REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part B - Page 8 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part B

Sun 08 Sep 2019, 8:41 am
Item 2.
WC Notes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19RcMB3SpO5AYRbJuRWK-C5ILPYyHMdze/view?usp=sharing

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part B - Page 8 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part B

Sun 08 Sep 2019, 9:41 am
@barto wrote:Item 2.
WC Notes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19RcMB3SpO5AYRbJuRWK-C5ILPYyHMdze/view?usp=sharing
Thanks for posting Barto.

Frazier and his sister nailed Oswald. They knew exactly what they were doing. The question is Why? In my view there is nothing, zero - to support the idea that Frazier or his sister saw Oswald with a sack on the morning of the assassination large enough to carry a rifle.

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part B - Page 8 Byp_211
Vinny

Sun 08 Sep 2019, 2:43 pm
Frazier still seems to be keeping quite a lot of secrets.

Sun 08 Sep 2019, 3:11 pm
@Vinny wrote:Frazier still seems to be keeping quite a lot of secrets.
Yep! And it would seem some were onto this way back. There is as near as I can tell no corroborating witnesses for the sack carrying Oswald that Friday morning. If there were they would've been paraded very publicly. No the Frazier's and the Randle's for mine are still a part of the puzzle.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 12 Oct 2019, 12:40 am
Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part B - Page 8 5335-DCED-A523-49-E6-984-E-0837-DB6-C68-D5
"Givens said that during the past few days Lee had commented that he rode to work with a boy named Wesley."

There it is again. No wonder Givens yelled out asking where his rider was! Oswald had told him in recent days that he rode to work with Wes.

It is possible that Wes simply misunderstood or that Oswald never explained it was only one day a week, but I can only go by what I would have said - that is, I get a ride once a week and the other days I walk/catch a bus. I don't see the point in giving half an answer... 

What this also tells us is that Givens must not have noticed Wes arriving previous to Nov 22, which also seems a bit odd/convenient.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 31 Oct 2020, 10:35 am
Excerpt: Voice of Buell Frazier. Credit Vinny

In Frazier’s opinion, his childhood had ended at age ten, when his stepfather put him to work doing whatever it took to pay his room and board —twenty dollars a week. Occasionally, Frazier’s mother managed to persuade her husband to give her son a quarter from what he had earned. The boy knew that if he did not have the twenty dollars at the end of the week, he
would have no place to sleep. At such a young age, he was limited in the types of jobs he could do. So, Frazier performed odd jobs around town and mowed lawns from dawn to dusk, no matter how hot it was.

“I remember a nice lady offering me a Mason jar of sweet tea one hot afternoon,” he said quietly, “but my stepfather happened to walk around the corner of her house as she was handing it to me.” He berated the boy for stopping long enough to drink a glass of tea, and when the woman told him of her insistence, the stepfather made it clear that his stepson was to do only what his stepfather told him to do.

This wasn’t the first time neighbors objected to the way the stepfather treated Frazier; another man gave the stepfather a piece of his mind on finding out that the boy kept only fifty cents from what he was paid for mowing the large lawn. Once again, the stepfather was adamant that he controlled his household. Frazier finally convinced the people trying to help him that it would be worse for him at home if they said anything in his defense.

School was not a priority to Frazier’s stepfather, but it was to his stepson.As soon as Buell Wesley Frazier left school each day, he was expected to work at a diner near Sam Houston State University. The grill did not close until midnight, so that is when the boy headed home each evening, knowing he had homework that needed to be completed. He also knew that he dare not turn on a single light in the house because it would awaken his stepfather. 

He did as much homework as he could by moonlight. “I might be able to stay awake thirty minutes or so, but then I would just fall asleep and I had to get up at 6:00 in the morning to feed the animals and help with chores around the house.” Frazier lived in fear of his stepfather’s temper and what would happen to him if he crossed him. Sleeping late was never an option.

Frazier’s stepfather was not the only frightening individual in the young man’s life. He also knew “Pete” Kay, who was, along with his father, an important figure in the Dixie Mafia. According to Frazier, they offered him the chance to become a member of the “family.” By then, Frazier had already met one group member, a man so heartless that locking eyes with him made his blood run cold. Frazier identified this man as Charles Harrelson; others who knew Harrelson also commented on how coldly he could stare down someone. Frazier decided to take his sister’s advice and not take up the offer.

If this is an accurate account of Frazier's stepfather then it's hard to imagine Buell racing off to visit the man in hospital immediately after the assassination. 

Vinny

Sat 31 Oct 2020, 1:24 pm
Agreed Mick. Looks like the stepfather visit was an excuse. I guess he wanted to avoid the police. Maybe Linnie came up with that idea.

Tue 23 Mar 2021, 10:19 am
Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part B - Page 8 15730710

Vinny

Wed 24 Mar 2021, 7:46 pm
Interview with Buell and his son.

https://www.stitcher.com/show/since-were-on-the-subject/episode/episode-54-the-wheel-man-driving-mr-oswald-with-buell-wesley-frazier-79629284

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 07 Jun 2021, 7:48 pm
Linnie Mae - USSS
Thx to Malcolm Blunt
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W65G8VkJXtSKeLRZSx3Ar0tPKk9WFmXI/view?usp=drivesdk

Tue 08 Jun 2021, 11:55 am
Thanks Bart, I've really only ever seen page 2 of this doc so thanks for posting. It now has some context. Cheers.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 08 Jun 2021, 11:56 am
There is nothing in Linnie Mae's file folder at the Archives either, zip, zero, nada. Been emptied out by someone.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum