REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tippit  3  tsbd  2  prayer  4  Mason  hosty  beckley  Humor  Weigman  Lankford  +Lankford  9  fritz  3a  Lifton  doyle  Theory  Darnell  frazier  Floor  David  11  zapruder  paine  

Like/Tweet/+1

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

+13
TerryWMartin
StanDane
Mick_Purdy
greg_parker
steely_dan
barto
The_Prodigal_Son
BC_II
Ed.Ledoux
Hasan Yusuf
Steve_Thomas
Faroe Islander
Vinny
17 posters
Go down
Vinny

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Empty Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Sun 18 Sep 2016, 7:25 pm
First topic message reminder :

From the webs forum.
[url=http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13292540-did-oswald-deny-living-at-1026-n-beckley-.html]http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc%20forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13292540-did-oswald-deny-living-at-1026-n-beckley-.html[/url]

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=54136632&size=small&861497
Greg
Site Owner

According to Jim Leavelle he did.

Casting his mind back 50 years once more, Jim recalls how Oswald began to spin lies during his interviews.
“He gave me a phoney address,” he says. “And even though we had so many witnesses he denied any involvement in the murder of Tippit – but that was all about him setting up his alibi.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/james-leavelle-arrested-jfk-assassin-2711431

Let me state at the outset that I think Leavelle is full of shit - even if he is a good ol' Texas boy wearing a friggin Stetson (yes I hear it all the time. So and so is telling the truth... he's a good old-fashioned Texan, straight as an arrow). Leavelle claimed in this interview that he inerrogated Oswald prior to handing him over to Fritz. But there is not a skerrick of support for that. Nothing. Yet it is more than possible that Oswald denied living at 1026 N. Beckley. I mean, that's just one question - hardly an interrogation.  And tho Leavelle bats it aside as part of Oswald's devious scheme to have an alibi for Tippit (hey, I wasn't in that area - I live at_____________) what if it was the truth? 

--

http://gregparke4.wix.com/gregrparker

December 26, 2015 at 4:26 AM

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 2:58 am
Terry W. Martin wrote:
....Or was the Beckley house - as someone suggested some time ago - being used by the police as a sort of halfway house and Johnson knew to keep the police in the loop if he thought any of his boarders had stepped out of line....

It is looking a lot like Beckley house was spooky. Even the Johnsons' running a half assed restaurant seems odd. Was it a place used for meetings, contacts, drops, and such? That Johnson was in the loop seems likely.

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 8:56 am
Ok so I'll throw this into the mix:

Holmes said he pulled the November 1st 6225 PO Box application of Oswald's from the files and gave the residential address written on it to the cops.
It seems the timeline for this doesn't work but nonetheless it should be acknowledged.

Holmes WC Testimony:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/holmes1.htm

Mr. HOLMES. Of course I was in contact with the chief inspector in Washington, who was listening to the radio reports, and I remember once he called and he said, "Well, now, could the shots have come from the terminal annex building. Has your office been shaken out, the annex." Of course we gave that attention but there was nothing of any nature there of any importance. I was doing all I could to help other agencies.
One of the box clerks downstairs came up after an hour or so when the radio reports came in about the apprehension of Lee Oswald following the shooting of Officer Tippit, and said, "I think you ought to know, Mr. Holmes, that we rented a box downstairs to a Lee Oswald recently, and it is box number so-and-so".
That was my first tip that he had a box downstairs in the terminal annex. That box is No. 6225.

Mr. BELIN. I am handing you what has been marked as Holmes Deposition Exhibit No. 1. I will ask you to state what this is.
Mr. HOLMES. That is a photo copy of the original box rental application completed by Lee H. Oswald covering box No. 6225, which he completed on November the 1st, 1963.
Mr. BELIN. Where it says, date of application, that you gave, is it not?
Mr. HOLMES. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. I notice over here in--a notation on the side 11-22-63, with some initials on it. Do you know what that is?
Mr. HOLMES. Those are my initials and they indicate that I took the original box application from the post office records on that date.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do with it?
Mr. HOLMES. I turned it over to an FBI agent at a later date. I don't know when.
Mr. BELIN. Did any particular employee ever remember actually dealing with Lee Oswald?
Mr. HOLMES. He could not recall what the man looked like. He couldn't identify him from what he later saw his pictures in the paper. He could not identify him as actually being the man that rented the box, because I have talked to him about it.
Mr. BELIN. Now, on Deposition Exhibit 1, for the name of the firm or the corporation, it says, "Fair Play for Cuba Committee" and "American Civil Liberties Union," is that correct?
Mr. HOLMES. That's correct.
Mr. BELIN. And kind of business, it says, "nonprofit," is that correct?
Mr. HOLMES. That's correct.
Mr. BELIN. Then business address, there is a dash running through there, and home address is "3610 North Beckley," is that correct?
Mr. HOLMES. That's correct. That is the address he gave as the residential address when he rented the box.

Here's the very spooky part of this angle.

The residential address written down on that application, assuming it's legit (Of course it may not be) was 3610 N Beckley Avenue.

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Beckle14
Application 6225 -Holmes

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/taylor1.htm

Then this strange testimony from Gary Taylor:

Mr. TAYLOR. I don't know why I was trying to locate him. I don't remember anything except I remember driving around one area one evening looking for a residence of his on some vague directions. As I say, I don't even remember if it was a residence of the whole family or just of Lee. I went back to this area within the last few weeks and located a building that stuck--or I had a recollection of one building in this area and I went back to the area and found it and gave that information to Agent Yelchek of the FBI. I don't know what he----
Mr. JENNER. What location was that?
Mr. TAYLOR. I gave him the exact street address---but it seems to me like it was---well, the name of the apartment building was the Coz-I-Eight [spelling] C-o-z---I---E-i-g-h-t--apartments, and I thing they were located at 1404 North Beckley. But the address I could be off on; but the name I do remember.
Mr. JENNER. What kind of a building was this?
Mr. TAYLOR. An apartment building.
Mr. JENNER. Brick?
Mr. TAYLOR. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. A more substantial-type thing than you bad seen the Oswalds occupy prior thereto?
Mr. TAYLOR. Repeat, please.
Mr. JENNER. Was this a building of a substantiality higher caliber than the Elsbeth Street home, for example?
Mr. TAYLOR. Uh--I would say it was in the same class.

Mary Ferrell did some checking of the exact address number for the Coz-i-Eight apartments and discovered the number was 1306 N Beckley

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Beckle15

Maybe just one hell of a coincidence (another one) but I'm finding the anagram of the numbers for the Beckley address really weird.

PO Box 6225 application :  Address 3610 N Beckley.

Coz-i-Eight Apartments  :   Address 1306 N Beckley.

Did Oswald rent a room at the Coz-i-8 apartments and simply jumble or forget the correct order of the numbers for the recently rented residential address on his PO Box application? It's possible.

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 10:41 am
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Malcolm-Archive-Feb-2018720
Credit Bart Kamp

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 4:58 pm
It's spooky Mick.
That part in Bart's document about Mrs. Johnson comparing the smiles on Oswald's face is just bizarre. She's talking about Oswald when he saw Ruby approach to shoot him? I mean that is a subtle split second thing. I would imagine someone would have to watch the video over and over to catch that. And then to compare it to a week prior about the parade route? Weird stuff.

Mon 09 Dec 2019, 7:59 am
I wonder Jake when that Ronnie Duggar interview took place? That'd be interesting. If it was prior to the mid eighties then how was it she had access to vision she could have seen this stuff on, I mean as you say the stuff with Ruby and Oswald is split second. It needs to be slowed down to see anything. It's spooky alright. Robert's has always been portrayed as the teller of tall tales but I'm thinking Gladys could tell a few too.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 09 Dec 2019, 3:00 pm
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10393&relPageId=7

This Memo has been criticized before now by both Lner's and Cter's alike.

There are however a couple of really pertinent question raised with regards to 1026 N Beckley and Oswald having stayed.

One is with regard to the Beckley tenant register ledger and where that might have disappeared to and the other question related to A C Johnson, Gladys Johnson and Earlene Robert's movements, activities and their communications just after Oswald had allegedly stopped at Beckley to retrieve his jacket up to the time Oswald's picture allegedly flashed on the TV screen.

It simply beggars belief that the official Beckley tenant register is not in evidence, I mean it's mind boggling that all we do have in the way of any proof  that Lee Oswald had stayed at the apartments on Beckley is a scrap of paper vouched for by Gladys Johnson as a hand written copy of the original paperwork. 

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Beckle16	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Beckle17

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:42 pm
I am still not convinced Oswald lived at the famous Beckley address.

The lack of a tenant register is problematic even if he did not live there. Why don't the owners seem to have any records of their residents?

I like Mick's take on the other Beckley apartments. But I still don't buy the testimony that Oswald had the Beckley address on him.

If we were to believe the cops, Oswald seem to have been carrying a plethora of items in his few pockets and it reminds me of Mary Poppins' purse with the unlimited volume.

It's a shame he wasn't carrying a getaway car in one of those pockets.

greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 10 Dec 2019, 4:48 pm
Terry W. Martin wrote:I am still not convinced Oswald lived at the famous Beckley address.

The lack of a tenant register is problematic even if he did not live there. Why don't the owners seem to have any records of their residents?

I like Mick's take on the other Beckley apartments. But I still don't buy the testimony that Oswald had the Beckley address on him.

If we were to believe the cops, Oswald seem to have been carrying a plethora of items in his few pockets and it reminds me of Mary Poppins' purse with the unlimited volume.

It's a shame he wasn't carrying a getaway car in one of those pockets.
There were a number of Magic Evidence Caves

The famous Paine Garage
Oswald's pockets and books
Jack Ruby's car (if I recall correctly, searched 3 times, with a truckload of new evidence taken away each time)

As for this little conundrum - there is evidence either way and plausible explanations for the evidence either way. In any future publication, at least at this point in time, I would lay out all possible scenarios and the evidence for each. The only one I rule out is that he lived there the entire period.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Thu 12 Dec 2019, 2:26 am
greg parker wrote:
As for this little conundrum - there is evidence either way and plausible explanations for the evidence either way. In any future publication, at least at this point in time, I would lay out all possible scenarios and the evidence for each. The only one I rule out is that he lived there the entire period.

At least with all the evidence arranged before us we might be able to make some sort of sense of the mess.

I am still leaning, as always, to no residency but willing, as always, to go where the evidence takes us.

Mick_Purdy

Thu 12 Dec 2019, 10:04 am
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts-entertainment/architecture/2006/03/12/patricia-puckett-hall-remembers-lee-harvey-oswald-before-the-world-descended-on-her-grandmother-s-rooming-house/

This article published in 2006 in The Dallas Morning News newspaper.

excerpts from the article:

For more than half a century, her grandmother Gladys Johnson ran a rooming home there.
Ms. Hall remembers no fewer than 16 tenants standing by the piano singing hymns as Grandma "Mimi" played her heart out, and, of course, sharing meals at Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. 

Hugh Slough, 64, who now lives in Duncanville, remembers his fellow tenant as "definitely a loner, a very small man, very nervous. He had very small movements. When he moved, I'd call him a fidgety-type person, very nervous and very high-strung. We didn't see much of him." 

Mr. Slough remembers Oswald as popping out of his small room to watch the evening news, then "popping back in." He remembers a male caller whom Oswald spoke to in a foreign language, which Mr. Slough later described to the FBI. 

And this regarding Hall's mother and what she allegedly witnessed 22nd November:

A professional photographer, Ms. Puckett (Hall's Mother) was working in the studio she owned, then located on Jefferson, when police arrested Oswald at the Texas Theater. Ms. Puckett peered outside to see what the commotion was and was "horrified," says Ms. Hall, to see her grandmother's tenant being led away in handcuffs. 
"She's the one who called Mimi and told her about it," says Ms. Hall.

And this about a maid  who worked at 1026 Beckley when Lee Oswald allegedly resided there:

She remembers Katie Gage, a live-in maid who was "so wonderful," she seemed more like a second grandma than hired help. 

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 12 Dec 2019, 10:41 am
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 1026_b10

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 08 Feb 2020, 10:57 pm
I picked up these notes from Malcolm Blunt yesterday. They are made by a HSCA investigator who went to Dallas. The whole document is bigger but these seven pages are from his chat with Earlene Roberts. Nice material actually.

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Feb_8_10
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Feb_8_11
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Feb_8_12	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Feb_8_13
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Feb_8_14
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Feb_8_15	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Feb_8_16

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 09 Feb 2020, 1:45 am
Ah yes. The famous map.

Mrs Bledse found one too that he left behind, She threw it in the garbage. 

But somehow he garbage ended up at the Johnsons.

Mr. BALL - Did he leave anything around the room?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - No; somehow I saw a map. I believe he left that map.
Mr. BALL - What map?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - A map of Dallas where he could get around to get some places, jobs.
Mr. BALL - What did you do with that map?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Throwed it in the garbage.
Mr. BALL - Threw it away?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Was it a map, kind of a map put out by the service stations?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; one of those kinds. I just threw it away and cleaned up the room. Just threw it away.
Mr. BALL - Did the map have any markings on it?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 09 Feb 2020, 4:18 pm
So either The Map is the same as the one as at Bledsoe's ... a job location map,
but instead of being thrown away winds up in the Oswald material.
Did Bledsoe in fact give it to police?

Or

The maps are completely different and the Mr. Lee map was strictly showing the motocade route for viewing locations. Not job locations.

Why not buy a newspaper with the route printed in it.

Note the lunch meat went into the room at night and was gone the next day... like a sandwich for work?

2+ miles is not "close to work" at the TSBD.
More like the Trinity Flooring store.

Odd Gladys saying she 'Hears the Shots and then sirens' from Young Street 8 blocks from Dealey plaza. (not 15)

Again NO CALLS were received about reservations or open rooms... so sad for Steve Roe's only hope,
inquiry was signage based.

Cheers,
Ed
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 09 Feb 2020, 8:48 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:The maps are completely different and the Mr. Lee map was strictly showing the motocade route for viewing locations. Not job locations.
Not that either according to the Paines. Ruth said she gave him the map on Oct 7 for finding his way looking for work - no mention of using it to find his way to boarding houses! He finds Bledsoe's non-boarding house all by himself, we are led to believe.

Mike was given a positive grilling by WC standards about marks they suspected he put on it. As usual, he rambles and, speaks in riddles and generally avoids a direct answer before finally only admitting to marking... the Paine residence. If he put that there, it was prior to September '62 when he moved out...

Mr. PAINE - This is the kind of map that 1 always used, stopping in stations when I am out of one so I always have one in my car, and when the FBI showed me this particular map, which I trust is the same one I looked at before. I found on the back side a mark where it shows the whole map of the whole area, the Dallas-Fort Worth area, a little mark where our house is, that is the kind of mark that I would make when I was trying to buy some land earlier and had in mind for a long time and I wanted to find the location that was accessible to the places I would then want to go.
Mr. LIEBELER - Can you tell us--
Mr. PAINE - This mark is still here.
Representative Form. This is the mark or can you identify that mark that you placed on this map?
Mr. PAINE - Yes, I think I see a mark here of the sort which looks reasonable to me. I think it is the only mark on this side of the map. Generally, I didn't make marks on the other side of the map.
Mr. LIEBELER - In your statement referring to one side of the map you were referring to the side that shows a map of the entire Fort Worth-Dallas area, is that correct?
Mr. PAINE - That is correct.
Mr. LIEBELER - And you say as best you can see there is only one mark on this side of the map?
Mr. PAINE - That is the only one that is here, that I remember having found. I don't remember finding another one.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you remember putting that mark on the map?
Mr. PAINE - I remember putting--I think I put this kind of mark on more than one map. That is our house. It then helps locate it with regard to all the arteries and what not that lead to various places.
Mr. LIEBELER - You do think then it is probable that you did place the mark on the map that indicates the location of your house in Irving, Tex.; is that correct?
Mr. PAINE - Yes, I think that is correct.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you know whether or not Oswald ever came into possession of this map?
Mr. PAINE - And Ruth gave Oswald a map to--she told me she gave him a map, and this is the kind we have around the house, the best one she could get in the service station, to help him find a job, or help him when he was searching for a job.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you remember any other conversations with your wife about the map before the assassination?
Mr. PAINE - No, I don't believe she told me she had given him the map. I don't believe we discussed it at all.
Mr. LIEBELER - Would you open the map to the portion that shows the area of Dallas. I call your attention to a mark at the intersection of Boll Street and San Jacinto, and ask you if you have any recollection of placing that mark on the map?
Mr. PAINE - No, I don't have any recollection of placing that mark on the map.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you remember any circumstances that might make it likely that you placed that mark on the map?
Mr. PAINE - I could have placed that mark on the map when I was looking for properties. I went down to the courthouse to get plats of the areas that I was thinking of buying, and they had a copy of the plat, and so they sent it out late on Saturday, short of 12 o'clock, and just short of closing, and it was a reproduction company at that address or near that address.
Mr. LIEBELER - Is that the L. L. Ridgway Co.?
Mr. PAINE - Yes. That is the company that I am referring to. I don't know exactly.
Mr. LIEBELER - But it is near the intersection we have just referred to?
Mr. PAINE - I will take your word for that.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you know that it is?
Mr. PAINE - No, I don't know. I think the FBI man said it was. 1 hadn't looked into it and didn't check it.
Mr. LIEBELER - You haven't any knowledge at this point whether the Ridgway company is in this intersection or not?
Mr. PAINE - I remember it is right beside the expressway and in about that area. I don't remember the names of the roads.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you think it is probable or improbable that you placed the mark on the map, the one we have just been talking about, at Boil and San Jacinto Streets?
Mr. PAINE - I remember in asking the clerk where it was, and I had a map of this sort, that was also in August when I was looking for places. I would have guessed I would not. I would have been able to see where it was and know in my mind where I wanted to go.
Mr. DULLES - Is that the same kind of a mark or a different kind of mark that is on the other side of the map to which we have just referred, the area map?
Mr. PAINE - It is a different mark. That mark that is on the other side of the map to which we have just referred, the area map, was our house. So I made a little square that I can see and indicate a house rather than--generally I don't make marks on maps. I look up where I want to go and I go.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did your wife tell you when she had given this map to Oswald?
Mr. PAINE - I suppose she gave it very soon after he came back and started looking for work.
Mr. LIEBELER - And you said it was August of 1963 when you were looking to find this reproduction place; is that correct?
Mr. LIEBELER - I call your attention to a mark on Hillcrest and Asbury, and I ask you if you put that mark on the map?
Mr. PAINE - I don't recall making that mark. I think it is different from the other mark, and it is--if I were to make a mark that is more the way I would make a mark. It also happens to be the cafeteria where I like to eat, where you can get all you want for a dollar there, and it is a very good meal. So I would be interested in that, in locating it. Here is one of the places where I was thinking of buying property.
Mr. DULLES - Is there a mark there at that place where you were interested in buying property?
Mr. PAINE - I don't think there is. I almost guessed that I didn't have that map at that time. Also I was not living--I would guess for a further reason that I would not have this map on the time of that August date was because I hadn't been living--I had been living in this apartment, and I had a map over there, and I probably didn't have the same map that Ruth had around her house.
Mr. LIEBELER - So you think it is probably likely you didn't place any marks on that map other than the one indicating your home?
Mr. PAINE - That is correct. In other words, I think that mark was placed there quite a long time back, because I have been interested in this locating of property for several years.
Mr. LIEBELER - Is the mark at the Hillcrest Avenue spot, a mark of the type that you usually make?
Mr. PAINE - And, as I say, I don't usually make a mark, but I think I might more likely have made that kind of mark, more than some of the others--somebody else has put marks here with a ball-point pen which are not the kind I would make.
Mr. LIEBELER - In reviewing this map with the FBI, were there any other marks on the map that it was developed that you possibly put on the map other than the ones we have discussed?
Mr. PAINE - I don't now remember any others. This one of the cafeteria there is not exactly at the right spot.
Mr. LIEBELER - The mark at Hillcrest Avenue?
Mr. PAINE - That is right.
Mr. LIEBELER - As you look at the map now do you see any other marks which you think you might have put on the map?
Mr. PAINE - No. We went over it at mealtime in considerable detail, he having located most of the marks he could find on the map--no, I guess it was still marked up like this. We didn't find anything that I can remember there that I might have put on there.

You got all that? He may have made marks on it. He may not have.

Either way, he had his own damn map, so don't try insinuating this was his. It was laying around doing nothing. Just like that one at that nice Mary's place. 

Of course it was fuckin his. 

Lee left his at Mary's place. She threw it out. There is no evidence he looked for work between Oct 7 and Oct 14 that I am aware of so no need for one in that period. Ruth either gave him this second one on Oct 14 before dropping him off in Dallas again - pre-marked by the knobhead husband -- or it was taken from Irving by the cops and "found" at N Beckley.

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 09 Feb 2020, 11:35 pm
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Oswald13

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 14 Feb 2020, 3:12 pm
x	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree268
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree269
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree269
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 14 Feb 2020, 3:13 pm
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree272
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree270
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree271
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 14 Feb 2020, 3:15 pm
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree274
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree275
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree273
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 14 Feb 2020, 3:20 pm
Starting to have a change of heart about Earlene Roberts Ed. And maybe even the Johnson's. Could it be that the Beckley St. owners and possibly even their hired help were not all that they seemed.

Their stories don't make a lot of sense, they told different versions many times over. Like in forgetting the script. Johnson's, Robert's and cops pockets.
Nothing would surprise me. No shots fired, 2nd Floor encounter, PM, Where's your rider, and now Beckley. Pattern or what?

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 14 Feb 2020, 3:30 pm
Yes Mick, it is a pattern of framing Oswald.
First it was a weak attempt or a general patsification for JFK.
But the DPD really needed to cinch up Oswald for Tippit and Beckley was "key." Pun intended.

The above files were thanks to Malcolm Blunt via Bart.

The above assumes Oswald was actually a roomer at Beckley.
It should be viewed in the present context.
Doesn't ask if a roomer at Bertha's was Oswald.
Doesnt ask where Bertha was Nov. 21st ... was she in San Antonio? Though that probably does not matter.
This does... so worth reposting
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree276
Phil_Hopley

Fri 14 Feb 2020, 8:09 pm
With regards to the "Running Man" reference, above...
"The Running Man" was a 1963 movie starring Lee Remick and Laurence Harvey. It was produced and directed by Sir Carol Reed (a male). One of his other films, in 1959, was "Our Man in Havana".

One of those odd curiosities.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 15 Feb 2020, 8:18 am
Came full circle Phil.
The Running Man:
"In the year 2019, America is a totalitarian state where the favorite television program is "The Running Man" -- a game show in which prisoners must run to freedom to avoid a brutal death. Having been made a scapegoat by the government, an imprisoned Ben Richards (Arnold Schwarzenegger) has the opportunity to make it back to the outside again by being a contestant on the deadly show, although the twisted host, Damon Killian (Richard Dawson), has no intention of letting him escape."

Of course Arnold was married to Maria Shriver and her Uncles are John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Joseph P. Kennedy Jr.

Cheers, Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 15 Feb 2020, 10:03 am
greg parker wrote:
Ed. Ledoux wrote:The maps are completely different and the Mr. Lee map was strictly showing the motocade route for viewing locations. Not job locations.
Not that either according to the Paines. Ruth said she gave him the map on Oct 7 for finding his way looking for work - no mention of using it to find his way to boarding houses! He finds Bledsoe's non-boarding house all by himself, we are led to believe.

Mike was given a positive grilling by WC standards about marks they suspected he put on it. As usual, he rambles and, speaks in riddles and generally avoids a direct answer before finally only admitting to marking... the Paine residence. If he put that there, it was prior to September '62 when he moved out...

Mr. PAINE - This is the kind of map that 1 always used, stopping in stations when I am out of one so I always have one in my car, and when the FBI showed me this particular map, which I trust is the same one I looked at before. I found on the back side a mark where it shows the whole map of the whole area, the Dallas-Fort Worth area, a little mark where our house is, that is the kind of mark that I would make when I was trying to buy some land earlier and had in mind for a long time and I wanted to find the location that was accessible to the places I would then want to go.
Mr. LIEBELER - Can you tell us--
Mr. PAINE - This mark is still here.
Representative Form. This is the mark or can you identify that mark that you placed on this map?
Mr. PAINE - Yes, I think I see a mark here of the sort which looks reasonable to me. I think it is the only mark on this side of the map. Generally, I didn't make marks on the other side of the map.
Mr. LIEBELER - In your statement referring to one side of the map you were referring to the side that shows a map of the entire Fort Worth-Dallas area, is that correct?
Mr. LIEBELER - And you say as best you can see there is only one mark on this side of the map?
Mr. PAINE - That is the only one that is here, that I remember having found. I don't remember finding another one.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you remember putting that mark on the map?
Mr. PAINE - I remember putting--I think I put this kind of mark on more than one map. That is our house. It then helps locate it with regard to all the arteries and what not that lead to various places.
Mr. LIEBELER - You do think then it is probable that you did place the mark on the map that indicates the location of your house in Irving, Tex.; is that correct?
Mr. PAINE - Yes, I think that is correct.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you know whether or not Oswald ever came into possession of this map?
Mr. PAINE - And Ruth gave Oswald a map to--she told me she gave him a map, and this is the kind we have around the house, the best one she could get in the service station, to help him find a job, or help him when he was searching for a job.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you remember any other conversations with your wife about the map before the assassination?
Mr. PAINE - No, I don't believe she told me she had given him the map. I don't believe we discussed it at all.
Mr. LIEBELER - Would you open the map to the portion that shows the area of Dallas. I call your attention to a mark at the intersection of Boll Street and San Jacinto, and ask you if you have any recollection of placing that mark on the map?
Mr. PAINE - No, I don't have any recollection of placing that mark on the map.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you remember any circumstances that might make it likely that you placed that mark on the map?
Mr. PAINE - I could have placed that mark on the map when I was looking for properties. I went down to the courthouse to get plats of the areas that I was thinking of buying, and they had a copy of the plat, and so they sent it out late on Saturday, short of 12 o'clock, and just short of closing, and it was a reproduction company at that address or near that address.
Mr. LIEBELER - Is that the L. L. Ridgway Co.?
Mr. PAINE - Yes. That is the company that I am referring to. I don't know exactly.
Mr. LIEBELER - But it is near the intersection we have just referred to?
Mr. PAINE - I will take your word for that.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you know that it is?
Mr. PAINE - No, I don't know. I think the FBI man said it was. 1 hadn't looked into it and didn't check it.
Mr. LIEBELER - You haven't any knowledge at this point whether the Ridgway company is in this intersection or not?
Mr. PAINE - I remember it is right beside the expressway and in about that area. I don't remember the names of the roads.
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you think it is probable or improbable that you placed the mark on the map, the one we have just been talking about, at Boil and San Jacinto Streets?
Mr. PAINE - I remember in asking the clerk where it was, and I had a map of this sort, that was also in August when I was looking for places. I would have guessed I would not. I would have been able to see where it was and know in my mind where I wanted to go.
Mr. DULLES - Is that the same kind of a mark or a different kind of mark that is on the other side of the map to which we have just referred, the area map?
Mr. PAINE - It is a different mark. That mark that is on the other side of the map to which we have just referred, the area map, was our house. So I made a little square that I can see and indicate a house rather than--generally I don't make marks on maps. I look up where I want to go and I go.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did your wife tell you when she had given this map to Oswald?
Mr. PAINE - I suppose she gave it very soon after he came back and started looking for work.
Mr. LIEBELER - And you said it was August of 1963 when you were looking to find this reproduction place; is that correct?
Mr. LIEBELER - I call your attention to a mark on Hillcrest and Asbury, and I ask you if you put that mark on the map?
Mr. PAINE - I don't recall making that mark. I think it is different from the other mark, and it is--if I were to make a mark that is more the way I would make a mark. It also happens to be the cafeteria where I like to eat, where you can get all you want for a dollar there, and it is a very good meal. So I would be interested in that, in locating it. Here is one of the places where I was thinking of buying property.
Mr. DULLES - Is there a mark there at that place where you were interested in buying property?
Mr. PAINE - I don't think there is. I almost guessed that I didn't have that map at that time. Also I was not living--I would guess for a further reason that I would not have this map on the time of that August date was because I hadn't been living--I had been living in this apartment, and I had a map over there, and I probably didn't have the same map that Ruth had around her house.
Mr. LIEBELER - So you think it is probably likely you didn't place any marks on that map other than the one indicating your home?
Mr. PAINE - That is correct. In other words, I think that mark was placed there quite a long time back, because I have been interested in this locating of property for several years.
Mr. LIEBELER - Is the mark at the Hillcrest Avenue spot, a mark of the type that you usually make?
Mr. PAINE - And, as I say, I don't usually make a mark, but I think I might more likely have made that kind of mark, more than some of the others--somebody else has put marks here with a ball-point pen which are not the kind I would make.
Mr. LIEBELER - In reviewing this map with the FBI, were there any other marks on the map that it was developed that you possibly put on the map other than the ones we have discussed?
Mr. PAINE - I don't now remember any others. This one of the cafeteria there is not exactly at the right spot.
Mr. LIEBELER - The mark at Hillcrest Avenue?
Mr. PAINE - That is right.
Mr. LIEBELER - As you look at the map now do you see any other marks which you think you might have put on the map?
Mr. PAINE - No. We went over it at mealtime in considerable detail, he having located most of the marks he could find on the map--no, I guess it was still marked up like this. We didn't find anything that I can remember there that I might have put on there.

You got all that? He may have made marks on it. He may not have.

Either way, he had his own damn map, so don't try insinuating this was his. It was laying around doing nothing. Just like that one at that nice Mary's place. 

Of course it was fuckin his. 

Lee left his at Mary's place. She threw it out. There is no evidence he looked for work between Oct 7 and Oct 14 that I am aware of so no need for one in that period. Ruth either gave him this second one on Oct 14 before dropping him off in Dallas again - pre-marked by the knobhead husband -- or it was taken from Irving by the cops and "found" at N Beckley.
Michael Paine is suspect, he was involved in the disclosure of much information to authorities regarding Oswald's movements and his background on Friday. Between the pair Ruth and Mikey helped authorities to cinch their case against Oswald the communist.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 16 Feb 2020, 9:09 am
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 6 Scree277
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum