REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

frazier  hosty  fritz  Humor  Darnell  Lifton  Mason  prayer  Weigman  Floor  3a  David  zapruder  9  2  doyle  +Lankford  3  Lankford  Theory  tippit  11  paine  4  tsbd  beckley  

Like/Tweet/+1

Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter

+12
Vinny
Mick_Purdy
The_Prodigal_Son
barto
Ed.Ledoux
Hasan Yusuf
steely_dan
Sharon_Horizons
Jake_Sykes
Goban_Saor
StanDane
greg_parker
16 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Page 3 Empty Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter

Fri 12 Aug 2016, 7:30 am
First topic message reminder :

Last April I spoke about the second floor lunch room encounter as part of my Prayer Man presentation at the 14th DPUK seminar in Canterbury. Afterwards I wasn't happy with that segment to which Barry Keane suggested I'd write it up, which I did not realising the task that lay ahead.

At the link below I tried to cram every bit of info in there that is available on this alleged encounter.

There will be an interactive presentation to follow.

http://www.prayer-ma...room-encounter/

Last edited by barto on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter

Thu 24 Nov 2016, 11:56 am
I'll momentarily come out of semi retirement to welcome back The Prodigal Son and to wish all our American bros a happy Thanksgiving. I know I said it before in the podcast but Barto is a fucking legend and deserves all the awards that comes his way.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter

Thu 24 Nov 2016, 12:03 pm
Well, I'm in a state of perpetual retirement and I wish Lee, Greg, my Musketeer brothers and all good ROKCers a Happy Thanksgiving.

My only advice is to stay away from Sanibel turkey. I hear it tastes like shit.

Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Page 3 Gobble%20Doyle
Sharon_Horizons

Thu 24 Nov 2016, 1:29 pm
Ah. The fabled Jive Turkey.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Thu 24 Nov 2016, 1:48 pm
Good to see you back, Lee. And a happy Thanksgiving to all my US mates.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 24 Nov 2016, 6:07 pm
Stan Dane wrote:Well, I'm in a state of perpetual retirement and I wish Lee, Greg, my Musketeer brothers and all good ROKCers a Happy Thanksgiving.

My only advice is to stay away from Sanibel turkey. I hear it tastes like shit.

Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Page 3 Gobble%20Doyle
Dane is uncredible. This is clearly a lady turkey with my face pasted on. I know everything about forensic photo analysis and that's not my body. He did it because I live in Sanibel.
I am just a patsy.
barto
barto

Fri 25 Nov 2016, 6:16 am
The Prodigal Son wrote:I wanted to pop by and tell you congratulations, Bart.  Very well deserved award for some very well put together research.  You are digging deep and some of the information you have uncovered is very important and some of it is fascinating.

Well done.

Lee

Thank you Lee, very much appreciate your feedback and from all the others. 
Working hard on part 2, the interrogations and a considerable update on the 2nd fl clusterfuck essay.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Fri 25 Nov 2016, 2:02 pm
Just coming off travel to and celebration of the love of family, which includes all friends who are so inclined to share that sentiment, so thank you to all those who extend their kind wishes. I give thanks to all friends everywhere and so also celebrate those with whom I enjoy fellowship here at ROKC. I consider everyone here a part of family. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Sat 26 Nov 2016, 7:07 am
Hope you are all well.

I started a new job earlier in the year and needed the head space to get to grips with a new industry and new, well, everything about the place is somewhat alien to me and the way I've done my job over the last 20 years.  A steep learning curve has been taking up all my time.

So, I wanted to take a leave of absence because I couldn't learn about the organisation I now work for and deal with the insanity of Albert Doyle at the same time.

I've popped by every now and again to see how you have all been picking over Doyle's carcass and, let's face it, there's not much left to chew on any more.

When he appeared over at the EF I knew he'd introduce his lunacy to a new group of unwitting individuals.  He didn't disappoint and is now on moderation there.

Bart's work is getting better and better.  More and more refined and nuanced with layers of important detail.

I was sent information by Greg from Bart about Herbert Leon Lee that is fantastic and opens more doors of research.

I just wish I had the time and the energy to dig in. But, right now, I don't.  

Maybe in the new year I'll have some spare time to hit the documents again.  This place is special.  I have missed you all.  I haven't missed some of the idiots from the other forums - but I've missed all of you.

Hope to drop by again soon.

ROKC ON
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 26 Nov 2016, 2:09 pm
Rokcing good post TPS.
Cheers, Ed
barto
barto

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 11:24 am
Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Page 3 Bart-Kamp-JFK-Lancer-New-Frontier-Award-2016

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 11:55 am
Well done Barto. And richly deserved I might add.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 12:24 pm
Thank you Steely, much appreciated m8

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 1:13 pm
Wow Barto! That's fantastic!

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 1:45 pm
And they got your name right! Well done, Barto! This is just the start.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 1:48 pm
Well done, Bart! As Greg said, this is just the start.
barto
barto

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 2:47 pm
Thanks Jake
Thanks Greg and Hasan, I hope to think so too.

Prayer-Man.com
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 6:15 pm
Congrats Bart. You da man!

Reading your "Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter" thread over at ED Forum, I was almost dumbstruck when I read this comment by Jim Di in response to a first day news report you posted:

James DiEugenio wrote:In reading the pdf, what impresses me most is the formidable collection of witnesses and reports that place the encounter on the first floor.

How that remained concealed for so long really is remarkable.

Holy moly! Is this NEW to him? That's the whole thrust of the PM thread and my book!

The "fuzzy" picture was simply the trigger that started the whole discussion that focused primarily on showing how the first-day statements and news reports ALL pointed to an encounter near the entrance of the TSBD building. And how that encounter was moved up to the second floor in a series of iterations to destroy Oswald's rock-solid alibi. The Darnell images (fuzzy and Blu-Ray) only supported this highly credible notion.

Hey Jim, why don't you read my book? It's easier to follow than the ED PM thread. It lays out even more of the first-day evidence for a first floor encounter that "impresses" you. Hell, Mary Ferrell had Prayer Man one of eight featured books for 2015. I currently have 19 5-Star reviews on Amazon (US). I worked really hard writing it. If you would have asked me, I would have sent you a copy for free like I did for Bill Kelly who promised to review it last year but never did. Reading my book would be a nice warm up for Bart's more comprehensive work that will be coming out later.

Or don't read it. I really don't care. I wrote the book for the research community and the general public, and I make nothing from it personally. I preserved Sean Murphy's great research. I saw something that needed to be done and I took action. Outside of ROKC, the only people that have given me positive feedback have been pretty much non-researcher types. Nothing but indifference from the "elites." 

And people sometimes wonder why I make memes lampooning the JFK research community.

Maybe that will soon stop. I have much better things to do with my life and I'm getting up there in the years.
Vinny

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 12:07 am
Congrats Bart.

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 12:24 am
Hi Stan

It is quite disappointing that Jim D who is considered by many to be one of the best researchers around,seems to be quite silent on PM.

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 2:24 am
JFK Student wrote:Congrats Bart.

Thanks JFKStudent
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 6:22 am
JFK Student wrote:Hi Stan

It is quite disappointing that Jim D who is considered by many to be one of the best researchers around,seems to be quite silent on PM.

That's my point. These geniuses strut around and talk about everything under the sun, ad infinitum, but when there's an obvious (at least to people with common sense) question that if resolved could PROVE Oswald was not the shooter, then - shazam!!! - wouldn't ya think you would want to focus on resolving that question? You know, use the Pareto Principle, bang for buck, because resources (time, energy, attention) are limited? You know, since all of the evidence needed to resolve the question exists? 

Or maybe it's better to start new threads memorializing JFK, discussing fallen petals, or listening to hiss on tapes.

That'll git 'er done!
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 9:54 am
You're right of course that is all a lot of nothing Stan, but here's what I think is gitt'n'er done: Sean, Greg, Lee, You!, Barto, Ed, Hasan, Steely, Paul, Terry, Vanessa, Sharon, Mick, Andrej, yers truly, JFK Student, Steve, Faroe, Colin, Frankie, Goban and more that slip my addled brain, all battering upon a locked and barricaded castle gate year after year after year (even the silly little unicorn in his own comical way, although it is kind of a masochistic process for him) until finally appears a crack in the armor, and now we see Bart Kamp's Lancer Award. The establishment has at last acknowledged this rising tide. Thanks to you and to all the others and welcome to all of those who choose to see as well.
    sunny

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 6:21 pm
Hasan and I didn't mention any names in the podcast but those blowhards know who they are. Prayer Man has been banned, ridiculed and even worse ignored for the sake of the bigger picture. Who killed JFK and why? Who gives a fuck. ATM its Oswald and these geniuses are pissing against the wind with all their pseudo intellectual wankery theories. They don't want the breakthrough because they don't care. They go along their merry way talking shit cause that is all it ever is. If they all want their theories to be considered or have any merit they need to exonerate Oswald. The general public don't give a flying fuck what they think. Prayer Man is something that will get their ears up. I got no time or respect for these dickheads. I am a regular Joe Blow in all this and I can even tell that if it can be proved Oswald didn't shoot JFK its game over. Fucking put this case back on the map just like it was in 1963. Reopen the fucker wide open.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 7:18 pm
I think it has Paul, in spades, been shown Lee did not shoot JFK.
Tippit murder was pinned on him to make the case against him seem stronger.
We have two unsolved murder cases, and one suspect wrongfully accused, allowed to be murdered thus never able to clear himself of these charges.
I think the anti PM crowd just wants to prove Oswald was on the Sixth floor or raced down the back stairs because they believe he is guilty.
They bought into the lie and they can't undo that.
This explains their thought pattern.
Hasan's litmus test is never wrong, they have a Ph of pond scum.
Same lowbrows whom stared at fire for millenia for entertainment, just add more wood, yippee.
Same dross with Oswald, they just updated the display.

Mon 28 Nov 2016, 8:15 pm
I don't disagree, Ed, but I am not referring to the you or I of this matter. This case needs a public undoing and Prayer Man is it. As it stands it still Oswald until proven innocent. I know that's fucked up but it is what it is and the last 53 years of boasting from the know it alls remains based on suspicion in the minds of the general public. Everything else is small offerings to them and far too much variety that it has caused damage to this case. The anti PM crowd have positioned themselves firmly on their held on beliefs the 2FE especially. Those on both sides of the fence. PM isolates them so they've unified in demeaning Oswald as PM. That gives me the shits more than anything. It's a litmus test that they've deliberately avoided taking and in turn ignored and dismissed. I am no researcher but this is beyond a joke to me. There is so much evidence PM is Oswald it beggars belief that they cannot admit to it and any past errors of judgment. I haven't drunk the Kool Aid on PM. The Kool Aid kids are the 2FE culties or worse they are still serving it up after 53 years of the stuff. You have to wonder why.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum