» Let It All Hang Out
Fri 18 Aug 2017, 8:12 pm by greg parker

» Earle Cabell, Mayor of Dallas, TX 1963, Was A CIA Asset
Fri 18 Aug 2017, 6:43 pm by BC_II

» thought for the day
Fri 18 Aug 2017, 1:58 pm by greg parker

» Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa
Thu 17 Aug 2017, 10:14 pm by greg parker

» How Could Detective Graves Not See The Gun?
Thu 17 Aug 2017, 9:58 pm by greg parker

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

frazier  oswald  larry  PAINE  bledsoe  trial  ruby  Prayer  leaving  jack  mary  dick  tsbd  jones  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Conference

Linnie Bags a Whopper

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Linnie Bags a Whopper

Post by Redfern on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:28 am

Mick Purdy wrote:
Redfern wrote:McAdams has the photograph of the bag outside the TSBD as being taken at 2.19pm. I've seen this elsewhere but don't know how it could be verified.

From an old thread on the Education Forum it seems Oswald's name was first being reported on TV about 2.40-2.45pm (ABC), 2.59 (CBS) and 3.20 (NBC), but the TSBD would have been mentioned much earlier.

Is there any reliable way of knowing when Frazier left the TSBD? He could have seen or heard about the discovery of the bag.

If you really suspected someone of killing the president, you'd surely phone the police straight away.
Redfern if I'm not mistaken that is the timeline given for the bag being "discovered" inside the building. Quite separate to the pic outside the building at 3.00pm
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bag.htm

McAdams says twice that it was taken outside at 2:19 - he uses this to argue that police didn't have time to fake it.

I should use more reliable sources. Wink

Redfern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 10:31 am

There should be no way Buell hears this first report to include Lee's name.
2:43 pm cst WBAP's David Daniel interrupts for word from Dallas Police of the arrest of "a 24-year-old man, Lee H. Oswald" in connection with the shooting of Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit. He's being questioned to see if he has any connection with JFK assassination. "Oswald was pulled screaming and yelling" from the Texas Theater in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas. After a pistol is taken from him during a scuffle, he's quoted as saying, "It's all over now."
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 10:35 am

Redfern wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:
Redfern wrote:McAdams has the photograph of the bag outside the TSBD as being taken at 2.19pm. I've seen this elsewhere but don't know how it could be verified.

From an old thread on the Education Forum it seems Oswald's name was first being reported on TV about 2.40-2.45pm (ABC), 2.59 (CBS) and 3.20 (NBC), but the TSBD would have been mentioned much earlier.

Is there any reliable way of knowing when Frazier left the TSBD? He could have seen or heard about the discovery of the bag.

If you really suspected someone of killing the president, you'd surely phone the police straight away.
Redfern if I'm not mistaken that is the timeline given for the bag being "discovered" inside the building. Quite separate to the pic outside the building at 3.00pm

McAdams says twice that it was taken outside at 2:19 - he uses this to argue that police didn't have time to fake it.

lol.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:13 am

Credit Lee Farley for the pictures.

Linnie Mae's Testimony file is empty. Why?
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:49 am

Mick Purdy wrote:Is there any reliable way of knowing when Frazier left the TSBD? He could have seen or heard about the discovery of the bag. 

No theres not but I'm laying money on the fact that Wes hung around long enough to know that the sack had been planted 

He has lied for 53 years about his whereabouts after the assassination....he is IMO not a victim in this.

He went MIA after the assassination and didn't really surface officially anyway until around 5-6.00pm. And don't forget Linnie Mae gave false statements to the police regarding his whereabouts too
A few months after his WC testimony, Frazier was interviewed by William Manchester. On page 355 of the paper back edition of Death of a President, is this passage: "Wesley Frazier, who had driven Lee Oswald and his rifle into downtown Dallas five hours earlier, calmly polished off his lunch in the Book Depository and then, realising that there could be no further work in the growing turmoil. drove back to Irving

Not sure if this is anymore reliable than anything else, but I am still struck by the similarities between what Oswald allegedly said in custody and Frazier was claiming about himself. Here, the comparison is in Frazier saying he left because he realized there could be no further work in the "growing turmoil".

Lunch: gave the same or very similar details of the lunch they brought AND how they brought it - both said a sandwich and an apple in a sack either beside them in the car or between their legs.

Both claimed to eat alone - Oswald in DR and Frazier in the basement. 

I have no idea what to make of such coincidences.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

The 2017 ROKC Conference tickets and info
https://www.thenewdisease.space/conference
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:02 pm

Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 8:26 pm

Mick Purdy wrote:
Redfern wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:

lol.
And isn't that the mistake that all these guys make, assuming the cops would've faked everything , near as I can tell a lot of the stuff was put in front of their noses and they just followed the scent.....they were lazy and crooked it would've been a cakewalk to have them follow the trail that was laid out  imo
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 9:24 am

Mick Purdy wrote:
If I didn't know any better I'd swear it looks as though these two know one another. Linnie doesn't look the type to be messed with either.

Interesting too that her testimony file is empty. I wonder why.

Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Crow on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 8:14 pm

I believe the bag was made by Day and Studebaker on the first floor sometime before 2pm. It was made as a wrapper with the intention to transport the rifle to the crime lab but Day got second thoughts. It later was moved, likely by Studebaker back to the 6th floor where it was "discovered". The stick inside the bag was likely the window sill piece removed for fingerprinting. In that aspect it explains why Montgomery was not concerned about stuff falling out the bag. They left the building at 3pm....a closeup of the watch shows this. Tony Fratini has put all the pieces together on this at Duncan's forum in the thread entitled CE142 What the flap...

As for Linnie May and Frazier I believe the time that Rose, Adamchek etc arrived was much earlier. Check the local cops timing.....there is no way they sat in a car waiting for 40 minutes for them to arrive.

Frazier also has missing time, he likely went home and was totally aware of his predicament. He may have even known while driving home listening to the radio. The plan was to send him to see the abusive step-father to buy time and cook up a story so he could avoid involvement.

Who knows how the bag story got planted with the brother and sister.
Colin Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 9:37 pm

Colin Crow wrote:I believe the bag was made by Day and Studebaker on the first floor sometime before 2pm. It was made as a wrapper with the intention to transport the rifle to the crime lab but Day got second thoughts. It later was moved, likely by Studebaker back to the 6th floor where it was "discovered". The stick inside the bag was likely the window sill piece removed for fingerprinting. In that aspect it explains why Montgomery was not concerned about stuff falling out the bag. They left the building at 3pm....a closeup of the watch shows this. Tony Fratini has put all the pieces together on this at Duncan's forum in the thread entitled CE142 What the flap...

As for Linnie May and Frazier I believe the time that Rose, Adamchek etc arrived was much earlier. Check the local cops timing.....there is no way they sat in a car waiting for 40 minutes for them to arrive.

Frazier also has missing time, he likely went home and was totally aware of his predicament. He may have even known while driving home listening to the radio. The plan was to send him to see the abusive step-father to buy time and cook up a story so he could avoid involvement.

Who knows how the bag story got planted with the brother and sister.
Thanks Colin.  If the cops made it to carry the rifle, did it actually fit? Why aren't Buell and Linnie on board with making it the right size? Why did the cops fold it up when they decided to take it upstairs?

I think Oswald was telling the truth when he said Buell was thinking of another time. I think it's possible Oswald did take curtain rods the week before. See the Washing Machine Conspiracy thread - if I'm right, that would be where the idea for the bag came from - not to mention the idea to say it was curtain rods. It could still be that Day and Studebaker made the bag, but in this scenario it was made for the frame. The manner it was carried out may well have been over concerns about prints. Not sure they would be concerned in '63 about any forensic evidence falling out. At best, they may have expected some oil - but that would hardly drip out. 

While we're considering scenarios, I guess it's also possible that Buell and Linnie concocted the bag story and that got back to the TSBD. The bag was made for the purpose you put forward but when they heard that Oswald was supposed to have brought in a long package and it was not found... voila... now we have it, and up to 6 it goes.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Crow on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 10:07 pm

There was a small piece of wood and some wax found in the bag, consistent with it carrying the wooden sill piece. It was made to transport the rifle fully assembled as a wrapper. Day and Studebaker had the rifle at the wrapping table before Day left. He admitted in No More Silence that he was concerned about preserving prints on the rifle but a paper wrapping might rub them off and decided against. I think that's exactly what happened. Once Day left Studebaker returned to the sixth floor with the wrapper as it had, briefly, contained the rifle and could be considered evidence. He likely placed it outside the SN where it was later found by Montgomery stuck between boxes.

The rest is likely Chinese whispers. The FBI gets it that night as it had been made to "transport the rifle". I wonder exactly the bag story as conveyed by Frazier and Randle was concocoted. Look at the missing time. Randle going to Paines and Frazier going to the hospital. What was said between them to avoid trouble for Buell?
Colin Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 10:20 pm

Colin Crow wrote:There was a small piece of wood and some wax found in the bag, consistent with it carrying the wooden sill piece. It was made to transport the rifle fully assembled as a wrapper. Day and Studebaker had the rifle at the wrapping table before Day left. He admitted in No More Silence that he was concerned about preserving prints on the rifle but a paper wrapping might rub them off and decided against. I think that's exactly what happened. Once Day left Studebaker returned to the sixth floor with the wrapper as it had, briefly, contained the rifle and could be considered evidence. He likely placed it outside the SN where it was later found by Montgomery stuck between boxes.

The rest is likely Chinese whispers. The FBI gets it that night as it had been made to "transport the rifle". I wonder exactly the bag story as conveyed by Frazier and Randle was concocoted. Look at the missing time. Randle going to Paines and Frazier going to the hospital. What was said between them to avoid trouble for Buell?
Thanks fr the clarification Colin. It's an argument worth considering for sure.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:52 pm

Once they had the bag made and claimed it was the rifle bag, Frazier and Randle had no choice but to go along with it. I'm pretty sure Buell knew about the bag and a lot of that missing time Colin refers to was discussing what to say was in the bag according to Oswald. Curtain rods is a good story. The size also matters. It can't be the same size. If it is then Frazier risks driving the killer. A lot has been made of  Frazier and his sister not going along with the full story of the bag. Why they didn't just admit yep that's the bag. My belief is that had they done that it could create problems for Frazier as an accomplice. Saying it was a different bag gives credence to their bullshit story and puts the onus on the cops who fucking made up the bag. At the end of the day the only thing that mattered was that they got Buell and Linnie to say Oswald carried a paper bag with him that day. If they had said he didn't Buell was in trouble.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Redfern on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 7:11 am

Maybe this is a tad cynical, but does the 'fact' that Linnie Mae claimed perhaps as early as 3.30pm that she saw Oswald carrying a long package not hinge on the reliability of the testimony from Adamcik and Stovall?

The paper bag/curtain rods story was a critical part of the case against Oswald and police would have had a huge amount of leverage over Frazier and his sister, especially in light of his absence that afternoon. 

If police made the paper bag themselves, would Frazier have been aware before he left the TSBD?

Redfern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 7:43 am

Redfern wrote:Maybe this is a tad cynical, but does the 'fact' that Linnie Mae claimed perhaps as early as 3.30pm that she saw Oswald carrying a long package not hinge on the reliability of the testimony from Adamcik and Stovall?

The paper bag/curtain rods story was a critical part of the case against Oswald and police would have had a huge amount of leverage over Frazier and his sister, especially in light of his absence that afternoon. 

If police made the paper bag themselves, would Frazier have been aware before he left the TSBD?

That's an interesting notion but I thought - and I could most certainly be wrong on the timing - that Buell had left the TSBD before the rifle was even found.

That's not to say that the DPD could not have created the "bag" earlier in anticipation of finding the rifle... or a piece of windowsill that had been broken off.
Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 7:54 am

Terry W. Martin wrote:
Redfern wrote:Maybe this is a tad cynical, but does the 'fact' that Linnie Mae claimed perhaps as early as 3.30pm that she saw Oswald carrying a long package not hinge on the reliability of the testimony from Adamcik and Stovall?

That's an interesting notion but I thought - and I could most certainly be wrong on the timing - that Buell had left the TSBD before the rifle was even found.

That's not to say that the DPD could not have created the "bag" earlier in anticipation of finding the rifle... or a piece of windowsill that had been broken off.
If we can believe what is in Death of a President, Frazier claimed to have left after eating lunch and coming upstairs, seeing the chaos and realizing there'd be no more work that day (words also ascribed to Oswald during interrogation). Manchester notes that this was about 5 hours after driving with Oswald to work - which makes it about 1 pm and earlier than anyone else left (except for Oz).

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 9:18 am

They had telephones back in 1963. I'd love to see Linnies phone records just after 1pm that day. I'm almost sure they knew they had to account for the rifle that was found. I think the bag came before the curtain rod story.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Crow on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 11:15 am

It may be that Frazier was allowed to leave before 2pm. It was around this time that Day and Frazier were making the bag at the wrapping table.

No doubt Frazier was listening on the radio on the drive home. I believe he would go there first and talk with LMR. Then the strange decision to go to the hospital that was not far from their home. 

I think Ruth Paine felt that the cops arrived much earlier than they claimed. Likely about the time Oswald was mentioned by name as being arrested on the radio. Remember Ruth saying to the cops.....we were expecting you. Did LMR really go to the Paines' or did they visit her after Ruth told them of Frazier?
Colin Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:15 pm

Frazier claims leaving TSBD anytime between 1.00pm and 2.00pm.

He has changed his story completely about what he did immediately after the assassination.

He lied about what he did in that first  hour for the record.

Stovall Rose and Adimcak's report says that Linnie Mae drove up to the Paine's House and approached them and told them of a suspicious sack or case.

Linnie Mae Randle had ample opportunity to adjust her admissions to authorities without offending the official version.

She never did need to tell them she saw Oswald place the package on the back seat of We's car to uphold the official script, She never did have to tell them that she could see the parcel being place there through the slats of the car port. She never did have to tell them anything other than she saw him with a long package IMO. She has for years been overlooked by many mainstream researchers as to her possible involvement in the framing of Oswald IMO.

To ignore the possibility of either Randles or Frazier's involvement in framing Lee is to ignore every single document, report, statement or affidavit which suggests otherwise. IMO
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:19 pm

Why is Randle's Testimony folder empty.
Why is that?

It's a reasonable question. there maybe an innocent explanation, or maybe not. 

It should not be empty.

Last edited by Mick Purdy on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Crow on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:26 pm

Interesting that the first statement by LMR claims a longer package (often quoted by LNs).....only after that do brother and sister decide on 2 feet. Wonder if Buell convinced her to adjust downward to make it easier for him to argue "curtain rods".
Colin Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:34 pm

Many people are under the impression that over the years Randle and Frazier kept the bag size to under or around 2 feet when telling their stories. 

But the fact is that they consistently when on camera, extend the bags length in a very visual way to around 3 feet or longer. 

Now whether that was deliberate or not is up for debate,

Last edited by Mick Purdy on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:40 pm

Mick Purdy wrote:Frazier claims leaving TSBD anytime between 1.00pm and 2.00pm.

He has changed his story completely about what he did immediately after the assassination.

Stovall Rose and Adimcak's report says that Linnie Mae drove up to the Paine's House and approached them and told them of a suspicious sack or case.

Linnie Mae Randle had ample opportunity to adjust her admissions to authorities without offending the official version.

She never did need to tell them she saw Oswald place the package on the back seat of We's car to uphold the official script, She never did have to tell them that she could see the parcel being place there through the slats of the car port. She never did have to tell them anything other than she saw him with a long package IMO. She has for years been overlooked by many mainstream researchers as to her possible involvement in the framing of Oswald IMO.

To ignore the possibility of either Randles or Frazier's involvement in framing Lee is to ignore every single document, report, statement or affidavit which suggests otherwise. IMO
All good points, Mick. I did raise concerns about her and Wes on this forum some time ago. You have gone beyond my timid (I thought "careful" LOL)  questions and have made a hell of a case to back it up. It's really now just finding out how the actual physical bag ties in with Linnie's report to Adamcik. Lot's of possibilities. 

It is the politics of the family that I believe ties them to certain others that will become important as well.  It was their politics that got me wondering about them to start with. Dixiecrats.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:41 pm

Redfern,

Great point,

I have thought about this long and hard too. Its possible. The report was made after the fact.

Its possible as the report was probably written up as the story was evolving. I cannot discount that.

What make it more interesting is the report also contains two other pieces of info which have red flags on them too.

The "we were expecting you" line is in there and one of the 4 different scenarios of Frazier's arrest and detention is included too.

For now I'm going with the report albeit cautiously, I believe if I or we diss this report then where does that end, what is genuine what is not?

until we know any more I'll stick with the report, but I do so knowing parts of it may be contrived to support the official version
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:41 pm

Mick Purdy wrote:Frazier claims leaving TSBD anytime between 1.00pm and 2.00pm.

They had to frame him. Mick. They had little choice. If they don't Buell joins Oswald. Oswald was always being framed. That was the process throughout the arrest. Buell and Linnie played a part in it. Buell was shit scared back then as he is now. Especially with Prayer Man surfacing. Now he has to frame him again by saying he doesn't know who his mate Oswald is who is standing beside him.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top