REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Who Dat?

+6
Eric47d
barto
TerryWMartin
Vinny
Tony Krome
Ed.Ledoux
10 posters
Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Empty Who Dat?

Fri 15 Dec 2023, 8:04 am
First topic message reminder :

Alyea Film, 
Reporters(?), Baker, Truly, and Campbell are discussing having just seen Oswald 

"WE SAW HIM IN A SMALL STORAGE ROOM ON THE GROUND FLOOR. THEN WE NOTICED HE WAS GONE. "

MR CAMPBELL ADDED. "OF COURSE, MR OSWALD AND THE OTHERS WERE ON THEIR LUNCH HOUR BUT HE DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO LEAVE THE BUILDING AND WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE." 

Plus behind Ochus is a warehouse worker standing around looking like he's waiting to go back to work?
Not involved in the conversation, not interested in the Cop and Big Wigs pow wow.Who Dat?  - Page 2 Scre1027
Who Dat?  - Page 2 Scre1025
Who Dat?  - Page 2 Scre1026
Who dat?
Does he look Oswaldish, same hairline. Has warehousemen type clothing on.

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Scre1028

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Dat?

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 1:43 pm
Tony Krome wrote:Not quite there with the ear. Also I'm seeing more of a triangular jawline with a distinctive chin on your guy. I agree with the work clothes, and I'd say he's a TSBD employee, rather than an outsider.
Right he looks like he works there, he may or may not, but gives that impression.

Again he looks "closer" to Duvall than any white male TSBD employee, and isnt striking me as a book salesman.

Who else could Dat be?
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 1:49 pm
"Hear hear" haha

Look at your best shot of the guys face, that bit of white at Campbell's chin I believe is actually part your guy's clothing. You can see it a few frames beforehand as he leans down behind Campbell.
Eric47d

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 2:16 pm
Hi Ed, thanks. 

Sorry for bringing confusion to the thread by bringing up a separate photo, but yes, that's the guy I'm curious about.  With this film having been seen by millions of eyeballs over the past 60 years, and in my mind anyways the resemblance to LHO being not insignificant, I'm sure someone has done a deep dive on this somewhere, (Groden, perhaps?), but I'm just unable to find anything.

Thanks again.

-Eric
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm
Watching the Duvall oral history. He says he was on the steps of the TSBD watching the parade, but didn't hear shots? Says he watched a guy with overalls exit a black 4 door Olds parked next to the TSBD and walk towards the picket fence with a hidden rifle?? Why am I not believing him?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 5:15 pm
Firstly Because he is full of crap.
Secondly he tells a story too good to be true.

I of course dont belive some tale told in 2009 like its gospel.
But if the shoe fit.
His big ears would hear all this.

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Zombom54

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 5:22 pm
We have choice number two, just a random worker in Dealey Plaza watching the P Parade

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Patric10
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 5:32 pm
"Firstly Because he is full of crap."

Duvall has at least two trailers at the loading dock at the time. Do we see these?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 5:42 pm
Choice number 3

Terry Ford
Who Dat?  - Page 2 Scre1040

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Zombod88
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 5:51 pm
WFAA guy? Your man is standing in the rear, looking down at floor at one point in the vid, not really paying attention.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 5:53 pm
Eric47d wrote:Hi Ed, thanks. 

Sorry for bringing confusion to the thread by bringing up a separate photo, but yes, that's the guy I'm curious about.  With this film having been seen by millions of eyeballs over the past 60 years, and in my mind anyways the resemblance to LHO being not insignificant, I'm sure someone has done a deep dive on this somewhere, (Groden, perhaps?), but I'm just unable to find anything.

Thanks again.

-Eric
No worries Eric, 
Yes from a rear quartering and profile he has a bit too much hair, perhaps a better fit for Tippits slayer.
I have no direct knowledge about this person, or any research on him. If it aint Lee or some known character it'd be pretty ambiguous.
Who are we matching LeftRightWalkingGuy to?

Only a few die hards may have gone there, Linda Z has done a lot work on folks seen on films/photos as well as a few Australians but not sure of their works relevance as to LRWG, as he isnt holding a camera etc.

Perhaps someone else has seen LRWG discussed.
Ask in a new thread?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 6:00 pm
Tony Krome wrote:WFAA guy? Your man is standing in the rear, looking down at floor at one point in the vid, not really paying attention.
Looks like he is waiting alright. 
Waiting for Pierce Allman to get off the phone which is just over from where Alyea is filming.

Kinda looked like he nods to or responds, as he is first seen, to someone off camera right.

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Zombod89
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 6:02 pm
Ed, I believe your find is an important one. I have a theory, had it for years, and your man fits the bill. I'll go step by step. Imagine that guy standing at "port arms" at the west end of 6th. As you said, he looks Oswaldish. Thoughts?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 6:35 pm
Tony Krome wrote:"Firstly Because he is full of crap."

Duvall has at least two trailers at the loading dock at the time. Do we see these?
No trailers at any dock Tony

Maybe he meant the old warehouse...😉

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Images12
Photo is from Dec 6th. and thats how it looked 11/22
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 7:48 pm
Tony Krome wrote:"Firstly Because he is full of crap."

Duvall had some ears back in 57(?)
Who Dat?  - Page 2 Ina-du13

Angular, and attached lobes
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 7:55 pm
Tony Krome wrote:Ed, I believe your find is an important one. I have a theory, had it for years, and your man fits the bill. I'll go step by step. Imagine that guy standing at "port arms" at the west end of 6th. As you said, he looks Oswaldish. Thoughts?

Thanks Tony,
Flooring crew contractor holding pry bar?

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Floor-10
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 8:03 pm
After watching that oral history, I get the feeling Duvall was inserting himself into the events that day. He couldn't name a single person, after being asked, of any people he dealt with at the TSBD, apart from Oswald. Duvall has him eating lunch on the second floor, which I believe he has picked up from later reporting. He couldn't describe the lunch room. He spent most of the interview reciting mostly the official narrative, and adding stuff like the overalls guy with a silenced rifle. Seems like a nice guy, got very emotional about Kennedy, and like the interviewer was cross questioning him, I have serious doubts about him.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 8:10 pm
Tony Krome wrote:Ed, I believe your find is an important one. I have a theory, had it for years, and your man fits the bill. I'll go step by step. Imagine that guy standing at "port arms" at the west end of 6th. As you said, he looks Oswaldish. Thoughts?

I'd say yep that he does fit the bill.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 8:12 pm
I have Rowland as one of the best plaza witnesses there was. He saw the guy on 6th with a rifle at port arms, and that's good enough for me. I have that same guy as a TSBD worker, and I don't have him firing that rifle. The guy was standing in plain view, to be seen by anyone that cared to be looking up there. That was his job, to be seen, and to look Oswaldish.
Redfern

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 9:52 pm
The idea that an outsider planning to shoot the President (or even being part of an exercise aimed at distraction) would be comfortable standing near a TSBD employee (probably Eddie Piper) on the 6th floor waiting on the motorcade always struck me as implausible.

As with the man wearing a light brown jacket stopped by Baker walking away from the 3rd or 4th stairway (and obviously they may very well be be one and the same), someone who worked at the TSBD or was a figure familiar to white-collar employees would be a likelier candidate.

I thought either of the Kaiser twins were possibilities but they were maybe too young - this guy Du Vall looks a reasonable bet.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 10:06 pm
You mean Shelley's little helpers?

Frank conveniently finds the clipboard and jacket.

Fred takes Frank's place at the dentist

The chin is there, the ear is there, too bad Campbell covers his nose.

https://i.postimg.cc/85pG3hJZ/frank-kaiser-tsbd-truly-campbell-baker.png

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Frank-kaiser-tsbd-truly-campbell-baker
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 17 Dec 2023, 11:34 pm
I see your Kaiser, and raise you a Freddy

Who Dat?  - Page 2 Zombom55
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Mon 18 Dec 2023, 12:50 am
Over here we call them ears, wingnuts
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Mon 18 Dec 2023, 12:54 am
And who's name ended up at All Right? Thought it was Ozzy they were checking on, but they found Freddy.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 18 Dec 2023, 10:11 am
He's at full flaps, ready for landing
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Mon 18 Dec 2023, 10:28 am
No strangers in the building. Kaiser was no stranger.

TSBD workers only on 5th and 6th.

Kaiser, Piper, Dougherty, Williams, Jarman & Norman

Utilise the twin for an alibi.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum