REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Floor  +Lankford  paine  Darnell  hosty  Mason  tsbd  2  frazier  beckley  3  Humor  Lifton  David  fritz  11  tippit  Weigman  Theory  zapruder  Lankford  4  3a  prayer  9  doyle  

Like/Tweet/+1

Reality Checks

+10
JeremyBojczuk
Jake_Sykes
JonathanCohen
steely_dan
barto
Roger Odisio
Vinny
lanceman
alex_wilson
greg_parker
14 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Reality Checks - Page 2 Empty Reality Checks

Thu 13 Apr 2023, 12:51 pm
First topic message reminder :

https://www.tracesofwar.com/articles/4916/Skorzeny-Otto.htm wrote:Odessa must therefore be seen as an all encompassing description of various regional groups, rather than as one entity with a clearly defined program. The real purpose of these various organizations like Odessa, the Spinne and Stille Hilfe (silent aid) was not the establishment of a Nazi international movement but rendering aid and support to evade arrest and to have the necessary means at hand in order to survive. It entailed things like forging identity papers, providing shelter and assistance to get members across borders. There may have been of course international meetings of former members of the SS and SD with impossibly far reaching ambitions. Whatever it is, as is often the case with myths, in the long run they tend to start leading their own lives. For instance in the 50s, journalistic concoctions made the Spandau prisoners go crazy. According to rumors at the time, Skorzeny would have attempted to liberate the prisoners in Spandau using two helicopters and a hundred men. At the same time, a coup would take place and a new government installed, headed by Karl Dönitz (Bio Dönitz). The danger posed by these clandestine organizations of former SS members is rather exaggerated. It may well be Allied intelligence services may have considered them for years as a potential nucleus of a rebirth of Nazism, seen from the paranoid spirit at the time.

----

Apart from misplaced romantics of war, it can be argued that Skorzeny has evolved into an icon of irregular warfare from which lessons have been drawn for the post war period also. The importance of a man like Skorzeny lies in the political-military powers of invention on the battlefield casting doubt on the conventional military way of thinking. However, Skorzeny remains a dark figure of whom it cannot be determined what to put on his record and what not. There is nothing else to do than add question marks and annotations to parts of some conspiracy theories.

https://warriormaven.com/history/nazi-commando-otto-skorzeny-continued-his-life-of-intrigue-after-the-war-1 wrote:With so many ex-Nazis living in Spain, Skorzeny tried to find employment with them. His American handler wrote reports of the former commando trying to work with aircraft designer Willi Messerschmitt and steel tycoon Otto Wolff, but little happened.

He kept talking about his plan to reform the German army to almost anyone who would listen. Despite his special forces experience, Skorzeny couldn’t keep his mouth shut. He spoke of preparing 200,000 men to defend Germany from the Soviets and claimed the Americans backed his efforts. The CIA knew of the plan but worried about a reformation of the Third Reich and provided nothing.

-----

Through the 1950s Skorzeny remained involved with right wing organizations and often worked with other S.S. veterans, but his reputation as the mastermind of a secret Nazi society was exaggerated. He took a job as an “import-export manager” in Spain and traveled widely, including visits to Egypt and Argentina. Rumors he slept with Eva Peron proved false. She died two years before he ever set foot there.

In Egypt he secretly tried to sell arms and become a military advisor to Gamal Abdel Nasser, but again little came of it. His presence in Cairo caused a stir just the same and even caused British intelligence to worry he was training Egyptian paratroopers to seize the Suez Canal. His only real successes during this time came with his alleged cover story — he got contracts signed on several concrete and steel sales. This brought in some $260,000 over the next several years, equivalent to over $2 million today.

By the 1960s the aging Skorzeny continued to dabble in arms sales, increasing his fortune. His reputation meant his name circulated wherever intrigue occurred, such as during the kidnapping of Adolph Eichmann. He met with Israeli agents during the 1960s, but as with so much about Skorzeny, we know few details.

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/343438616.pdf wrote:All mentioned aspects offer evidence, that Skorzeny’s narrative and his conduct of Unternehmen Eiche may be exaggerated. But, NS-propaganda made him to the recognizable commando and therefore, this section will also focus on the presentation of Unternehmen Eiche. The propaganda about Skorzeny was not preplanned, but fitted perfectly into the narrative, which was needed at the time.  The existing German military capability to conduct these types of operations and the still existing bravery should be shown to German citizens and Germany’s opponents. Also, the SS-member, Otto Skorzeny was depicted and still perceived as the ideal German soldier, who fights although circumstances may be difficult. Goebbels himself stated in his diary, that he wanted to eradicate varying narratives about Mussolini’s liberation, a decision that continues to influence how many perceive Otto Skorzeny’s role during Unternehmen Eiche.

These details reveal that Skorzeny was unable to plan and conduct a mission with special paratrooper equipment like gliders at Gran Sasso because of his lack of experience and knowledge about these issues. Furthermore, his men were also incapable of conducting this mission alone. Skorzeny never commanded an engaged unit in Italy except z.b.V. Friedenthal, but cooperated and supported with those, which were tasked. Nevertheless, he was there at Gran Sasso and did play a role in the bloodless rescue of Mussolini and therefore, Skorzeny was used strategically by NS-propaganda to demonstrate German military strength and to inspire the German peoples’ belief in their nation’s victory.

Skorzeny was the archetypal cartoon Nazi villian - a perfect foil for a Dudley Doorite type character. 

He was in the right places and had the right look and personality to be elevated in stature and heroics for propaganda purposes.  He would spend the rest of his life parlaying the legends created about him, into a comfortable and intersting existence. Today, he would have made a great travel vlogger. 

Unfortunately, as with the asssassination, gaps in knowledge regarding Skorzeny get filled with more legend-building - and it was only a matter of time before that ever-growing legend nudged its way into assassination lore.

What a fucking clusterfuck. 

Where's Dudley Doorite when you really need him?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Vinny

Reality Checks - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality Checks

Fri 28 Jul 2023, 7:38 pm
Agreed, it is a hoax.

Fri 28 Jul 2023, 9:00 pm
It's my absolute pleasure Jake. 

All false modesty and self congratulatory waffle aside( we'll leave it to the acknowledged experts)
yet again it's ROKC, be it as a forum or the individual members,  in the vanguard. 

The only forum with the courage,  the integrity and the ability to see through what is,  starting to resemble a classic hoax attempt, and,  perhaps,  more importantly,  speak out against it.

The two Gregs in particular have done some incredible work 

Seriously , take a moment or two of sombre reflection : once again,  it was this forum, especially a few individual members,  that did the actual work. 

The heavy lifting. Preventing yet more bullshit to seep through,  further poisoning and polluting the lifeblood of this case.

If it wasn't for ROKC where the fuck would the " research community " be? Coming up to the 60th anniversary?

Very probably the last major anniversary to receive significant attention before the case begins slipping,  irrevocably,  out of living memory.

I'll fucking tell you where it would be: adrift in a fool's paradise. Skipping merrily through the spaghetti trees and the cellophane flowers,  that grow so very high ( well higher than a 5 foot dumpy fake mom) under the marshmallow skies , with the peanut butter and jelly coated sun grinning down on them,  and their magical wall, that keeps them safe from the marauding hordes of COINTELPRO agents,  infiltrators,  disinformation goons and plain old fashioned LN trolls. 

The Mad March Hare( with luxuriant toupee discreetly nestled beneath his top hat) stands up, calling for order, as the magic flute tootlin' caterpillar strikes up another tune, " Dylan wrote this one about me too" and das Dormaus pours them all another cup of conspiracy scented tea, from the lovely chocolate teapot the Judenwocky sent him, while the Jack of Hearts facemask slips,  revealing a sinister if slightly gormless countenance,  somewhat similar to Noddy's depraved elder brother....before the bells done fall off his cap..

" Here kitty kitty " he croons,  in a malevolent wheeze,  attempting to sneak up on the Cheshire Cat, " Gotcha,  Dangnabbit you ain't no giant squirrel that's been dipped in marmalade..hey, where you done sneak off to? The critter done vanished,  like paw and granmaw everytime them communists from environmental health done show up"

Unperturbed by the scuffle as the dissolute doppeljack is dragged away, ;" Didja say " off with his head" ir " Give him some head "ma'am ?", the Hare proceeds to read a summary of 60 years worth of research:

" Right,  so it was the jews and the CIA who paid the Nazis to doppelgang a few Oswalds,  sending one to Russia,  one to Mexico City and another over the rainbow,  while the Oswald who should have come back from Russia but didn't gets set up by the red haired Oswald who gave up intel spookery and doppelganging in late November of 63, to open a tackle shop in Florida. While the setting up was going on,  Rod McKenzie,  Mac Wallace and a couple of cheese eating Nazi frogs were hired by a notoriously indiscreet self publicist , a wanted war criminal and a SS assassin, who,  according to the CIA, the M$M and the sheeple died in 1946, to hire a teenager from Chicago,  who had a twin brother who was busy intel spooking in Laos,  the limo driver,  the First Lady,  yet another Oswald doppelganger,  an enigmatic Latina temptress,  an one legged mentally unbalanced Native American and a dwarf hidden in the storm drain,  armed with a peashooter which fires mercury tipped flechettes and ice bullets to do the actual assassinating,  remember this is a top secret undercover need to know mission. After all the photos and home movies have been confiscated and delivered to the special hi tech photo truck, parked underneath Lee Bowers watchtower,  for immediate alteration,  and the dead President's body has been kidnapped for extensive pre autopsy alteration surgery and one of the Oswald doppelgangers has been picked up by a transport aircraft on Trinity river and flown to Roswell,  everyone heads round to Sparky's joint,  where Judy and Bev will be performing their highly titillating " snake dance ", before the former is flown down to a secret airbase and helicoptered over to Cancun to await another Oswald doppelganger,  while Beverley shows Jean her ventriloquists dummy before driving him to Redbird for his flight to Canada,  dropping off a fresh datebook to Pierre as she chauffeurs yet another Oswald doppelganger, and an as yet undetermined number of fake moms down to a safehouse in New Orleans,  run by Clay Bertrand,  Gordon Novel and Boots...right,  folks, are we all agreed? That's how JFK was assassinated,  Bob, run a couple of copies off, you know how forgetful Leslie is,  we wouldn't want her turning up on Tucker's show,  making up a load of shite as she goes along,  would we?"

In all seriousness the carry on about the datebook is becoming cringeworthy. It's actually painfully embarrassing reading the Divine Ms Sharp's ever more fanciful excuses,  as she squirms, whilst trying desperately to change the subject 

It's a complete disgrace. A repugnant , thoroughly unseemly,  not to mention,  downright tawdry sideshow. What's next? Hire a few jugglers and clowns? A giant siamese cat with a diplomat on his back?

On second thoughts,  perhaps not. Better just stick with P T Butler's Freakshow.  Did you know there were a pair of cojoined twins wearing wedding dresses waltzing with Prince Randian and Coo Coo , the Stork Girl from Freaks , round the railway yard , behind the Grassy knoll? As Gordon Arnold played his electric balalaika,  while Zippy the Pinhead and a limb less midget crawled out,  in front of the limo, why do you think Mary Moorman stepped into the street?

Why did Mary Moorman cross the road? Because she was getting sick of being propositioned by King Kong and the colostomy bag wearing Dalek who show up in Z309, with the 8 foot tall Mrs Franzen 

Here's a conundrum for a conspirocrat: What's more authentic? The Z film or the Lafitte datebook?

Why did the Lafitte datebook cross the road? Because the Hitler Diaries were on the other side 

Let's just pretend it's authentic? Utterly disgraceful,  not to mention almost suicidally short sighted. 

But,  as long as they keep minding their ps and qs and spraying their effluent with air fresheners ( not to mention bland platitudes) they are welcome guests over at La Tete de 13 Pouces...

Thank fuck for ROKC. Like Barto said,  it's fearless exposes like this that makes me proud to be a ROKCer

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Fri 28 Jul 2023, 10:39 pm
I'm almost starting to feel sorry for "Snow White" Sharp and her merry band of datebook dwarves 

I bet Dopey always tries to borrow Sneezy's pickelhauber,  while Grumpy always gets Rumpy and Pumpy,  the two doppeldwarves from Dusseldorf mixed up...

Talking about doppelgangers , after Greg once again demonstrating what actual research looks like,  I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if the hallowed halls of the 13 Inch Head Emporium aren't echoing with the pitter patter of doppelganged jackboots in the not too distant future...

My fellow 13 inch headites,  let's all give a heil and hearty guten tag to Herr Jean HARVEY Lafitte,  who was the actual project manager of Lancelot,  while his near identical doppelganger,  LEE Jean Lafitte was " in exile " somewhere in Sweden...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 29 Jul 2023, 11:46 am
Man, that EF thread has it all.

Leslie playing a terrible game of Nazi Conspiracy Bingo.

The Fez making an utter tit of himself.

And a pair of surprises in Ben & Greg. 

But we really shouldn't be surprised. When you are on the right side of the argument, it is easy to make winning arguments. No trap, no counter argument, diversion or fallacy can withstand the force of facts. It is certainly no surprise that logic and facts go hand in hand.

I would though, like to now turn attention to this passage by Albarelli as quoted by his minion.

Rene was a beautiful, petite woman who remarkably resembled actor Geneviève Bujold. Indeed, she was a former and successful fashion model. She was from a prominent French family and had been well educated in France, England and Brussels. She spoke and moved with an unearthly grace. She told me, “I fell hopelessly in love with Pierre from the moment I met him. He [radiated] mystery and grace, at the same time. His eyes always sparkled with joy and adventure. His smile conveyed that he understood more about the mysteries of life than anyone. The French say, ‘L’amour est l’emblème de l’éternité, il confond toute la notion de temps, efface toute la mémoire d’un commencement, toute la crainte d’une extrémité.’”

Rene explained: “I’m sharing parts of the datebooks with you because [there’s] a story that should be told. Pierre did many things in his life, inexplicable things, things I didn’t understand but always trusted him to know that they were wise and well chosen. The story of President Kennedy’s death may be one of those stories.” 

Significantly, Rene was not only well aware of Pierre’s entries in his datebooks—and in a few cases helped early on in deciphering his handwriting because, as she explained, Pierre had had a “mild stroke” in 1962 that affected his handwriting, which she said at one time was “near beautiful”—but in many cases she lived alongside Pierre during the instances he wrote about. Rene clearly remembered Otto Skorzeny: “He was imposing; his presence dominated a room, any room.” Ilse Skorzeny: “She was all business. Maybe the woman behind the man, meaning the brains.” Lee Harvey Oswald: “I only saw him a few times. Pierre didn’t care for him. A confused young man. Pierre always said: ‘He’s always desequilibre.’’' Marina Oswald: “We felt sorry for her. She had no idea what was going on. He seemed to stick to her like glue but shared nothing with her.” Jean Souetre: “Oh, he was very handsome, but a modest person, and very serious about his beliefs.” Thomas Eli Davis, Jr.: “You couldn’t help but like him.” Charles Willoughby: “A dedicated soldier. A little too dedicated, with a sky-is-falling mindset.”  

Firstly, how fucking dare he compare this bitch with Genevieve Bujold!!!! 

Reality Checks - Page 2 Z

She was a fucking angel. Pure as the sands of a Whitsunday beach. Fuck you, Albarelli. Leave Genevieve out of your twisted fantasies. 

Secondly, re the highlighted area. It seems that Rene(e) agreed that killing Kennedy was a good idea. Indeed, it seems that she could be considered an accomplice before and after the fact. Yet heaven forbid that Albarelli take this to the authorities. 

Thirdly, she is aware of what she is handing over - indeed - wants the story of how the planning of the execution evolved and the names of those involved, to be put out there in book form. She WANTS her late husband to go down in infamy as the person behind the assassination and is not interested in making money from the datebook, but was happy for Albarelli to make money from it. 

Well, to the second and third points, I say absolute garbage.  

And why is so much of the writings of Lafitte being withheld? The family is happy for him to take the fall as operation director in the assassination but no way are we allowing his name to be besmirched by publishing material linking him to various swindles? 

The whole thing stinks. And Ms (S)Harpie's excuses for not authenticating are becoming more and more unhinged.

She at one stage, even cried crocodile tears that no one would have dared question Albarelli like this - despite Albarelli himself claiming "outsider" status - not among the "elite" keepers of the conspiracy flame.

They want it both ways. He was so respected for his "fearless" "journalism" that no one would have questioned him as she is being questioned. But on the other, he and his little group were/are
as he put it,

"...quite cognizant of the rules of what has become a sort of JFK assassination parlor game. We are not members of the perceived elite group of writers who have staked out the assassination as their exclusive terra ferma." [sic]  In other words, those I accuse of being in a parlor game have every motive to take me down because I oppose them. 

Meanwhile, Leslie is leading the biggest parlor game of her life -- and fucking losing despite making the rules up as she goes along. 

But she is too invested and too smug for her own good and she will live to regret her association with these grifters.
JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Sat 29 Jul 2023, 4:32 pm
greg_parker wrote:The Fez making an utter tit of himself.

The Fez assumes that pretty much every piece of evidence in the case is a fake. But here, he comes across a piece of evidence which walks like a fake and quacks like a fake, and he assumes it's genuine!
alex_wilson

Sat 29 Jul 2023, 9:13 pm
Jeremy has just created the Fezzian Paradox:

Whatever appears genuine is actually fake; likewise whatever looks fake is obviously genuine 

Perhaps the ultimate embodiment of the kind of counter intuitive,  cross eyed conspiracism Fezzo extols,  with such clarity,  maturity and linguistic finesse.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that the Divine Ms Sharp , to use the technical terminology,  hasn't got a scooby. She's way over her head, and with every Titanicesque post ( you can almost hear the violinists tune up and the anguished creak , as the deckchairs are moved yet again) her argument slips ever further under the unforgiving waves of icy oblivion. 

I don't think she comprehends the gravity of the situation. This ain't just more parlous parlour gaming: searching for dots to join and connections to be made,  yet another sturm in a teacup,  through the looking glass,  on some relatively obscure assassination debate forum. 

Without sounding needlessly hyperbolic,  this is ( potentially) actual history changing history in the making. 

The virtual Holy Grail of the assassination has apparently been unearthed. 

Yet again, as is invariably the case, when such miraculous totems appear in our midst, it's not so much the artifact itself,  rather the highly questionable antics of the leading purveyors that forces me to conclude it's just another scam.

The lack of transparency,  the seeming revolving door of excuses,  the suspiciously nebulous backstory  etc etc. 

So monotonousjy,  depressingly predictable. 

A clusterfuck bomb, just waiting to be detonated in time for the 60th. With the potential to undermine and overshadow real progress. Yet again " conspiracy theorists " will be pilloried,  excoriated and reviled as unscrupulous money grubbing chancers or gullible marks. 

Publish the Divine Ms Sharp and Fezzo the Fezzes hapless buffonery in the M$M and, once again  conspiracy theorists will be  transformed into  bungling  caricatures,  whilst genuine research is set back by at least a decade. 

Or perhaps more. 

Trying to argue the datebook is genuine,  by quoting from the fucking datebook??

Just how gullible are these clowns?

Until and unless independent scientific analysis is done ( transparent and verifiable .Including falsifiable data and the names of the analysts) the only moral,  ethical and decent thing to do is withdraw the book from the market. And cease polluting the case with " quotations ".

I don't know what the legal position is here, writing a book, marketed as non fiction,  based on a highly suspect datebook. To my mind Dick Russell's preamble was nothing less than insulting. 

As for the carefully phrased disclaimer? Redolent of the " this is purely for entertainment purposes " legalese,  shown at the start of those jocular " ghost hunting " shows..

Tragically for those who respect the subject and history in general,  that's exactly what La Sharp and her bumbling sidekicks are starting to look like: a gaggle of wide eyed goofballs wandering round a deserted house in the dark, with the innards of a fucking vacuum cleaner strapped to one of their backs,  while the "  tech expert " waves around a toy lightsabre and the souped up remnants of the double headed dildo the cameraperson " eh, kinda sorta found in my mom's bedside cabinet ", shrieking and screaming,  while gibbering breathlessly,  " Is there anyone there? Make a noise,  touch one of us, except the intense looking dude in the specs,  waving the ectoplasm sensor,  made out of " his mom's " anal love beads,  a Harry Potter wand and a police surplus tazer gun"

And its JAWOHL from him, and it's JAWOHL from me...

Armstrong have mercy on us all 

Actually Popeye Bob kinda looks like Ronnie Corbett,  if his career had taken a somewhat darker turn. Instead of becoming a light entertainment icon and a household name,  drawing over 20 million viewers every Saturday night,  he ended up fronting a satanic burlesque troupe...

Vinny

Sat 29 Jul 2023, 9:31 pm
Leslie is being into a corner. It will be difficult for her to extricate herself from it. Kudos to Ben and Greg.

Admin

Sun 30 Jul 2023, 11:09 am
She makes me laugh with her bluster... responding to questions confidently and with an air of authority....yet never actually answering said questions. Confidence and authority are merely masking that and leaving a casual reader to think she has actually answered. 

And I agree, Greg in particular and in cricket parlance, really is playing a blinder with a straight bat. 

I want to turn my attention to this particular response from our gal in Lalaland...

Yes. and Yes, as have more than a dozen respected researchers and authors in addition to all interested attendees at the Chris Gallop day-conference in November 2022, and all interested attendees at the David Denton Historic Group in Dallas, November 2022.

I see her favorite term for "researchers" she approves of as being "seasoned" is now replaced with "respected". 

I like seasoned better... then battered and deep-fried.

Let's zero in on the two conferences she names because they seem like the perfect home for her and the datebook.

I know nothing at all about Chris Gallup so what follows is not aimed at him.

In 2019 when I was researching the Oswald ring issue, I came across some references on Facebook to Oswald's ring being shown at Mr. Gallup's conference and made a comment in regard to it.

I was soon contacted by a very nice lady who had been to the conference and informed me that she and others had been allowed to try the ring on. She even sent a photo.

Reality Checks - Page 2 Fakeos10

I carefully explained to her that this was not Oswald's ring, and why it could not be,

She in turn, phoned the person displaying it, Marshal Evans who assured her that the ring had come off Oswald's finger at the 2nd autopsy and that Marina kept the wedding ring and gave this one to him (Marshal).  She (my contact) then indicated she was happy with that story and was sticking to it.

There are many many problems with this, not least being that Evans gave a completely different story in his piece of garbage book, JFK, The Reckoning.

He details this in Chapter 8 titled THE RED STONE RING. 

(does anyone see a red stone set in the ring in the photo?)

In that chapter, Evans claims that the funeral director basically stole the ring during the second autopsy and gave it to Evans on condition that he does not tell the story of how he obtained it until after he (the funeral director) and his wife had passed away - - such was the shame he felt. 

This waiting for a death before publishing is the same ploy used by Groden for his imaginary witness. 

The book was published in 2018 - prior to the conference in question. 

I have made it 100% clear to Evans through his facebook page that I am onto his hoax but I have no idea if he still brings it out at this annual event. 

The other conference mentioned, is a long-standing conferences for grifters and enablers, and which in particular, has been the enabler over many years of the queen of them all, Judyth Baker
https://www.jfkhistorical.com

So... congrats to Twinkle Toes (S)Harpie... you seem to have gravitated to the natural habitats of you and the datebook.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 30 Jul 2023, 12:46 pm
We know that the Skorzeny documents were sold through Alexander Auctions. I previously posted some results of my own look-see into that auction house.

I have now asked Aria (Opera AI) if Alexander Auctions has been known for selling fake Nazi memorabilia. The results more or less mirror what I previously found.

aria wrote:Yes, based on the real-time information, Alexander Autographs is an auctioneer of Nazi memorabilia, historic militaria, autographs, manuscripts, relics, and other collectibles. However, there are reports and articles mentioning the sale of fake Hitler items by Alexander Historical Auctions, which is the same auction house. Here are some relevant details:

- The American auction house Alexander Historical Auctions has been notorious for selling fake Hitler items.
- There have been headlines about Alexander Historical Auctions selling fake Hitler items.
- A cache of Nazi paraphernalia recently discovered during a police raid in Argentina was claimed to be fake by a prominent auctioneer, possibly referring to Alexander Historical Auctions.
- It is important to note that the market for Nazi memorabilia is large and growing, and there are several auction houses, including Alexander Historical Auctions, that participate in this market.

Please keep in mind that the information provided is based on the real-time data and may be subject to change.

"Notorious for selling fake Hitler items."

I'm guessing that this will be ignored, but if it does ever elicit a response, it will be "so what"? Where does it say anything about being notorious for selling fake Skorzeny memorabilia?

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 30 Jul 2023, 4:19 pm
Golly! She shimmys just like Brian when he washes his car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 30 Jul 2023, 7:17 pm
I wouldn't have believed it, if I hadn't read it with my own eyes. 

Beneath all the froth,  fallacies and the foolishness,  aside from all the ass over backwards analysis,  ill tempered bombast and rib ticklingly preposterous sense of self importance,  I always thought Fezzo the Fez was fundamentally a pretty reasonable,  if tragically misguided,  terminally insecure researcher.

Who genuinely wanted to discover the truth. 

After his recent outburst I'm not too sure. After all the time acting as Armstrong's skivvy in chief...what do they say about messing around in pig styes?

With an apparently straight face our perennially befezzed  chum opined" we have a panel of independent experts  here"

Before launching into one of his trademark forays into false equivalence and horrendously skewed conspiratorial lunacy. 

Is he seriously trying to suggest that he, Ron Bulman,  Joe Bauer ( the two of them seem like genuinely decent upstanding human beings,  but by Christ are they easily duped and almost unbelievably gullible), Leslie Sharp( who has ZERO conflict of interest,  honest guv), Jim DiE ( who increasingly resembles a burned out fundamentalist radio preacher trying to revive his career in the touchy feely world of new age spirituality) Professor Sanford and the rest of their motley cohorts are qualified technically to  authenticate an artifact THEY HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN 

Unsurprisingly,  the Divine Ms Sharp concurred, whilst vetoing Greg Ds involvement ( the only person who actually seems to know what they are talking about)

Fezzo just can't help making an absolute prick of himself. His shrivelled ego wildly over inflated by his cult leader's love bomb technique,  he manages to make the ridiculous seem absurd,  and the absurd seem downright preposterous. 

We're got a panel of experts here...led by a bumptious immature buffoon who has wasted over a quarter of a century of his life chasing imaginary critters up and down a succession of dead ends and blind alleys. 

Who , exactly has given Ms Sharp and her elusive group jurisdiction ? Allowing them to dictate terms?

An artifact of this potential magnitude should have been submitted to the most stringent  rigorously controlled independent scientific analysis as a matter of course. 

Full stop 

That Ms Sharp and her hapless cohorts are reduced to wheedling and posturing,  trying to palm off the lamest bullshit,  speaks absolute volumes

alex_wilson

Sun 30 Jul 2023, 8:05 pm
On the subject of Alexander Auctions:

There was an official ( or, at the very least semi official,  sanctioned and endorsed by most of the leading contemporary WW2 era historians) circular,  sent round the history departments of the major British universities,  warning senior staff and post graduate students about the auction house's lack of ethics and predilection for selling fake Nazi memorabilia 

Making it clear,  in no uncertain terms,  that any material ( documents/ letters/ radio traffic/ intercepts/ transcripts etc) sourced via Alexander is not to be treated as genuine and thus will not be permitted to be utilised as source material ( footnotes etc)

Ive still got a copy at home, and I can still remember the shock,  reverberating through the normally staid and tranquil groves of academia. 

I don't want to say anymore,  unlike our chums over by,  I don't like dealing in counterfeit information. I'll be home next Monday,  and I'll dig out the actual circular and post it. 

But,  I can say with absolute confidence that Greg is spot on. The auction house has an atrocious reputation,  internationally,  for peddling in fraudulent artifacts and fake Nazi memorabilia. 

Ms Sharp has become way too enamoured with her cloak and dagger fantasies. Enigmatic references to non disclosure agreements etc. 

I still can't believe Fezzos comments. What a blundering dolt,  totally detached from reality. 

But,  fair play,  at least he's faithfully adhering to the arch conspiracists credo: Everything we need to be fake IS fake,  until we need it to be genuine "

Oh, to be a CIA listening device on the wall as the esteemed band of 13 inch headed scholars attempt to pass off their analysis of the datebook...

Professor Sanford explains how it's impossible to forge a datebook using a Dremel drill,  before Fezzo gets dragged out by burly representatives of the local constabulary,  shrieking about COINTELPRO and the Z film,  " Have you ever seen a kid more their head so fast? HAVE YOU? I'm too busy trying to out the Military Industrial Complex to be filled full of Thorazine and locked in a padded room...it's like the OTHER Camp Chubby Bugger incident,  when I wet my bunk and went looking for clean sheets in Counsellors form,  and discovered Tim and Bilbo playing snakes and ladders in the nude...WITH NO DICE...WHY MOMMY WHY? WHY DID YOU SEND YOUR LITTLE DEE DEE TO A FAT CAMP? I was only 5 4' and 17 stone,  I could have lost it, just like HARVEY Oswald did"

Armstrong have mercy on all militant fez wearers, regardless of their conspiratorial proclivities

EDIT : Maybe the Divine Ms Sharp and her duo ( duum?) of Deutschtastic droogs should give serious consideration to the idea that HP Lovecraft was involved in Project Lancelot ( since he'd been dead for nearly 30 years I'd have thought he would be an ideal candidate for a " Prime Suspect ", or at the very least,  an understudy)

After marvelling at " The Stratosphere of Serpentine Connections " diagram (  the ever litigious Ms Sharp warns any would be swastika crazed scribblers that the diagram,  a post Fezzian meditation on alienation perhaps? , is copyrighted)  ,an absolutely meaningless scrawl, vaguely reminiscent of the multi tentacled Cthulhu having a sneaky wank, the perfect pictorial representation of the farcical randomness,  bordering on the cut up manuscript surrealism of Burroughs  of the 1963 degrees of separation school of conspiracy, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if La Sharp announced the assassination was actually planned by an uneasy alliance of the Elder Gods,  facilitated by Cthulhu himself ( or itself?)  I suppose when you're an octopus headed winged squid creature with a mass of uncountable tentacles,  writhing away, like Peter " the octopus of troof " watching the OTHER version of Finding Nemo,  you'd be asked to do a lot of " facilitating "

Cue learned harrumphs emanating from everyone's favourite bongo bashing deep political sage, Charles Drago, " Was Cthulhu a mid level facilitator or a high level facilitator/ false sponsor ?"

Madness. Utter fucking madness. Just an amorphous mass of arbitrary names linked together by mass of spidery tentacles. The Cthulhu Mythos reworked for irresponsible irredeemable paranoids. 

Check it out. 

It's quite literally just a splurge of hectic scribbles. I'm sure some of our philosemetic chums out in conspiracy land will soon " connect " it to the Kabbalah. 

Maybe it was Yog Sogoth himself,  up on the Grassy Knoll. Or Wilbur Whateley,  9 foot tall,  with a hideous goatlike visage,  a grotesque assortment of  dangling appendages,  at least two mouths where his anus should be and coarse proto Sauropodian limbs covered in thick black fur..

That sounds like a job for John Butler,  "  Dangnabbit,  I ain't implicatin' cousin Wilbur,  so what if Aunt Lavinny got a little kinky and humped herself a Non Euclidean mass of protoplasmic fungal orbs, ain't we all been there? "

Or maybe Juddufki was in Dealey Plaza after all!!

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 31 Jul 2023, 9:48 am
Don't pick a scab called Leslie. Oh, the pus. Many thanks to Der Fez for reminding us he has fuck all in his hat that we need to learn. Joe Bauer will always post with one hand in his pants. Bulman is the tea dance music compere...
They need someone like...dare i say it....Brian?

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 31 Jul 2023, 12:43 pm
steely_dan wrote:Don't pick a scab called Leslie. Oh, the pus. Many thanks to Der Fez for reminding us he has fuck all in his hat that we need to learn. Joe  Bauer will always post with one hand in his pants. Bulman is the tea dance music compere...
They need someone like...dare i say it....Brian?

GD to the Fez wrote:David, I don't think you're understanding what is going on. Let's just leave it at that. 

To be fair, you could say that to the Fez in any situation and it's likely to be accurate.

But I see both he and LS have finally succeeded in bullying Greg into quitting.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 31 Jul 2023, 2:05 pm
Greg opting out of the discussion is apparently no barrier to the dialectic DUUM DUUM's putting words in his mouth.

Check this out.

la (S)Harpie wrote:I have said repeatedly that I have not been permitted access to the preliminary reports because they are under an NDA.

I said that I have the datebook in my possession.

You said:  "secret and forbidden knowledge"  "Remains somewhere in England?"  Huh? That's weird. I'm looking at it in New Mexico.  "with the filmmaker free to" .. what... Greg?  

Which was in response to Greg saying: It was a UK film company, arranged by Albarelli to do a film featuring the sensational Lafitte datebook, which obtained the ink analysis. This ink analysis which the film company had done, information which presently exists of forensic examination already carried out, remains secret and forbidden knowledge to the JFK assassination researchers, remains undisclosed somewhere in England, with the filmmaker free to disclose it, if it were possible to ask.

Greg was obviously speaking about the forensic examination report - not the fakeass datebook.

So when you replied that you are "looking at it in New Mexico", the only possible conclusion is that you are looking at the subject of Greg's post - the forensic report. 

But then you turn around and claim you are talking about the fakeass datebook. You and your Fez are very confused - and confusing peeps. 

Greg and everyone but you and Fez reading what he wrote knew he was talking about the report.

You both owe the man an apology.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Mon 31 Jul 2023, 8:01 pm
A couple of posts upstream I was endeavouring to be a little diplomatic , but after Fezzos latest burst of infantile petulance , ive lost the few mouldy crumbs of respect I  had for him,  predicated upon his earlier work. 

Before he discovered the twin delights of incomprehensible gibberish and militant doppelgangerism. 

He's barely a couple of COINTELPRO infiltrators further up the tin foil hatted evolutionary scale from Butler and our chum from Sanibel. 

I suspect the Fezzinator's characteristically incoherent defence of the " datebook "  is a manifestation of the grifter's union, Solidarity Organisation of Grifters Gimps and Incels ( aka SOGGI)

" Get your football and go home little boy "  Fezzo,  as mature and convincing as ever, after more or less insinuating Greg is either employing COINTELPRO tactics,  or in actuality IS a COINTELPRO infiltrator. 

Contextual verification,  in this  particular occasion,  is doppelgangerlese for making damn fucking certain the artifact NEVER receives a verifiable falsifiable independent scientific analysis. 

Relying instead upon bungling amateurish non expert " analysis " , carried out by a gaggle of chicken hearted  feather brained non entities,  who would have trouble even spelling impartiality,  much less integrity. 

So much for his oft trumpeted search for TRUTH.  If he's prepared to settle for goofball research a la HARVEY and LEE ( y' know,  relying upon well trained neophytes, with an agenda wider than LEE's bullneck,  do the names Norwood,  White , Hargrove and even Armstrong himself bring any bells? Building their palace in the clouds on a  foundation of 4th rate hackwork,  instead of contacting actual credentialed experts,  who knew what they were talking about. ) Fezzo obviously has no real respect for himself,  his fellow researchers and,  worst of all,  the subject,  and how it's viewed by posterity

His idea of " verification " is dragging the subject down into a scum infested HARVEY and LEE like swamp. 
Turning it into an embarrassing pastiche of serious research. Making fanciful connections,  while relying upon irresponsible speculation and squalid school yard bullying tactics. 

Just fucking read through some of Fezzos " Greatest Hits"  An archetypal geek who relishes the chance to play internet toughguy. 

You wonder why your Z film " research " is overwhelmingly ignored?  Because it's anti intellectual anti technical imaginary claptrap 

In the backwards evolutionary scale,  Fezzo is the erstwhile " missing link" , connecting the prototypical zaniness of the Fezter/ White generation,  the progenitors,  via  the Garden of Walled Delights aka the DellaRossa forum ( you lucky people,  for a measly 40 bucks you can still read the DellaRossa Report,  chronicling his experiences with the OTHER film) of the most destructive ultra paranoid lunacy,  stubborn seemingly unshiftable stains on the soul of serious competent research ( like the time John Butler went to the Kentucky Coprophiliacs Barbecue wearing his grandpaws favourite see through silk negligee), 

Juvenile shite: like alterationism,  H and L and the late Mr Liftons video nasty friendly reworking of the Burke and Hare story , the equivalent of embarrassing baby photos,  that STILL clog up the sewage pipes of the Kennedy internet 

To the emergence of the hardcore crackpot brigade. Utterly delusional fantasists,  mostly social misfits with serious psychological problems,  need I mention any names?

I started off giving the datebook a 5% chance of being genuine

Thanks to Ms Sharp's disgraceful display ( her flippancy,  complete lack of perspective and understanding,  not to mention her shameful lack of knowledge) I'm now in agreement with Greg D

100% fake.

Yet again,  despite all the high falutin posturing,  ' This is the EDUCATION FORUM " Absentee landlord in excelsis,  Lord Gordo and his flatulent minions,  have allowed their precious forum to be used as a a fucking suitcase,  clinging perilously to the back of a van, so Honest Les,  the 1237th sexiest spiv in Stuttgart,  can flog her counterfeit datebooks to the rubes 

It's actually shameful. 

Brian wouldn't actually lower the tone all that much. 

I can think of no more damning indictment than that

Vinny

Mon 31 Jul 2023, 9:22 pm
Well said Greg Doudna.

Leslie's whole reaction of personal attacks and deflection in response to questions raised regarding the authenticity question is so bizarre. It is how a wilful forgery operation would respond, not how most sincere researchers would respond. And Leslie seems to be on a continuum in disdaining of questions raising the authenticity question from Albarelli.

I don't need this. I'm out of here. If someone else wants to follow up on the inquiry to Aginsky, or obtaining the written report on the forensic testing that has been done from Leslie which she has now said she has in hand, have at it. 
Because I think the chances of this text being a forgery are approximately 100 percent, I have no interest in this text or its discussion.
I stand by what I wrote though.

Mon 31 Jul 2023, 11:35 pm
I agree the moderators should allow Brian back in so he can apply his official Seal of Inanity to the whole situation. It' the only thing that can possibly make sense of it all.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 01 Aug 2023, 3:42 am
Both Jim D and Tom G have made very valuable posts which would not have been needed had the administrators paid attention for the vile and disgusting tactics displayed by Leslie Sharp & Co.

When I recall for how little Greg P. and I have been "dumped" years ago from that cesspit compared to what happened these past few days & weeks I'd say the hypocrisy from the admins/mods is simply staggering. 

Why would any researcher worth his tiny bit of salt frequent that speculation palace is beyond me.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 01 Aug 2023, 7:43 am
Absolutely disgusting bitch.
The Fez btw...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 01 Aug 2023, 9:25 am
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29466-the-many-paths-of-jean-pierre-lafitte/
Because i'm a copyright rebel here is a conspiracy octopus.
It's all over guys...

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 01 Aug 2023, 9:50 am
steely_dan wrote:Absolutely disgusting bitch.
The Fez btw...
Reality Checks - Page 2 1f1f7  Reality Checks - Page 2 1f1f4  Reality Checks - Page 2 1f1eb  Reality Checks - Page 2 1f1f1

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 01 Aug 2023, 10:49 am
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29466-the-many-paths-of-jean-pierre-lafitte/

Well, I'll see your Many Paths of Jean Pierre Lafitte and raise you one Many Loves of Dobie Gillis - as soon as I can get my team to chart it. Although I am confident that Tuesday Weld will be prominent. Careful study of the sacred scripts shows that she was behind "Grassy" Noel when Zelda got taken out by a boomerang.

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 01 Aug 2023, 11:35 am
On 7/28/2023 at 7:20 PM, Peter Sattler said:
03-Davis.gif

Expand
@copyright 2021
Fuck off Lez

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 01 Aug 2023, 2:28 pm
That stupid graphic is as much dreck as Sharp’s musings.

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum