Choose Search Type
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Open letter to NBC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Open letter to NBC

Post by Robin Unger on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 11:13 am

Garry Mack replies to Marcel Dehaeseleer 2006 Education forum
regarding splices in the wiegman film, and the fact that the Groden version is not the complete Wiegman film.

https://quaneeri.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/gary-mack-comments-re-wiegman-film.html
Robin Unger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 11:31 am

Thanks Robin. 

From Robin's link:

The original, unedited Dave Wiegman film runs 36.5 seconds according to video tapes of the film's first broadcast at about 3pm local time that day.
If Groden's version is short, it's not his fault. That film has been shown many, many times since 1963 and I always see it edited differently. You have to known news film editors and news film editing techniques. The practice in those days was to edit film so blurry or confusing sequences aren't confusing to the audience.

Groden's version is missing a second or two at the very beginning of the film and some more is missing of the Newmans on the ground. There is one splice and maybe two, so more frames are probably missing at those places, too.

Groden owns at least two 16mm prints of the Wiegman film and the one he has on his video is the better image of the two.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 11:49 am

If i'm reading this right....the original is intact but the video transfers for broadcast were edited?
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 2:25 pm

Stan Dane wrote:We don't need the whole Darnell film. I only want one frame from the original/first generation film to be scanned.

This one:

This is the best frame of the whole lot. The others are more blurred. 

A 4K scan of THIS FRAME should confirm whether or not this is Oswald.
Hi Gang,

Sorry for the silence, I have had a bummer of a year with lots happening, not all good to be honest.
This is the frame IMHO that would prove beyond a reasonable doubt whom PrayerMan is. IMO without question. I reiterate with a healthy dose of experience in this field that the blur everyone is referring to is what's known as motion blur, a result of the shutter angle (speed) the footage was taken at. This frame is at the precise moment when Darnell had steadied, stopped his pan right, just before he moved the camera to pan back toward Elm street. There are between 2-4 frames which would show a crisp in focus image. If we obtain the original film or even a dupe copy and scan at high resolution it will show us who Prayerman is without question in my view. Thats whi its so very important to hang onto the cause for dear life, it closes the case against the man they came to blame. An innocent man whom stands exactly where he said he had been to authorities. Game over!
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 2:40 pm

Great to see you back, Mick! Missed you, mate.
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 4:38 pm

Mick Purdy wrote:
Stan Dane wrote:We don't need the whole Darnell film. I only want one frame from the original/first generation film to be scanned.

This one:

This is the best frame of the whole lot. The others are more blurred. 

A 4K scan of THIS FRAME should confirm whether or not this is Oswald.
Hi Gang,

Sorry for the silence, I have had a bummer of a year with lots happening, not all good to be honest.
This is the frame IMHO that would prove beyond a reasonable doubt whom PrayerMan is. IMO without question. I reiterate with a healthy dose of experience in this field that the blur everyone is referring to is what's known as motion blur, a result of the shutter angle (speed) the footage was taken at. This frame is at the precise moment when Darnell had steadied, stopped his pan right, just before he moved the camera to pan back toward Elm street. There are between 2-4 frames which would show a crisp in focus image. If we obtain the original film or even a dupe copy and scan at high resolution it will show us who Prayerman is without question in my view. Thats whi its so very important to hang onto the cause for dear life, it closes the case against the man they came to blame. An innocent man whom stands exactly where he said he had been to authorities. Game over!
No need for apologies Mick. I hope and trust things are on the improve.

I've made a public plea for help via a popular podcast type show hosted by someone who surprised the hell out of me in more ways than one - and each in a positive sense. That will be up by Nov 22, time permitting.  He loves your work btw, and we also discussed that at some length.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Unger on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 8:35 pm

Darnell frame.

Imaged3
Robin Unger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 9:12 pm

Welcome back Mick. I suspect things will be getting ever more interesting now that you are.
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Sun 08 Oct 2017, 10:59 am

Welcome back and best wishes from me too, Mick.

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top