REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Reality Checks

+10
JeremyBojczuk
Jake_Sykes
JonathanCohen
steely_dan
barto
Roger Odisio
Vinny
lanceman
alex_wilson
greg_parker
14 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Reality Checks - Page 5 Empty Reality Checks

Thu 13 Apr 2023, 12:51 pm
First topic message reminder :

https://www.tracesofwar.com/articles/4916/Skorzeny-Otto.htm wrote:Odessa must therefore be seen as an all encompassing description of various regional groups, rather than as one entity with a clearly defined program. The real purpose of these various organizations like Odessa, the Spinne and Stille Hilfe (silent aid) was not the establishment of a Nazi international movement but rendering aid and support to evade arrest and to have the necessary means at hand in order to survive. It entailed things like forging identity papers, providing shelter and assistance to get members across borders. There may have been of course international meetings of former members of the SS and SD with impossibly far reaching ambitions. Whatever it is, as is often the case with myths, in the long run they tend to start leading their own lives. For instance in the 50s, journalistic concoctions made the Spandau prisoners go crazy. According to rumors at the time, Skorzeny would have attempted to liberate the prisoners in Spandau using two helicopters and a hundred men. At the same time, a coup would take place and a new government installed, headed by Karl Dönitz (Bio Dönitz). The danger posed by these clandestine organizations of former SS members is rather exaggerated. It may well be Allied intelligence services may have considered them for years as a potential nucleus of a rebirth of Nazism, seen from the paranoid spirit at the time.

----

Apart from misplaced romantics of war, it can be argued that Skorzeny has evolved into an icon of irregular warfare from which lessons have been drawn for the post war period also. The importance of a man like Skorzeny lies in the political-military powers of invention on the battlefield casting doubt on the conventional military way of thinking. However, Skorzeny remains a dark figure of whom it cannot be determined what to put on his record and what not. There is nothing else to do than add question marks and annotations to parts of some conspiracy theories.

https://warriormaven.com/history/nazi-commando-otto-skorzeny-continued-his-life-of-intrigue-after-the-war-1 wrote:With so many ex-Nazis living in Spain, Skorzeny tried to find employment with them. His American handler wrote reports of the former commando trying to work with aircraft designer Willi Messerschmitt and steel tycoon Otto Wolff, but little happened.

He kept talking about his plan to reform the German army to almost anyone who would listen. Despite his special forces experience, Skorzeny couldn’t keep his mouth shut. He spoke of preparing 200,000 men to defend Germany from the Soviets and claimed the Americans backed his efforts. The CIA knew of the plan but worried about a reformation of the Third Reich and provided nothing.

-----

Through the 1950s Skorzeny remained involved with right wing organizations and often worked with other S.S. veterans, but his reputation as the mastermind of a secret Nazi society was exaggerated. He took a job as an “import-export manager” in Spain and traveled widely, including visits to Egypt and Argentina. Rumors he slept with Eva Peron proved false. She died two years before he ever set foot there.

In Egypt he secretly tried to sell arms and become a military advisor to Gamal Abdel Nasser, but again little came of it. His presence in Cairo caused a stir just the same and even caused British intelligence to worry he was training Egyptian paratroopers to seize the Suez Canal. His only real successes during this time came with his alleged cover story — he got contracts signed on several concrete and steel sales. This brought in some $260,000 over the next several years, equivalent to over $2 million today.

By the 1960s the aging Skorzeny continued to dabble in arms sales, increasing his fortune. His reputation meant his name circulated wherever intrigue occurred, such as during the kidnapping of Adolph Eichmann. He met with Israeli agents during the 1960s, but as with so much about Skorzeny, we know few details.

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/343438616.pdf wrote:All mentioned aspects offer evidence, that Skorzeny’s narrative and his conduct of Unternehmen Eiche may be exaggerated. But, NS-propaganda made him to the recognizable commando and therefore, this section will also focus on the presentation of Unternehmen Eiche. The propaganda about Skorzeny was not preplanned, but fitted perfectly into the narrative, which was needed at the time.  The existing German military capability to conduct these types of operations and the still existing bravery should be shown to German citizens and Germany’s opponents. Also, the SS-member, Otto Skorzeny was depicted and still perceived as the ideal German soldier, who fights although circumstances may be difficult. Goebbels himself stated in his diary, that he wanted to eradicate varying narratives about Mussolini’s liberation, a decision that continues to influence how many perceive Otto Skorzeny’s role during Unternehmen Eiche.

These details reveal that Skorzeny was unable to plan and conduct a mission with special paratrooper equipment like gliders at Gran Sasso because of his lack of experience and knowledge about these issues. Furthermore, his men were also incapable of conducting this mission alone. Skorzeny never commanded an engaged unit in Italy except z.b.V. Friedenthal, but cooperated and supported with those, which were tasked. Nevertheless, he was there at Gran Sasso and did play a role in the bloodless rescue of Mussolini and therefore, Skorzeny was used strategically by NS-propaganda to demonstrate German military strength and to inspire the German peoples’ belief in their nation’s victory.

Skorzeny was the archetypal cartoon Nazi villian - a perfect foil for a Dudley Doorite type character. 

He was in the right places and had the right look and personality to be elevated in stature and heroics for propaganda purposes.  He would spend the rest of his life parlaying the legends created about him, into a comfortable and intersting existence. Today, he would have made a great travel vlogger. 

Unfortunately, as with the asssassination, gaps in knowledge regarding Skorzeny get filled with more legend-building - and it was only a matter of time before that ever-growing legend nudged its way into assassination lore.

What a fucking clusterfuck. 

Where's Dudley Doorite when you really need him?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Reality Checks - Page 5 Empty Re: Reality Checks

Mon 07 Aug 2023, 12:57 pm
Very nice work Mick. You've nailed it well.

Admin

Mon 07 Aug 2023, 1:19 pm
barto wrote:Did we not go thru the same vestibule dreck at Morleys back in 2016?
I do remember the debate w Linda about being 'inside' the building.....
I'm hearing ya, Barto.

But that is the difference between how we handle queries, speculations and alleged conflicts, and how she does with either ignoring them, or playing a rousing game of - wait! look over there, instead!

I go back to Alex's remarkably accurate portrait of her and her Ed Forum performance.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

alex_wilson

Mon 07 Aug 2023, 8:43 pm
The datebook saga is starting to remind me of one of Juddufkis failed stunts ( she was always more of a cunning runt than a running...I'm sure you get the picture)

Anyone remember the Pocket Aristotle? Allegedly containing profound philosophical asides and deeply metaphysical aphorisms ( because it wasn't ALL physical. It was her brain as much as her pendulous tits- she could've been a stripper doncha know- and her classic beauty that had driven poor old HARVEY clean out of his tree) Oswald had written,  while reclining  in post coital  ecstasy,  wrapped up in Juddufkis taut,  surprisingly muscular embrace, basking in the afterglow of one of their torrid afternoon horizontal doppelbanging sessions. (Some enterprising Juddufkist should,  tactfully of course,  enquire if she ever REALLY threw inhibition into the gusts of the cool spring zephyr,  as it went fluttering on its way down Carondolet Street,  and indulged in a manic 3 way doppelgangbang with LEE and HARVEY )

The alleged book surfaced early on in Juddufkis campaign to do to history what she does over Oswald's grave every Nov 22nd, when she and her motley assortment of gophers,  dreamers and acid casualties  were attempting to flog her story to 60 minutes.

No sale. Quelle surprise 

Except it really wasn't. 

You see when the erstwhile 60 minutes segment producer wrote,  " we had the door slammed in our faces" that wasn't hardened media professionals telling a gang of bungling would be hustlers to take their transparently bogus tall story elsewhere,  and please vacate the building before we call security. 

Don't be a dumb sheeple. It was OP Mock flexing their power. Juddufki had gotten too close to the troof, her story was potential kryptonite to the men in the white vans,  who proceeded to hound her, driving her into " exile " and " political asylum "

But jolly decently allowing her back,  safe and unmolested,  into the good old US of A, every so often to host her JFK assassination troof conference, go on speaking tours to flog her book and show up on any troofer podcast who were willing to have her.

As for the Pocket Aristotle? Apparently 60 minutes tested it. According to the comically gaffe prone Team Judyth,  the tests were either " inconclusive " or they proved the handwriting WAS in fact Oswald's. 

All this " let's pretend " cloak and dagger shenanigans,  coy references to " non disclosure agreements ", " will she, won't she" coquettishness,  like one of Louis XVs prospective mistresses giggling behind her fan and fluttering her eyelashes: has it been tested,  or hasn't it? Inconclusive,  unfinished or untested?
and,  perhaps,  most tellingly of all, the ostrich like head in the sand strategy of posting great chunks of the datebook,  acting like everything is totally above board and kosher,  raises , or should raise a huge red flag 

Imho, this is just start of a concerted,  if somewhat quixotic,  not to mention,  downright amateurish,  PR blitz, in the build up to the 60th.

Surely the owner and moderators of Education Forum have to take a long hard look at themselves and the ethics of the situation. The increasing politicization and polarisation is bad enough,  but to let your forum be used as a conduit for what is beginning to look like just another piece of cynical legerdemain- relentlessly touted a book based on an apparently fake datebook?

Even if you leave the controversy over the datebook aside, the book, Coup in Dallas is chock full of basic errors and provable falsehoods. 

Their portrait of Otto Skorzeny is so skewed,  so distorted and so fantastical it threatens to go WAY beyond mere disinformation.

EDIT Check out the Divine Ms Sharp/ O Hara's latest thread. Maybe she does have a sense of humour after all,  or maybe this is her characteristically tactful way of saying " Fuck you " to those right wing activists/ agitators/ provocateurs,  who don't buy into her willo the wisp Fat Nazi delirium. 

Just a list of datebook entries,  purporting to chronicle the suave master planner,  Lafitte,  covert jiggery pokery with ex General Walker and Willoughby. 

A newish inductee into the Sean Coleman intellectual wing of 13 inch headism,  one Michael Crane,  quickly demonstrated the type of deep thinking that so elevates the 13 Inch Headite sect of the Orthodox Conspiracy Fellowship 

And I paraphrase: " Another limp wrister involved , didn't FBI informant Harry Dean ( RIP) talk about Walker?

Harry Dean,  painter, decorator and international man of mystery,  one time ewok in chief to idiot manque Paul Trejo's " CT" . 

Harry Dean is a prime example of the sheer longevity of certain types of targeted bullshit. Like fucking conspiracy malaria or consumption,  once it enters the conspiratorial mainstream it's almost impossible to remove. There's probably an annual conspiracy version of the Council of Nicaea,  with Kris Milligen dressed up as Constantine and Juddufki,  irresistible as Messalina ( so she had been dead for about 300 years by Constantine the Great's time, actually pretty accurate for Trine Day) deciding which of this year's books make it into the New Testament of Troof,  and which ones are damned,  and placed on the Index of Prohibited COINTELPRO screeds....

It just ends up getting regurgitated in conspiracy books and pretty much accepted as a " fact "

Ive got a nasty suspicion this is exactly what is going to happen with the datebook. 

If it's proven to be fake it'll only make the diehards more convinced that it's genuine. 

Anyone who dares to doubt it's bonafides,  or it's sanctity,  as part of the Orthodox canon, will immediately be set upon,  or dismissed as " disinfo agents "

Thus, as soon as night follows day and Richard Case Nagell follows bullnecked all American LEE Oswald to Mexico City,  quotes from Coup and the infernal datebook itself will begin popping up in a whole new generation of conspiracy books 

Each one positively bursting with troofy goodness and light on conspiracy calories. 

Guaranteed High fat, cholesterol and disinformation free...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 08 Aug 2023, 10:25 am
LS appears to be riding that datebook as would a pilot of the Divine Wind flying her Zero. All in for a blaze of glory, or not.

Admin

Tue 08 Aug 2023, 1:57 pm
Jake_Sykes wrote:LS appears to be riding that datebook as would a pilot of the Divine Wind flying her Zero. All in for a blaze of glory, or not.
She has inspired me to join in a rousing game of Nazi Conspiracy Bingo!

LO/LS wrote:In addition, the REDACTED information which was furnished under the caption "International Neo-Fascism" stated the same generally reliable source had reported that a conference of international fascists is to take place in Malmoe, Sweden, during 1963. This conference reportedly will serve to bring together the views on the Jewish question of REDACTED of Coventry, England, and REDACTED of London.
I'll have 2 quid each way that REDACTED of Coventry was Colin Jordan and that REDACTED of London was Oswald Mosley.

I shall be extremely disheartened about joining in however, if Jordan's and Mosley's names do not surface soon in the musings of Lafitte. 

I must say, the author of the datebook was a criminal genius.

Imagine the head scratching if the book had fallen into the hands of the authorities. Not in a million years would they have connected OPERATION CAMELOT with the Kennedy assassination. 

And only a criminal genius would think to include this entry:
---------------
April 7
Walker — Lee and pictures —

planned soon —

Can he do it?  Won’t.
---------------
No, I take that back. Only someone faking a datebook would put that - and many of the other entries. The author thought it would add to credibility - in the same manner a guilty party will provide cops with a lot of additional detail in order to make the alibi or excuse seem more convincing.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 08 Aug 2023, 2:33 pm
barto wrote:Reality Checks - Page 5 85b20e10
I didn't know she had anything to do with any book called "Conspiracy in Dallas".

Or is this just the sort of absent-minded mistake you make when you're busy weaponizing bongos and playing the troof?

Linda doesn't have to lift a finger based on that request.

Sad really. They would have made such a cute couple.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Tue 08 Aug 2023, 7:37 pm
Maybe " Dr" Phil " Deeper Throat " Dragoo's radical bongo and conga based anger management therapy actually works. 

Charles seems to have mellowed considerably. Usually,  after the inevitable falling out and banishment,  he reveals the true depth,  breadth and scope of his character/ intellect/ much vaunted self bestowed deep political insight by splattering a vile, mean spirited profanity laced kiss off to his ex comrades all over the JFK internet and Facebook 

Accusing them of murder/ treason/ selling out to " The Man" , and perhaps,  most heinous of all, not putting the cork back in the chardonnay bottle,  or giving the bottle a thorough disinfectant heavy deep clean after indulging in a spot of butt chugging 

Mind you, any future readers of the still to be published softcover edition aren't really missing out.

Charlie's Afterword: positively bursting with self importance,  hollow rhetoric and empty pontificating,  the hallelujah pass, as seen through the cloudy bifocals of a modestly gifted low to middlebrow poseur, afflicted  with serious delusions of competence.

It's an almost word for word rewrite of just about everything else he's ever presented to posterity,  as the fruits of his deep political insight. 

You know,  criminalising  or deriding the cognitive faculties of everyone who doesn't tremble in righteous awe before the altar of his truth,  issuing a  chardonnay curdling call to arms , to weaponise the DRAGO Evica conspiracy model ( all those unable to tell their false sponsors from their mid level facilitators are locked in a shipping container and forced to listen to the Incredible Bongo Brothers featuring " Buns" Burnham,  landmark acapella free jazz quadruple album " Groovin' on the Grassy Knoll ') 

Before storming Dealey Plaza,  armed only with weaponised bombast,  self importance,  a carrier bag full of fortified wine and Blue Nun,  a rare copy of Big Bird's tribute to Charlie " Bird" Parker, with Charles Drago on electric bongos and finger cymbal solo on " Big Bird gets the worm, and puts it in Oscar's trashcan ' Nice., not forgetting their secret weapon,  the actual y fronts Tosh Plumlee wore on Nov 22nd 1963, with authentic 60 year old skidmards,  hoisted on a pole, like a deep political banner,  the Standard of Troof

" Onwards Conspiracy Theorists,  marching as to war, with Tosh's skiddy y fronts reeking up before "

Charles Drago is perhaps the ultimate sphinx ( some might argue sphincter) without a secret. Claiming to possess all manner of preternatural insights,  but never once actually producing the goods. 

With great knowledge comes great responsibility. 

Charlie's ultimate responsibility is to his ego. Reduced to penning bombastic screeds on fucking Facebook,  no doubt imagining he's addressing the Royal Academy,  or the editorial board of the New Yorker 

His hapless attempt to " out" our chum as a " multi headed disinformation breathing entity " was pure comedy gold. Of course,  in reality,  our Brian was just a lonesome unicorn with serious unresolved Oedipus complexes and a huge distended purple ballsac dangling from his forehead. 

Larrytrotter,  eloquent as ever,  christened his unicorns horn " his front ponytail "

Ms Sharp/ O Hara has obviously decided to adopt the kamikaze Valkyrie  approach,  datebook Gotterdammerung, soaring over the desolate 13 inch headed wasteland,  frantically shrieking,  " T hasta la vista O in Madrid and Walker to clip limp pigeons wings" as her dreams of assassination Immortality come crashing down around her....

With only the ever faithful,  ever gullible " Baseball cap of troof", Ron Bulman,  left to recite the doleful eulogy to Coup, " And, lo! it came to pass,  on the 22nd day of August ,  anno domini nineteen hundred and sixty three, Pierre Lafitte did enscribe,  " Boots says turkey no gobble gobble , better call O and S to start cooking pigeon pie, flap flap, yum yuum " in the venerable datebook of troof. Can I get an amen?"

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 08 Aug 2023, 10:06 pm
Reality Checks - Page 5 Jean_p10

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Tue 08 Aug 2023, 10:24 pm
Another great point. 

The Lafitte datebook was written by an intel outsider trying to minic how they thought an actual intel operative would write/ think. 

It's just a hodge podge of conspiracy cliches,  dumped into a Nazi Bingo tombola

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 09 Aug 2023, 12:26 am
barto wrote:Reality Checks - Page 5 Jean_p10
Pity that can't be put up on Amazon as a review.

It's amateur hour at the Chinese fake datebook mill.

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto

Wed 09 Aug 2023, 2:59 am
Reality Checks - Page 5 Jean_p11

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Wed 09 Aug 2023, 7:02 pm
I haven't laughed so much since I watched Dick Gilbride's podcast ( talk about production values,  it looked like he'd filmed himself in the backroom of a warehouse,  I was expecting to see uzi toting Serbian mafiosi swaggering into shot, or a toothless skeletal crack whore sidle up to Dick, " Hi, Dickie,  see you on Thursday at 11 as usual,  any chance of $50 in advance?)

Cue a succession of confused,  anguished calls from Sanibel,  " Dick, Bart Kamp has been posting more of his disinfo on Parker's troll farm. Dickie,  listen,  do tadpoles speak French and live in baguettes? I thought tadpoles were baby frogs not trainee intel spook operatives. Dick, I'm so confused, I was going to invite  Grace over to eat frogs legs but now she might think I'm an ungroovy pig If only cousin Paul Touvier was still alive. Dick? Dick? Are you still there Dick? It's all that British bastard James Gordon's fault,  if I wasn't banned I could go and ask my peers,  David Josephs looks like the kinda guy who does a lot of tadpoling and spawning into day old baguettes,  and I'm pretty sure Mark Knight is half tadpole. I'm off to Deep Politics,  I can't keep my legions of fans waiting "

barto
barto

Fri 11 Aug 2023, 3:41 am
Reality Checks - Page 5 Fotoje11

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Fri 11 Aug 2023, 8:53 pm
Imho the 13 inch head Emporium is perhaps the perfect embodiment of the conspiracentric riff on the old " Monkeys and typewriters " metaphysical conundrum. 

If you gave 1 million conspiracy theorists a computer...I reckon you'd get 999, 990 Stevie Gaals and maybe 10, maybe even less who possess anything , even remotely similar to Galileo's iconoclastic insightfulness and paradigm busting capabilities. 

Depressingly most conspiracists end up emulating the doltish self satisfied cardinals,  who presumed to sit in judgement. Favouring their precious conspiracy dogmas over the persistent intrusion of unwelcome facts. If you spend so much time with your head buried deep in the sand,  you may forget that sand can be walked upon too.

Think about it : with the emergence of the internet and the instant availability of quite literally millions of documents,  witness statements, archives, photos,  WCD, HSCA, ARRB, DPD, Garrison investigation files etc, combined with the rise of self styled internet sleuths , the parallels may not be exact, but they are most certainly thought provoking. 

Blinded ( even if only subconsciously) by deeply ingrained bias,  worldviews,  political/ religious dogma and uninhibited by a sometimes stunning lack of basic knowledge,  far from  producing  Shakespeare,  these these research " monkeys" tapping away frantically,  have produced,  99% of the times,  reams of utterly useless garbage. 

The vast majority,  imho at least,  don't go to forums to learn,  or have their minds/ worldviews challenged and broadened,  they go to have their pre existing beliefs further reinforced. 

The datebook is just the latest in a long line of dodgy artifacts , fake witnesses etc . They have been embraced by those who set out wanting,  often desperately,  to believe. 

To have their deeply cherished worldviews further affirmed. Everything is either black or white,  the infinite shades of grey are either ignored or " rounded up,  or down " Just like any document/ witness statement/ photo that doesn't happen to fit the specific conspiracy template du jour gets automatically dismissed as fake.

To me,  that's more than just being intellectually lazy and/ or dishonest,  it's tantamount to out and out cheating 

We're not perfect here, least of all me, but,  crucially,  we have the honesty to acknowledge and accept our frailties. Accepting that we don't know all the answers. Rather than closing at least one eye and joining in , accepting the mass delusion as our personal saviour,  this forum,  Greg,  Barto and the charter members in particular have chosen a different path. 

A tougher,  more precarious route, unencumbered by the cheap glamour and the tawdry razzamatazz provided by fake witnesses/ self invented conspiracy gurus,  who peddle the " Ultimate Troof "

THEIR Ultimate Troof 

And usually charge handsomely for the privilege. 

Instead of using " facts" to construct a pre determined storyline,  the facts are allowed to speak for themselves. To maintain their neutrality. The key,  imho, is to have the wit and the integrity to follow the facts. 

No matter where they lead 

Rather than tweaking,  twisting or outright distorting " facts" to follow a preferred  scenario 

Ms Sharp/ O Hara is starting to sound like a fundamentalist. A Jehovah's ( and Albarelli's) Witness. 
Relentlessly pushing the almost certainly fraudulent datebook as if it carries the imprimatur of Holy fucking Scripture. She's blind to everything,  except that which she wants to see. And  deaf to all, except the voices she imagines she hears, stirring in her mind 

One of the biggest problems with this 6 degrees of separation style of research,  is reminiscent of the old spy satellites,  they could tell you how many military bases/ warehouses etc the Soviets had, but not what was inside them,  likewise it's all very well rhapsodising prayerfully about so in so knowing so in so,  merely claiming they were " connected " gives absolutely no indication of the actual nature of the connection. 

The crippled epistemology of conspiracism automatically assumes the connection was somehow nefarious. Thus, we are left with the likes of those copywrited ( sic) charts. 

Something that could mean anything or absolutely nothing. 

Larry Hancock is one of the few researchers,  outside this forum,  who I respect. Admiring his level headed empirically derived approach. But, on this particular occasion I have to respectfully disagree. 

One of the hollowest most vacuous conspiracy touts,  at one time,  along with Pissant in Ordinary,  Jason Ward, he was one of the cheeks , providing suitably squelchtastic accompaniments to the fruity blasts emitting from the cavernous unwipeable  depths of the Trejohole,  Mervyn Hagger , has resurfaced. 

A total fucking prick and perhaps the wannabes wannabe. Charles Drago minus the jazz, the mayonnaise and the 2nd slab of chocolate cake 

He is one of those characters who presumes to adopt an air of withering dismissiveness and airy superiority. Without ever actually displaying anything remotely probative. Anything remotely resembling talent,  insight or actual research chops. 

Always the same old same old. Pointless bluster and irrelevant blather about fucking pirate radio stations. Hang onto your swastika armbands Nazi Bingo lovers, maybe Otto Skorzeny,  " Hitler's favourite commando " and Albert Osbourne ran an assassin's school in the engine room. 

Mr Hagger's research has been so successful that he's been reduced to hunting for scraps from a forum he dismisses as a bunch of Kennedy cultists. 

So often hypocrisy goes hand in hand with lack of talent. 

He shows up and, true to form,  the conspiracy lemmings go leaping gleefully off the cliff, answering his ridiculous questions with equally ridiculous answers. 

Sorry Larry, but the only intellectually honest way to treat poseurs and bloated wannabes like Mervyn is to tell him to fuck off back under his rock. Or maybe suggest he contacts a certain Dick, one Richard Gilbride,  a known expert and connoisseur of all things radio related. 

The more I read the more HP Albarelli jr is beginning to resemble his condiment namesake 

He may well be remembered as the HP Sauce of conspiracy.  Slightly spicy,  vaguely tangy but not able to disguise the lack of meat( enter appropriate John Butler/ Dick Gilbride/ Larrytrotter related gag)

EDIT Take a bow Mr Doug Campbell,  " ineffable twaddleness " pretty much sums up the twaddlesome effluent, ineffablely known as Coup in Dallas,  not forgetting it's douceilicously dodgy and downright dobbertastically deceitful datebook 

" Dick? DICK? ARE YOU STILL THERE DICK? Ive finally figured it out!! It wasn't tadpoles,  it was the leftover sperm from the CIA doppelganger sperm experiments. Ive just emailed Josephs,  Larsen,  Butler and Larrytrotter,  although he hasn't answered for nearly 3 years, I hope he's alright,  his last email was even more cryptic than usual,  " Help, urgently require medical clarification,  pain in my chest,  can't breathe,  losing consciousness,  Ma, what are you doing hereeeee" What a goofball. Anyway Dick, ive unleashed my photo analysis skills,  look at the spermatozoa ( hehehe thanks Hustlers dick tionary for studs and sluts,  note to self ask Josephs what a slut is,  when he bulk sent me those emails by mistake he seemed to talk about them A LOT,  note to self,  don't ask Dick, don't want to spend the weekend copying out the entire book of Habakkuk,  note to self ask Larsen what a Habakkuk is) on the left, check out its jawline,  I'm certain its HARVEY sperm,  its nose looks funny, but I remember Stevie Gaal saying the stork dropped HARVEY when he delivered him to his Hungarian parents in Russia.

Dick? Dick? Are you still there Dick? About your Amazon account and the log in details,  we don't want to let Kamp and the ROKC trolls off too easy. I'm trying to persuade my lawyer in Nigeria to let me use his account,  but he's having a lot of problems,  in fact I haven't heard from him since I sent him $15  thousand to pay for a doggy exorcist,  his dachshund was possessed by the soul of Kenneth Williams,  some British bastard comedian "

alex_wilson

Sat 12 Aug 2023, 8:33 pm
Fezzo the Fez has inadvertently provided a most illuminating insight into his flawed methodology and his crippled  epistemology. 

After you brave  the stench ( your average Fezzo post is the olfactory equivalent of Jim DiEs padded jockstrap,  after wheezing his way through a couple of vaguely provocative squat thrusts) and after you scrape away the obligatory logical fallacies and the classic old skool conspiracy bullshit , our befezzed chum is basically saying he believes the datebook because it echoes what he already believes. 

An epistemological tautology for the ages 

The Lovely Linda is reduced to dredging up the real fucking dregs and those suspicious looking floaters,  that persistently circle the seemingly unflushable depths of the portable conspiracy latrine,  remaining attached,  limpet like to the porcelain,  regardless of how many times you flush, or get Honest Joe - the Plumber to give it a thorough plunging...

Rustling up a highly dubious assortment of militant Juddufkists,  UFO cranks and plain old fashioned oddballs ( not forgetting good old Popeye Bob and the famously indiscriminating " investigative journalist ", Dick Russell,  who was well and truly duped by a long term mental patient with a vivid imagination,  a warped sense of Cold War history and his place in it) to vouch for Coup in Dallas 

As a rule of thumb, it's a pretty safe bet anything Fezzo believes in is more than likely to be utter fanciful cack ( there are exceptions of course. Although,  like his fellow cultists,  Butler and Larsen,  I get extremely uneasy when I see Fezzo trying his best to fuck up and uber conspirify the meticulously assembled Prayerman/ 2FLRE evidence) 

The more strident and hysterical he gets; the more he blabbers on about COINTELPRO,  the likelier it is he's talking absolute unadulterated shite 

The Jekyll and Hyde transformation/ disintegration of David Josephs: " Jekyll ",  David Josephs  -a budding relatively young researcher of not inconsiderable potential , gets seduced and ultimately subverted by the cynical manipulations of a sleazy would be cult leader,  finally transforming into DoppelBrother #1 Fezzo Hyde, should serve as a salutary reminder and harsh lesson in the realities of the unscrupulous goings on,  over on the dark side of the conspiracy street. 

His manic , often unhinged 25 year plus pro doppelganger jihad has not only turned him into a caricature of the researcher he once could have been,  but it greatly diminishes the efficacy,  and the credibility of his earlier work. Despite the lack of focus,  the sometimes impenetrable inarticulacy of his prose and the chronic lack of structure,  some of his earlier efforts,  before his recruitment as Armstrong's Gibber in Chief,  were actually pretty worthwhile 

It's almost TOO fucking ironic,  the guy who has spent 25 years + fezzing and freaking his way across the JFK internet, like the newly discovered paranoid planetoid " Ritalin Minor ", claiming just about ANYTHING- be it document, witness statement, home movie,  photo,  and,  of course,  most notoriously,  a fucking person,  well,  technically two people ( at the last count-)  that doesn't coalesce seamlessly with his Grand Universal Mega Supa Dupa Conspiracy Theory,  is obviously fake,  fake , FAKE 

WAKE UP SHEEPLE and go back to sleep! I'm a one man Fez machine and I don't have time to play COINTELPRO games while I'm bringing down the Mil Ind Cong Complex.

Defending, (or rather attempting to mount a characteristically tepid defence of) an artifact that is pretty obviously a forgery. 

It's the unquestioning ( perhaps unquenchable would be more apt) gullibility that never ceases to amaze and shock. 

I can't honestly believe,  after all the hoaxes and scams of the past 60 years,  reasonably intelligent people,  and long term students of the case can still be duped so easily. 

If the datebook had been purportedly written by Ron Lewis,  Wynne Johnson,  or one of the schoal of low rent grifters, who attempted to hitch a ride on the back of their alleged " acquaintance " with Oswald,  from a lone nutist perspective,  having Oswald talk about his plans to assassinate JFK, the Walker shooting etc, do you think for one millisecond Fezzo and co would give it the benefit of the doubt?

If you do I have a doppelganger in North Dakota , a fake mom in Bradenton,  Florida and a Donald O Norton in Nag's Head to sell you...

Dick? Dick? Are you still there Dick? Grab your passport and your toothbrush,  well,  maybe just grab your passport,  Obuku Millegan,  the Nigerian Secretary of State for Genius has just emailed,  yes, he's still my lawyer and my gynaecologist too, he's the Secretary of State on the weekend,  well,  every second weekend,  the other weekend he's the Chairman of the Nigerian National Committee for Fair Play for Jimi, ive been awarded the prestigious Rear if the Year AND Genius of the Year awards Dick? Are you still there Dick? I know,  I was speechless too, for at least 5 minutes,  as soon as I send them the $50 thousand security deposit and the $30 thousand to pay for my executive expenses we're good to go. By the way Dick I put you down as my plus one,  Grace is still not speaking to me, after my Plastercasters inspired St Valentine's Day surprise,  it was either 1979 or 1980, 40 years is a long time to stay mad at someone,  but you know what women are like,  oh, I forgot,  unless they're 13 year old Chaldean virgin martyrs being pan fried to death, the Virgin Mary or Ma Walton,  who was a comely wench , not forgetting Mrs Stanton,  all women are harlots and playthings of Beelzebub,  anyway Dick, at least I know Grace still loves me,  nothing says " I love you " quite like 987 cease and desist orders, 12765 official reprimands,  45091 lawyers letters, 56 restraining orders, 43 exclusion orders, and the Brian Doyle amendment to the 1998 Stalking Act. Plus,  I'm still not getting any reply from Larrytrotter,  stupid booby,  maybe he's gone off the grid,  become an underground urban commando,  waging a direct action campaign against the ROKC trolls and that booby criminal James Gordon,  if I ever lay my hands on that cowardly noodnick Mark Knight,  I'm going to brand " Shitposter " on his forehead,  ive still got the souvenirs my dad brought back from the war, apparently in Upper Silesia it was a farmer's tradition to brand their giant marrows,  ive practiced on those " volunteers " I told you about Dick, the ones I found outside the 7 -11, I don't know if Mark Knight has the obligatory 13 inch head,  if he hasn't I'm just going to brand him with " toaster"

Dick?, Dick? Are you still there Dick? What are those funny noises? And whose doing all the moaning?

Last edited by alex_wilson on Mon 11 Sep 2023, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

JonathanCohen

Sun 13 Aug 2023, 2:20 am
I'm a bit behind over here - am I reading correctly that "Leslie Sharp" is not her real name?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 13 Aug 2023, 2:38 am
JonathanCohen wrote:I'm a bit behind over here - am I reading correctly that "Leslie Sharp" is not her real name?
Yup. Ironic isn't it, that someone using an alias allegedly had no idea that CIA officers always use them? 

That has to be the death knell. Although I can see her either ignoring it or maybe even trying to say Joannides was an alias being used by another CIA officer. 

Meanwhile we wait patiently to find out why the rules don't seem to apply to her.

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto

Sun 13 Aug 2023, 5:05 am
I have emailed Sandy Larsen twice but received no reply.
Greg and I were kicked out for a lot less.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sun 13 Aug 2023, 5:08 am
Reality Checks - Page 5 Fotoje13

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sun 13 Aug 2023, 7:58 pm
Jeremy has mentioned it at the EF. I wonder whether Leslie will give an answer.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29044-pierre-lafitte-datebook-1963/page/19/#comments

Mon 14 Aug 2023, 11:44 am
https://youtu.be/qFvUNipYe1g

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 14 Aug 2023, 2:13 pm
Her reply to Jeremy, OMFG.

The Super Sleuths at ROKC have out done themselves this time; I'm so intent on concealing my legal identity that I filed a joint work copyright using it.

No one said you were concealing it. Though you certainly have not been forthcoming about it either. And that goes back many years prior to the book where you had no choice but to copyright in your legal name.

All the times you have mentioned copyright in relation to Leslie Sharp, it is meaningless.

And anyway, this is about the EF rules regarding registration, not you lack of forthrightness. What is rule #1 again?

We have 5 requirements for registration:

1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username)

2.A valid email address

3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403.

4. Your photo for use as an avatar 

5.. A brief biography.

linda's attempt to evoid responding to then points made by Greg D wrote:Why don't you review Doudna's initial attack on Coup in Dallas on this very forum. After much bluster cloaked in allusions to scientific and academic standards, Doudna summed things up with, "if it's too good to be true, then it probably is a hoax."  

He has since rolled out an additional, highly intellectual theorem that goes something like this:  if A is a hoax, and C is a hoax, then surely B must be a hoax.  

All this, having never read Hank Albarelli's introduction which spells out in detail how he landed on the doorstep of a small New England home only to later realize he was sitting on the scoop of a lifetime; nor did Doudna actually read Coup in Dallas before posting his purely subjective and dare I say ignorant analysis on EF just ten days after the 700+page book hit the stands; instead, he opted to attempt — with all the professionalism he could muster apparently — to erode any potential interest in Albarelli's breakthrough investigation  by assailing his coauthor's 5-6 page account of provenance and authenticity. One surely must ask: Why?

Here are avoided points again.

• on page 5: https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29044-pierre-lafitte-datebook-1963/?do=findComment&comment=509153

• on page 13: https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29044-pierre-lafitte-datebook-1963/?do=findComment&comment=509466

Relying on the old misdirection about never having read the book is pure hockum.  Citing Albarelli's account of how he made the find of the century as proof of the veracity of the datebook, is more pure hokum.  The forger of the Hitler Diaries also had an account of how he came into their possession.   

Putting shit on science is more hokum. According to you, the word of Hank is all that is needed. Putting shit on the messenger (Greg D) when you don't like the message is also very telling of how little you have on your side of the debate.

Doug Campbell on the other hand  — who recently stole intellectual property that is posted on Ed Forum and only removed it from his public FB page after my public Cease and Desist notice — is fairly transparent; as a staunch defender of the Prayer Man Movement, a theorem I continue to question publicly, we can safely surmise "why" after all this time he weighed in on the Lafitte datebook.  Enough said about Doug. 
Oh, I agree, Instead, how about you actually address what Doug said, instead of attacking him? We both know you won't. We both know you can't. But humor me anyway and give it that ol' college try.

PS The scrawl cannot be the Latin word duum.
 it is laughable that you continue to tell the world that Lafitte couldn't possibly have noted "duum" ' the Latin term for the French word "deux," because . . .  wait for it, YOU say so?  

Is Google Translate accurately for Latin? Google translate can translate common terms and simple sentences from Latin to the target language, but it won't give 100% accurate translations.

https://www.universal-translation-services.com/is-google-translate-accurate-for-latin/#:~:text=Is%20Google%20Translate%20accurately%20for,t%20give%20100%25%20accurate%20translations.

It is not the Latin word for "deux: no matter how many times you quote google translate

But if you want to persist with google translate, here is the result for "deux"  transated into Latin.

Translation result

Input French: deux

Output Latin: duo

Btw, I altered the image in question and posted it in this forum. Here it is again.

Reality Checks - Page 5 Inked010

I await word from your lawyers, Linda. 

Last edited by greg_parker on Mon 14 Aug 2023, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
barto
barto

Mon 14 Aug 2023, 4:48 pm
Nazi Conspiracy Bingo is as bad as Harriet & Lillian....
Quit posting at forums numpties and start chasing NARA for docs FFS.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Mon 14 Aug 2023, 6:30 pm
When do we stop spending time showing Oswald didn't do it and start spending time looking into the evidence that may lead us to who did?

Because it is a FUCKING dead end!
Especially with fake(d) 'evidence and a river full of speculation.
Give it a rest and start using your real name you clown!

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 15 Aug 2023, 11:27 am
A scabby bitch with a fake name is claiming copyright.
Doyle's sister, end of story.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum