» The Unitarian Church
Today at 4:01 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» Cops never do wrong
Today at 10:57 am by greg parker

» Connecting the Dots
Yesterday at 5:22 pm by barto

» the cia and cultural exchange programs
Yesterday at 4:21 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» If I move to Australia and open a business...
Yesterday at 6:25 am by barto

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt2
Wed 19 Jul 2017, 7:18 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» ROKC Lampoon
Tue 18 Jul 2017, 2:30 pm by Stan Dane

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Linnie Bags a Whopper

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Linnie Bags a Whopper

Post by Jake Sykes on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 12:58 am

Thanks for all of the feedback Mick. I understand way more clearly now. The issues and answers you've addressed surrounding the bag are so key to it all. We're presented with a slap dash pasting together of hearsay that does not ring true. We don't even have a photo of the bag in place at the crime scene. There's no excuse for that.

Then of course, just to make it more surreal, there is the hyperbolic appearance of a bag in the dead letter bin. Looks like somebody didn't get their bag. 

Quoting Greg above, "Imo, the actual bag would only be needed if Oswald is captured alive." 

Maybe that's how it landed in dead letters. He wasn't supposed to be alive, but somebody somewhere was led to believe he was going to be. Then when he was alive, a bag was needed after all. At the least it lends credence to a preconceived bag story being hatched real time on the ground on the day.
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 8:40 am

greg parker wrote:Mick, just one thing... it wasn't the DPD who interviewed the neighbors, it was the FBI on Dec 1.
Yes my bad cheers mate
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 8:44 am

Anyone doubting Linnie's penchant for dumping on Lee:

Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 8:05 pm

Good find, Mick. She dumps the package on Oswald and tries to distance herself from Ruth. She did a good job of it. She's a fucking good liar. Knew exactly what to say and how to say it. In her own mind she knew it was Oswald who shot the president even though the package she and her brother saw was too small to be the Carcanno. Total bullshit but that's how this case gets covered up. I believe the bag came before the curtain rod story and there was no way she or her brother were going to be implicated. They helped frame Oswald no doubt but what do you think would have happened to them Mick if they had said Oswald didn't have a package just his lunch? I reckon Buells Enfield 303 migjt have made an appearance at the TSBD. It almost did.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 11:46 pm

Paul Francisco Paso wrote:Good find, Mick. She dumps the package on Oswald and tries to distance herself from Ruth. She did a good job of it. She's a fucking good liar. Knew exactly what to say and how to say it. In her own mind she knew it was Oswald who shot the president even though the package she and her brother saw was too small to be the Carcanno. Total bullshit but that's how this case gets covered up. I believe the bag came before the curtain rod story and there was no way she or her brother were going to be implicated. They helped frame Oswald no doubt but what do you think would have happened to them Mick if they had said Oswald didn't have a package just his lunch? I reckon Buells Enfield 303 migjt have made an appearance at the TSBD. It almost did.

Paul, 

I'm with you if it could have been almost any of those poor sods in at the TSBD. I'm sure there was a back up if They needed to. Whose to say the Enfield wasn't found in there either, it was reported in print media that one was found in at the TSBD who knows. And why the hell did the cops take Fraziers weapon and ammo down town on what grounds. What happened in those 7-8 hours with the cops that allowed the cops the lattitude to release Randle , Frazier and the Pastor/reverend Campble (sic) unconditionally.

Randle lied through her teeth. I have no idea why she was not gone after, but then again Paine avoided that fate too. theres more to their relationship imo than meets the eye.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 2:45 am

I tend to agree with you, Mick. They probably were involved from the start with Paine but were also left in the lurch IMO. They had to defend themselves. The package and curtain rod story was to fend off suspicion and it worked. After that the cops let them off. Buell was put through the ringer but at the end they let him off. Better the lone gunman theory. Less work and more scope to cover it up. Especially when you shoot him dead.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top