oswald to work that fateful morning.

Take a moment to reflect upon the importance of that drive to the case against Oswald before reading on.

The story was very likely fabricated not merely to have Oswald appear to carry a sack into work – but also to create the illusion of Oswald carrying a rifle. This conclusion is drawn from a study of the WC testimonies of both Randle and Frazier regarding Oswald, the package and his alleged arrival at the Randle residence that morning. Ten or more neighbours considered to be best placed to spot pedestrian movement in the vicinity were interviewed by the FBI as to whether they saw Oswald carrying a package from the Paine’s home to the Randle home. To a person, they stated they had not seen Oswald that morning – with or without any suspicious package which the police on more than one occasion, described as being similar in size and shape to a rifle case.

Frazier’s WC and Shaw trial testimony regarding the journey into work with Oswald appears rehearsed. Any questions relating to the “sack” or what was said in the car on the way in is met with what sounds very much like scripted answers that have become Frazier’s Lore. The sack, the curtain rods, the weather, and my favourite, Oswald’s kids, are IMO all part of the charade. Away from the small talk and banter about kids, he constantly flip flopped on testimony in a manner redolent with patterns of deceit.

Frazier’s WC testimony with regard to his arrival at work is at complete odds with the HSCA interview of Edward Shields. Though it could be argued Shields, unlike Frazier, was not under oath, and therefore is a witness of lesser value, the fact is that Shields was as close as you can get to a disinterested party merely reporting for the first what he had heard. Sadly, it took well over a decade for him to receive any relevant questions. In any event, it is highly unlikely he ever realized the import of his information.

From the HSCA interview of Shields

SHIELDS: I think Charles Givens hollered out there and asked Frazier where was his rider and he told him: "I dropped him off at the building." Yeah, that was it...Well, I was down on the floor when they hollered out and said and the answer he gave them, I don't know, I think he said: "I dropped him off at the building." Now, whoever it was hollering asked him, I don't know.
DAY: This is the morning of the assassination?
SHIELDS: Mm-hmm.
DAY: Somebody hollered out the window and say: "Where is your rider?" And to your recollection, Frazier says, "I dropped him off at the building."
SHIELDS: Yes.
DAY: Alright. The day of the assassination, did you see Oswald come to work with Frazier?
SHIELDS: No I didn’t.

To summarize what we have so far… no one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald walk to the Frazier residence that morning. No one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald in Frazier’s car that morning – except Frazier himself. No one saw Lee Harvey Oswald that morning with any package except Wes and Linnie Mae.

Frazier also testified that he let Oswald get well ahead on the walk from the car park to the loading dock entrance. But in the form of Edward Shields, we have a potential reason for Frazier to construct that story.

In the above two short paragraphs alone, we have three “firsts” – firsts that are needed for the official story to hold. Oswald had never walked to the Randle residence for his lift before. He was always picked up at the Paine house. Oswald had never taken a long package to work before. Oswald had never neglected to take a packed lunch before. Oswald had never even needed a lift on a Friday morning before. Frazier had never let Oswald walk ahead of him from the car park before. They had always walked in together. That is a lot of “firsts” – all reliant on a very tight little knit of witnesses outside of which, no corroboration exists. Nobody else, not one person can verify Frazier’s version of events in Irving except for his sister. At the other end of the journey at the TSBD parking lot, we rely solely on Frazier. It beggars belief that there are no other witnesses. That walk was at least 2 and 1/2 blocks long. Shields and Givens smash his fairy-tale apart.

This “story” IMO has the same stench wafting around it, like the rest of the days fables contain.

The bus trip, the cab ride, the sack, the run, the walk, the ducking, the escape, the 2nd floor, the first floor, the sixth floor, the lunch bag, the rifle case, the back seat, the front seat, the white jacket the grey jacket, the gun, the revolver ……………

An alternative scenario

Postal Inspectors interviewed Mr and Mrs CP Schneider at 2707 West Fifth St in the early evening of November 22. Mr Schneider confirmed he had seen Lee Oswald in front of the 2515 residence at approximately 6:00pm of the previous evening. He also stated that a neighbour, Mrs Ed Roberts of 2519 West Fifth St had told him that Willie Randle, 2439 West Fifth St, had driven Oswald to work on the morning of November 22, and that Oswald was carrying a package large enough to have contained a rifle. (CD 296)

What sort of investigation is it that receives hearsay evidence such as the above and fails to follow up to confirm or refute it with the parties involved? WE are indeed, expected to believe that no follow up was done, because there is no evidence any follow up was done. Yet, there is actually circumstantial evidence that the authorities did believe that Randle was the man who gave the lift because that same night, the FBI was attempting to trace the origins of the scope in the names of Lee Oswald OR Willie Randall [sic]. (CD 87) It is virtually impossible to believe that the FBI would act on hearsay alone, when a few houses from where the hearsay was received, lived the person who had passed on that hearsay. You would almost have to believe that this “Willie Randle” lead was followed up and that it checked out given the ease with which such a lead could be checked out. To further complicate matters, the DPD already had Oswald’s alleged driver in custody. If Frazier truly was the driver, there would no reason at all to be checking on “Willy Randle/Randall” as a co-conspirator!

Randle had arrived in Austin at about 7:00pm on what was said to be work-related business in company with co-worker named Berry Caster. (FBI 105-82555 Oswald HQ File, Section 32, p44) It is between a 3 and 4 hour drive from Irving to Austin, so it is far from impossible that “Willie” drove Lee to work that morning on the basis that Frazier had already left.

Because of the holes in the official investigation, some conjecture is needed if we are to try understand the mess we have been left. What follows is some of my conjecture.

Frazier left that morning on his own – with the throwdown M-C rifle. The call from Givens of “where’s your rider?” was code giving Frazier the all clear to bring “the package” in, or was code for simply it’s clear to come inside.

Since Lee had missed his ride, Willie Randle offered to give him one, but needed to borrow Ruth’s car since his own was full of work gear for the trip to Austin later on. This leads to Oswald’s statement in front of Roger Craig concerning Craig’s description of a certain station wagon that "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine. Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it."

Doesn’t that sound like someone talking about a car that was being driven by someone else?

I’d like to thank Greg Parker for his enormous support and encouragement.

Last edited by greg parker on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:27 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)

StanDane
StanDane

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 7 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 12:25 am
Paul Francisco Paso

Mick, Fritz said that when the subject of the package was broached with Oswald, Oswald advised Fritz that all he brought with him on the ride was a lunchbag which was on the front seat. Fritz also goes on to answer a question from Ball that Oswald had intimated to him that Frazier may have recalled another instance that Frazier had picked him up and might be confused.

I am still not sure what to make of all this testimony from Fritz. When Ball presses him about the curtain rod story Fritz is reluctant to recall whether he asked Oswald about it. In fact his whole testimony is littered with lapses of memory and references to notes. I don't think he is telling us the whole truth and I am sure he is throwing around some whoppers too.

I'll be honest with you, Mick. I am not 100% with dismissing the whole ride business. In fact I am probably at a point that I don't know what to believe anymore which btw I am quite comfortable being at. This case never ceases to surprise me and I find that not tying myself to any certainty has held me in good stead. 

Keep up the fine work, Mick. Your efforts so far have challenged my preconceptions. I like that.
StanDane
StanDane

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 7 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 12:27 am
Mick Purdy

Paul,
I completely understand your position.

What I'm challenging here is the narrative, the story as we have been told.
I do not subscribe any longer to the idea that the events as we've been informed are an accurate reflection of what transpired.

I say, and with good cause that everything is open game. In nearly every instance Oswald seems to have been "inserted" into scenarios which place hime in incriminating circumstances.

I just happen to believe the ride into work with Frazier is one of those.

I also don't believe in the bag, package, or the curtain rods either, if you take them away from the equation its amazing IMO how simple things become.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:05 am
Hasan Yusuf

Mick,

I have been silent about the issue of who took Oswald to work, but I think this is an absolutely fascinating thread. Although I am not 100% convinced yet that it was Randle who took Oswald to work that morning, I think that you and others have made a pretty convincing case for it. Like Paul said, keep up the fine work!
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:07 am
Terry Martin

One thing I am wondering about... Did the employees of the TSBD use a punchclock to show when they got to work? Did they use handwritten timecards?

How did they know when people actually got to work on any given day? How did they know how much to pay them? (Did Joe Molina have responsibility for the payroll?)

Is there any evidence, statement, hearsay, or what have you, intimating that Oswald arrived some time later than BWF? Perhaps, even, much later.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:09 am
Stan Dane wrote:Terry Martin

One thing I am wondering about... Did the employees of the TSBD use a punchclock to show when they got to work? Did they use handwritten timecards?

How did they know when people actually got to work on any given day? How did they know how much to pay them? (Did Joe Molina have responsibility for the payroll?)

Is there any evidence, statement, hearsay, or what have you, intimating that Oswald arrived some time later than BWF? Perhaps, even, much later.

Greg Parker

Terry, if you can believe Trulythey had zip. Nada. No way Jose of knowing who got in when, who got back from lunch late, who left work early.

Mr. BELIN. What were his hours of work to be?
    Mr. TRULY. His hours were from 8 in the morning until 4:45 in the afternoon. His lunch period was from 12 to 12:45.
    Mr. BELIN. Did you have a time clock there that they punch or not?
    Mr. TRULY. No, sir.

They were very caring and trusting employers who loved their minimum wage slaves dearly.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:11 am
Stan Dane

Not having a time clock at the TSBD doesn't seem plausible.

According to this source: < http://www.btrs.co.uk/clock-card-history/ >

"By the 1920's most factories and offices were using time recorder machines as a replacement for handwritten logs."

1963 was forty friggin years after "by the 1920s."

But even if Truly's TSBD was still in the dark ages, time accounting-wise, there should have been handwritten logs of peoples' time. I say should have been.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:12 am
Terry Martin

Yeah, you're so right. Very caring they were.

And as soon as Oswald was arrested they all exchanges glances, scratched their heads, and asked, "Lee Harvey who?!?"

"Nope, never saw him... EVER."
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:13 am

Colin Crow

There was no time clock at the TSBD. It was Shelly's responsibility to notice who was present in the morning and afternoon. He merely noticed the men in his wanderings and checked them off when he noticed them. Anyone could be absent for long periods of time under this system.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:14 am
Stan Dane

Noticing the men in their wanderings. Checking them off. Hit or miss accountability.

It figures.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:15 am
Steely Dan

Colin, that's a system which, if you were of a mind, could easily be abused in a variety of ways.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:21 am
Mick Purdy

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 7 Shelley%20FBI

So I would imagine, the TSBD as a business, accountable you would assume to its stakeholders, even in 1963 would have had systems in place to account for it's TSBD employees start and finish times. One would have assumed that as foreman, William Shelley who had been charged with accounting for the warehouse workers would have been positioned at the rear door entrance for their arrivals and departures. If not Shelley then somebody else in his place. I would assume.

Would I be assuming too much then.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:23 am
Stan Dane wrote:Hasan Yusuf

Mick,

I have been silent about the issue of who took Oswald to work, but I think this is an absolutely fascinating thread. Although I am not 100% convinced yet that it was Randle who took Oswald to work that morning, I think that you and others have made a pretty convincing case for it. Like Paul said, keep up the fine work!

Mick Purdy

Randle is my bet, but I'm in no way predisposed either.
I just don't believe it was Wes.
Who knows it could've even been Ruth. But I'd bet my left testi its not Frazier.
And if its not Frazier, then Wes and his sister lied and they had to have done this for a very significant reason IMO.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:23 am
Terry Martin

Wasn't Jack Daugherty (sp?) the fellow that unlocked the doors in the morning? Perhaps he was the one who was "positioned at the rear door entrance".
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:25 am
Mick Purdy

Randle WC Testimony,

Mr. BALL. The next morning did you get breakfast for Wesley, you, and your mother?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes; mother and my children.
Mr. BALL. And you were packing his lunch, too, were you?

No mention of Bill.
A sleep in?.
left for Austin early?
A few errands perhaps?
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:35 am
Stan Dane wrote:

Colin Crow

There was no time clock at the TSBD. It was Shelly's responsibility to notice who was present in the morning and afternoon. He merely noticed the men in his wanderings and checked them off when he noticed them. Anyone could be absent for long periods of time under this system.

Greg Parker

I've never been satisfied with this side of it. They were allowed to break early for lunch, no clocks to punch on entry or exit... and there is the equally puzzling system of hiring and firing...

Truly:

What did Mrs. Paine say, and what did you say?

Mr. TRULY. She said, "Mr. Truly,"---words to this effect---you understand---" Mr. Truly, you don't know who I am but I have a neighbor whose brother works for you. I don't know what his name is. But he tells his sister that you are very busy. And I am just wondering if you can use another man," or words to that effect.

And I told Mrs.---she said, "I have a fine young man living here with his wife and baby, and his wife is expecting a baby--another baby, in a few days, and he needs work desperately."

Now, this is not absolutely--this is as near as I can remember the conversation over the telephone.

And I told Mrs. Paine that--to send him down, and I would talk to him--that I didn't have anything in mind for him of a permanent nature, but if he was suited, we could possibly use him for a brief time.
    ----------------------------

Mr. DULLES. Do you recall, Mr. Truly, whether you hired any personnel for work in this particular building, in the School Depository, after the 15th of October and before the 22d of November?

Mr. TRULY. No, sir; I don't recall hiring anyone else other than Oswald for that building the same day that I hired Oswald. I believe, if I am not mistaken, I hired another boy for a temporary job, and put him in the other warehouse at 1917 North Houston.

Mr. DULLES. At a different warehouse?

Mr. TRULY. At a different warehouse. He was laid off November 15th, I believe November 15th, or something like that.

Mr. DULLES. What I was getting at is whether an accomplice could have gotten in in that way. That is why I was asking the question.

Mr. TRULY. No, sir; I don't recall. Actually, the end of our fall rush--if it hadn't existed a week or 2 weeks longer, or if we had not been using some of our regular boys putting down this plywood, we would not have had any need for Lee Oswald at that time, which is a tragic thing for me to think about.

Really, how great was the need for Oswald... even with the floor laying (which Williams shows to be a bogus excuse for men to up there and to hire Oswald > here's what Norman said...

Mr. BALL. Did you ever go to the sixth floor that day, that morning?

Mr. NORMAN. I can't---yes, I went up that morning during the time I think they were laying the floor up there when I went up there.

Mr. BALL. Did you help them?

Mr. NORMAN. No; I was just up there shooting the breeze.

By the way... Maxwell of the HSCA asked Norman if they punched a clock, signed in or "just go in the building and prepare for work". Norman replied, "Right". We are left to assume he is saying "right" to that last option.

According to Williams, the sole reason for the floor laying was so that their kind-hearted slave owners didn't have to shed any slaves.

Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, I worked there until business began to get slow. I think that was--it was before November. I think it was some time during October. I am not sure.

Mr. BALL. And what did they put you to work at at that time?

Mr. WILLIAMS. They called me up to help lay a floor on the fifth floor, they wanted more boards over it. As I say, business was slow, and they were trying to keep us on without laying us off at the time. So I was using the saw, helping cut wood and lay wood.

Mr. BALL. You were laying a wood floor over the old floor?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. On the fifth floor?

Mr. WILLIAMS. yes, sir.

So much for WC apologist Jerry Organ's claims that the floor laying was urgently needed because oil left by previous occupants was ruining the boxes!

But wait. There's more. The altruism of the TSBD was newly acquired just in time for the motorcade. Previously, they had not blinked at laying people off and then rehiring them during the busy season.

Mr. BELIN. How long have you worked there?

Mr. GIVENS. Off and on about 6 years.

Mr. BELIN. Was there any period of time that you haven't worked there?

Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir.

Mr. BELIN. What happened then?

Mr. GIVENS. Well, I Just, you know, sometimes I had some days to layoff during the slack season, like it is now, and when it' is rush season he calls you back.

Mr. BELIN. So it was just a question of being laid off during the slack season?

Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir.
------------------------------------------

FWIW, Norman also told Maxwell of the HSCA that Givens had told everyone either that day, or on the Monday, that he had seen Oswald riding up and down the elevators all morning, but was never carrying any stock... strange how no one else noticed this...

Maxwell also asked Norman if he had been following all the reports about the picture in the paper with some claiming it was Oswald. Maxwell asked Norman who he thought it was. He had no doubt it was Lovelady. Take that Cinque.

Was Maxwell suspicious about the lifts?

Norman on Lee and Wes... "I don't know how many times he rode to work with him..."

Q: Did you see them coming to work a number of times? That you can recall"

Norman: Well I see them after they got in the building. Just for them was driving [sic] up out there dring out on the parking lot or something like that.

Maxwell then asks if he remembers Wes being asked about his rider... to which Norman responds "no"... but Norman was probably not in yet, or was at the Elm St warehouse already himself.

Then there is Wes' claim of getting his job through Massey's Employment agency in Irving - while his sister seemed to be under the impression he had got the job himself after she tipped him that it was a good place for people "with not much education".

It is possible, but unlikely, that the TSBD used an employment agency in Irving. There is testimony that someone at the TEC scrambled to find out if he had referred Oswald.... indicating that the TSBD did use the TEC. And having worked in the industry, that does seem more likely - and though they could possibly have used the TEC as well as some private companies, it is my experience that places like TSBD would be more inclined to use agencies close by. Using low rent labor often comes with unreliability, lack of transport etc... and so prefer people living in the immediate area OR who can demonstrate they have reliable transport. There is no evidence that Truly even asked how he was going to commute from Irving - which is where he said he was living...
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:37 am

Wasn't Jack Daugherty (sp?) the fellow that unlocked the doors in the morning? Perhaps he was the one who was "positioned at the rear door entrance".

Mick Purdy

Yes Terry,
Jack Dougherty.
7.00 am starts for Jack, he had special things to attend to, in the basement.

And yes if not Shelley, then Jack is my tip.
But as far as I can glean, he was really only ever asked about Oswald entering the building in the morning.

I wonder if Jack was charged with opening the doors in the mornings too.
If he was, would that mean he had access to a set of TSBD keys outside of working hours.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:41 am
Mick Purdy

What we have here Greg,
is powerful and IMO persuasive argument to suggest Oswald was inserted into the TSBD workforce at a time when as the testimony implies, it was not required.

Now all this leads us back to the Viper's nest in Irving, as far as I can tell.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:45 am
Mick Purdy

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 7 Oswald%20Irving%20Appl
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:46 am
Mick Purdy

Ruth Paine WC testimony:

Mrs. PAINE - And the subject of his looking for work and that he hadn't found work for a week, came up while we were having coffee, the four young mothers at Mrs. Roberts' house, and Mrs. Randle mentioned that her younger brother, Wesley Frazier thought they needed another person at the Texas School Book Depository where Wesley worked.
Marina then asked me, after we had gone home, asked me if I would call--

Mr. JENNER - Was Marina present during this discussion?

Mrs. PAINE - Yes; Marina was present, yes, indeed.

Mr. JENNER - Did she understand the conversation?

Mrs. PAINE - It was a running translation, running, faulty translation going on.

Mr. JENNER - You were translating for her?

Mrs. PAINE - I was acting as her translator. And then after we came home she asked me if I would call the School Book Depository to see if indeed there was the possibility of an opening, and at her request, I did telephone--

Mr. JENNER - Excuse me, please.

Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Mr. JENNER - While you were still in the Roberts' home was there any discussion at all of the subject mentioned by you or by Mrs. Randle or Mrs. Roberts or anyone else, of calls to be made, or that might be made, to the Texas School Book Depository in this connection?

Mrs. PAINE - I don't recall this discussion. As I recall it was a suggestion made by Marina to me after we got home, but I may be wrong.

Mr. JENNER - But that is your best recollection that you are now testifying?

Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Mr. JENNER - Is that correct?

Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Mr. JENNER - You reached home and Marina suggested that "Would you please call the Texas School Depository?"

Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Mr. JENNER - What did you do?

Mrs. PAINE - I looked up the number in the book, and dialed it, was told I would need to speak to Mr. Truly, who was at the warehouse. The phone was taken to Mr. Truly, and I talked with him and said--

Mr. JENNER - You mean the call was transferred by the operator?

Mrs. PAINE - To Mr. Truly, and I said I know of a young man whose wife was staying in my house, the wife was expecting a child, they already had a little girl and he had been out of work for a while and was very interested in getting any employment and his name, and was there a possibility of an opening there, and Mr. Truly said he didn't know whether he had an opening, that the young man should apply himself in person.

Mr. JENNER - Which made sense.

Mrs. PAINE - Made very good sense for a personnel man to say.

Mr. JENNER - Did you make more than one call to this Texas School Book Depository?

Mrs. PAINE - No.

Mr. JENNER - Only the one?

Mrs. PAINE - Only the one.

Mr. JENNER - What was the date of this call?

Mrs. PAINE - Reconstructing it, I believe it was October 14.

Mr. JENNER - What day of the week is October 14?
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 10:01 am
Mick Purdy

Look at this affidavit...

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 7 Randle%20Testimony%207 

...and notice the changes from this report to the next, the SS report about a week later:

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 7 Randle%20Testimony%203 

Now have a look at the WC testimony, in 1964:

Mr. BALL. What was he carrying?

Mrs. RANDLE. He was carrying a package in a sort of a heavy brown bag, heavier than a grocery bag it looked to me. It was about, if I might measure, about this long, I suppose, and he carried it in his right hand, had the top sort of folded down and had a grip like this, and the bottom, he carried it this way, you know, and it almost touched the ground as he carried it.

Mr. BALL. Let me see. He carried it in his right hand, did he?

Mrs. RANDLE. That is right.

Mr. BALL. And where was his hand gripping the middle of the package?

Mrs. RANDLE. No, sir; the top with just a little bit sticking up. You know just like you grab something like that.

Mr. BALL. And he was grabbing it with his right hand at the top of the package and the package almost touched the ground?

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. He walked over to your house, did he?

Mrs. RANDLE. Well, I saw him as he started crossing the street. Where he come from then I couldn't say.

Mr. BALL. You don't know where he went from that?

Mrs. RANDLE. Where he went?

Mr. BALL. Did you see him go to the car?

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.

Mr. BALL. What did he do?

Mrs. RANDLE. He opened the right back door and I just saw that he was laying the package down so I closed the door. I didn't recognize him as he walked across my carport and I at that moment I wondered who was fixing to come to my back door so I opened the door slightly and saw that it--I assumed he was getting in the car but he didn't, so he come back and stood on the driveway.

Mr. BALL. He put the package in the car.

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; I don't know if he put it on the seat or on the floor but I just know he put it in the back.

Notice how Randle can't get the story straight. The "Oswald at the window"  becomes inserted in the wrong place in the different versions.

IMO this isn't just a memory lapse or misremembering, She actually forgets in what order she should tell her story.

The same goes for Wes, he flip flops on many things and forgets whether he remembers seeing the package prior to getting into the car or, as he later settled on "glancing over his shoulder and catching a glimpse" of it.

I don't believe they are simply forgetting, they are suffering from IMO continually trying to recall the events they have invented.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 10:03 am
Goban Saor

Mick,

Just to refer back briefly to BW Frazier’s body language in the video posted by Colin on page 7 of this thread, it wasn’t until after I submitted my post about it on page 8 that I saw your short post at the bottom of page 7. That’s why I didn’t mention your post in mine.

I think it’s worth noting that we both independently saw a similar significance in Frazier’s body language.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 10:04 am
Stan Dane wrote:Goban Saor

Mick,

Just to refer back briefly to BW Frazier’s body language in the video posted by Colin on page 7 of this thread, it wasn’t until after I submitted my post about it on page 8 that I saw your short post at the bottom of page 7. That’s why I didn’t mention your post in mine.

I think it’s worth noting that we both independently saw a similar significance in Frazier’s body language.

Mick Purdy

And I agree, I have filmed people all of my life, sometimes in similar situations as that we've seen in the you tube video Of Wes.

I immediately recognised  his body language at that particular moment, which we have both independently observed,  as a sign of being deceitful.

That said I'm no expert, but I have seen this many many times before in similar circumstances
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 10:06 am
Mick Purdy

Where was Ruth Paine Friday morning around 7.15 am?

Mr. JENNER - You awakened when in the morning?

Mrs. PAINE - At 7:30.

Mr. JENNER - And when you awakened, immediately after you awakened what did you do?

Mrs. PAINE - When I awoke I felt the house was extremely quiet and the thought occurred to me that Lee might have overslept. I wondered if he had gotten up in time to get off around 7 o'clock because I knew he had to go to meet Wesley Frazier to catch his ride. I looked about and found a plastic coffee cup in the sink that had clearly been used and judged he had had a cup of coffee and left.

Mr. JENNER - Did you see any other evidence of his having had breakfast?

Mrs. PAINE - That was all he normally had for breakfast.

Mr. JENNER - A plastic coffee cup with some remains in it of coffee?

Mrs. PAINE - Instant coffee; yes.

Mr. JENNER - What was his habit with respect to his breakfast when he made his visits?

Mrs. PAINE - It was very normal for him to take coffee.

Mr. JENNER - Was Marina up and about when you arose at 7:30?

Mrs. PAINE - No; she was not.

So lets be clear here, Ruth Paine and only Ruth Paine is the only person who can vouch for her whereabouts at around this time in the morning.

Furthermore she is by her own admission out and about until 11.30 am.

That's interesting!
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 10:07 am
Mick Purdy

I'm not sure I'm buying into the sloppiness of the Time Clock. I understand the TSBD might not have run one for the warehouse workers, but, really its still a business.....there had to be some form of accountability.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 10:09 am
Greg Parker

Mrs. PAINE - When I awoke I felt the house was extremely quiet and the thought occurred to me that Lee might have overslept. I wondered if he had gotten up in time to get off around 7 o'clock because I knew he had to go to meet Wesley Frazier to catch his ride. I looked about and found a plastic coffee cup in the sink that had clearly been used and judged he had had a cup of coffee and left.

He had to go and MEET Frazier to catch his ride??? Frazier did not pick him up outside the Paine residence????

And he normally left at 7 for a 15 minute ride to a job that didn't commence until 8???? This is BULLSHIT.

WTF is going on with these people??? If he was NOT picked up at the Paine residence and going up to the Randle residence had never happened previously, where the fuck did he normally get picked up, and how did he and Wes kill three quarters of an hour???
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum