REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

beckley  tsbd  prayer  zapruder  Theory  Floor  Lifton  3  tippit  Mason  2  doyle  hosty  9  Weigman  11  +Lankford  3a  Darnell  fritz  Humor  David  4  Lankford  frazier  paine  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

U[pdated Essay ready - Oswald's Job: Exposing the Setup Empty U[pdated Essay ready - Oswald's Job: Exposing the Setup

Mon 14 Mar 2022, 1:50 pm
John Manning has done a significant update on his essay regarding how Oswald got employed at the TSBD. (Oswald's Job: Exposing the Setiup) John has done an outstanding job in resolving one of the major issues dividing the government lone nut position and the majority position that a larger plot was at work. Please check it and the other essays out.
https://gregrparker.com/essays/

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
JFK_FNG

U[pdated Essay ready - Oswald's Job: Exposing the Setup Empty Re: U[pdated Essay ready - Oswald's Job: Exposing the Setup

Mon 14 Mar 2022, 3:52 pm
Rock solid circumstantial evidence of an FBI cover-up, and connections where the probability of coincidence seems damn near zero. The Carter brothers/Montgomery Ward angle is about as incriminating as it gets. Fascinating, meticulous research.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

U[pdated Essay ready - Oswald's Job: Exposing the Setup Empty Re: U[pdated Essay ready - Oswald's Job: Exposing the Setup

Mon 14 Mar 2022, 9:51 pm
Its as if all the loose ends have been tied.
This confirms most of our work and all of our suspicions.
The odds it being all coincidence
Astro-nomical , no
Beyond-nomical.

Ruth again has some things to explain.
This explains Randle's aversion to talk about "it" when I called him.

Funny how these original tales or statements were just vague enough to make you have to accept them but claw at your brain trying to get you to see the problems laying under their thin skin.

Fantastic work John "Manning" .... Manning!!?!!?
...hey wait he probably knew someone
Haha just kiddin... or am I

Blast from the past:
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1456p200-buell-wesley-frazier-wheres-your-rider-part-a

Important part was they back pocket the employment listing they get from Roy.
They did not advertise these (seasonal) warehose jobs. Unlike temporary office and sec. jobs.
Cheers!
Vinny

Wed 16 Mar 2022, 7:54 pm
Excellent research. Frazier has a lot of explaining to do.

Admin

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 11:50 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:
Funny how these original tales or statements were just vague enough to make you have to accept them but claw at your brain trying to get you to see the problems laying under their thin skin.

A contender for quote of the year, so far.

AFAIK, you were the first to pick up on it, In fact, I have to wonder if Buell saw it, or John's original version, and that forced the admission in his book?

He did say he researched it. What made him do that? What triggered his concern that he may have got it wrong originally? What sort of research did he do? I can't see him doing what you or John do to find info. On the other hand, I can imagine him googling to see what people say about him because that might help with the book and save any nasty surprises, later.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 11:59 am
JFK_FNG wrote:Rock solid circumstantial evidence of an FBI cover-up, and connections where the probability of coincidence seems damn near zero. The Carter brothers/Montgomery Ward angle is about as incriminating as it gets. Fascinating, meticulous research.
I believe I have some of the best "unknown" writers and thinkers on this case, represented in my essay section. 

I can only agree with your assessment here, but add the Korth connection to the office Pauline Bates worked out of, to the list of (circumstantially) highly suspect areas.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 3:02 pm
I looked in Frazier's book to see what he had to say about the job. Here is what he wrote.

We’re Glad to Have You Linnie was well aware of what life was like living there with Pappy. She and I talked often, and I knew I could share things with her that I couldn’t talk to my mother about.

I don’t know if she felt sorry for me or if it was just her motherly nature, but sometime around the summer of 1963, Linnie told me she and Bill had talked
and I was welcome to stay with them at their home in Irving. Without giving it a second thought, I loaded up my 1954 Chevy Bel Air and sped up Highway 75 north, which was a two-lane road with lots of curves and hills, toward Dallas–Fort Worth and moved in to their home at 2439 West Fifth Street in Irving.

Little did I know this move would be the first of several decisions that would culminate in the piercing sounds of tiles once again hitting the proverbial kitchen
table.One thing was for certain: if I was going to am ount to anything, I knew I had to go to college and get an education. But first, I had to find a job.
I decided to look around Irving to see what opportunities were available. Over the next couple of weeks, I spoke with several employment agencies with no
luck.

One day, I drove past a place named Manning’s off Shady Grove Road in Irving. I went home to ask Linnie about it because I figured she might have some
information about the business. She told me Manning’s fixed TVs and radios in one part of the store and on the other side was an employment agency.
During my testimony for the Warren Commission, Joseph Ball, the senior  counsel, asked me about the name of the employment agency, and I told him I
thought it was named Massey’s. While doing research for this book, I reviewed that testimony and noticed that I spoke incorrectly. The employment agency on Shady Grove Road was called Manning’s, not Massey’s, as I previously stated.

I decided to stop by there the next day. When I walked in, I spoke to a nice woman who took down my information, and within a week, I got a call from her.
“I found something I think you might like,” she said. “But you’ll have to drive to Dallas.”When I asked  her, “What part?” she replied, “Downtown, at the Texas School Book Depository.”

The morning of September 13, 1963, I drove the fourteen miles from Irving and arrived at 411 Elm Street for my interview with Roy S. Truly. Mr. Truly was a
short man who wore a suit and walked with a little bit of a limp. He wore glasses and looked more like a college professor than a warehouse manager. I remember him stressing to me that the full-time job there was hard work.

“I’ve been doing hard work for a long time,” I told him. “So I don’t think there’s anything that would bother me.”
I guess he heard what he wanted to hear, because he hired me on the spot and told me to come back after lunch to start working.I’d come a long way, dreaming of a better job and hoping for money in my pocket, and thought I was off to a good start. I now had a full-time job at the Texas School Book Depository, working as an order filler, and I was making $1.25 an hour, a far cry from fifty cents at Modern Cleaners. To top it off, I got forty-five minutes for lunch, and for the first time in my life, the money I was going to be making would be all mine to keep.

I never really had any conversations with Mr. Truly aft er the interview. However,I quickly learned he ran a tight ship with an expectation that his crew would
work fast and efficiently. He was not a conversationalist, more of an “actions speak louder than words” kind of person.

Unbeknownst to me at that time, around the first or second week in October,Linnie went down th e street to visit her neighbor Mrs. Dorothy Roberts. This
was something she did pretty regularly. In fact, a lot of housewives in the neighborhood would meet on occasion for coffee and tea to chat and catch up on
what was going on with their families and in the neighborhood.

Little did I know this innocent visit by my sister would change my life. While she was there, Linnie met with Mrs. Ruth Paine and a lady named Marina.
Prior to living at 2439 West Fifth Street in Irving, Linnie and Bill had previously lived across the street from Mrs. Roberts and the Paines. Although she knew
Mrs. Roberts and Mrs. Paine, this was the first time that I know of that Linnie had ever met or spoken to Marina Oswald. As Linnie would tell me later, somehow the topic of Marina’s husband came up, that he was looking for a job. Marina had a young child and was pregnant with their second, and her husband was having the same run of bad luck finding a job like I had experienced a month earlier.

As they were talking, Linnie suggested a few places she had told me to look. She also mentioned to Mrs. Paine I had recently been hired at the Texas School Book Depository.During her  testimony, Linnie stated that she couldn’t remember saying anything to me about inquiring about work for anyone, but I can tell you she did mention it to me in passing. Linnie had a way of looking out for people. She really cared about others and hated to see them go through difficult times. She never directly told me to talk to anyone about a job. I made the decision to ask on my own.

I went to work the next day and spoke to Mr. Shelley about whether they were hiring, and he talked to Mr. Truly. Later that afternoon, Mr. Shelley informed me that anyone wanting a job could come in and fill out an application. I came home and told Linnie what Mr. Shelley had said. A few days later, Linnie
told me that the husband of the lady living down the street with Mrs. Paine had gotten a job at the Texas School Book Depository. It was a brief conversation, about as long as that sentence. I didn’t even give it another thought until I met him the first day he started to work.

On Wednesday, October 16, I was asked to report to Mr. Shelley’s office. As I approached, I saw him there with a man I did not recognize. “Wesley, this is Lee,” said Mr. Shelley. “He’s going to be working with us. I want you to teach him  how to fill orders as good as you.” That was the first time I ever met the man or heard his name, and I greeted him just like I would have any other person working there. I stuck my hand out and said, “Hi. We’re glad to have you.”

The information I just shared with you about the first time I met Lee does not coincide with what was released by the Warren Commission. I want to be very
clear that contrary to what might be quoted in my testimony, Mr. Shelley did introduce me to Lee that morning and specifically asked for me to train him. I
am not placing blame or questioning anyone’s actions, because I do understand accidents happen. As a part of my story, I want to make sure that certain things are cleared up, and this is one of them.

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 4:07 pm
As a part of my story, I want to make sure that certain things are cleared up, and this is one of them.

Do us all a favour then Buell, clear up the rest of your story regarding your drive in with Lee on the morning of the 22nd, clear up what you did or got up to during the lunch break, and then finally clear up the bit about you going missing for near on five hours after the assassination - that'd be a start. 

Cheers!

U[pdated Essay ready - Oswald's Job: Exposing the Setup Byp_211
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum