REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Floor  2  prayer  Lankford  hosty  3a  frazier  tippit  fritz  doyle  paine  Weigman  David  tsbd  Humor  9  +Lankford  11  Lifton  Mason  zapruder  3  beckley  Theory  4  Darnell  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 8 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 8 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 11:48 am
Summary

If the figure standing in the shadows of the TSBD entrance is a white man, he must be either Lee Oswald or someone who was not a TSBD employee.

Cheers, Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 11:53 am
Yes Ed a thousand times, what more can we say! It is that simple. Thank-you
And - we can be reasonably confident it's not a stranger.

So...............around 95% certainty

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 8 Byp_211
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 1:32 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:Yes Ed a thousand times, what more can we say! It is that simple. Thank-you

Here's how I'm seeing it Mick, after having read yours and Ed's remarks:

If the figure standing in the shadows of the TSBD entrance is a white man, he must be either 1) Lee Oswald, 2) an important player in the conspiracy who was not a TSBD employee, or 3) someone who was not a TSBD employee who pushed his way into that corner from the sidewalk (I do not consider this to be a realistic scenario and therefore reject this possibility).

With that I'll up my certainty to 100% (95% LHO, 5% a conspirator) that PM is proof of a conspiracy. And that's the way it is, from my point of view anyway.

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 1:46 pm
Jake Sykes wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:Yes Ed a thousand times, what more can we say! It is that simple. Thank-you

Here's how I'm seeing it Mick, after having read yours and Ed's remarks:

If the figure standing in the shadows of the TSBD entrance is a white man, he must be either 1) Lee Oswald, 2) an important player in the conspiracy who was not a TSBD employee, or 3) someone who was not a TSBD employee who pushed his way into that corner from the sidewalk (I do not consider this to be a realistic scenario and therefore reject this possibility).

With that I'll up my certainty to 100% (95% LHO, 5% a conspirator) that PM is proof of a conspiracy. And that's the way it is, from my point of view anyway.
Yes Jake, like that, like it a lot.

I'll up the ante and of course I could be wrong but I'm almost certain Frazier is either talking with or listening to PM. Now that could be my lying eyes for sure. At no stage has Frazier ever - not ever - offered information that the person standing to his right atop the stairs was a stranger. FBI report states that no employee remembers observing a stranger at the building on the day. I too discount the stranger. I'll back it in that the figure in the shadows in the corner atop of the stairs of the Darnell frame is 99.0 % LHO

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 5:19 pm
I have done an interview for the Midnight Writer News Show it was good fun. I did not get bored listening to myself for a change..... Laughing

http://www.prayer-man.com/mwn-episode-078-bart-kamp-on-prayer-man-oswald-the-tsbd/

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:19 am
I'll meet your 99% Mick and call; on Frazier. 

Yep, he was shown the picture and he knows it's somebody. I think by now he really ought to know that somebody can only be LHO. Who caught his eye as he surveyed his immediate surroundings following the shooting that day? That's the natural instinct of course, look around and make sure you're not in danger yourself. Gotta believe he saw a PM, even spoke to one. Not that I think he can talk about it now, but we must be real even if poor old Wes can't be.

Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:24 am
barto wrote:I have done an interview for the Midnight Writer News Show it was good fun. I did not get bored listening to myself for a change..... Laughing

http://www.prayer-man.com/mwn-episode-078-bart-kamp-on-prayer-man-oswald-the-tsbd/

Barto. Great interview. Your best by far. You're all pro now. I thought the interviewer was great too. Really polished stuff, by both of you. Congratulations.

Wed 25 Jul 2018, 8:37 pm
Great interview indeed. You laid out all the points concisely.

Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:51 pm
Thank you Jake and Vinny, seems we will do this again in the Autumn.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:59 pm
Great to see PM getting more coverage.

Thu 26 Jul 2018, 6:06 pm
I enjoyed that Barto. You sounded good. It was interesting hearing you talk about how you got started. Well done bro!
barto
barto

Thu 26 Jul 2018, 11:53 pm
Thanks Paul

Btw has it ocurred to anyone that Richard Gilbride is assisting Brian Doyle......he is either using his account or dictating to Doyle......

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,562.1540.html
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 27 Jul 2018, 1:38 am
Holy shit! That puts you up against these two.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 8 Th?id=OIP.bFerYsLwWHQWJDhFELB_1AHaE8&w=173&h=105&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&dpr=1.25&pid=3

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Fri 27 Jul 2018, 5:33 am
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 8 Foamin10

Prayer-Man.com
BC_II
BC_II

Fri 27 Jul 2018, 8:30 am
barto wrote:I have done an interview for the Midnight Writer News Show it was good fun. I did not get bored listening to myself for a change..... Laughing

Bart anyone who gets bored of your speaking at all is simply not human. I devour every word and study you do mate lol.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 28 Jul 2018, 10:13 am
It's very important to remember this too. There could only be one reason for the panic at about 6.00pm that Friday night when it was thought there was a news photo about showing Oswald on the steps.

In my opinion there can only be one reason for that panic. That is to say that somebody (possibly Fritz and Co) knew about Oswald's alibi of being on those steps at the time of the assassination. They would have been petrified if any photographic evidence showing Lee Oswald anywhere else other than the sixth floor of the TSBD at that exact moment came to light.  Why would anyone bother to chase that up? Why? 

Because they knew how adamant Lee Oswald had been about his whereabouts at that time that's why.
Think about that for a moment. Take all the time you need.

Who would've thought that the Altgen's 6 photo , the Doorman pic - would come in handy and help us understand why the Darnell and Weigman frames are so important in proving Oswald was where he said he'd been and had an airtight alibi. The fact that they bothered to visit Lovelady and had to have him confirm the figure in the doorway was he is proof that they at least must've believed Oswald when he'd said he was on those steps.
 Altgens was a still photo -  Darnell along with Weigman's were moving pictures. That's crucial in understanding why it would have been near impossible for the average person to ever know whether Lee Oswald had been filmed out front of the TSBD by the various news cameramen shooting on 16mm film. There were no portable consumer viewing devices at least not for the average punter.

But the Altgen's well that's another thing. Shot on a still camera in high quality resolution and easily viewable once printed within hours of it being taken.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 28 Jul 2018, 10:25 am
I'll meet your 99% Mick and call; on Frazier. 

Yep, he was shown the picture and he knows it's somebody. I think by now he really ought to know that somebody can only be LHO. Who caught his eye as he surveyed his immediate surroundings following the shooting that day? That's the natural instinct of course, look around and make sure you're not in danger yourself. Gotta believe he saw a PM, even spoke to one. Not that I think he can talk about it now, but we must be real even if poor old Wes can't be.

Yep Jake,

Always thought Wes was Lying about his recollection/ memory of who's standing next to him on his right hand side - on the steps. Simply because he's asking us to believe he can't remember who was within a mere couple of feet of him immediately after JFK had his brains blown out. That doesn't sit with me. Who doesn't remember such things at a time like that, and funny isn't it how his memory was and still is selective. He remembers without any trouble others who were on those steps, he's said as much. But no just can't recall who that person was standing just to his right atop of the stairs.He has at least done the next best thing and confirmed it could not have been Lovelady.  Cool

Goban_Saor

Sun 29 Jul 2018, 8:51 pm
John Iacoletti to Alan Ford on page 156 of the “Prayer Woman” thread in the Duncan McCrea forum:

“Here's the problem, Alan.  There is no good argument for PP being LHO.  It's all based on a few people imagining that this blob of undifferentiated pixels "resembles" Oswald.”

This is rather ironic from a self-styled paragon of logic and objectivity. Firstly, the image of Prayer Man in Wiegman and Darnell is not a “blob of undifferentiated pixels”. Anyone who suggests that it is either blind, lying or in denial.

Secondly, Mr Iacoletti in his capacity of raisonneur extraordinaire frequently criticises his opponents’ straw man arguments. Here he is himself using a straw man argument often clutched at by Prayer Man deniers – the fallacious argument that the case for PM being LHO relies solely on the Wiegman and Darnell images. The truth is that the case for PM being LHO comprises a large deal of evidence besides the Wiegman and Darnell images.

Straw man argument has been defined as “an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument”. By avoiding the real argument for PM being LHO, the deniers concede its validity.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Mon 30 Jul 2018, 2:19 am
Iacoletti projects. I wouldn't expect anything less from a member of Stinky's forum.
Vinny

Tue 31 Jul 2018, 7:26 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 8 Sean_m10

Tue 31 Jul 2018, 7:27 pm
So what happened to his good eyes? Also how did his good eye miss seeing the buttons,purse etc?

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Wed 01 Aug 2018, 3:25 am
Vinny wrote:So what happened to his good eyes? Also how did his good eye miss seeing the buttons,purse etc?

Good eyes? Here they are, although I'm not sure which one is good:

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 8 Sharp%20Eye%20Brian
Vinny

Wed 01 Aug 2018, 8:50 pm
That guy sees what he wants to see. Including things that are not there.

Sat 04 Aug 2018, 2:42 am
It's now official...The JFK internet is now dominated by a controlling Pro-Prayer Man clique that lies about the reason for banning and bans any poster who posts the correct evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...This clique and its moderators do not account for their failing to check provably bad claims by the favored Prayer Man posters and are now officially witch-hunting those who can prove Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton in order to censor them from the internet...This controlling group is so possessed by the narcotic of total power that it is willing to ignore probably the biggest discovery in the last few decades in assassination research - the discovery a second witness of Oswald being in the lunch room with a Coke just prior to the shooting...This group is more interested in its domination and power than it is that I was the only one to detect Stancak had misdrawn his leg by 3 inches on Prayer Man and therefore refuted himself...The moderators of this controlling clique now bypass the evidence and go right to validating censorship on an individual basis therefore violating the basic premise of academic freedom at threat of moderation for anyone who disagrees...There's no embarrassment over a conclusive argument for Frazier locating Stanton via Calvery being ignored right in its face and done so by means of wrongful banning...

It's now official your trolling attempts at EF have been hindered quite a bit.....  Go for it!

#shutdownprayerwomanpage

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 04 Aug 2018, 2:52 am
He's no doubt scratching his ass-crack while he ponders his next move.
How can his good friend Debra Conway sit by and watch this travesty?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum