REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

2  David  3a  zapruder  tsbd  paine  beckley  hosty  tippit  4  +Lankford  3  fritz  Theory  Humor  9  11  prayer  Weigman  Lankford  Floor  Darnell  Mason  Lifton  frazier  doyle  

Like/Tweet/+1

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless

+7
Peter_Johnsen
Vinny
Ed.Ledoux
greg_parker
barto
Faroe Islander
Hasan Yusuf
11 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Empty Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless

Sun 20 Mar 2011, 9:26 pm
First topic message reminder :

Mrs Madden worked in the Identification Division of NOPD. She was interviewed by SA Quigley on 11/26/63. She advised that her file on Oswald’s arrest held no information about anyone named “Hidell”.

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Mrs_ma10
Mrs Madden FBI Interview

On Nov 30, SA Quigley wrote another report on the August arrest. Copied into this report was another report dated August 12 authored by Sergeant Horace Austin and Patrolman Warren Roberts of the Intelligence Division. They had been among a number of cops who were the first to interrogate Oswald.

What is interesting about this is that one section and one section only of this report (which runs many pages), is incorrectly formatted. It is that part of the August 12 report which mentions that “Hidell’s” signature appears on a local FPCC card allegedly in Oswald’s possession at the time of the arrest.

This is clear evidence that this part of the report was altered in some way at the time it was copied into Quigley's report.

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Austin10
Quigley Report Incorporating Joint Austin-Roberts Report

I believe something similar happened when Qugley's August arrest report was incorporated into Kaack's report.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 7:35 am
But on a few of these docs the Oswald sig is different than the scores of others I have examined.

The S and O ate distinctly seperate characters on known sigs of Oz, yet on questioned docs its combined.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:28 am

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Wsoswa10

And this from Garrison case Newspaper article,

Brownwood Bulletin » 1967 » May » 4 May 1967, Thu » Page 2

"
Another Oswald Ordered To Testify In New Orleans NEW ORLEANS (AP)-Julius J. Oswald, one of two new Oswalds to enter Dist. Atty. Jim  Garrison's probe into the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, was ordered to testify today before the grand jury- Oswald is a clerk at the Standard Coffee Co., which once employed Lee Harvey Oswald, ' named by the Warren Commission as the lone assassin"
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:36 am
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Julius11
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:43 am
Junior, full military honors, ... what is that a walkie talkie?

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 946bf631-6ea1-4ede-97f6-190e0a525fc0Julius Oswald Jr. passed on Saturday, November 9, 2013. Son of Julius Oswald Sr. and the late Mary Ellen Oswald. Loving father of Tracy Oswald Godinez and Jena Oswald Kovash. Brother of Laurie Alexander. Partner of James Myrick for 8 years. Also survived by a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Relatives and friends are invited to attend the Graveside Committal Service with Full Military Honors

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Jjoswa10
https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337845/m1/2/
https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337845/m1/1/

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 9:04 am
the subpenaed wit-
ness, Julius J. Oswald of
8908 Wingate, arrived a t the
DA’s office shortly before his
scheduled 11 a . m. appear-
ance. Lie was wearing a grey
suit and appeared to be in his
early 40 s.

Oswald refused again today
to answer newsmen’s ques-
tions. Asked if he were “’Mr.
Oswald,” he replied: “I

wouldn’t know him if I saw
him.”

Oswald asked a receptionist
to permit him to sit behind a
railing which fences an inner
reception area from the main
DA’s waiting room.

Asked if he were Julius Os-

wald, he replied, “I'm nere on
business,” and waited silently
until he was ushered into Al-
cock’s office.

Oswald remained in Alcock’s
office about 45 minutes and
left by way of a back elevator
shortly before noon, avoiding
waiting reporters.

Oswald, William (Nephew) S.              2704 Wytchwood, Metairie

One of the four Oswalds whose names have come up in the Garrison investigation. the four are Lee harvey Oswald, Julius Oswald, who worked in the same coffee plant as Lee Harvey and who was questioned by Garrison's office Thursday (5/4/67); William Oswald, and William's uncle by the same name.  Las Vegas Review-Journal UPI, 5/5/67

Of 2704 Wytchwood, Metaire, La.  Told reporters he believes Lee H. Oswald used his name and address as a reference with Standard Coffee when he applied for a job there in early 1963, that he thinks Lee H. Oswald really meant to use the name of William's uncle, another William Oswald, who lives at 136 Elmeer Pl., Metaire.  Uncle said on phone to reporters Lee H. Oswald had visited him in summer of 1963 but declined to answer further questions.  New Orleans States-Item, 5/4/67
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 9:25 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Was thinking of Robert Oswald as the SGT in the Marines... and the W.S. was crossed out but later line was extended/ maybe?

But anyhow, (double oswald?) don't show this to H&L fans.

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 11987610
Yup. Have spoken to her daughter-in-law... who was/is married to LEON DOUBLE OSWALD.

Someone contacted me a while back to say that another research had come across the name Leon Double Oswald from enrollment records from the early 1960s at one of the La universities (can't recall which one). So... Leon was tracked down and I rang his home number. This just highlights the danger in jumping to conclusions.

Leon was out when I called and his wife was adamant  that I couldn't ring back later.

I did manage to get some things out of her though....

1. Leon was enrolled in the early 1970s - not the early 60s. That made sense given his age.

2. "Double" was his mother's maiden name.

3. Most of the larger Oswald clan believe Lee was guilty.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 9:46 am
Nice finds, Ed. The uncle (William Stout Oswald) was, as you said, a teacher - but he worked as a coffee salesman out on the road during summer holidays while based at the main office, which was a separate address to where Lee worked. As a clerk, Julius possibly also worked at the main office. 

JVB claims she actually commenced in that office before being transferred to the other building where Lee was. Crud. She worked in the main office building during her entire employment there and probably never even set eyes on Lee. It was William or Julius she knew.

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 10:09 am
"How is Lee Oswald related to the Reilly Coffee Oswalds? Why would Lee Oswald have used one as a reference - W.S. Oswald? What about a Harvey family?" -Thomas H. Purvis

W.S. Oswald (Jr) was the first cousin of LHO. W.S. Oswald (Sr) was the brother to Robert E. Lee Oswald, Sr, father of LHO.
W.S. Senior was deceased, however, on his application to Reily Coffee Company, LHO listed the address of WS Senior, and had been there and visited his aunt.
The other two Oswald's have not been fully traced, however, the "Julian" has other references to Covington, LA, which is where William Oswald & Mary Harvey Oswald, Grandfather & Grandmother of LHO lived.
This is why I long ago showed another "distant cousin" of LHO, Robert Oswald of Jackson County, MS, and his associations with various organizations.
http://www.mdah.state.ms.us/arlib/contents...37|1|1|1|21039|
The Louisiana "Oswald" SSDI provides some indication of the relatives of LHO.
http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi?...stat=a&start=21
For the most part, virtually each and every one listed in Metarie, is of some relationship, as are most of those who have the New Orleans address also.

Of note Thomas Harvey Purvis is an Harvey of the Mary Harvey family a direct relation to the Mississippi Harveys whom are married to the Oswalds. He was a regular poster on Education Forum and other sites.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 10:17 am
Interesting, I went to find the Alex J Hidell alluded to by some.
the leads went to Allan Maxwell Hidell

He went by JOHN? A j Hidell?
This is weird? The Jefferson High yearbook for 1939 San Antonio, has John Hidell where Alex or Allan was to graduate that year.

Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Alex10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:23 pm
greg parker wrote:Nice finds, Ed. The uncle (William Stout Oswald) was, as you said, a teacher - but he worked as a coffee salesman out on the road during summer holidays while based at the main office, which was a separate address to where Lee worked. As a clerk, Julius possibly also worked at the main office. 

JVB claims she actually commenced in that office before being transferred to the other building where Lee was. Crud. She worked in the main office building during her entire employment there and probably never even set eyes on Lee. It was William or Julius she knew.

Agree 100% Greg.
I read the post you did about her.
JVB not mentioning either Jay or Bill (William) is yet another red flag.

When anyone with the same surname is hired they usually know within minutes there are others at the company whom share that surname. To say none knew the other/s were there is unusual.
So did Standard/Reily call any of the references?
What was Hidell's number or address to be a reference, William Stout Oswald was dead ... how good a reference did you need to get the job?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:39 pm
 1937 yearbook sponsor was the used car salesmanHidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Hidell10
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Hidell11
Ted Hidell from the 59 Jefferson yearbook
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 10:35 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:
greg parker wrote:Nice finds, Ed. The uncle (William Stout Oswald) was, as you said, a teacher - but he worked as a coffee salesman out on the road during summer holidays while based at the main office, which was a separate address to where Lee worked. As a clerk, Julius possibly also worked at the main office. 

Agree 100% Greg.
I read the post you did about her.
JVB not mentioning either Jay or Bill (William) is yet another red flag.

When anyone with the same surname is hired they usually know within minutes there are others at the company whom share that surname. To say none knew the other/s were there is unusual.
So did Standard/Reily call any of the references?
What was Hidell's number or address to be a reference, William Stout Oswald was dead ... how good a reference did you need to get the job?
Ed, can't remember the name of the person, or the name of the credit bureau, but he got busted post-assassination as not having done any checks at all. The credit check system much later, came under heavy scrutiny... for shall we say, lack of their own scrutiny of those being checked. Lots of tricks in that trade.

JVB took the opportunity to insert herself into this as well by claiming Lee passed the credit BECAUSE SHE DID IT.

Last edited by greg parker on Thu 10 Nov 2016, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 10:48 am
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Screen18
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 11:17 am
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Screen12
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 11:28 am
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Screen14
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 11:30 am
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Screen16
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 11:31 am
Haha credit bureau was bunch of slackers, kinda like Snopes is an old couple using Google to sort things.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 11:42 am
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Screen23
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Screen22
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Screen21
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 11:46 am
Jvb has a vivd imagination and piss poor documentation or support for this drivel 
Always astonished at how piling on to a lie is good business
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 1:27 pm
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Henryc10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 1:45 pm
002783 Desmare - Henry Coe Desmare Sr., A Retired Supervisor For Equifax Insurance Co., Died Friday Of
Congestive Heart Failure At Ochsner Foundation Hospital. He Was 64. Mr. Desmare Was A Lifelong Resident
Of New Orleans. He Graduated From Louisiana State University. He Was An Army Veteran. Survivors Include
His Wife, Betty Richard Desmare; Four Sons, Chad A., Darren J., David M. And Henry C. Desmare Jr.; A
Sister, Gayle Desmare Marcev; And Two Grandchildren. A Mass Will Be Said Monday At 1 P.M. At Lake Lawn
Metairie Funeral Home, 5100 Pontchartrain Blvd. Visitation Will Begin At 11 A.M. Burial Will Be In
Greenwood Cemetery. 09-13-1998 Times Picayune
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 2:02 pm
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Credit10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 2:58 pm
Hidell: the frame was bold and ruthless - Page 2 Screen24
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 3:09 pm
As Greg noted,
Garcia was interviewed on 23nov63. There was no investigation of Hidell by NOPD or FBI after the August arrest. If Oswald was truly carrying FPCC cards signed by "A Hidell", they would have looked into this person.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 3:31 pm
Thanks Ed! The difference between your data dumps and certain other peoples? I can actually follow and comprehend yours!

This is what really happened. Desmare just made it all up. Apparently a long-standing practice in the industry.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-11/federal-background-checks-faked-by-some-investigators

This is where I originally wrote about it:
http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/blog/show/42973070-the-undoing-of-a-fantasist

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum