REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  Weigman  4  fritz  3  beckley  Floor  3a  2  tsbd  Humor  David  9  hosty  11  tippit  paine  zapruder  Mason  prayer  +Lankford  Lankford  doyle  Lifton  frazier  Theory  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer Man - Page 17 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

steely_dan
steely_dan

Prayer Man - Page 17 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Sat 04 May 2019, 11:22 am
Once again Brian emerges from the tent.

[*]Posts: 2172
[*]
Prayer Man - Page 17 Xx
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4330 on: Today at 01:54:32 AM »

The only person to ever refer to the Lobby as the "Vestibule" was Holmes and only because he was confusing the lunch room encounter with the stop in the Lobby...

He heard Oswald say "Vestibule" which means Oswald probably got that from Truly who used the nomenclature of those who constructed the enclosure...

Every time you prove this is the case by pointing out Oswald said he went "downstairs" to see what the commotion was about the Prayer Man people ignore it and then enter the taunting you see here...

No testimony or blueprint.
Every time you accuse Brian of being full of shit...he has another shit!

Prayer Man - Page 17 Th?id=OIP.06cWguRHacEf3y96nmT30AHaGO&w=137&h=105&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 05 May 2019, 10:54 am
Nobody has a problem identifying Frazier in that frame, not even the man himself. And we must not forget who has positively ID'd Prayerman from this frame too. None other than Oswald's wife Marina Oswald / Porter.

Prayer Man - Page 17 Foto_o10

Says so much really.

Prayer Man - Page 17 Byp_211
alex_wilson

Sun 05 May 2019, 7:44 pm
" The nomenclature of those who constructed the enclosure" ha ha ha. Sounds like Brian's been reading his "magazines" again..
Note the lucid and highly informative contribution from his sidekick Ole Wanderin Larry T- the Cyrano de Bergerac of JFK research forums. And Tovarisch Tom Graves too, what illustrious posters. LOL? LOL? I can't work out if Graves is a 70 year old man from San Diego pretending t b a 14 year old girl from Nth Dakota( maybe Harvey bumped into greatgrandpappy on his travels) Or a 14 year old girl from Nth Dakota pretending t b a 70 year old man from San Diego.
The incisive wit and his erudition, not t mention the cutting ripostes LOL..LOL indeed makes it hard t tell. But i think we should all pay close attention t Tovarisch Tom's identifications ..if anyone's an expert on studying blurry photos of overweight women then surely it's him ,along with Doyle of course .
Both of them having spent most of their adult lifes doing exactly that.
T paraphrase Booker T Jones " if they didn't have no photos of women/ they wouldn't have no women at all"

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Mon 22 Jul 2019, 11:06 am
Prayer Man - Page 17 Well-doc
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 22 Jul 2019, 5:52 pm
I copied and posted this to FB. It took literally 2 seconds to be attacked -- by someone supposedly on our side of the Great Divide. On the other hand, it took about 20 minutes for a Nutter to attack it.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Mon 22 Jul 2019, 7:40 pm
I guess you are referring to TR?

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 22 Jul 2019, 7:48 pm
Vinny wrote:I guess you are referring to TR?
Yup.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 22 Jul 2019, 9:39 pm
Stan Dane wrote:Prayer Man - Page 17 Well-doc

Few facts are better documented than this one. Need a picture of him standing out front? Yeah, we got that.

Nice one Stan.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 24 Jul 2019, 1:43 am
It was also posted in Rees Jones’ group and fuckwit Martin Shackleford was awoken from the dead and offered his feeble opinion.....

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Wed 24 Jul 2019, 2:02 am
Shackelford has some fucking nerve that's all i can say. If i was in his stinking rotting sandals I would apologise, abjectly, t anyone even tangentially involved with JFK research then go off and find myself another hobby.
I hear the Nessie hunters are looking for someone with experience in communicating with huge slimy amphibians.
JVB is the Loch Ness Monster of JFK dom. Apart from the obvious physical similarity ..there's no fucking real evidence she existed. Dave Ferries kitchen is the equivalent of Loch Ness..devoid of real tangible evidence,just a load of gaseous hot air and a gaggle of credulous dolts who'll believe anything.
The damage that fuckwit did, try googling Dave Ferries name..and the damage that could have been done. Thank Armstrong he was nothing more than an inept buffoon..Brian Doyle with facial hair and even poorer personal hygiene.
That photo of JVB Anna Lewis Platzman and Shackelford looks like a snapshot from the New Orleans branch of the Manson family fan club re enacting the Salem witch trials..
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 12 Aug 2019, 4:51 am
Prayer Man - Page 17 Criminalconspiracy

"What’s a Criminal Conspiracy?"

http://www.mololamken.com/news-knowledge-14.html
Vinny

Thu 29 Aug 2019, 5:34 pm
Any researcher who is not supporting Prayer Man loses credibility. How can anyone deny that it is Oswald? The evidence is quite overwhelming.

Thu 29 Aug 2019, 10:29 pm
But Vinny the smartest detective of all time..try t imagine some interstitial fuck up..maybe Dr Who got drunk and for a laugh sent Alice up t 221b Baker St and Sherlock down the rabbit hole t Wonderland..says its a 300 lb grey haired woman.
Bri Bri the Magnificent is the greatest detective of all time. Who needs credibility?
He farts in Sir Isaac Newtons face and pisses on Einstein's grave..Bri Bri the Magnificent don't need no fucking laws of physics..he just needs his Acme No Steam Magnifying glass, a copy of Surrealistic Pillow and a strong extra sensitive rubber glove.
Remember the Doyle family motto
" Fuck Credibility"
When he was born Albert wrapped him in the blood soaked tunic of Obersturmfuhrer Wittman and took him to the abandoned church behind the old Doyle Motel.
After mumbling the ancient invocation thats been passed down the generation from father t goat legged son a hideous sulphur breathing creature appeared..Albert fell t his knees.." My father Satan i give this child t thee"
With it's gnarled claw already dripping with diarrhea.. the monstrous goat legged creature..it's thickly veined unicorns horn glittering evilly in the gloomy Sanibel moonlight carved those very words.."Fuck Credibility"..behind young Brian's ear.
In return for his immortal soul and his left testicle Brian was given special powers.
Uncanny skills..a genius savant who sees far beyond the feeble scope of 95% of the trolls, punks, bastard moderators and criminal scum who stumble blindly around inside Jim DiEugenios ass crack..Bri Bri seems t delight in describing, in frighteningly graphic detail too Mr DiEugenios innards..quite simply Brian has an unique skill set. He doesn't need t study, he scorns experts and spits in the eye of academic accreditation..he just KNOWS shit..ballistics..forensic pathology..intelligence tradecraft..photogrammetry..fuck he's such a genius they had t invent a new discipline for him.
Brian is the world's only cunning forensic linguist or is that forensic cunning linguist..we better ask LarryHermaphroditeImage..
Brian can see inside Buell Wesley Fraziers head..
"For clarification" Larry asked, with an input terminal sizzling inquisitivly.." Can you see down his trousers too? What about RoyTruly? Or MotorcycleOfficerMarrionBaker? Can you see under his helmet?"
Brian knows what Sarah Stanton meant t say..what her granddaughter meant t hear too..can't you see the obese forearm? And the magical glow in the dark hand?
Brian just knows stuff. He's out argued and out deduced the corrupt 95% ..he's been persecuted..Free Brian Mandela..no perhaps Brian Zundel is more appropriate.
Let Brian speak!!
Maybe in 100 years time we'll be forgotten..like the talentless hacks of 19th century Paris while Brian will be celebrated as the Van Gogh of JFK assassination research..it's a pity Brian didn't cut off his ear instead of the other fleshy appendage he hacked off with a sharpened selfie stick after he was finally excommunicated from the fold of the Fooish faithful..
I agree Vinny any "researcher" who at least doesn't seriously consider the Prayerman as Oswald thesis has absolutely no fucking credibility.
But you cannot loose what you never had.
Credibility t Brian is what a second ball was t Hitler..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 3:12 am
Bwahahahahahaha!

Doyle:

"I hope people learn the lesson that metadata and tech browbeating do not defeat or replace a good common sense gum shoe analysis."
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 12:53 pm
Metadata.... seems nonexistent
I hear loads of talk but the metadata I saw was of a boat.
Let that 'sink' in.
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 3:45 pm
Does anyone have any idea who is over near Lovelady out on the steps in Hughes, but not in Martin(out of frame) with a
possible resemblance to PM
Dark receding hairline seen here

Prayer Man - Page 17 Scree182

Gif at Robin Ungers of Hughes,

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NDdXswseyL8/WF3OtNc6QTI/AAAAAAAAAXM/3I4X9flGTlEuF6DUClnb4pX_RY0QSuifwCLcB/s1600/Hughes%2Bdoorway%2B2.gif

May need to find a photo of area at the time period

TIA,
Ed

Sun 01 Sep 2019, 2:32 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Does anyone have any idea who is over near Lovelady out on the steps in Hughes, but not in Martin(out of frame) with a

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NDdXswseyL8/WF3OtNc6QTI/AAAAAAAAAXM/3I4X9flGTlEuF6DUClnb4pX_RY0QSuifwCLcB/s1600/Hughes%2Bdoorway%2B2.gif

TIA,
Ed

Hey Ed,

Prayer Man - Page 17 Hughes10Call me crazy but.....

Where was Ferenc Nagy on Nov. 22, 1963?

Does anyone know for sure?

I don't like quoting The Torbitt Document, but read this and then compare the description of Nagy, and then read about that weird  bald head with a black strip of hair he had with the comb over, the bald/black hair guy on the right side of the steps in the Prayer Man image.

If you read about Nagy's history as Prime Minister of Hungary and see how it was lost to the Communists on his watch, and how later on Kennedy made detente with Russia and how Cuba turned Communist, we may begin to see a developing motive.

Torbitt:

7. Spring 1963.

Nagy settles in Dallas, Texas with offices in the 600 block of Fort Worth Avenue, ten blocks west of the Dallas School Book Depository Building. He is associated in the 600 block of Fort Worth Avenue in Dallas with Ralph Paul, C.A. "Pappy" Dolsen, Jack Ruby, and Sergio Arcacha Smith, the first two named being close business associates of Jack Ruby.

Nagy's relatives make their residence at 1024 Magellan Circle Apartment D, right next door to Sylvia Odio's abode who was visited by the two Cubans and William Seymour on or about September 28, 1963.

The 600 block address of Ferenc Nagy is three blocks from the Fort Worth Avenue address of Dal-Land Memorials, where Penn Jones reports the person impersonating Lee Oswald left clothing shortly prior to the assassination.

The 600 block of Fort Worth Avenue is seven blocks west of the City Lincoln Mercury plant where a person impersonating Oswald tried to buy an automobile and made statements which could later be used to incriminate Oswald some few days before November 22, 1963.

Then on November 22, 1963, Ferenc Nagy appears in more than thirty-five photographs at the site of the assassination.

He is shown with an open umbrella at a point to the right of President Kennedy's car at Dealey Plaza. After the President's car passed within a few feet of Nagy, he suddenly closed his umbrella and the last and fatal shots were fired.

He is depicted in pictures after the shots with his umbrella folded and then departing the area.

***Nagy is easily recognizable in a number of the photos taken by bystanders. Nagy's forward area of cranium is fully bald while the back one-fourth portion is covered and the hair is combed across the back section of his head***

Nagy, the former Prime Minister of Hungary, President of Permindex and upper echelon boss of Division Five of the FBI, along with Clay Shaw of New Orleans and L.M. Bloomfield of Montreal, Canada carried out his assignment in Dallas with dispatch, but he had his picture taken in the process.

https://jfknomenclature.blogspot.com/2013/09/ch-9-chronology-of-nagys-activities.html

Nagy's early background:

The Second Hungarian Republic (1946–1949)

https://theorangefiles.hu/the-second-hungarian-republic-1946-1949/

Sun 01 Sep 2019, 2:34 am
Prayer Man - Page 17 310
Prayer Man - Page 17 Nagy_f10Prayer Man - Page 17 310
Prayer Man - Page 17 Nagy_f10

Sun 01 Sep 2019, 6:06 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Does anyone have any idea who is over near Lovelady out on the steps in Hughes, but not in Martin(out of frame) with a

TIA,
Ed

Ed,

Morrisette has always claimed that the person you're looking at is Molina. I have my doubts as Molina did not have black hair.

Ferenc Nagy did however.Prayer Man - Page 17 Doorwa10Prayer Man - Page 17 Doorwa10
Prayer Man - Page 17 Martin10Prayer Man - Page 17 Doorwa10
Prayer Man - Page 17 Martin10

Sun 01 Sep 2019, 6:17 am
Image Source:

Witnesses and Suspects in Dealey Plaza

https://jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/witnesses-and-suspects-in-dealey-plaza/

Sorry about the animated gifs not working after posting them in.

Sun 01 Sep 2019, 6:21 am
In the Hughes animated GIF, you can really see the strip of hair on the back of his head momentarily. I vcan't get them tp play the animation after uploading them, so go to this link of Ed's and look at the back of the head.

StanDane
StanDane

Sun 01 Sep 2019, 7:49 am
Speaking of Hughes got me to take another look at a GIF I had. I converted it to MP4, stabilized it, then did a zoom in order to try to have a better look (for the umpteenth time) of the TSBD entrance seconds before Wiegman and Darnell rolled by.

Sun 01 Sep 2019, 8:07 am
Stan Dane wrote:Speaking of Hughes got me to take another look at a GIF I had. I converted it to MP4, stabilized it, then did a zoom in order to try to have a better look (for the umpteenth time) of the TSBD entrance seconds before Wiegman and Darnell rolled by.

Hey Stan,

I think I see the bald guy walking from right to left in the gif. at any rate, I am gonna bow out of this one with my Nagy supposition. It's getting too hairy for me now and I am not experienced enough with photo interpretation to make a good call, but will save this page in bookmarks and keep checking back on it. Very interesting. I wonder who that is too.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 01 Sep 2019, 4:25 pm
I just find it interesting this personage is behind Lovelady (again?)
If its Oswald then he isnt shadowing Molina, which is hard to do as a warehouseman, vs any other office personnel,,,
So is Lee shadowing a known gun thief, was he watching Lovelady?
Wild speculation but Lee left the building and supposedly no one noticed, or he was let out, added to Kaminsky's list, and stood outside for a minute before Beckley bus pulled up at the corner bus stop.
Need eyes on this.

Prayer Man - Page 17 Scree196

Thanks all!
Ed
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 01 Sep 2019, 10:37 pm
This is taken between 12:50 and 13:00
Oswald was gone by then

Prayer Man - Page 17 Jfk_th11