REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Mason  2  Floor  Lankford  prayer  Theory  doyle  4  9  3  3a  11  tippit  Darnell  Lifton  David  fritz  hosty  Weigman  Humor  zapruder  tsbd  beckley  +Lankford  frazier  paine  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer Man - Page 30 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer Man - Page 30 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Wed 09 Mar 2022, 9:20 am
StanDane wrote:Thanks Vinny and Ed. I see the book now has 38 reviews, mostly positive.

I was thinking earlier, how in the heck did I do that? Then I realized all the help and support I had at the time, seven years ago now. I lead the charge but it was a collaborative effort. Without that, nothing. This is really the core work of Sean Murphy and Greg Parker. And Terry Martin was so huge. I got my name on it but this is a ROKC book.

Yes, Lee Oswald was down on front. The facts are undeniable. And just like Prayer Man, the facts won't go away. It's just a matter of time before this is acknowledged by the majority.
Remarkable effort Stan, it is a turning point at least for me in the ongoing effort to establish the facts about Lee Oswald's rock solid alibi. And yes, you may have had help and support from the ROKC crusaders but it was you who put pen to paper.

Kudos to you mate, a fantastic achievement.

Prayer Man - Page 30 Byp_211
Vinny

Sat 12 Mar 2022, 8:25 pm
Prayer Man - Page 30 Scree167

Sat 12 Mar 2022, 8:28 pm
Prayer Man - Page 30 Scree168

Wed 23 Mar 2022, 11:16 am
Looks like a bad prediction by NoStrawDumbass
Prayer Man - Page 30 Scree675
Its been a year!
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 23 Mar 2022, 11:35 am
I do appreciate Brian capitalizing all the right letters... very thoughtful.

The Stuart Reed thing is interesting, but in the end, I see no practical purpose in any plot for the taking of the photographs. If it was part of the plot, then the plot was designed by a 10 year old with an over-active imagination, or someone suffering bipolar disorder. 

I would be more inclined to believe the man himself is a little suspicious, rather than his happy snaps. And even then, my only cause for suspicion is that he worked in Panama - though I can't recall if he worked for the US army or the Panama Canal Co. Either way... my dive into the canal affair when writing my book left a bad aftertaste.

Lanceman, unlike Brian, is making valuable contributions here, even while we may not always be on the same page.  In fact, he has shifted my thinking to a degree in some areas.

Last edited by greg_parker on Thu 24 Mar 2022, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Wed 23 Mar 2022, 3:16 pm
If Doyle hates ROKC so much, why does he keep visiting it and reading it? Does he secretly admire us and our research?

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 23 Mar 2022, 8:17 pm
"then the plot was designed by a 10 year old with an over-active imagination, or someone suffering bipolar disorder. " you mean Doyle Greg?

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Wed 23 Mar 2022, 8:18 pm
Vinny wrote:If Doyle hates ROKC so much, why does he keep visiting it and reading it? Does he secretly admire us and our research?

Very good point Vinny, he has admitted he borrows all the info from my website as well, seems like he is a glutton for punishment.....

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 24 Mar 2022, 12:35 am
barto wrote:"then the plot was designed by a 10 year old with an over-active imagination, or someone suffering bipolar disorder. " you mean Doyle Greg?
If the plot had a unicorn that farts glitter, had  a  flowing mane and ball bags and a sign painted on its horn saying "Doyle's Mobile Car Cleaners", most definitely.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

lanceman

Thu 24 Mar 2022, 2:12 am
greg_parker wrote:I do appreciate Brian capitalizing all the right letters... very thoughtful.

The Stuart Reed thing is interesting, but in the end, I see no practical purpose in any plot for the taking of the photographs. If it was part of the plot, then the plot was designed by a 10 year old with an over-active imagination, or someone suffering bipolar disorder. 

I would be more inclined to believe the man himself is a little suspicious, rather than his happy snaps. And even then, my only cause for suspicion is that he worked in Panama - though I can't recall if he worked for the US army or the Panama Canal Co. Either way... my dive into the canal affair when writing my book left a bad aftertaste.

Lanceman, unlike Brian, is making valuable contributions here, even while we may not always be on the same page.  In fact, he has shifted my thinking to a degree in some areas.

I just noticed this string of posts.

Thanks!

And apologies in advance if I am a pain in the ass.
lanceman

Thu 24 Mar 2022, 5:25 am
Which post had this Brian Doyle’s analysis of the Stuart Reed photos?

As I recall, you (Greg) were always skeptical about the significance of the Reed photos.
barto
barto

Thu 24 Mar 2022, 8:19 am
greg_parker wrote:
barto wrote:"then the plot was designed by a 10 year old with an over-active imagination, or someone suffering bipolar disorder. " you mean Doyle Greg?
If the plot had a unicorn that farts glitter, had  a  flowing mane and ball bags and a sign painted on its horn saying "Doyle's Mobile Car Cleaners", most definitely.

And smoking some Sanibel gold.....

Prayer-Man.com
JFK_FNG

Fri 15 Apr 2022, 5:40 pm
Half of my leg decided to stop working out of nowhere today, so after a trip to the ER and a questionable prognosis, I decided to distract myself by screwing around in an image editor. I made these with the Weigman frame from Bart's website. 

Prayer Man - Page 30 Weigma11Prayer Man - Page 30 Weigma12Prayer Man - Page 30 Weigma13Prayer Man - Page 30 Weigma15Prayer Man - Page 30 Weigma14

Just thought there might be some Oswaldian features buried in the blob. I'm probably hallucinating cause I'm a walking (limping) medical mystery apparently, but the shape of the nose and jawline seem to match pretty damn well IMO.
Vinny

Fri 15 Apr 2022, 6:25 pm
Get well soon,Tom.

Sat 16 Apr 2022, 1:03 pm
Thanks Vinny. Today I continued my dubious experiments to distract myself from having a paralyzed leg. None of the following should be taken very seriously, but the results I got were pretty neat. 

In a questionable attempt to try to extract something of value from the blob of pixels in the Weigman frame, I decided to try my hand at face measurements. I had no idea how to do this so I found the following image online:

Prayer Man - Page 30 Model10

I took these measurements on pictures of Oswald and Sarah Stanton from Bart's website. I used an image editor that can measure straight lines in pixels. Lines included just as an example:

Prayer Man - Page 30 Stanto11

And:

Prayer Man - Page 30 Oswald10

I then attempted the same on the ghostlike "face" in the Weigman frame:

Prayer Man - Page 30 Blob_10

I then created a mirror image of the "jawline" and took the same measurements:

Prayer Man - Page 30 Mirror10

I did not look at images of either Oswald or Stanton while taking the Weigman measurements, and just tried to estimate the best I could. It's more precise than it sounds; there was a margin of error when making repeated measurements of about 3 to 5 pixels, which on the scale I was using didn't make a huge difference. Accuracy of course is different story as the Weigman images are distorted as hell, and the face images of Oswald and Stanton were taken with different cameras from different angles. Nonetheless, I did my best. 

I plugged it all into a spreadsheet, then calculated the percent difference of each ratio between each person/blob combination. These are the results. 

Prayer Man - Page 30 Excel_10

Both blobs came out freakily close to Oswald, and not even remotely close to Stanton. The only ratios with greater than 10% difference were the ratios involving G and H, the width of and distance between the eyes, which are the most difficult areas to measure on the Weigman images.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 16 Apr 2022, 1:48 pm
Hi JFK_FNG,

I hope you get the feeling back in the leg real soon and get back to fighting weight as soon as possible.

None of the following should be taken very seriously, 

I'm really glad you placed that caveat on the work you're doing mate, because seriously it reminds me of other stuff that's been done before by others who came before us. That aside if this distraction helps you in anyway with a speedy recovery then I say carry on.
JFK_FNG

Sat 16 Apr 2022, 2:10 pm
Mick_Purdy wrote:Hi JFK_FNG,

I hope you get the feeling back in the leg real soon and get back to fighting weight as soon as possible.

None of the following should be taken very seriously, 

I'm really glad you placed that caveat on the work you're doing mate, because seriously it reminds me of other stuff that's been done before by others who came before us. That aside if this distraction helps you in anyway with a speedy recovery then I say carry on.

Thanks Mick, and yea, it's just dicking around - zero probative value lol. Learning how to work the image editor takes my mind off not being able to walk, and the main project I'm working on is on hold for a few months until I get documents sent from NARA. They did reply today though, but just to let me know I won't get an "official" reply with a quote until the 22nd, then 8-12 weeks for shipping. Neutral
JFK_FNG

Mon 18 Apr 2022, 9:06 am
Okay, last crippled Weigman frame art project I'll post. Again, disclaimer: not to be taken seriously - but it's still kind of cool IMO. I screwed around with a bunch of effects in the image editor that don't alter the content of the photo, just light, contrast, etc. and got what looks like a ring, buttoned up collar, and a coke bottle. Then I pasted half Oswald's face onto it cause why the hell not:

Prayer Man - Page 30 Pm_det10

Attempt to bring out shadow on "coke bottle" 

Prayer Man - Page 30 Pm_det11
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 18 Apr 2022, 10:21 am
I agree, Kinda cool, even if not too scientific. As a bonus, I think I just heard a primal scream echoing around the world from some place in Florida. 

Hope your leg is on the mend, Tom.

Me

Don Jeffries

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 18 Apr 2022, 11:18 am
It is kinda cool though. Proportions are there.

Mon 18 Apr 2022, 12:35 pm
It seems to match up so well.

Sun 29 May 2022, 6:41 am
Sam Lawrence on FB has been a great advocate for Lee and PM.

He inspired me to take a look at a poster named Nolan and his work on PM in Darnell.
So when Sam asked me to put Lee's face back on, I had to see what it would look like as an overlay with pics from 11/22 of Lee at DPD.

WHOA!
The matches were so clean and neat I didnt do anything but tilt size and drop.
Here they are

Prayer Man - Page 30 Zombom24
Prayer Man - Page 30 Prayer21
Bottom one was Nolan's image I overlayed.
Note hair line and notch shows through to match overlay exactly.

ITS LEE!
Cheers!
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 29 May 2022, 6:58 am
Prayer Man - Page 30 Zombod62
Prayer Man - Page 30 Pm13
Vinny

Mon 30 May 2022, 1:50 am
Seems like a perfect fit,Ed.

Mon 30 May 2022, 10:40 am
Thx Vinny!
Its a good a fit with available images.
finding the right angle of Lee's head to match was perhaps the only 'difficult' part.

IF THE FACE FITS... YOU MUST ACQUIT!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum