REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

4  tsbd  frazier  +Lankford  9  Floor  tippit  Weigman  Mason  doyle  Darnell  zapruder  fritz  2  3a  Lifton  beckley  David  3  prayer  Theory  paine  Humor  hosty  11  Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

Reality Checks

+10
JeremyBojczuk
Jake_Sykes
JonathanCohen
steely_dan
barto
Roger Odisio
Vinny
lanceman
alex_wilson
greg_parker
14 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Reality Checks - Page 6 Empty Reality Checks

Thu 13 Apr 2023, 12:51 pm
First topic message reminder :

https://www.tracesofwar.com/articles/4916/Skorzeny-Otto.htm wrote:Odessa must therefore be seen as an all encompassing description of various regional groups, rather than as one entity with a clearly defined program. The real purpose of these various organizations like Odessa, the Spinne and Stille Hilfe (silent aid) was not the establishment of a Nazi international movement but rendering aid and support to evade arrest and to have the necessary means at hand in order to survive. It entailed things like forging identity papers, providing shelter and assistance to get members across borders. There may have been of course international meetings of former members of the SS and SD with impossibly far reaching ambitions. Whatever it is, as is often the case with myths, in the long run they tend to start leading their own lives. For instance in the 50s, journalistic concoctions made the Spandau prisoners go crazy. According to rumors at the time, Skorzeny would have attempted to liberate the prisoners in Spandau using two helicopters and a hundred men. At the same time, a coup would take place and a new government installed, headed by Karl Dönitz (Bio Dönitz). The danger posed by these clandestine organizations of former SS members is rather exaggerated. It may well be Allied intelligence services may have considered them for years as a potential nucleus of a rebirth of Nazism, seen from the paranoid spirit at the time.

----

Apart from misplaced romantics of war, it can be argued that Skorzeny has evolved into an icon of irregular warfare from which lessons have been drawn for the post war period also. The importance of a man like Skorzeny lies in the political-military powers of invention on the battlefield casting doubt on the conventional military way of thinking. However, Skorzeny remains a dark figure of whom it cannot be determined what to put on his record and what not. There is nothing else to do than add question marks and annotations to parts of some conspiracy theories.

https://warriormaven.com/history/nazi-commando-otto-skorzeny-continued-his-life-of-intrigue-after-the-war-1 wrote:With so many ex-Nazis living in Spain, Skorzeny tried to find employment with them. His American handler wrote reports of the former commando trying to work with aircraft designer Willi Messerschmitt and steel tycoon Otto Wolff, but little happened.

He kept talking about his plan to reform the German army to almost anyone who would listen. Despite his special forces experience, Skorzeny couldn’t keep his mouth shut. He spoke of preparing 200,000 men to defend Germany from the Soviets and claimed the Americans backed his efforts. The CIA knew of the plan but worried about a reformation of the Third Reich and provided nothing.

-----

Through the 1950s Skorzeny remained involved with right wing organizations and often worked with other S.S. veterans, but his reputation as the mastermind of a secret Nazi society was exaggerated. He took a job as an “import-export manager” in Spain and traveled widely, including visits to Egypt and Argentina. Rumors he slept with Eva Peron proved false. She died two years before he ever set foot there.

In Egypt he secretly tried to sell arms and become a military advisor to Gamal Abdel Nasser, but again little came of it. His presence in Cairo caused a stir just the same and even caused British intelligence to worry he was training Egyptian paratroopers to seize the Suez Canal. His only real successes during this time came with his alleged cover story — he got contracts signed on several concrete and steel sales. This brought in some $260,000 over the next several years, equivalent to over $2 million today.

By the 1960s the aging Skorzeny continued to dabble in arms sales, increasing his fortune. His reputation meant his name circulated wherever intrigue occurred, such as during the kidnapping of Adolph Eichmann. He met with Israeli agents during the 1960s, but as with so much about Skorzeny, we know few details.

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/343438616.pdf wrote:All mentioned aspects offer evidence, that Skorzeny’s narrative and his conduct of Unternehmen Eiche may be exaggerated. But, NS-propaganda made him to the recognizable commando and therefore, this section will also focus on the presentation of Unternehmen Eiche. The propaganda about Skorzeny was not preplanned, but fitted perfectly into the narrative, which was needed at the time.  The existing German military capability to conduct these types of operations and the still existing bravery should be shown to German citizens and Germany’s opponents. Also, the SS-member, Otto Skorzeny was depicted and still perceived as the ideal German soldier, who fights although circumstances may be difficult. Goebbels himself stated in his diary, that he wanted to eradicate varying narratives about Mussolini’s liberation, a decision that continues to influence how many perceive Otto Skorzeny’s role during Unternehmen Eiche.

These details reveal that Skorzeny was unable to plan and conduct a mission with special paratrooper equipment like gliders at Gran Sasso because of his lack of experience and knowledge about these issues. Furthermore, his men were also incapable of conducting this mission alone. Skorzeny never commanded an engaged unit in Italy except z.b.V. Friedenthal, but cooperated and supported with those, which were tasked. Nevertheless, he was there at Gran Sasso and did play a role in the bloodless rescue of Mussolini and therefore, Skorzeny was used strategically by NS-propaganda to demonstrate German military strength and to inspire the German peoples’ belief in their nation’s victory.

Skorzeny was the archetypal cartoon Nazi villian - a perfect foil for a Dudley Doorite type character. 

He was in the right places and had the right look and personality to be elevated in stature and heroics for propaganda purposes.  He would spend the rest of his life parlaying the legends created about him, into a comfortable and intersting existence. Today, he would have made a great travel vlogger. 

Unfortunately, as with the asssassination, gaps in knowledge regarding Skorzeny get filled with more legend-building - and it was only a matter of time before that ever-growing legend nudged its way into assassination lore.

What a fucking clusterfuck. 

Where's Dudley Doorite when you really need him?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Vinny

Reality Checks - Page 6 Empty Re: Reality Checks

Tue 15 Aug 2023, 4:48 pm
Reality Checks - Page 6 Scree273

Tue 15 Aug 2023, 8:15 pm
DER KONIG VON SUMPFBURG 

After vanquishing the doppelgangers and the 13 inch headed dwarves bold Sir Jeremy found himself at a loose end,  hearing this the notorious Wizard of Coz ( it's fake COZ I say so etc etc.) , via his shadowy nexus of shell corporations and front companies- on this occasion the delicatessen wholesaler,  Natural Artichoke and Zabagaloni International and the enigmatic Permindex  Enterprises and National Insurance Services -hires him to teach his spoilt brat of a daughter,  Fraulein Linde Scharf ( aka the Fraudulent Fraulein) Latin..

Sir Jeremy ( somewhat exasperated) - " Ok , let's start again,  from the very beginning,  Un, deux"

Fraulein S ( brightly, raising her hand) - ' I know this, it's duum,  right? Duum, Duum, DUUM"

Monte ( Her freshly spayed Jack Russell)- " Woof, Hic, Heil, DUUM"

Sir Jeremy- " John Butler come back,  all is forgiven!! Even the soccer shin guard loving see through pant cuffs wearing Elephantasis ravaged HARVEY Oswald,  no, for the love of Baggins will you pay attention and listen,  and stop tormenting that poor dog,  Duum is NOT Latin for deux,  it's an archaic genitive..."

Fraulien S " I Know this, Archembaud D' Genetiffe was the saucier in the last restaurant Lafitte worked in,  before becoming a black ops super guru,  there , there Monte , you like it when mummy tickles you there, doncha? Now ive got those nasty smelly old dangly objects safely locked up in my bedroom safe Monte won't be bothering with those dirty bitches any more, or humping  silly old Ron Bulmans leg "

Monte" Woof, Hic, Heil,  whimper "

Sir Jeremy ( plaintively eyeing his trusty lance, and the double headed axe he used to decapitate the doppel breathing dragon of Dolly Shoe) " For the last time" ( in an agonized whisper) " duum is not Latin for two,  and not every businessman born between 1900 and 1920, who operated in the Western Hemisphere during the late 50s/ early 60s was involved in the plot to assassinate JFK, Let's try it again " ( sotto voce- if only the Bank of the Black Monks would lower the interest rates on my mortgage,  and if the missus wouldn't insist on hiring so many troubadours,  jongleurs and court dwarves and spending all those groats trying to get a nose like Guinevere,  I could chuck this job and join the Knights Templar, but 600 golden groats a week is even more than 3 legged Jock makes kicking inflated pig's bladders )

Fraulein S - " Ive REALLY got it now ( WARNING Obuku Millegan LLB PhD ( University of Nigeria) Acting Nigerian Minister of Justice,  acting on behalf of Trine Day Solicitors,  threatens anyone who makes a vulgar response with an immediate injunction and a request to help transfer $20 million) Deux rhymes with Quex,  Admiral Donitz's nickname was Hitlerjugend Quex, therefore Donitz must have been involved in Project Lancelot "

Monte " Hic, Heil" 

Sir Jeremy  " Hobbits to this" ( jumps out the window and goes riding off to down a few dozen tankards of mead with the newly reformed Judenwocky ( after renouncing his past misdeeds he now works as a team leader in a telesales marketing department in Lyme Regis,  where he lives with his fiance,  the ex Das Dormaus)

Linda's recent performance has escalated WAY past the point of mere shamelessness: trying ( but failing miserably) to use every shoddy underhanded trick your average conspiracy salesperson deploys,  when their scam has been rumbled. 

I'm pretty damn fucking certain The Lovely Linda's duplicity and bare faced unscrupulous behaviour will have convinced anyone who was still on the fence , regarding the authenticity of the alleged datebook. 

Like Juddufki ( and others) before her it's her cagey,  occasionally downright murky shenanigans ( not to mention her lack of transparency and her haughty  supercilious attitude) and her inability to respond to a simple straightforward question with a simple straightforward answer,  eschewing personal attacks,  innuendo and backhanded smear attempts,  as much as the datebook itself,  that have set the red flags a fluttering,  like Mayday in Red Square. 

With nothing left to defend she tries to attack : failing miserably, flailing around, trying to impugn Prayerman.

Her comments must have blown the gaskets off every ironymeter this side of Fezville " Authentication is a b- itch "

Not content with this, a woman who has been posting under a false name,  sorry a pen name, trying to flog a book based upon a datebook that is almost certainly fraudulent,  in the process swamping the forum- the Education forum no less, with pages of highly dubious information,  based on fanciful " connections " and sometimes laughable " speculations " 

And let's not forget the late Mr Albarelli's ( and his co authors) attempt at blatant revisionism. Attempting to pretty much rewrite Otto Skorzeny's actual wartime record to make it a springboard worthy of their soaring delusions 

So, a woman using a false name,  pardon me,  since the Lovely Linda seems so enamoured with French these days, let's go with nom de plume,  on a forum where real names are a requisite ( Rule #1 no less) , going running to the moderators complaining about a breach of copyright,  over what amounts to  to a random assortment of squiggly lines and coloured balls( incidentally is Don Jeffries still an active mod?)

A chart based on....drumroll s'il vous plais maestro...the almost certainly fake datebook 

You couldn't make this up.

Since Fezzo the Fez has ( unsurprisingly imho) become such an ardent typically aggressive and incoherent defender of the conspiratorial virtue of the datebook,  I wonder if the distinct lack of doppelgangers in the said artifact has ever crossed his befezzed and befuddled mind. 

Lafitte consistently speaks of Oswald ( singular) surely , someone in such an elevated position,  project manager,  no less, would be fully cognizant of one of the plots most important details?

Lafitte seems like the garrulous sort, always chattering away to his datebook,  recording every incriminating fact in excruciating detail. But,  strangely enough, considering there were,  at the very minimum two Oswalds roaming around the TSBD and the immediate environs on the 22nd November,  not a peep...

Maybe that's what the duum means,  he wasn't referring to rifles,  he was referring to Oswalds..

So, a mere day after sneering at the " super sleuths " at ROKC Towers , she now admits Leslie Sharp is really just her " pen name ", or " nom de plume " for our Les/ Linda,  noted Francophile,  and NO, Robert Montenegro,  I'm not talking about the nail file Franco used to keep his notoriously ragged toenails from ruining the soft chamois leather insides of his favourite pair of jackboots. 

Correct me if I'm mistaken or misinformed but how can it be her nom de plume when she was using it years ago,  years before the book was published?

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 15 Aug 2023, 10:38 pm
Miss O'Hara in the news, be it a few years ago.

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/ad-watch-governor-s-second-casanova-tv-spot/article_1e7086c3-2e5e-5422-b2b5-3ce334b81bdd.html

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 16 Aug 2023, 2:16 am
barto wrote:Miss O'Hara in the news, be it a few years ago.

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/ad-watch-governor-s-second-casanova-tv-spot/article_1e7086c3-2e5e-5422-b2b5-3ce334b81bdd.html
In the news... for association with a con-man....

Here is more background on said con-man.
https://www.sfreporter.com/news/coverstories/2014/06/17/casanovas-long-con/

It is interesting that your story Barto, states that Mr. O'Hara was never officially listed as one of the victims owed money. Yet in the many news stories the case generated, the same two "victims" pop up again and again and again... James and Linda O'Hara. 

The irony in all of this is off the charts.

Among the outstanding questions in my own mind:

How was it that the respected historical researcher and investigative reporter, Hank Albarelli, was completely unaware that CIA officers never give out their real name in any operations? I mean, it is one thing for Linda not to be aware of it. Her knowledge of the case is as shallow as it is slender. But Albarelli?

How did Hank and Linda meet and hook-up as research and writing partners? And was it pre or post datebook?

Why is she using an alias - long before the book was published? "Leslie Sharp" joined facebook in May, 2015. This was around the time she joined JFKFacts, I believe?  

When was the datebook "discovered" again?

And I am still very curious as to why she is allowed to keep posting under that alias at the Ed Forum.

Could you imagine the hue and cry if her kid brother in Florida joined the Ed Forum under Lesley Bowling-Ball?

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

barto
barto

Wed 16 Aug 2023, 7:08 pm
I emailed Sandy Larsen twice about this without getting a reply…

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Wed 16 Aug 2023, 8:55 pm
One more article.

https://www.sfreporter.com/news/2015/03/10/full-recovery/

Wed 16 Aug 2023, 9:08 pm
Yet another example of their rampant hypocrisy and lamentable double standards. 

You can bet your last Sanibel shekel Ms O Hara has already contacted the moderators,  or even Lord Gordo,  providing she gets past Helga,  the fearsome matron of Dunny on the Titte's Retirement home for Knitwear magnates, and,  after swearing them to secrecy,  she breathlessly recounts her melodramatic adventures in conspiracy land. 

Full of dark tales and sinister characters. How she just HAD to use a pen name,  for 5 whole years, when the book was nothing more than a twinkle in an enterprising con man's eye- in his datebook Lafitte talks about the Philadelphia time travel experiments,  and I didn't want to get bumped off by an interstitial spook assassin,  5 years before the book was published - and did I tell you about the white vans sitting outside our house? Following me everywhere,  even down to the local Bingo hall...

Enhanced with liberal helpings of crocodile tears and enough bland platitudes to make the buttons on Paul Trejo's red shirt to go " pop"...

There's no way she'll be banned. 

She fits in perfectly . In the atmosphere of low decibel histrionics ( unless Fezzo forgets to take his estrogen supplements and goes on one of infamous campaigns of COINTELPRO caterwauling) and  the hazy pastel shaded , vaguely dreamlike aura of dissonant unreality. 

Most important of all she and her make it up as you go along fantas opus fit in because the forum now deals primarily in fantasy. 

Just look through the recent threads. 

The rot started with Fetzer and his motley gang of militant dumbasses and the process accelerated thanks to the ham fisted duplicity of " moderator" Don Jeffries , the sly underhanded creepiness of the late David Lifton and,  perhaps, worst of all , the emergence of a vociferous gaggle of hardcore doppelgangistas who spread through thread after thread like some poisonous two headed fungus. 

Now the self styled Education Forum ( and who can ever forget Lord Gordo's portentous ruminations,  " We are the Education Forum ", sounding like a crusty old reactionary who has just discovered his servants listening to ethnic music on their new fangled wireless) is now proudly hosting a woman,  who blatantly flaunts their most venerated rule , who seems determined to turn their forum into a low rent market stall( a la Only Fools and Horses) to punt a heap of steaming revisionist fantasy,, based on a datebook that is almost certainly a forgery. 

All false modesty aside, once again it was ROKC: individual members and the forum as a whole who were the only ones with the courage and the integrity to speak out.

Without the tireless,  sometimes downright fucking heroic efforts of ROKCers past and present,  this case would have long ago turned into a seedy tabloid friendly whorefest: a whole conference hall full of fake moms,  false witnesses and their enablers,  sitting around playing one giant game of Nazi Conspiracy Bingo,  while Babushka Bev serenades them with a doppeltastic rendition of " Lily Marlene " , followed by a 3 hour " audio visual enhanced " monologue by Juddufki explaining how the songwriter stole the melody from her precocious 7 month old self and based the lyrics and Marlene Dietrichs image and vocal phrasing on her award winning performance at the Bradenton creche talent show...

It's all true doncha know.
Vinny

Thu 17 Aug 2023, 7:35 pm
Perhaps she is the new JVB.

Thu 17 Aug 2023, 7:56 pm
As predicted the Lovely Linda is over on the 13 inch head emporium,  holding court , as if everything was kosher and hunky dory.

Here we have a woman, who is using an alias( pen name my CIA probed arse, she was posting on Facebook and Armstrong knows where else, using the name Leslie Sharp,  since at least 2015. Years before the book was published,  and before she even became acquainted with her future co author)  , brazenly flouting their precious rules. ( personally I couldn't give two fucks what the Lovely Linda chooses to call herself,  if she wants to call herself Basil O Brush, or Helga McSmegma good luck to her, it's the rank hypocrisy , not forgetting the air of smug indifference that really gets on my invisible titties )

Using an alias on a self styled " Education Forum " , a forum that prides itself,  indeed has been known to make a fetish of their rules- as if carrying the full weight of Mosaic Law- Rule No1, no less, informs any would be 13 inchers that real names are a prerequisite for membership,  would be bad enough,  but when the woman in question is grossly misusing her membership,  acting as frontperson/ carnival Barker in chief for a book that  1/ is largely based on an almost certainly fraudulent datebook and 2/ trafficking in easily disproven falsehoods and outright lies, then I think,  without sounding needlessly pompous,  anyone, be they involved( however  tangentially) in real historical/ archival research, or just as an interested observer has a duty to speak out. 

This charade has the potential to damage us all. Perhaps irrevocably. Especially as the PR machines begin to be ramped up in anticipation of the rapidly ( its mid August ALREADY) approaching 60th anniversary 

Since when has the " M$M" ever passed up an opportunity to pummel the irresponsible money grubbing antics of " conspiracy theorists " ?

This particular caper has the potential to do some serious fucking damage. 

As the " optics" are just horrendous. Even without the self righteous media spin..

A fake datebook cooked up by cynical scammers in an attempt to cash in on expected 60th anniversary bonanza.

How can some characters,  with decades of experience behind them,  be so gullible and short sighted?

The " research " the Lovely Linda and her most recent munchkin persist in scarfing up is less than worthless. 

Just names, names and more names,  all  supposedly " connected " in some arcane esoteric way.

According to the datebook brigade about 5% of the population of the USA was involved in the assassination. 

The whole shoddy foul smelling Coup in Dallas imbroglio has all the necessary components ( Forgery,  scammers , JFK, Nazis, an obligatory femme fatale,  in this particular case the fragrant Ms Romesch,  thank Armstrong for small mercies, at least we were spared the porcine snout of Juddufki,  and cold hard ill gotten $$) to become the " Perfect Storm " , a heaven sent opportunity for the M$M to vilify Conspiracy Theorists  as freedom hating money hungry hucksters. 

So , no problems, Lord Gordo and his gibbering minions,  you made the right call there! 

Wait a cotton picking moment,  both Ms O Hara and the red shirted Garibaldi biscuit of troof,  Paul Trejo,  hail from the Lone Star State, both claim to  be researchers,  interested in the JFK assassination,  both suspect a right wing cabal was responsible, thus, using Coup logic,  they are definitely " connected "- at least 4 squiggly lines and 3 coloured balls on a Nazi Conspiracy Bingo card connected I'd estimate- 

Isn't it obvious? The Lovely Linda,  using her legendary charm and feminine wiles managed to persuade Trejo to hand over the rather frisky photos of a somewhat animated Lord Gordo,  cavorting with his svelte young Filipino " eyebrow waxer "

The photos that guaranteed Trejo's immunity from banishment,  allowing him to stink the place out with his " CT"

Armstronghu  Akbar

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Fri 18 Aug 2023, 6:31 pm
So far no interventions by the mods at all. Looks like she is above the rules.

Fri 18 Aug 2023, 7:30 pm
In Lord Gordo's multi species paradise some animals are more equal than others. 

While some are barely even equal at all. 

Linda fits in perfectly with the prevailing zeitgeist,  she likes her conspiracies with a capital C and as big as Babushka Bev's bouffant circa 1985...

She plays the game,  and not just in the metaphorical sense. 

Plus,  I'm pretty damn fucking certain she would have contacted the " moderators ", or even the absentee landlord himself ( although,  being so soon after the " Glorious Twelfth ", the 14th Baron Haw Haw and hereditary laird , will probably be staggering about the grouse moors on the estate of one of his puce faced flatulent fellow aristocrats. Resplendent in a bespoke Lyle and Scott pastel onesie,  banging away with his ferociously polished Purdie shotgun, until his load is well and truly spent,  before tottering off on the arm of a husky Mediterranean ghllie named Pablo, " Let's go for a snuggle in the bothy young fellow,  it's only 11AM,  give it an hour or two and milady  will be violently inebriated and very possibly knickerless too, after guzzling 3 bottles of fortified wine,  washed down with a cough mixture chaser ") explaining- in the strictest confidence of course- why she just HAD to use her chosen " pen name " , years before the book was published. In the process appealing to their various deep seated conspiratorial ( and non conspiratorial) proclivities. 

Allowing her to brazenly flout their oft quoted,  much venerated " rules", while acting as the frontperson for a book, based on a deeply disreputable almost certainly fraudulent " datebook " shows a colossal disregard and disrespect for members and lurkers,  past and present,  while demonstrating,  yet again,  the utter fucking contempt the actual empirically verifiable truth is held in,  when it threatens their cosy little make believe fantasyland. 

Why not let our chum Brian rejoin? Maybe Mrs Stanton's 4th cousin twice removed was friends with someone whose uncle once attended a " Friends of Walker" rally? 

Or maybe due to the stigma of marrying the only woman in Texas with invisible titties Mr Stanton developed a morbid interest in collecting Nazi memorabilia. 

Wouldn't that REALLY be something?

Last edited by alex_wilson on Mon 11 Sep 2023, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

JFK_FNG

Fri 18 Aug 2023, 11:49 pm
Did you see Doudna’s post about June Cobb, who Albarelli allegedly interviewed for hundreds of hours? Cobb went by the alias “Ms. Sharp”…
Vinny

Sat 19 Aug 2023, 1:48 am
JFK_FNG wrote:Did you see Doudna’s post about June Cobb, who Albarelli allegedly interviewed for hundreds of hours? Cobb went by the alias “Ms. Sharp”…

Quite a remarkable coincidence.

Admin

Sat 19 Aug 2023, 7:28 am
JFK_FNG wrote:Did you see Doudna’s post about June Cobb, who Albarelli allegedly interviewed for hundreds of hours? Cobb went by the alias “Ms. Sharp”…
The contents of the boiling pot continue to thicken. Too much starch, methinks. 

What is interesting is the timeline.

As I showed, she and Albarelli became publicly acquainted during February, 2015 as posters at JFKFacts.  She joined that website as "Leslie Sharp". In May that year, she created a Facebook profile in that name, but also maintains one in her real name. 

I am beginning to think now however, that the whole meeting online at JFKFacts thing was staged. The fact that she was already using the name Sharp indicates prior association now that we have the Cobb alias. 

The whole Joannides thing may also be nothing more than a tip of the hat to Mr. Morley.

If she was already involved in something with Albarelli offline ( initially under Linda O'Hara until joining JFKFacts), it would also explain her irrational attacks against PM evidence in that same year at Morley's site. They need Oswald to be a witting and active plotter.

And you are right in being skeptical of the alleged Cobb interviews. The claim that she had 3 handlers is not credible. The claim that the 3 handlers helped him with the alleged Cobb project is not credible.

The whole thing is insulting but no doubt aimed at a certain demographic which tends to congregate at places like the Thirteen Inch Head Emporium - and much darker places. As @Steve Thomas pointed out, the MO is straight from the QAnon playbook.

And she has the gall to ask others what their game is even as she treats the truth like the ball in dodgeball.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sat 19 Aug 2023, 2:47 pm
She sounds so defensive. Yet does not give straight answers to questions asked by Doudna and Tom. She makes it seem like they are villains and she is the victim. What happened to the civility the EF is supposed to stand for?

Sat 19 Aug 2023, 6:32 pm
Best line of defense is attack! attack! attack!

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sat 19 Aug 2023, 7:49 pm
Yeah well Nazis in DP is one thing, the clergy was in on it as well.....Leslie, eh Linda has got some hefty competition.

Reality Checks - Page 6 The_ma10

Prayer-Man.com
JonathanCohen

Wed 23 Aug 2023, 1:25 pm
I wasn't quite sure where to put this, but I sure could use some comic relief over here after reading Gil Jesus' new, sub-Jack White-level "All These Photos Of Oswald Aren't Actually Of The Same Person" thread on the EF. My god, does it ever, ever stop?
Vinny

Wed 23 Aug 2023, 9:20 pm
Gil is not a Harvey and Lee believer. However he thinks that some of the photos officially supposed to be of Oswald are actually of some other guy who bore a resemblance to Oswald.

Wed 23 Aug 2023, 9:24 pm
Leslie is now accusing Doudna of being a narcissist. What a bully.

Nice Try, Greg, but you are completely off base and (assuming it's possible for narcissists to be embarrassed), you will be embarrassed eventually if you continue your accusations and innuendos.

Thu 24 Aug 2023, 6:08 am
Vinny wrote:Leslie is now accusing Doudna of being a narcissist. What a bully.

Nice Try, Greg, but you are completely off base and (assuming it's possible for narcissists to be embarrassed), you will be embarrassed eventually if you continue your accusations and innuendos.

Leslie (or whatever her name is) is an attention whore. She’s had ample opportunity to effectively respond to valid questions and has failed to do so.

Ignore the attention whore.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 24 Aug 2023, 11:41 am
lanceman wrote:

Leslie (or whatever her name is) is an attention whore. She’s had ample opportunity to effectively respond to valid questions and has failed to do so.

Ignore the attention whore.
It's no longer about her, even if she thinks it is. It is about the shit that gets foisted on the gullible by out and out con artists and how that has made this case so much more difficult. On the other hand, it is also about transparency, and on the other other hand about how flexible ed forum rules are if you are a protected species - ie an approved "author" - which is the protected status Hank enjoyed under the reign of King Simpkins.

She posts under an alias and routinely attacks messengers when she doesn't like the message - while she continues to bully, gaslight, evade, and push her fetid wares.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 24 Aug 2023, 12:15 pm

Greg D has been a paragon of patience while continuing to seek a reasonable agreement. 

Hell, I'd settle for comprehendible answers to straightforward questions. 

And speaking of questions, here are some I would put to her.

Seeking an answer to whodunit is fine. It is what you do with your answers that matters. How will your answers give closure to this case? 

Why is the name Phen Lafitte nowhere to be found in any records, including genealogy sites? Is Phen an abbreviation or nickname? If so, what is the full or real name?

Are there any members of the Lafitte family who can confirm Albarelli's interactions with them? 

Why did Albarelli choose you as a research partner and co-author? What was the approximate date that the partnership was formed?

Why is it that prior to 2015, there is no record of you online in your alleged real name or current "pen-name" - a name used before you actually had need of a pen-name?

When did you obtain an interest in the JFKA? Is there any evidence of such an interest prior to Leslie Sharp making her grand entrance at JFKFacts?  

Given that we now know your attacks on PM revolve around your need to have Oswald as a prepped patsy in the Lafitte scheme who can't be on the steps under any circumstances, don't your 2015 JFKFacts attacks indicate that you were ALREADY involved with Hank and his Lafitte research PRIOR to then?

You started these threads accusing members here of bullying people into believing the PM evidence - an absurd accusation. As I said at the time, how is that even possible when forums and social media allow you to report bullying and block the bully? You would have to be one stupid mutherfucker to be bullied into believing something online. You must have a very low opinion of this community. Yet here you are down the track, bullying Greg D like there is no tomorrow and even accusing him of being a narcissist when in fact, he is superhumanly humble and courteous in the face of your opprobrium.

If I were Alan Kent, I would be looking for one of these babies to hook you off the Thirteen Inch Head Forum before you completely destroy book sales.

Reality Checks - Page 6 207573
alex_wilson

Thu 24 Aug 2023, 9:06 pm
Apart from the almost certainly fraudulent datebook there's a multiplicity of other troubling issues surrounding the whole Coup in Dallas/ Skorzeny Papers/ Pin the tail on the Nazi donkey imbroglio. 

I know he's not technically part of the Coup in Dallas brainstrust,  but some of Robert Montenegros posts have been factually incorrect. 

One example was his attempt to link Walter Schellenberg,  protege of Heydrich ( who cultivated a circle of  young disaffected intellectuals) longterm RSHA apparatchik and head of the foreign intelligence branch of the SD ( Sicherheitendeist) Otto Skorzeny and Allen Dulles. 

In a reasonably short post Montenegro makes several glaring errors. 

First off, he claims Schellenberg " was head of the Einsatzgruppen from 1941-45" . Yes, Schellenberg  undoubtedly had high level links with the Einsatzgruppen leadership,  as a close associate of Heydrich this would be unavoidable,  but he was not part of the command infrastructure,  much less " the head"

In the immediate run up to Barbarossa ( probably March or April 1941) acting on Heydrichs behalf, he was responsible for " the negotiations " with Quartermaster General Wagner,  clarifying the relationship between the Einsatzgruppen units/ SS police apparatus and the frontline Wehrmacht units. The SS receiving carte blanche jurisdiction to undertake " Special Tasks " in the newly conquered territories. 

This is pretty basic stuff. Stahlecker,  Nebe,  Rasch and Ohlendorf were the actual commanders of the 4 main Einsatzgruppen. 

Likewise Skorzeny was never " Schellenbergs deputy " in the Ausland SD, yes, he may have performed certain tasks,  including,  if my memory serves me correctly,  helping set up a sabotage school,  but Skorzeny was part of the Waffen SS, whereas the SD came under the all encompassing jurisdiction of the Allgemeine( General) SS . 

This is not a trivial administrative issue. 

Certainly,  especially in the latter stages of the war, when certain personages sought a modicum of military responsibility by assuming Waffen SS rank, it was possible to be a member of both. The vast majority of those who were had different ranks ( one could be a Brigadefuhrer in the Waffen SS and a humble Scharfuhrer in the Allegeimeine SS, or vice versa)

It's on the very first page of his SS personnel file for Armstrong's sake. Skorzeny was part of the Waffen ( or Armed) SS

These are not trivial distinctions. 

Montenegros ultimate reasoning was- " if he( Dulles) knew Schellenberg he probably knew his deputy"

Yet again they attempt to distort the actual historical record. 

I fear involving Schellenberg in Project Lancelot may even be beyond the skill of the redoubtable Ms O Hara. 

He died in 1952.

It's pretty obvious the pin the tail on the Nazi donkey Conspiracy Bingo gang are complete ingenues,  totally clueless and uninformed . What's more it's pretty obvious they aren't remotely interested in learning. 

Come hell,  high water on independent scientific analysis,  they're determined to cling to their Project Lancelot fantasy. 

Robert Montenegro may well be motivated by noble intentions,  but his type of " activism " : making wild claims and allegations on the most tenuous factual basis,  has, by and large been highly counterproductive. 

The holocaust denial brigade are unscrupulous hate inspired charlatans of the lowest order. Their only means of defence is attack. Seizing upon errors,  no matter how trivial,  in an attempt to buttress their odious worldview. 

This attempt to  create cartoonish Nazi supervillains and graft them onto the already mutilated corpus of assassination research is utterly shameful and beneath all contempt. 

Allowing Ms O Hara ( and I seem to remember her joining when the books were closed for ordinary mortals , namely those humble souls considered less equal) to use the forum as a de facto market pitch is fucking disgraceful. 

While Greg D, Tom and Ben Cole were striving righteously to maintain the integrity of the forum and the so called research community,  your friendly neighbourhood moderator, the eminent Professor Sanford was otherwise engaged. 

Elaborating upon the latest developments in his ever expanding Mexico City CT.

Unsurprisingly , for such a diehard doppelgangerist, the intrepid Professor is now up to TWO blonde Oswald lookalikes in the Cuban Embassy. Nikola Leonov,  a blonde Russian " interpreter and diplomat " sent by Armstrong knows who, to impersonate a dark haired American and his almost inevitable doppelganger 

Ms O Hara has a pair of cojones worthy of the forehead of a thoroughbred Sanibel unicorn. 

Persisting,  brazenly and without shame,  in posting snippets from the datebook. 

One person and one person alone has convinced me the datebook is 100% fake- Ms Linda O Hara. 

Her antics: her belligerent attitude,  her condescending air,  the utter lack of transparency and the clumsy attempts to besmirch Greg, Doug , Ben and Tom. 

It's been a truly shocking display,  and a telling insight into the thought processes of would be conspiracy entrepreneurs. 

These days logging onto any other JFK assassination " debate/ research (sic)" really has become the cyber equivalent of stepping through the looking glass into an alternate dimension. 

If these characters had even the tiniest atom of self awareness,  simply by looking at their own reflection instead of using the gleaming mirrored surface as some kind of portal to some magical land of makebelieve,  they would quickly realise why " conspiracy theorists " are so often derided,  and their various theories dismissed as irresponsible ravings

Vinny

Thu 24 Aug 2023, 9:29 pm
Speaking of fabricated evidence,Doug Caddy is now trying to promote the McCone Rowley memo as genuine on the EF. makes one wonder what agenda do they have. I guess with the 60th anniversary fast approaching we can expect more and more BS to come out of the wood-works.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum