REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

2  Lankford  9  Theory  4  David  Lifton  fritz  frazier  tippit  +Lankford  3a  Mason  beckley  11  prayer  zapruder  paine  tsbd  Weigman  Darnell  doyle  Floor  hosty  3  Humor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Judyth Baker - a credible source?

+16
Ed.Ledoux
Mick_Purdy
StanDane
BC_II
alex_wilson
barto
AllenLowe
greg_parker
Vinny
Goban_Saor
Frankie Vegas
beowulf
Hasan Yusuf
Mark A. O'Blazney
Lee Harvey Coogan
9K116
20 posters
Go down
9K116
9K116

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Empty Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm
First topic message reminder :

While reading on William Greer on spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk, I found following statement, obviously, from book of JVB:
Lee (Harvey Oswald) told me that the driver’s habits (William Greer) had been studied, and a shot going off would cause him to brake, which would slow the vehicle down. This was desired because even this cabal feared Aristotle Onassis, who would send killers out to track down anyone who killed Jackie Kennedy, or so the rumor went – and besides, everybody liked Jackie and orders were out not to hit her. It was to spare Jackie that some very expert marksmen missed or delayed their shots that day in Dealey Plaza: she was in their line of sight a great deal of the time, according to David Ferrie, who got the report from Marcello's henchmen as soon as he arrived in the Houston area.
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKgreerW.htm

Well, I think it is impossible. Conspirators, whoever they were, couldn't have any materials on behaviour of certain SS agents under stress situation, since I believe the very SS did no perform such tests and studies (and thus failed a lot during November 22).

I find such claims from JVB indicates that her story is not 100% truth.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 4:35 pm
I think we can all get behind that proposal! 

Unless anyone would like to vary it?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Sun 01 Dec 2019, 11:34 am
Personally, I am good with the Dewar's campaign. Ya got my vote, Stan!

Meanwhile, I can understand Vinny's complaint about the cult-like status of the JVB crowd. One thing I was realizing, recently, is that many latch onto it because it humanizes Oswald. After all the books coming out showing him to be a psychotic, wife-beating sum bitch, it makes it difficult for anyone to justify trying to feel for the guy.

In a twisted sort of way, it is the same thing as the LNs latching on to the image of the adulterer JFK. Anything that tarnishes his halo plays right into their game.

The angles being worked by the conspiracy are never the first one you see; there is also a deeper back game.

And, of course, the primary purpose: to keep the research community fighting among themselves rather than against the common enemy. That's their primary MO in practically every venue.

Misdirection is their greatest weapon.

Vinny

Sun 01 Dec 2019, 3:37 pm
And, of course, the primary purpose: to keep the research community fighting among themselves rather than against the common enemy. That's their primary MO in practically every venue.

Exactly. Sort of like divide and conquer.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 04 Dec 2019, 11:54 pm
Greg dug this up.

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Judyth10

Last edited by barto on Thu 05 Dec 2019, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 05 Dec 2019, 4:38 pm
Here is another WY agent service and what they'll do for 25 bucks...

"When you form a Wyoming LLC or form a Wyoming Corporation, the law requires you to have a Wyoming registered agent to accept important mail and legal documents on behalf of your company at a Wyoming registered office physically located in the State of Wyoming. Your Wyoming registered office cannot be a PO Box or Wyoming Virtual Office. And frankly speaking, shouldn’t be a residential home either. But meeting this bureaucratic hurdle doesn’t need to suck up a lot of your time, be a burden to you, or cost you a ton of money. We view this as an opportunity to make your life easier and better instead of a waste of money. Hiring a great Wyoming resident agent can save you time and money vs hiring non-responsive and/or expensive Wyoming registered agents.

Wyoming Registered Agent Services LLC offers the fastest, most efficient and cheapest Wyoming registered agent service in our industry.

Our Fee: $25 Per Year TOTAL (no gotchas)How Long It Takes to Sign Up: 5 MinutesRegistered Agent Consent Form: Free 2 Day ShippingDomestic LLCs Formed Instantly Online (no consent form)More Than Just Wyoming Registered Agents:Free Wyoming mail forwarding includedOnline account – Don’t trust an agent that can’t provide a dashboardUse our address for your businessCompliance reminders to help you keep your Wyoming company activeWe scan your mail to you and store in your online accountWe forward your bank account info the same day if you’re setting up a bank accountYour Online Account with Every Wyoming Business Document You’ll Ever NeedAffordable Business Filing Services if wantedReal Wyoming Resident Agent Experts Available To Assist You Every DayNo virtual office. Many websites you’ll hire will put you in a virtual office addressCommercial Wyoming Registered Office location, not a residential homeCheapest Wyoming Virtual Office in the stateWe’re not a landlord, and won’t be yours"
alex_wilson

Fri 06 Dec 2019, 3:01 am
Do you guys remember bpete 196(? I'm sure he was/ is a member here.
He runs the wonderfully titled Fetzering Against Rational Thought F.A.R.T. blog
A couple of years back he did some fascinating research into Juddufkis alleged financial dealings.
He discovered the money went t an address in North Carolina..an address belonging t her son.
Coincidentally he also discovered Juddufki was/is on the voting role there and that shed recently applied for a driving licence there.
I can't remember all the details but he researched her businesses pretty thoroughly....I'm no expert in American financial law but the whole set up looked incredibly shady.
Like something a scam artist might operate.
Juddufki- the assassination research community answer t the Ponzi scheme.
It sickens me even just t think about her.
Drago always liked t say an intelligence operation always had at least two purposes..
Operation Juddufki IMHO objectives are A/ t con as much money as possible out her gullible but well meaning followers. A slight modification of the fake medium scam. Juddufki might just well be the first JFK assassination cold reader.
B/ t transform Juddufkis fantasies into history. Putting her at the centre of the assassination.conspiracy.
C/ To further Balkanise and trivialise assassination research.
Her mere presence transforms what should be a serious historical/ forensic study into a series of stultifying banalities.
I mean what's more important? Finally putting the identity of Prayerman t rest and exposing the police frame that nailed Oswald or discussing Juddufkis vital statistics...
Barto was quite fucking right t nail Palamaras ass t the wall over on Mings Intergalactic House of Correction for boys with 13 inch heads..ttturning up at her conference only further enables her scam 
She's a fake witness and a con artist. Attempting t profit from lying about the JFK assassination.
No more. No less. Thus IMHO she deserves nothing but contempt.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:50 am
alex wilson wrote:Do you guys remember bpete 196(? I'm sure he was/ is a member here.
He runs the wonderfully titled Fetzering Against Rational Thought F.A.R.T. blog
A couple of years back he did some fascinating research into Juddufkis alleged financial dealings.
He discovered the money went t an address in North Carolina..an address belonging t her son.
Coincidentally he also discovered Juddufki was/is on the voting role there and that shed recently applied for a driving licence there.
I can't remember all the details but he researched her businesses pretty thoroughly....I'm no expert in American financial law but the whole set up looked incredibly shady.
Like something a scam artist might operate.
Juddufki- the assassination research community answer t the Ponzi scheme.
It sickens me even just t think about her.
Drago always liked t say an intelligence operation always had at least two purposes..
Operation Juddufki IMHO objectives are A/ t con as much money as possible out her gullible but well meaning followers. A slight modification of the fake medium scam. Juddufki might just well be the first JFK assassination cold reader.
B/ t transform Juddufkis fantasies into history. Putting her at the centre of the assassination.conspiracy.
C/ To further Balkanise and trivialise assassination research.
Her mere presence transforms what should be a serious historical/ forensic study into a series of stultifying banalities.
I mean what's more important? Finally putting the identity of Prayerman t rest and exposing the police frame that nailed Oswald or discussing Juddufkis vital statistics...
Barto was quite fucking right t nail Palamaras ass t the wall over on Mings Intergalactic House of Correction for boys with 13 inch heads..ttturning up at her conference only further enables her scam 
She's a fake witness and a con artist. Attempting t profit from lying about the JFK assassination.
No more. No less. Thus IMHO she deserves nothing but contempt.
Yes and my bad. It was Bpete who dug up the doc on JFK Conferences.

And yes, he noted, she was asking those who did not trust paypal to send money orders -- not the the registered address in Wy, but to her son's think tank in Florida. 

http://www.bpete1969.com/2018/03/judyth-vary-baker-in.html
http://www.bpete1969.com/2017/03/judyth-very-fakers-shell-game-part-2.html

And Ed, I think I get the gist of what you posted, but it would be great if you could give us the English version!  I'd also like to know if that kind of set up is even legal?

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

alex_wilson

Fri 06 Dec 2019, 8:12 am
My apologies Greg. I should have checked before i posted. For some reason i remembered it as North Carolina. Bpete does a great job of exposing her for the fraudster she undoubtedly is.
I wonder as i wander if Bradenton is anywhere near Sanibel Island..it might explain quite a lot.
Maybe that part of Florida was used as an unwitting laboratory for some hellish Paperclip experiment.
Armstrong alone knows what kind of twisted nightmarish mutants still wander about the swamps..
A half Bri Bri half Juddufki reptoid perhaps...with a bloated toad like tongue..  with 3 yellow lizard eyes sunk deep into its unnaturally elongated forehead..a retractable tentacle like limb that comes flopping out one of the 16 highly pungent anal ducts when aroused...a thick coat of matted fur...
And let's not get started on the abnormally tusked nether regions..
Be afraid Floridians...be very afraid...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Sat 07 Dec 2019, 11:44 am
Vinny wrote:And, of course, the primary purpose: to keep the research community fighting among themselves rather than against the common enemy. That's their primary MO in practically every venue.

Exactly. Sort of like divide and conquer.

That's right, Vinny.

Just the sort of thing we are seeing currently in the US as well as France, Belgium, Hong Kong, etc.

Bread and circuses - always works.

TerryWMartin

Sat 07 Dec 2019, 11:57 am
Greg,

The short version of what Ed posted is completely legit. I think most states have various registered agents services just like Wyoming. There are even nation registered agent services who have offices in every state should a client want to incorporate in more than one. All legal, all aboveboard. It's a very competitive industry. Primarily, the state wants assurances that they do not have to track all the way to Timbuktu in order to serve papers to a rep of the corporation.

I was involved with such a service in Arizona back in my legal days in the 70's.

re:Stone and Palamara:

I used to respect these two (as well as others in the JFK community) but when they attach their star to JVB, they have lost any credibility with me. Now I can see them as hucksters aligning themselves with whatever parlor trick is in vogue this week in order to squeeze a few shekels out for themselves.

A man who has no integrity is not worth allying to. If you bend for money, you're not worth much.

Anyway. Enuf o' that.

barto

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 1:38 am
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 1cac9e10

Thanks to Vinny
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 3:07 am
I must buy these. All of them. Now. Must....buy.....books   You're one-eyed

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 2:07 pm
Are those books found in the fiction section?

Admin

Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:53 pm
A piece of Judyth
https://gregrparker.com/essays/

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 20 Jan 2020, 3:37 am
Thorough debunking of a charlatan.
Should keep Facebook busy...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 20 Jan 2020, 6:59 am
Mixed review from Brian (I've taken him off ignore, life's too short). He believes you got everything right, apart from Lee and Judy being an intel spook duo, which you missed.
He's a tough guy to please is Brian.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Mon 20 Jan 2020, 7:21 pm
The funny part is that Brian Doyle THINKS he is on an equal footing when it comes to research matters from Greg or anyone else here.
Message to Brian: you are a fckn lying nobody drivelling post after post and I am going to put you back on ignore.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Fri 24 Jan 2020, 1:29 am
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Snap_211

Fri 24 Jan 2020, 2:54 am
This is getting out of hand now.
The parasitical fungus Juddufkus Cancuni is spreading everywhere. Destroying anything and everything its bloated slimy green tentacles get a hold of.
Throttling the life out of them.
What she's doing has t b illegal. It just has t be. It's a carefully orchestrated con. Deceiving the hapless the hopeless and the vulnerable. A refinement of the fake medium. Juddufki the Magnificent- the first historical cold reader. She does t the JFK assassination what Derek Acorah and John Edwards do t the dead relatives of lonely frightened people. It has t b fucking illegal. A cruel callous cynical cold hearted scam. Selling people a counterfeit history. Anesthetizing the past with obscene lies. She's fronting for the Trine Day coven of scamsters.
IMHO she's manipulating and being manipulated.
She's getting t live her fantasies in the full glare of the "alternative media " spotlight while her preposterous lies are being utilized t further nefarious political agendas.
Discredit serious research and associate the JFK assassination and serious assassination historians with the lunatic fringe of whacked out fundamentalists and holocaust deniers.
Anyone who associates themselves with her forfeits any  credibility.
Juddufkis just Brian with bigger balls and smaller tits.
Brian's just entertainment..his comedic value is priceless..genius detective..intellectually murdering a talented researcher..linguistic forensics..you're not answering the point..i possess a greater skill level etc etc etc..
But Juddufki is a real danger. She's shameless..a pathological liar with no shame. She'll lie and lie and keep on fucking lying.

barto
barto

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 8:20 am

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 8:37 pm
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Bakerw10

Cheque mate
Vinny

Thu 11 Jun 2020, 7:06 pm
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Hands10

Thu 11 Jun 2020, 7:07 pm
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 With10

Thu 11 Jun 2020, 9:24 pm
Thank you Jim Fetzer, Jack White, St Gregory of Burnham, patron saint of painless colonoscopies...Thank you Deep Arseholes and Der Morgue. MacraesI maginarium and all you boys and girls with tin foil bandannas wrapped around your 13 inch heads...
Thank you for transforming assassination research into a diseased pool of fetid water..the perfect environment for parasites to breed and multiply.
That message was absolutely disgraceful. Cynically manipulating the fears of generally good honest hearted but poorly informed people.
Baker , Baggins and co dip into a ready made pool of gullible brain dead suckers.. because the bullshit they've so assiduously peddled over the last couple of decades has ensured that ( with a few honourable exceptions) only gullible vulnerable confused and angry people have been attracted to the subject.
The same constituency Starz fucking network relies upon to watch the latest installment of the psychic plumbers go spookhunting...or whatever such shit is showing now .
Over on the cranially enhanced forum of ill repute Bill Simpich ( Grand Poohbah of CAPA..enablers of Baker and various other toxic parasites) and the good professor Norwood ( Professor Emeritus Doppelgangus..late visiting professor of the Buda college of squeaky voiced castrato hucksters) have fired the opening salvos of a Great Debate .(the greatest debate since Tsar Nicholas II and his secret paramour Judyth Vary Rasputina met one fine July morning in 1914 outside the waterclosetw in the Alexander Palace ..)
Paragons of gentlemanly . discourse.. you can almost see the monocle's glistening and the kid gloves hanging from the boars tusks above the fireplace.
Arguing about Oswald's linguistic proficiency..
A lawyer and a specialist in French drama.
Arguing from demonstrably erroneous premises..
They make learning Russian seem like some mystical endeavour.. the linguistic equivalent of one of Hercules's labours.
Even if you discount Greg's Asperger's hypothesis ( which I'm about 95%convinced is correct)it was perfectly possible for someone like Oswald, with the talent , the motivation and the application to learn Russian to a reasonably proficient level.
He was nowhere near a native speaker. I know this for a fact because I grew up amongst Russian speakers. My mum, who for 30 years was one of Scotland's leading Russian language experts. A lecturer, an interpreter and translator as well as being an internationally renowned expert on Russian literature.
She knows for sure it was perfectly possible for Oswald to teach himself because she taught herself!!!
Oswald s linguistic skills were exactly what you would expect for someone who'd taught himself.
Someone who'd spent 2 plus years living in the Soviet Union.
They're going round in circles.. Norwood and Simpich.. like two old fashioned dancers engaged in a polonaise...no doubt that crafty old bastard Baggins will chime in about the American born classic Lee, sorry LEE Oswald..
It's demonstrably false debates like this that con artists like Baker gleefully exploit...
Simpich and his CAPA cohorts are nothing but Vichyites... they'll tut and raise their eyebrows , their delicate sensibilities having been offended by our course language..
" Vulgar trash" opined Mademoiselles Butler from behind his ostrich feather fan..Jane Austen meets a thick as shit hillbilly..
They swoon and titter like a gaggle of maiden aunts in a Cheltenham teashop..
" One of those awful ROKC trolls used a naughty word!!"
But yet they have no problems with consorting with proveable con artists. Utterly disreputable charlatans who've spent the last 20 years bilking thousands of dollars out of the tubes by telling vicious lies about the assassination.
Or what about those gentlemen scholars of the Great God Armstrong? Busy weaving a preposterous fantasy out of a tapestry of lies, faded memories and the wilful misreading of documents.
Embroiling the Oswald family in their despicable fantasy..

Vinny

Fri 12 Jun 2020, 12:46 pm
One Judyth does more damage than a hundred Posner's or DVP's.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum