REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

beckley  zapruder  4  Lifton  Mason  tippit  11  prayer  hosty  Weigman  Lankford  2  Floor  doyle  paine  fritz  Darnell  tsbd  David  Humor  3  frazier  +Lankford  9  Theory  3a  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Empty New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles

Thu 16 Nov 2023, 10:38 am
Mrs. Peggie J Ryder lived at 2434 West 5th Irving at the time of the assassination. She was involved in a head on collision in December 1963.

Mrs Peggie Jo Ryder was married to Dial Ryder, the gunsmith over at Irving Sport Shop. Ryder was the guy that found the "Oswald" tag on his counter at work.

Dial Ryder's sister was Fleta. Fleta was once married to John Caesar Grossi, also known as John Leslie Bowen, who was Oswald's work-mate over at Jaggars Chiles Stovall. Bowen was the guy that supplied a reference for Oswald's library card.

The driver Gary A Guenther, that caused the accident, was an engineer at Vought Aerospace.
Attachments
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Attachment
bridge1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
steely_dan
steely_dan

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Empty Re: New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles

Thu 16 Nov 2023, 5:11 pm
Welcome to the forum, Tony. Just a quick heads-up. The forum software will not allow you to post links for a period of 7 days from your join date. I understand it's to prevent spamming. We've all been there so please grin and bear it.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Tony Krome
Tony Krome

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Empty Re: New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles

Sat 18 Nov 2023, 3:39 pm
No results found

Were 2434 and 2511 West 5th on the no-go list?
Attachments
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Attachment
2434.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(46 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 19 Nov 2023, 7:34 pm
Icy in Irving,...good stuff Tony.

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Bridge10

Questions are did she and Dial reside there together, or was Dial already dialed in on the Harvard addy. (2028 Harvard Street)

I got zip on 2434 W 5th at MF also.

Peggy (Peggie) Jo Ryder (Jones)
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scree994

Thomas Everett Jones
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scree995

Dial Duwayne Ryder
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scree996

5th St. on MF
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scree998
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scree997

Cheers, Ed
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 19 Nov 2023, 7:53 pm
Ed, would you believe the uninjured guy that caused the accident worked for Vought Aerospace, when in the 1960s, they were working on VTOL, just like Ruth stated Michael was working on VTOL. Small world. May be nothing, just like Mac Wallace worked for Vought. Anyway a few days after the accident, Dial's story seemed to shift, the Argentine rifle was sidelined, and later the amazing conflicting face to face interview at the WC between Ryder and Schmidt.
Vinny

Sun 19 Nov 2023, 9:20 pm
Welcome to ROKC, Tony.

Sun 19 Nov 2023, 9:33 pm
Thanks Steely, Ed and Vinny.

West 5th is the hub.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 19 Nov 2023, 9:48 pm
That is a co-inkydink Tony.
Peggie was taken to Professional Center where Buell's stepfather was housed.
Daughter Angela wasnt born until 1970, so she might not recall much...
Still it'd be good idea to ask if she does.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 19 Nov 2023, 10:09 pm
Ed, even better, Wesley would have known Peggie. Young lady across the road. Single guys have wandering eyes right? Tell us about Peggie, Wes.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 20 Nov 2023, 9:45 am
Peggie Jones.... Yep Buell would notice!

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scree999New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scre1000
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 20 Nov 2023, 10:14 am
Heck she might pick Buell...
Dial 1957
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scre1001
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Mon 20 Nov 2023, 11:23 am
Ed, you've convinced me, not only did Wes spot this chick, he ran over to introduce himself. haha
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 20 Nov 2023, 11:33 am
Is Buell attending any events this year... pushing his book? Be a good time to pop the question.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 20 Nov 2023, 12:51 pm
Peggie Jones.... Yep Buell would notice!

Correct Ed. Just as he would've noticed that guy next to him to his right hand side a top of the stairs just after the shots rang out. Yes and yes! Wesley.

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 20 Nov 2023, 2:24 pm
Spot on Mick.
And even if it was a 'lady' wouldn't Buell have noticed her.
300 lbs or not.

Anyone on Newspapers.com?
I see the 2434 W 5th addy pops up with hits in 63.
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scre1002
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scre1004
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scre1003
Vinny

Tue 21 Nov 2023, 2:38 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Is Buell attending any events this year... pushing his book? Be a good time to pop the question.

Perhaps you can ask him on his Facebook page.

Tue 21 Nov 2023, 11:47 am
Nah I stay off the Face File.
Zuckerfuk can suck it.
I'd call but in person is beneficial.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Fri 24 Nov 2023, 4:15 pm
Peggie Jo Ryder's father has now been confirmed as living at 2434 West 5th St in late 1965 (canvassing time for the 1966 Irving Directory), the same address where Peggie J Ryder was living at the time of the assassination.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 24 Nov 2023, 10:09 pm
Quite the coffee klatch on 5th.
This case never ceases to amaze.

More on Jones
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scre1006
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Fri 24 Nov 2023, 10:56 pm
General Dynamics huh? Good stuff!
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 12:19 am
View of 2434 W 5th
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scre1008

View from 2434, of Randle home and corner of Westbrook....all the way to Paines

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles Scre1007
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 12:30 am
Yes, the Paine house was near that third car on the far right, and the Randle house can be seen on the corner. Mornin Linnie! Hi there Dial!
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 1:16 am
Who answered Dial"s phone?

SCHMIDT. I believe I used the phonebooks (GarlandTx?) and I found this Ryder and I called him up.
Mr. LIEBELER. About what time in the morning?
Mr. SCHMIDT. Oh, 7:30 or 8--something like that. I come in at 7 o'clock and it may be a little after 8, but I estimate it was between 7:30 or 8, but it was early, and I called the Ryder and there was a woman answered the phone.

Liebeler wanted to polygraph both Dial and Schmidt (the reporter) about the call.
Schmidt said Ryder gave details, Ryder said he answered said no comment and took phone off the hook.
Why wasnt Peggie questioned about the call?

Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 1:33 am
That Ryder/Schmidt face off with Liebeler is a real eye opener. Ryder saying no comment and hanging up, Schmidt saying he rambled on for ages, all of which ended up in news print. I'd like to see the listing in the 63 phone book, and see the name/number that Schmidt saw.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 1:58 am
Check Garland 1962-3 directory/phone book.

Liebeler threatens Ryder several times, here he confronts Ryder with the name of the reporter .

LIEBELER. I want to advise you of the fact that we have located the newspaper reporter who supposedly talked to you that morning and his name is Hunter Schmidt, Jr., and that he has testified that he came to work at The Dallas Times Herald that morning and had a lead on this story that he had gotten from an anonymous telephone call that some woman made to the FBI and one was made to a television station here in Dallas telling them that Oswald had had some work done in your sports shop and I think I previously asked you about this and you said you didn't have anything to do with those anonymous telephone calls; is that right?
Mr. RYDER. That's right.

Libeler confronts Ryder again with witnesses to Schmidt's phone call with Ryder.

LIEBELER. In addition to the fact that Mr. Schmidt has so testified, I have been advised that one of Mr. Schmidt's associates was sitting right there in the office at the time Schmidt called you and heard the entire conversation between Schmidt and yourself and he said that Schmidt did talk to you for an extended period of time, or to a person by the name of Dial Ryder, who gave him this information about the gun work being done at the Irving Sports Shop and he said he heard the whole conversation.
Mr. Schmidt has, during the course of his testimony, volunteered to take a polygraph examination on this whole question as to whether or not he talked to you that morning and as to whether or not you gave him the information about the gun ticket and about the three holes that were drilled in the rifle and all the other information that appeared in that newspaper story. I am not here to say myself who is telling the truth, because I don't know, but it is perfectly obvious that one of you is not telling the truth, either Mr. Schmidt or you. I don't know what reasons you would have for not telling the truth, and I don't know what reasons Mr. Schmidt would have for not telling the truth, but I wonder if on reflection and in view of the statements that I have just made to you, if you can ponder this whole question and perhaps refresh your recollection. I don't know whether you talked to this newspaper reporter or not, but in view of the fact that we have this other testimony, I wonder if it would in some way refresh your recollection that in fact you did talk to this man?

And again why doesnt Ryder offer Peggy as a corroborating witness?

Dial folded under 'pressure' to be polygraphed and said:

LIEBELER. Now, as I indicated to you, Mr. Schmidt has volunteered and requested a polygraph examination to try to clear this matter up, and I wonder if you have any suggestion that you think of as to how it might be done?
Mr. RYDER. Well, I'll take the thing if you want me to take it.
Mr. LIEBELER. Well, I don't want to ask you to do it, but if you want to request it and assist the Commission in clearing this matter up, I think we could make arrangements. to have a polygraph examination administered to both of you.

Mr. RYDER. Well, I'm not one to volunteer for anything.

Schmidt begs for one!

Was Liebeler on to Ryder and the Whitworth Furniture fiasco also?
Ryder played dumb about gunsmithing capabilities at that location, although he seem familiar enough with its existance.
Just where would the Whitworths send a guy with "plunger" problems. Greener's place a couple blocks away on the same street? Nah.
Cheers, Ed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum