REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum
 



Go down
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 22 Jul 2020, 8:56 pm
Professor Larsen ( Emeritus Professor of Animal husbandry and advanced millinery- Barnum Brigham Young Amalgamated University of Bumfuckery) has just made history!!
Whilst blessing us poor feeble minded souls with the wondrous bounty of his soaring intellect he inadvertently provided us with what may well turn out to be the most vacuous and insight free post in the history of the internet.
The fucking Magna Carta of self deluded myopic buffoonery.
Calling the " H and L critics" ideologues while accusing us non believers of cherry picking
Have any of these characters actually lived? Seriously, man all joking aside the depths of self delusion and denial is staggering.
These characters have absolutely no self awareness. 
The sound of their circle LOLing and back slapping must have drowned out the howls of utter contempt and derision.
As long as they  keep churning out the baleful propaganda I don't see any other realistic alternative.
In its own way H and L is just as destructive as the Warren Report.
Perhaps more so.
We've got no fucking choice. Unless you think one fable being replaced by another constitutes progress

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 22 Jul 2020, 10:07 pm
Dear Sandy wrote:The only way to discredit a witness's statement (i.e. show that it has no credibility) is to prove that it is wrong. Otherwise the person's statement must be accepted as evidence. You can't just throw out what doesn't suit you.
More irony! Where is Alanis Morrisette!

These are the guys who deem FBI files and memos have been altered without any evidence except that what the file or memo contains doesn't fit or outright refutes the Good Book.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Tue 28 Jul 2020, 2:00 pm
Sandy Larsen wrote:I have a few questions regarding Oswald's revolver. I'd appreciate any help.



Which Dallas cop claimed to have taken bullets from LHO's pocket?
 
https://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=207464&relPageId=50  EB is Elmer Boyd


Was there an FBI report indicating the revolver had a bent firing pin?

That came from Joachim Joesten who said a newspaper reported that the FBI said the firing pin was bent. 
https://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=207464&relPageId=50 That makes sense to me because it is normal practice to disable a weapon before planting it on someone so it can't be used to shoot you. I have been been able to such a report though - and Joeston did not even name the newspaper that reported it.


Was there an FBI saying the revolver fired just fine?
This is from the Warren Report

Cunningham did not conclude that the bullets had not been fired from the revolver, since he found that consecutive bullets fired in the revolver by the FBI could not even be identified with each other under the microscope. 


There is no reason I know of to believe they did not fix the pin before testing it. A lot depends on how much you trust Joesten, or if you have better luck finding the report he claimed that the un-named newspaper referenced.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Tue 28 Jul 2020, 5:42 pm
Jimmy Di @ the Head Forum wrote:Bullets to the revolver were found in LHO's pockets at the station.

What makes this puzzling is that Jerry Hill, in a report to CBS news in 1967, said they did a fast frisk on Oswald at the theater and nothing was found.


Well, that's almost right. From https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1629-get-me-to-helsinki-in-a-hurry

...according to a 1967 CBC interview with Gerald Hill, Oswald was subjected to a “fast frisk” as soon as he was handcuffed in the theater. When asked to explain what that meant, Hill replied an officer checks under your armpits, your crotch, your pockets, your shirt, your waistband of your trousers, and anywhere a weapon could be concealed, even as small as a razor blade, or anything of this type you could be conceivably get to and either hurt the officer or hurt yourself”. Hill has accurately described the search and its singular aim : finding weapons.  However, in this case, “the plain feel” doctrine would also apply. That is if, during the pat-down, the officer feels an object whose “contour or mass” makes its identity immediately apparent, and the officer has probable cause to believe that the object is evidence of a crime, or is itself contraband, it may be seized. At the very least then, the 5 shells said to have been found by Detective Elmer Boyd  just prior to the first line up (more than 2 hours after Oswald’s capture), should have been enveloped at the time of the “quick frisk” on the basis that the “feel” of the pocket would easily tell you what they were. Additionally, since you were investigating a homicide, they could reasonably be suspected as being evidence, therefore validating their seizure. Even worse, body searches are often used to cover either illegal searches for other contraband , or more ominously here, to plant incriminating evidence .


McDonald was attempting the fast frisk as  cover to plant the disabled weapon in LHO's waistband. 


Anyhoo, I think it is a reasonable point of clarification. This was NOT a search for evidence. I was a search for anything that could be used as weapon during the arrest. To repeat though, the feel of the pocket should have indicated the presence of shells and since they were after a shooter, they should have been taken then and there as evidence under the "plain feel" doctrine.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Tue 28 Jul 2020, 6:18 pm
Sandy @ the Head Forum has requested a song wrote:dumb things.

Since you're into doppelgangers. how about this cover? 


_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Tue 04 Aug 2020, 7:49 am
Ex-Intelligence Contractor Larsen wrote:If you don't ignore the evidence, you will see that there is a lot it indicating Oswald attended Stripling. Including the statement of the vice principle of Stripling at the time who said he gave HARVEY's school records to the FBI.
No no no no, Sandy. Saint Kudlaty never said he gave HARVEY's records to the FBI. That is YOUR H & L fantasy.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Tue 04 Aug 2020, 10:46 am
Secret Squirrel Sandy wrote:Well sure, if you ignore all the evidence that Jim Hargrove keeps posting. And indeed you are very good at ignoring things you don't like. But then, ideologues are like that.
Sandy just keeps on striking while the irony is hot!

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Tue 04 Aug 2020, 11:27 am
It's not irony. It's a tactic. And it's boring.
Still no takers...

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Tue 04 Aug 2020, 10:11 pm
Sandy the Swinging Secret Squirrel!!
I fucking love it!!
An anamorphic alliterative cartoon superhero for our tin foil hatted chums!!
Perfect for Dark Journalist, Infowars or some other hard-hitting troofer network..
After all it can't always be serious factual paradigm busting research!!
After trekking through the Nevada desert with the intrepid Doug Caddy hunting for traces of the " alien presence"
Or  sitting  through thoughtful documentaries like Robert Morrow's and Barr McClellan's latest
" I was LBJ secret alien love spawn"
In a high class Vegas hotel room a vaguely familiar woman, hypnotically regressed by  Don Jeffries using the spoon Uri Geller bent for him recounts her suppressed memories of being born in Area 51, popping out of her 8 foot Nordic alien mother, LBJs puce faced pressed up against the plexiglass . ( Her heavily pixelated face caused John Butler and Fezzo to collaborate on another of Fezzos epochal " the Evidence IS the Conspiracy" essays Butler claiming she was the real Mary Meyer who wore a Babushka Lady face and body mask in Dealey Plaza. The CIA faked Mary's death, the real Mary Meyer moving to Chile where she married Adolf Hitler's illegitimate son, Kevin Hitler, the world's first and to date only anti Semetic Punch and Judy man. Fezzo however claims the woman's pixelated sloping shoulders clearly proves she is the real fake Marguerite)
After all after a day of tough investigative journalism and serial podcasting with Don Jeffries..wake up sheeple!! If you don't believe the Rothschild's are masterminding a psy ops programme to make white middle aged anti Semetic halfwits with combovers and chronic incontinence seem uncool then go back to sleep and watch the Kardashians) a tin foil hatter needs to sweep his basement for CIA bugs, self probe looking for any slyly inserted implants, kick off his lead soled boots and chill out!!
Remember what the great Bill Cooper said before the Illuminati took him out?
" A tin foil hat is for life not just for Christmas!! And did you know Christmas is all part of the Zionist Illuminati plan to brainwash your kids"
After a hard day hunting ancient aliens, and the fake mom of some Hungarian doppelganger your average troofer needs to kick back, relax, loosen his new microwave pulse beam resistant depleted uranium reinforced hat, dim the UV lights in his basement, turn off the alarm systems and get mommy to bring down a light snack....a few quadruple cheeseburgers, half a ton of barbeque Doritos, 18 double chocolate cheesecakes and a few gallons of triple filtered fluoride free water ( Trine Days very own filtration system... filtering the water through Juddufkis tears, her 57 year old contraceptive pill and a sample she extracted from the sleeping Oswald with the help of Kerry Thornley and Rafael Cruz)
Sandy the Swinging Secret Squirrel...
By day a mild mannered monogamous Mormon mentalist..wowing audiences with his incredible feats of memory..( "This morning I had a pop tart for breakfast then I went for a giant poo poo!! )
By night he's online bravely combating the twin menace of ideologues and COINTELPRO infiltrators..

The opening of Sandy the Swinging Secret Squirrel...
Don Jeffries voice over ..
A stormy night somewhere in deepest Utah...forks of lightning.. ominous rumbles of thunder ( like the time Fezzo swallowed three whole packets of Trine Day Pharmaceuticals " Me and Lee Laxatives"..the illuminati had tried to impregnate him with an alien foetus cunningly disguised as a super duper extra large salami and cheese submarine sandwich)
Above a small farmstead, simple wooden buildings, a lone pig rooting through the potato peelings, there's a sudden blinding flash, a bizarre flying saucer appears( shaped like a porcine snouted git in 13 Inch cowboy hat)...the flying pig opens his piggy mouth an a beam of light  shoots out, illuminating the night sky.. brighter than the light bulb Fezzo has cellotaped to his favourite fez, brighter even the combined brain power of Don Jeffries, Jimbo Baggins, Doc Norwood AND Sandy the soon to be Swinging Secret Squirrel himself!!..
The beam of light hits the lone pig, lifting him up, oinking and squealing, his trotters kicking furiously, like that time Don Jeffries went for a dip in the Chernobyl Public Baths...his curly tail wiggling like the tassle on Fezzos special fez the first time he watched the uncensored version of  Dirty Dancing Emoticons..
Struggling and oinking the little piggy hovers in mid air .. the beam of light suddenly intensifies...hot pulsating multi coloured washes of light ( like the time Jimbo Baggins set up a Doppelganger related peep show at a CAPA conference...Poor old Vince Palamara!! How in Armstrong's holy name could be compete with " What the HARVEY saw"?... Poor old Don Jeffries...when he saw what HARVEY saw it came as quite a shock!!
Wandering about asking  the bemused Pat Speer and the more bemused than usual David Healy...wringing his hands and moaning " Where was Jadas peepee stick?")
Then the beam of light and the flying saucer vanished...
The flying pig falling back to earth with a nasty oink..
Instead of going back to his rooting the pig stood up on his hind trotters ..
Looking up at the sky, the lightning bolts reflected in his sunglasses, he straightened his 13 inch hat and without looking back at the old farmstead he set off through the stormy Utah night..
Shouting out " I'm Sandy and I'm the smartest swingingest little pig in the whole world!!"
Pointing a trotter up towards the constellation of Gemini..
" Larvey and HeeHee came all the way from the planet Claverie Minor round the backend of the galaxy DaRouses Minge for a reason, they didn't just come to mutilate the cattle they had inseminated with the seed of the redneck truck drivers theyd probed..nor did they travel across the galaxies, braving the icy void of nothingness and John Butler's halitosis, the most pungent smell in the whole  fucking multiverse!! just to abduct and anally probe a gaggle of slack jawed half wits!! No! They came to enlighten me Sandy the Swinging Pig!! Now i'm Sandy the Swinging Cowboy!! Secret agent and genius!!
My instructions are clear!! Find my contacts- a man in a fez and a half alien hybrid in a goatee beard( Hey its hard enough for most human males to pull out..but you try pulling all 18 of your erect tentacles out when you're writhing in the back seat of a pick up truck with a 40 stone hooker called Cloris the cock crusher!! )
Once I rendezvous on line with my human and half human contacts I've  to help enlighten humanity to the truth .
Adam and Eve.. Noah's ark, Horus and Set, Harvey and Lee...those hot blonde twins who did that Penthouse centrefold.. humanity was created as part of a long term doppelganger project by the ancient aliens..Ra Armstrong and Isis Marguerite who descended to Earth from their homeworld San Sabba before it collided with the asteroid 2220 Thomas place...
Yes!! Sandy the Swinging Secret Squirrel.... bravely combating the menace of the Vatican/ illuminati/ ROKC troll punks who know that Jesus and Mary Magdalene had twins after the Archangel Dulles descended with the holy syringe of Kudlaty and the sacred spatula of Schubert.... keeping the holy doppelganger bloodline alive..
Spreading the Gospel of the Holy Prophet Armstrong..
Not only would it make a great cartoon the story of a superhero genius pigman in a 13 inch cowboy hat and shades would be every fucking bit as credible as the ridiculous fable they're trying to defend!!
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 1879
Join date : 2013-08-27

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Sat 08 Aug 2020, 2:58 pm
Is this guy for real. How on earth could anybody write such drivel with a straight face?


We've already seen the documentary evidence for both boys' mastoidectomies. We have the medical file from Harris Hospital for LEE, and the exhumation notes for HARVEY.

You should slap your forehead Jeremy... you fell right into that. Because what I said is true... we have evidence of mastoidectomies for both Oswalds. The medical records give surgery information for the one boy, and the exhumed body of the other boy had a mastoidectomy bone scar which proves he also had the surgery.
If these two boys weren't connected with each other, I'm sure you'd be satisfied that the evidence we have shows that both the two boys had indeed had the surgery. It's only because you believe that the two boys are one and the same that you are demanding from me hospital records for the exhumed boy to prove that he was a different person. But, you see, I am not limited to using hospital records to prove that they were two different boys. I can use any evidence I wish to prove it, as long as the evidence does indeed prove that there were two boys.

This is yet another example of how being an ideologue forces a person to say dumb things.
Where is the missing set of medical records? They're lost. Duh. That doesn't mean they never existed.
Where is the missing body with its mastoidectomy defect? It's buried or in a nursing home somewhere. Okay, there is some possibility it is still walking around somewhere.
My guess is that LEE Oswald was either disappeared, sent on numerous foreign intel missions, and/or was entered into a witness protection program (WPP). The federal government didn't have a formal WPP till 1970, so LEE's would have been a makeshift one if done before that time.

If Jeremy were open-minded he would have figured these things out himself.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy
Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-07-26
Location : Melbourne Australia

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Sat 08 Aug 2020, 3:07 pm
@Vinny wrote:Is this guy for real. How on earth could anybody write such drivel with a straight face?


We've already seen the documentary evidence for both boys' mastoidectomies. We have the medical file from Harris Hospital for LEE, and the exhumation notes for HARVEY.

You should slap your forehead Jeremy... you fell right into that. Because what I said is true... we have evidence of mastoidectomies for both Oswalds. The medical records give surgery information for the one boy, and the exhumed body of the other boy had a mastoidectomy bone scar which proves he also had the surgery.
If these two boys weren't connected with each other, I'm sure you'd be satisfied that the evidence we have shows that both the two boys had indeed had the surgery. It's only because you believe that the two boys are one and the same that you are demanding from me hospital records for the exhumed boy to prove that he was a different person. But, you see, I am not limited to using hospital records to prove that they were two different boys. I can use any evidence I wish to prove it, as long as the evidence does indeed prove that there were two boys.

This is yet another example of how being an ideologue forces a person to say dumb things.
Where is the missing set of medical records? They're lost. Duh. That doesn't mean they never existed.
Where is the missing body with its mastoidectomy defect? It's buried or in a nursing home somewhere. Okay, there is some possibility it is still walking around somewhere.
My guess is that LEE Oswald was either disappeared, sent on numerous foreign intel missions, and/or was entered into a witness protection program (WPP). The federal government didn't have a formal WPP till 1970, so LEE's would have been a makeshift one if done before that time.

If Jeremy were open-minded he would have figured these things out himself.
Oh Vinny, the more you look at this it just has to be a piss take right? I mean nobody could make this shit up. Well except for Doyle.

_________________
I'm just a patsy!


Dear Sandy - Page 2 Byp_211
BC_II
BC_II
Posts : 158
Join date : 2017-06-02

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 12 Aug 2020, 8:52 am
Astute poster Robert Charles-Dunne at EF gave a reasonable and strong response to Sandy Larsen yesterday. Worthy of posting here:

On 8/9/2020 at 5:36 PM, Sandy Larsen said:
If I were writing a book, I would be more specific with the word "testimony." Because "testimony" can mean either sworn or unsworn testimony and formal writing should be more specific than that.
But I'm not writing a book, I'm making comments on a forum. I am free to use words that are less precise when it doesn't matter much what the precise meaning is. Especially when readers can tell what I'm talking about from context.

So, if the occasion warranted, such as writing a book, you’d be precise in your use of words.

But since you’re only riffing here for a bunch of non-book readers, it matter less.    

You seem to be saying that words change meaning depending on who reads them?

Got it.  Very gracious of you to admit that you have one level of literacy for one occasion, and an entirely different one for others.

 On 8/9/2020 at 5:36 PM, Sandy Larsen said:
RCD is a classical example of an ideologue. He doesn't believe there is such a thing as unsworn testimonies, even though most dictionaries state otherwise. He doesn't like those definitions and so he simply ignores them. As David J. says, he can't know what he doesn't want to know.

When in fact the issue is that you cannot teach me (or anyone) what you cannot prove, or teach.  That’s gotta hurt.
No wonder you save such special venom for me.  Just a boy who won’t do as he’s told by teachers.  Who don’t know their own subject.
Noted.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:36 PM, Sandy Larsen said:
CD is the same way with H&L evidence. The H&L concept doesn't fit into his ideology. So regardless of how strong and compelling a piece of H&L evidence is, he will simply ignore it. Just like he ignores word definitions he doesn't like.

Dude... you’re the one who uses words precisely or imprecisely depending on whether it’s for a book and just the yokels and rubes who read internet stuff.  By your own admission.
Wow.  What victory for you.

I’m sorry, but when was the last time you posted anything “strong and compelling?”  I don’t read all your stuff, admittedly, because it so rarely contains anything “strong and compelling.”  

Was it when you admitted that you believe there were second mastoid surgery records, despite the fact that nobody in the world had ever seen them, heard of them, or known anything about them?  You know: "just because they don’t exist, doesn’t mean they never did."

You know, like unicorns.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:36 PM, Sandy Larsen said:
Carry on RCD.

Oh I plan to.  No worries there, mate.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:36 PM, Sandy Larsen said:
Jim) asked me to refrain from using "testimony" because he knew you'd make a big deal of it. You've proven him right.

Very gracious of you to admit that when cornered,  the various members of the crack H&L squad are in regular contact with each other, plotting strategy for how to deal with upstarts who keep poking holes in your collective (yet evolving) delusion.  

But if you're all in tight communication, why does each of you wander off script so many times, contradicting each other, and sometimes even your own evidence.

Don't get me wrong; it's comical and enjoyed by many.

But how is it that you can conspire together and still not be on the same page?

All this freelancing must drive Jim and John nuts.

(source: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26667-1953-54-harvey-and-lee-in-three-consecutive-school-semesters/?do=findComment&comment=426646)
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 12 Aug 2020, 9:55 am
Thanks Brent!

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 12 Aug 2020, 12:45 pm

THE TRACT WRITER

I am just a toyboy

Though my ass is seldom sold
I have squatted in acceptance
Of the teachings of St John, and his premises
All else is lies and jests;
ROKC only hears what it wants to hear
And disregards the rest


When I left my wives also my sisters
I was no more than a head
In the company of bigger heads
In the quiet of the subway station
urinals
Kneeling low, seeking out the nether quarters
Armstrong only knows
Looking for the places
Only the chosen would know


We gotta Lie la lie, lie la la la lie lie
Lie la lie, lie la la la la lie la la li


Asking only basic wages
I come looking for a job
But I get no offers
'cept from Baggins, a.k.a. the Whore of Babylon
On the big-headed forum I do declare
There were times when I am so lonesome
I talk to Fez or the JB Trio there, le le le le le le le

I gotta Lie la…

Now the Oswalds are rolling by me
They are rockin' evenly
'Cept the one with a 13 inch head
that bobbles quite a bit; that's not unusual
Nor is it strange
Even after changes upon changes
The Oswald's are more or less the same
After changes they are more or less the same

I gotta Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie

And I'm putting on my winter hat and wishing ROKC was gone
I'm going gnome! Fully gnome!
in a land where hobbits roam
Leadin' me
Leadin' me to the cult; my new home
Where in the clearing stands a doctor, and a tract-writer by his trade
And he carries the reminders
Of every glove that laid him down or cut him at the ROKC
'Til he cried out in his anger and his shame
"I am leaving, I am leaving", but the tract-writer still remains

I gotta Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie
Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie, la la lie la lie


Last edited by greg_parker on Sat 15 Aug 2020, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 12 Aug 2020, 8:07 pm
Absolutely perfect Greg 
Justifying your exalted position in the heretics pantheon- the Great Blasphemer..
aka He Whose Links Shall Not be Followed..
In the abstract Fezzian School of Armstrongian Iconography the Great Blasphemer is often depicted as a Set like entity .part human, part koala part kangaroo.... while his trollish British minions appear as small bandy legged pot bellied John Bull like figures, carrying phallic umbrellas and pork pies( although Sandy vigorously protested... claiming that the pies included his great auntie Snuffles Larsen, a quite terrifying Hertfordshire sow)

I know just the duo to perform the Tract Writer ..an obscure folk rock duo from Langley Falls...Shimon and Blartfunkel...LEE Harvey Shimon is a meat headed all American folk warbler  who worked for a Fort Worth import-export company, while Lee HARVEY Blartfunkel somewhat confusingly was a meatpacker in  a Minsk factory before being discovered by famous Byelorussian impresario Frank Wisner singing " My Achy Breaky Heart"  in the Byelorussian heats of " The Worker's Paradise Has Talent"
Singer/ songwriter Lee HARVEY was smuggled out of Soviet Russia stuffed up Frank Wisners jumper and the duo was born . Creating such timeless hits as A Desultory Philippic or how I was Frank Kudlaty ied into submission,  and the controversial  27 minute long psychedelic soundscape, composed after taking STP with Jerry Garcia and Robert Hunter, one night after their regular CIA debriefing " I Feel like a Fake Mole on the real Marguerite Oswald's neck( they ain't gonna learn what they don't want to know) Legend has it Guy Banister performs the impassioned 6 minute kazoo solo while Dave Ferrie, Clay Bertrand and David Lifton( credited as Lil' Fetz) contribute the Inuit throat singing background vocals..
Shimon and Blartfunkel can be contacted via the Langley switchboard, or at CIA gov.org as they currently reside in a safe house/ retirement home somewhere in deepest Langley Falls...next door to Stoned Roger, the little green Man who crashed at Roswell, Richard Helms cryogenically frozen head , Allen Dulles favourite slippers( after a botched MK Ultra experiment the slippers became fully sentient beings, the left slipper working for 30 years as a master butcher in a Sanibel Kosher Meat Emporium while the right slipper embarked on a gruelling 30 year odyssey of hard drug abuse and even harder self abuse, ending up working for a niche escort agency in Salt Lake City)

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Thu 13 Aug 2020, 11:01 am
Thanks Alex,

I note that Jeremy's eagle eye spotted what triggered this. 

"Shimon and Blartfunkel's Greatest Hits"


Mrs  Schvwartz
The Sounds of Sandy at 3 am
The Dangling Doppelganger

Feelin' Groovy (so Groovy left)
For HARVEY wherever I may find him
Go Tell it on the Hall Monitor

Keep the Suckers Satisfied
A Most Peculiar Theory
Playing with my Red Rubber Ball
and of course
The Tract Writer

 

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Thu 13 Aug 2020, 5:56 pm
The Sounds of Sandy at 3AM needs to be mashed up with the Beatles " Piggies"....then played backwards, revealing LEE Harvey Shimons slurred voice mumbling " turn me on pig man, turn me on pig man"... before spiralling off into a thunderous  acid drenched version of " this little piggy went to market"...
It was while looking for a copy of " the Dangling Doppelganger" in a small Alabama town that John Butler got arrested under the Aliens and Sedition Act...and under the Mann Act too .. taking an underage doppelganger across state lines for immoral purposes..

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Thu 13 Aug 2020, 6:10 pm
Turn Me on Pig Man!!!!!
alien cheers affraid jocolor lol! pig

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 19 Aug 2020, 2:12 pm
This just in from Professor Larsen....sitting in his ancient oak panelled study meditating sagely upon the marble busts of Plato, Cicero, Aristotle, Sir Isaac Newton, the deep mellow chime of Old Tom ringing out across the Quad, mingling with the soft air of centuries of youth....challenged by that rascally ideologue Jeremy B to explain the thinking behind the decade long double doppelganger project hes been busy exercising his little grey cells defending, the pig man genius professor in the 13 inch hat comes up with this ..
HARVEY must have been a native Russian speaker because if he was just some American kid who learned Russian he'd speak Russian with an American accent....let that gem sink in for a moment, ignoring the fact accents can be taught ....would some low level Marine private be expected to speak Russian? And if he was wouldn't it be perfectly natural for an AMERICAN to speak Russian with an American accent?
Unless HARVEY came from New Orleans, that well known spa resort in the Crimea 
He was an fucking American defector for Armstrongs sake...why should an American defector speak with a Russian accent?
A perfect example of the Professor's wrong headed notions.
With the Professors musings and Butler's increasingly surrealistic contributions...the Macaulay of fake moms has two imaginary doppelgangers running around the Soviet Union at the same time... apparently HARVEY could stand up to KGB interrogation techniques better( its all in the earlobes according to John)..Lord Gordos is beginning to resemble a retirement community for the clinically paranoid

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 19 Aug 2020, 2:32 pm
alex wrote:HARVEY must have been a native Russian speaker because if he was just some American kid who learned Russian he'd speak Russian with an American accent....let that gem sink in for a moment, ignoring the fact accents can be taught ....would some low level Marine private be expected to speak Russian? And if he was wouldn't it be perfectly natural for an AMERICAN to speak Russian with an American accent?
Unless HARVEY came from New Orleans, that well known spa resort in the Crimea 
He was an fucking American defector for Armstrongs sake...why should an American defector speak with a Russian accent?
The Crack'd Squad are conflating their imaginary Oswald Project with projects that actually existed to infiltrate emigres back into their home country for the purposes of spying/and or forming underground cells which would spring to life when the people rose up. 

As far as I know, this is the only place that has any info on an actual example of the latter into Minsk; one Mikhail Plotovsky. 

You say "would some low level Marine private be expected to speak Russian?" Under ordinary circumstances, the answer is "no". In fact, under any circumstances, the answer is still "no" - unless they had one with potential to learn and/or some existing ability and a good reason to use him.

This is almost wrapped up tight as to how/why/where. No doppelganger needed. And we was NOT completely self-taught.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 1879
Join date : 2013-08-27

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 19 Aug 2020, 10:42 pm
They are digging in deeper and deeper. Any newbie will realize what a delusion it is. Armstrong needs better brand ambassadors.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Thu 20 Aug 2020, 9:06 pm
Jeremy, that was one of the most thorough debunkings of ANY subject I've ever read 
I tip my tin foil hat to you sir 
You've reduced the Delta Force of doppelganging to spluttering monosyllabic redundancy..." Other missions" quoth the good Professor Larsen..
The tragic thing is for people who genuinely care about history and who are not just using this case as a stepping stone to potential alternative media stardom, or as a balm to soothe their fractured egos, spluttering monosyllabic redundancy is a pretty accurate fucking description of the mindless palabum Jimbo Baggins and co have been pimping for over two decades in the name of Harvey and Lee...
True to form as soon as the questioning got tough, paraphrasing the great existentialist philosopher Billy Ocean, the timid Doc Norwood got going.
It's comforting to see someone with the courage to match his convictions.
I nominate Jeremy B as the inaugural winner of the Jack D White Memorial Golden Tin Foil Hat..

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
avatar
JeremyBojczuk
Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-10-02
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Fri 21 Aug 2020, 7:51 pm
Thanks, Alex! I shall wear my golden tin foil hat with pride (just so long as I don't have to wear the matching turtle-neck and cardigan).

I'm surprised Jim hasn't done his usual trick of dumping loads of unrelated talking points, or starting a new thread. Perhaps the running-to-teacher tactic backfired and he got warned off by the powers that be. Surely he hasn't finally given up?
avatar
JFK_Case
Posts : 84
Join date : 2019-02-13

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Fri 21 Aug 2020, 9:29 pm
@JeremyBojczuk wrote:Thanks, Alex! I shall wear my golden tin foil hat with pride (just so long as I don't have to wear the matching turtle-neck and cardigan).

I'm surprised Jim hasn't done his usual trick of dumping loads of unrelated talking points, or starting a new thread. Perhaps the running-to-teacher tactic backfired and he got warned off by the powers that be. Surely he hasn't finally given up?

Jeremy, you also deserve the Martin Luther King, Jr., award for non-violent rebuttals to the nonsense over there. Your replies over there are not only great but you did it nicely. You even have Larsen on the ropes and he at least thanked you for posting well-thought-out replies. If that's not a tiny step backward for them I don't know what it is.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Larsen - two years on - to demonstrate to me in a video how, according to him, you have to aim toward a ridiculously high angle to throw a baseball from the outfield to home plate. The man has no shame for his delusions of grandeur and self-importance.

Keep up the good work over there.
avatar
JeremyBojczuk
Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-10-02
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 6:52 pm
Thanks, Michael, although I'm not sure how much more good work is necessary over there. Hargrove appears to be behaving himself, whether voluntarily or not. Perhaps the outright 'Harvey and Lee' propaganda is at an end. If the topic is just background noise, there's no real chance it'll get picked up by anyone looking to brand all lone-gunman critics as raving crackpots.
Sponsored content

Dear Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Sandy

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum